PDA

View Full Version : Most Annoying People 2009

BarelySeeAtAll
12-28-2009, 10:42 PM
It's on T.V atm..hence gave me the inspiration:

Who is THE most annoying celeb to you? I have to say Miley or Myleene Klass...:mad: urgh..

So who can you not stand? :greenie:

Rye
12-28-2009, 10:50 PM
MILEY!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Um. I dunno. Jon Gosselin? That douchebag who made Ed Hardy (isn't he morphed together with Jon Gosselin now)? Probably both.

Shlup
12-28-2009, 10:52 PM
If this is just about celebs it should be in The Lounge. I guess Most Annoying People You Know would be a big can of worms anyway. xD *moves*

Kate Gosselin! Crazy skank.

charliepanayi
12-28-2009, 10:56 PM
Cheryl Cole - ubiquitous and utterly talentless. Also a nasty piece of work all round. Her elevation to sainted status has been bewildering.

Shiny
12-28-2009, 11:07 PM
Anyone who currently works as talent for Disney is pretty annoying to me. Bring back Raven Simone! :(

Bunny
12-28-2009, 11:33 PM
Michael Jackson.

Rye
12-28-2009, 11:42 PM
Anyone who currently works as talent for Disney is pretty annoying to me. Bring back Raven Simone! :(

Where did she go, anyway? Last time I saw her, she was on Punk'd!

Bunny
12-29-2009, 01:27 AM

She ate like sixty people and is now the size of Rhode Island.

scrumpleberry
12-29-2009, 01:59 AM
Kesha! I know she's only been around for like 5 seconds but she's getting on my nerves >(

McLovin'
12-29-2009, 02:32 AM

Texas by now.

Rye
12-29-2009, 02:32 AM
Kesha! I know she's only been around for like 5 seconds but she's getting on my nerves >(

Oh Christ, did that Tick Tock person get to England already? Noooo. :(

McLovin'
12-29-2009, 02:58 AM
Mish Aleisa-Ramirez.

Loony BoB
12-29-2009, 01:41 PM
Lady Gaga. One good song and then a bunch of trash that was popular purely because "omg, it's Lady Gaga and it's weird!"

Shlup
12-29-2009, 02:14 PM
Lady Gaga. One good song and then a bunch of trash that was popular purely because "omg, it's Lady Gaga and it's weird!"

YOU'RE A BUNCH OF TRASH!

Loony BoB
12-29-2009, 02:17 PM
Yeah, but you don't see me singing in everyone's ear over it.

Shattered Dreamer
12-29-2009, 02:47 PM
I have a list!

Miley Cyrus: Her music, her speaking voice, the way she is used to indirectly sell sex to young children (I realize that last part is more Disney's fault) . I hate hate hate her!

Susan Boyle: I agree with Sharon Osbourne she looks like a hairy arse or that she had the fastest selling debut album ever, you come from a second rate reality tv show. Go Away!

Jedward: I'm willing to pay money to anyone willing to kill these 2 little sh*theads! I appreciate that only Irish & English EoFFer's have the displeasure of knowing who they are. I'll pay €10,000 for each of them!

Cheryl Cole: Sexist Woman in The World eh FHM? Don't make me laugh!

Simon Cowell: For being responsible for most of my list!

Breine
12-29-2009, 04:33 PM

Oh Christ, did that Tick Tock person get to England already? Noooo. :(

Denmark too! It's been here for a while now that song.

ljkkjlcm9
12-29-2009, 06:28 PM

oh thank you lord! Someone who agrees

The beats to her songs are catchy, but the lyrics are absolute garbage.
Though some of the worst songs this year have been Shakira's She Wolf and Owl City Fireflies. Complete crap.

I'm probably most annoyed with the entire cast of Twilight. I'm sick and tired of hearing about them and all that stupid ass drama.

