PDA

View Full Version : Avenged Sevenfold Drummer Dead

Brennan
12-29-2009, 08:37 PM
Avenged Sevenfold drummer dead at 28 - MSN Music News (http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=449283&GT1=28102)

Bunny
12-29-2009, 08:56 PM
Good, they are horrible.

Rostum
12-29-2009, 09:15 PM
You're a horrible person, Bunny.

Never liked Sevenfold at all.

R.I.P.

nik0tine
12-29-2009, 09:44 PM
oh noes.

Dignified Pauper
12-29-2009, 09:49 PM
Someone died? Someone else probably died while posting in this thread. A moment of silence for all who have died during this thread's creation.

guffman
12-30-2009, 12:02 AM
this thread is dead. but 4 reelz; it is sad, i was not a fan of them but he was a good drummer.

Moon Rabbits
12-30-2009, 02:08 AM
I feel ...

the same!

Rad Bromance
12-30-2009, 03:05 AM
I've never even heard of them.

Still sad when someone dies so young.

Shiny
12-30-2009, 04:04 AM
Not surprised. If I recall correctly, half of that band does drugs. And to think, people think taking drugs makes you more artistically inclined...

*ahem* "natural causes"

Shoeberto
12-30-2009, 04:43 AM
That's unfortunate, I was starting to become a fan of some of their songs. It's never good to see someone go at such a young age.

I like how for a modern rock outfit they actually sound kinda unique and occasionally do some interesting stuff. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VurhzANQ_B0)

Badge
12-30-2009, 08:04 PM
Saw them live a few years ago, he was a pretty good drummer, shame really. :(

NorthernChaosGod
01-01-2010, 02:55 AM
Maybe they'll stop being so crap and go back to being awesome now.

Bunny
01-01-2010, 02:58 AM
Maybe they'll stop being so crap and go back to being awesome now.

hahaha, and maybe one day I'll start pooping gold

but lets be serious here they were never good

NorthernChaosGod
01-01-2010, 03:32 AM
You shut your whore mouth. :mad2:

Bunny
01-01-2010, 04:33 AM
Your mom didn't seem to mind my whore mouth last night, kitten.

I Don't Need A Name
01-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Bunny has a point. They we're a truely terrible band. And he was nothing special as a drummer. And he gave himself an increadibly pretentious nickname. And it was probably his fault anyway.

Jiro
01-01-2010, 03:35 PM
That's unfortunate, I was starting to become a fan of some of their songs. It's never good to see someone go at such a young age.

Sums it up for me.

NorthernChaosGod
01-02-2010, 01:29 AM
I'll fight all of you. Bring it on.

~*~Celes~*~
01-02-2010, 01:54 AM

Sums it up for me.

Vyk
01-02-2010, 02:56 AM
Wow. I hated this band too. But nowhere near the ferocity some of you have for hating them o_o Too bad for him though. I'll feel bad when it's officially proven it was natural causes

Shattered Dreamer
01-02-2010, 10:30 PM
I've never been a fan but it sucks when a fellow musician dies even if they weren't that good!

Goldenboko
01-02-2010, 10:39 PM
I like Avenge Sevenfold so all of you gtfo and stfu >:0

I saw them live last year and that concert kicked some ass so it's unfortunate he did so much coke which probably led to his death. The Rev did half of their lyrics and riffs from what I understand so their new album will probably be way different.

Captain Maxx Power
01-03-2010, 09:57 AM
Bunny has a point. They we're a truely terrible band. And he was nothing special as a drummer. And he gave himself an increadibly pretentious nickname. And it was probably his fault anyway.

Someone died? Someone else probably died while posting in this thread. A moment of silence for all who have died during this thread's creation.

Good, they are horrible.

Empathy is dead..

NorthernChaosGod
01-03-2010, 10:48 AM
I like Avenge Sevenfold so all of you gtfo and stfu >:0

I saw them live last year and that concert kicked some ass so it's unfortunate he did so much coke which probably led to his death. The Rev did half of their lyrics and riffs from what I understand so their new album will probably be way different.

:bou::bou::bou::bou:, did he really? And here I thought they could probably replace him without much trouble. =\

Goldenboko
01-04-2010, 12:54 AM
I could be wrong about the lyrics, but I know he played a big part in their riffs (he also did backup vocals but that'll be easily replaced).

Laddy
01-04-2010, 01:21 AM
I hate Avenged Sevenfold too but that dosen't mean you need to try to outdouche each other. >:(

NorthernChaosGod
01-04-2010, 03:18 AM
I could be wrong about the lyrics, but I know he played a big part in their riffs (he also did backup vocals but that'll be easily replaced).

That's still more than I thought, I figured he just did the drums. =\

Bastian
01-04-2010, 06:10 AM
Good, they are horrible.

. . .

I don't care much for the band either, but to each their own.

HOWEVER, saying "good" about someone's death just because you don't care for their music style is . . . just wow.

EDIT:
Oh, and "natural causes" at age 28? And in a rock band? Hm. I would guess drugs play a huge part, but even so, it's not "good."

Bunny
01-04-2010, 06:39 AM
I don't really care for Germany either but I'm glad Hitler died.

NorthernChaosGod
01-04-2010, 08:15 AM
As far as I know, Avenged Sevenfold didn't slaughter millions.

Leeza
01-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Bunny, this isn't EoEO but stfu please. Have some respect for the dead...and that goes for everyone else here that is posting just to say 'good'.

demondude
01-04-2010, 04:15 PM
The douche-ness of this thread is unbelievable.

This post was not necessary. ~ Leeza

Do NOT delete my edits. ~ Leeza

demondude
01-04-2010, 06:24 PM
I love it. I say people are being douchey and I get the snip, but not the people celebrating this guy's death. :/ wtf is up with that?

Anyway, I don't like Avenged Sevenfold but this still sucks. So young as well.

EDIT: Exactly what advantage is there to keeping your edit there Leeza?

Bunny
01-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Bunny, this isn't EoEO but stfu please. Have some respect for the dead...and that goes for everyone else here that is posting just to say 'good'.

I'm sorry but no. Nowhere in the forum rules does it show that I have to be respectful to non-members of the forum, regardless of status of life. Forcing me to believe something that I don't believe is ludicrous. If you want to be the person to give me a ban, then go for it, but I'm not going to be forced to believe in some ignorant notion that every dead person in the world needs to be respected. I didn't like the band, I didn't like the drummer, I'm not going to mourn his "natural" death.

PS Celebration isn't the world to use. I didn't throw a party or march in a parade when I heard of the guys death, I just wasn't sad in the slightest way about it. Death is something that happens, I don't really care how young a person is or whether or not they had a huge effect on the musical world (note: they didn't).

Shlup
01-04-2010, 07:02 PM
She didn't say join the mourning, she said stfu. You may not have to be respectful to non-members, but you do have to be respectful to members, and posting just to say you think this death was a good thing is disrespectful to the members who do like the band and mourn the loss of its drummer.

It's one thing to say "I'm not surprised" or "I don't like the band, but people dying young sucks" and a whole other thing to say "good."

If you don't care and death is "something that happens" then you should have no problem holding your tongue and/or fingers. You're already quickly running out of leeway for making rude comments, so quit pushing it.

KentaRawr!
01-04-2010, 07:45 PM
This thread is part of why I generally avoid the lounge. :p

demondude
01-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Sadly this thread is an indication of what a majority of EoFF is like now. :|

Leeza
01-04-2010, 09:27 PM
And the last two posts are why I'm closing this thread. Staying on topic seems to be a problem with a lot of members here.