PDA

View Full Version : The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are Coming!

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-31-2009, 06:19 PM
I had a dream last night that somebody on eoff had taken my old name and started replying to all my posts with it.
After that I got off the computer and met up with my wife in a pizza joint, where she told me she was pregnant and didn't want me to leave on this deployment (I leave on Tuesday).
There was also something to do with COD:MW2 and the Russians coming out of the game to chase me.

What dreams have you had recently?

rubah
12-31-2009, 07:06 PM
well, this morning I dreamed that world war II was being fought between the French and Germans by a baseball game in my hometown.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-31-2009, 07:16 PM
well, this morning I dreamed that world war II was being fought between the French and Germans by a baseball game in my hometown.

What was Hitler's rbi? Did Himmler hit a home run?

Rye
12-31-2009, 07:39 PM
I had a dream that involved a bizarre mix of going back to High School, missing my 9am class, building a pyramid (and by building, I mean ordering other people to build!), becoming the leader of the Mafia and killing people, and sewing. No wonder I slept for 14 hours!

Bunny
12-31-2009, 08:06 PM
In my dream, I road the tricycle with my girlfriend and a hot chick I didn't recognize. It was pretty neat.

~*~Celes~*~
12-31-2009, 08:26 PM
I don't remember my dream but I recall talking in my sleep, so it must have been at least a little interesting.

qwertysaur
12-31-2009, 09:32 PM
I had a dream that everything was upside down, and my friends house was made of pudding. :p

~*~Celes~*~
01-01-2010, 09:12 PM
I had a pretty crazy dream last night!

I was posting around eoff (I think i was in a library or something, irrelevant but it was just weird). Anyway, I posted something in eoeo and Baloki posted saying something along the lines of "okay guys Celes seems to do a good enough job of posting in eoeo and general chat at least once a day, so i don't see a need to anymore!" And suddenly i felt like I had power in eoff.

It was odd o.o

Faris
01-01-2010, 11:58 PM
I had a dream last night that my clothes shrunk in the wash. :S

Jessweeee♪
01-02-2010, 12:57 AM
Last night I had a dream where I had a gift card to FYE and I was like "okay let's replace my old headphones" and then I was like, "OMG WAIT I FORGOT THERE ARE GAMES HERE I NEED DISSIDIA" and I bought it and I was very very excited about it.

...and then I woke up. I'm still bummed.

Raistlin
01-04-2010, 09:34 PM
I typically forget my dreams almost instantly, usually to the point where I don't even remember having dreamed at all.