THE JACKEL

demondude
12-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Cheryl Cole, the only person who can attack toilet attendants and be a saint.

charliepanayi
12-29-2009, 07:36 PM
Good call on Lady Gaga, her tiresome 'look at me, I'm being controversial!' shtick might have been bearable if the music had been up to scratch, but it isn't.

guffman
12-30-2009, 12:00 AM

Texas by now.

win

Moon Rabbits
12-30-2009, 03:03 AM
TIK TOK IS THE BEST FUCKING SONG EVER YOU STUPID FUCKS.

Rad Bromance
12-30-2009, 03:06 AM
Sarah Palin

guffman
12-30-2009, 03:28 AM
ok i had never heard that tik tok trash until just now, Ke$ha or whatever her name is; needs to fucking kill herself. done.

Madame Adequate
12-30-2009, 03:19 PM
Jacqui Smith. I have rarely felt joy like that when she had to step down as Home Secretary.

Moon Rabbits
12-30-2009, 05:27 PM
Sarah Palin

How dare you :mad2:

Shiny
12-30-2009, 06:25 PM
Also Lil Wanye. Death to autotune. I'll be glad when people get over him.

I Took the Red Pill
12-30-2009, 06:28 PM
Tiger Woods. Although it's more the media's fault than anything (even though he's still a sleazeball). Like literally that's all the news was for two straight weeks.

vinnie's mini's
12-30-2009, 06:46 PM
Miley Cyrus: Her music, her speaking voice, the way she is used to indirectly sell sex to young children (I realize that last part is more Disney's fault) . I hate hate hate her!

Jedward: I'm willing to pay money to anyone willing to kill these 2 little sh*theads! I appreciate that only Irish & English EoFFer's have the displeasure of knowing who they are. I'll pay €10,000 for each of them!

Cheryl Cole: Sexist Woman in The World eh FHM? Don't make me laugh!

I totally agree :mad2::mad2:

Badge
12-30-2009, 08:02 PM

YOU'RE A BUNCH OF TRASH!

(Y)

Rye
12-30-2009, 10:21 PM
Tiger Woods. Although it's more the media's fault than anything (even though he's still a sleazeball). Like literally that's all the news was for two straight weeks.

Word. I went completely from "Wow, really, that's kinda dick Tiger" to "Leave the man alone!" from the media alone. I mean, okay, it sucks to be a super-player to your wife, but that shouldn't affect your career which consists of hitting a small ball, not being a moral guide.

Loony BoB
12-30-2009, 11:39 PM
Since Jordan and Peter Andre split up, there has been only one day that we can recall that one of them (or Roxanne) has not been in the tabloids, and on most days one of them would be in the more serious papers, too. Pretty shocking. A guy at work gets the Daily Star which we have nicknamed to the Daily Jordan as she's basically their covergirl now.

I Don't Need A Name
12-30-2009, 11:51 PM
Jordan, for being an ugly, alcoholic slut.
Keisha for being a crap singer.
Lady GaGa for being even worse.
Jade Goody for annoying me. Look, I know she died, but did she really need to cash in along the way? I was even more annoyed when I read on the front page of a newspaper 'Our first Christmas without Jade. The kids buy her presents and a card. They say she is dancing up there with MJ'. Jesus, no one cares!

Rocket Edge
12-31-2009, 12:55 AM
Jordan is a scumbag.

Also, I agree with what some of you have been saying about Cheryl Cole. Not a fan.

NeoCracker
12-31-2009, 01:21 AM

Not only do I not believe any of her music was good, or that weird for that matter, I've yet to understand what is so controversial about her.

Bunny
12-31-2009, 02:23 AM
She's a dude.

Captain Maxx Power
12-31-2009, 02:36 AM
I find myself utterly incapable of caring about any celebrity enough to harbour hate against them. Thus my list of annoying people would include names none of you are aware of.

NeoCracker
12-31-2009, 02:40 AM
She's a dude.

Lola was a dude years before Lady Gaga though.

Bunny
12-31-2009, 03:24 AM
I find myself utterly incapable of caring about any celebrity enough to harbour hate against them. Thus my list of annoying people would include names none of you are aware of.

Annoyance != Hate.

black orb
12-31-2009, 03:44 AM
>>> Diego Maradona..:luca:

guffman
01-02-2010, 07:29 AM
Nancy Grace, most annoying person of all time. Thread Closed!

Madame Adequate
01-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Ooohhh myyy goddd do I ever hate Jay Sean

Rye
01-04-2010, 12:12 PM

How can you HATE him? His voice is like hot syrup on fresh pancakes and he's probably the hottest man in Hollywood. You're not very good at being bisexual if you can't even muster attraction for this man!!!

Bastian
01-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Kanye West? I know that whole MTV awards thing has been talked to death, but that was probably the most annoying celebrity antic of 09.

But I'll jump on the Lady Gag Gag bandwagon, too. I can't stand her songs.

Loony BoB
01-04-2010, 01:36 PM
I totally liked Jay Sean before he was 'big'. His debut album is on my phone. I like Stuck in the Middle and Good Enough. Yes, I'm a mainstream music lover. :p

Breine
01-04-2010, 02:31 PM

How can you HATE him? His voice is like hot syrup on fresh pancakes and he's probably the hottest man in Hollywood. You're not very good at being bisexual if you can't even muster attraction for this man!!!

I'm sorry, but Jay Sean is not hot. That "Down" song is annoying.

Guess both me and MILF just turned straight then :p

Also, Spencer and Heidi.

Loony BoB
01-04-2010, 04:27 PM
Down is extremely far from his best work. Don't care about looks being straight myself, but I find his music similarish to Ne-Yo's. If you like one's music then the other shouldn't be considered that bad either. If you don't like either, that's just musical taste, I guess.

P4ine
01-04-2010, 05:30 PM
angela merkel
guido westerwelle
obama partially
rihanna
shigeru miyamoto

Laddy
01-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Twihards and the man on the right of my avatar.

Rad Bromance
01-05-2010, 12:57 AM

Not only do I not believe any of her music was good, or that weird for that matter, I've yet to understand what is so controversial about her.
She's controversial?

I've never, ever heard anyone say they liked her for the simple fact that they find her "weird". I happen to legitimately enjoy her music and find that she's quite talented. She writes all her own music and composes most of it, and she also actually sings live (gasp), often while playing piano/dancing; that's far more than can be said about...well anyone else as popular as her in pop music today, or in the last fifteen years probably.

I could go into further detail about why I like her and why many of her naysayers are misguided, but I know I'm wasting my breath and someone will just respond to this with something along the lines of "HURF BLURF WELL IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WHAT SHE DOES CUZ IT ALL SUX LOLOL".

But it's all good. To each their own. :D

xXsarahXx
01-05-2010, 01:59 PM

She's controversial?

I've never, ever heard anyone say they liked her for the simple fact that they find her "weird". I happen to legitimately enjoy her music and find that she's quite talented. She writes all her own music and composes most of it, and she also actually sings live (gasp), often while playing piano/dancing; that's far more than can be said about...well anyone else as popular as her in pop music today, or in the last fifteen years probably.

I could go into further detail about why I like her and why many of her naysayers are misguided, but I know I'm wasting my breath and someone will just respond to this with something along the lines of "HURF BLURF WELL IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WHAT SHE DOES CUZ IT ALL SUX LOLOL".

But it's all good. To each their own. :D

Im inclined to agree with you on this, ive heard several of her live performances and shes actusally pretty good.

Who's annoyed me this year...

Leona Lewis, not only did she thouroughly murder one of my favorite songs - Snow Patrol: Run but shes the voice behind FFXIII's english lead song. Due to aforementioned crime against music i dont even want to hear the theme song :(

Katie Price A.K.A Jordon - god she annoys me, im a great parent honestly...said whilst leaving the kids at home with your supposed terrible husband while you fuck off to Ibiza with your toyboy and your gold leaf bikini whilst trout pouting and drinking heavily. Yeah your a absolute picture of parental perfection...fuck off love.

Jedward... ARRRRGGGGGG!! I cannot believe they were in that competition as long as they were, insane stuff.

Cheryl Cole, I cant sit and watch tv because if she isnt on X Factor, shes hosting nights with her, if not there shes selling :bou::bou::bou::bou: shampoo. I turn the tv off, read a magazine, shes on the front page, turn the page and her story is there, turn the page again and its another Loreal ad.
How did she become this famous?! Shes probably the worst singer out of them all in girls aloud!

Rant over!

Breine
01-05-2010, 03:58 PM
Down is extremely far from his best work. Don't care about looks being straight myself, but I find his music similarish to Ne-Yo's. If you like one's music then the other shouldn't be considered that bad either. If you don't like either, that's just musical taste, I guess.

I actually like Ne-Yo, when it comes to that sort of smoooooth R&B genre. I think he's talented, and his voice sounds nice. There are also several other R&B artists that I like. Still, Jay Sean is not someone I'd ever get into.

Rye
01-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Huxley totally only hates Jay Sean because since I came back for the month, I've pretty much played that song, without hyperbole or exaggeration, at least 100 times, sometimes on repeat, and it drives him nuts! xD

Loony BoB
01-07-2010, 12:06 PM

I actually like Ne-Yo, when it comes to that sort of smoooooth R&B genre. I think he's talented, and his voice sounds nice. There are also several other R&B artists that I like. Still, Jay Sean is not someone I'd ever get into.
Well, there's obviously an insanely thin line between the two, then, I guess... but then again, I stand by Jay Sean's earlier stuff a lot more than Down, which is okay but not amazing. His album "My Own Way" is my preferred one (thought it was his debut album, just checked, was wrong :p).

Breine
01-07-2010, 12:19 PM

Well, there's obviously an insanely thin line between the two, then, I guess... but then again, I stand by Jay Sean's earlier stuff a lot more than Down, which is okay but not amazing. His album "My Own Way" is my preferred one (thought it was his debut album, just checked, was wrong :p).

I listened to some of his other songs, and they're all better than "Down" (whish is still annoying). I still wouldn't start listening to his music, though.. he's not that good imo. But hey, it's all about personal preference.

Loony BoB
01-07-2010, 12:23 PM
Too true!

Jess
01-07-2010, 02:25 PM
Katie Price. ugh.

fire_of_avalon
01-09-2010, 12:38 PM
chris brown, kanye, taylor swift, the gosselins, lil wayne. and those people who crashed the white house party.

and tiger woods.

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-21-2010, 04:22 AM
the dang Joe Bro's. I hate how people are thinking they are this great band. THEY ARE RUINING ROCK! I can't stand the sound of them and I'm to the point of ripping my eyes and ears off just so I don't have to hear or see them.

BarelySeeAtAll
01-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Dermot O'Leary - I'm sorry but he's overrated

Dale Winton - Is that even his name? He used to do things on the Lottery and now he's doing some rubbish advert for postal gold or something like that

Cat Deely - I need no reason other than her existance

Divina Mccall - STOP PRESENTING

Two messages: I can't spell names, and I hate presenters

Jowy
01-22-2010, 01:56 PM
you guys keep forgetting that rush limbaugh is still alive.

Miriel
01-25-2010, 09:12 AM
Rush Limbaugh is like evil incarnate.

Jon & Kate were the biggest douchebags of 2009 imho. Especially cause I seriously love those kids and it makes me sad that they have such selfish famewhores for parents. :(

The Man
01-25-2010, 09:21 AM
Sarah Palin
you guys keep forgetting that rush limbaugh is still alive.These two, plus Glenn Beck and Pat Robertson.

Croyles
01-25-2010, 05:16 PM
Kanye West, not because of that stupid MTV incident, but I guess that was icing on the mouldy cake.
I just hate his guts.