PDA

View Full Version : 2009: One thing you...

Rye
12-31-2009, 10:47 PM
wanted to do but didn't that you regret?

On the flip side, one thing you didn't think you would do, but did, and benefited from?

black orb
12-31-2009, 10:58 PM
wanted to do but didn't that you regret?
>>> Buy a laptop..:luca:

one thing you didn't think you would do, but did, and benefited from?

>>> Cant think of anything..:luca:

vinnie's mini's
12-31-2009, 11:43 PM
I wanted to pass my AS Geography course this year but I didn't :( So I regret not revising more than I did :( And because I didn't pass I was kicked off the course :( Kinda sucks really when I enjoyed the class.

And another thing related to 6th form, I passed media studies AS level :D which I really didn't think I would do. I passed with one of the highest marks/grades in my class so I was really happy about that! I benefited from it because it boosted my confidence in the subject (As I thought I was going to do worse in that subject than geography). Now I just have to pass A2 this coming year.

Rye
01-01-2010, 12:23 AM
1. I wanted to do more traveling while in England but I didn't get the chance to because of $$$ (or rather, £££) and school work while studying abroad. I hope to do that traveling next term.

2. I'm really glad I talk to more people online these days, I didn't expect to. I feel like I have good relations with people that may have not liked me much in the pass and vice versa. Maybe not talking often relations, but friendly ones. That's something I didn't expect, but something I relish!

@vinnies - Good job passing media! :)

rubah
01-01-2010, 12:52 AM
I've done everything I wanted to this year, pretty much

vinnie's mini's
01-01-2010, 01:45 AM
@vinnies - Good job passing media! :)

Aww thankies! :omghey:

~*~Celes~*~
01-01-2010, 05:50 AM
I regret how long it took me to get some things accomplished, but I managed to expand my love for cooking/baking, and for that I'm eternally glad <3

Peegee
01-01-2010, 04:58 PM
>>wanted to do but didn't that you regret?

You

hurhurhur

I don't usually regret not doing things but it would have been very nice if my family and I coordinated meeting in Toronto so we could go to Niagara Falls for new years

Vyk
01-01-2010, 05:35 PM
I failed to find someone worth spending my days with. Very regretful

Can't think of anything good that accidentally came alone

I did make a new worth-while friend to confide in. Haven't had that in a while. We'll see how long that lasts :}

Fuzakeru
01-02-2010, 11:39 PM
Uhm. I don't have regrets or I at least try not to think of life in "I regret this or that..."

I have to admit that I kinda wonder what would have happened if I had been less kind earlier in the year when certain people did certain things.

I didn't expect to be back in Mississippi and not married. xD It's been incredibly beneficial but not easy.

Tavrobel
01-02-2010, 11:58 PM
The opposite gender.

Shiny
01-03-2010, 06:43 AM
I didn't think I would learn so much about foley recording in 2009, but I did. I'm interested in taking the Foley Recording class now. In regards to regrets, I have none. I would have liked to get more sleep, but there's a lot stuff I got done in the absence of sleep.

Shoeberto
01-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Come back home to go to school. Maybe next year?

Loony BoB
01-04-2010, 01:46 PM
I've updated your thread title to something a bit more fitting. :p I don't know my answers to your actual questions, though. That would take some significant analysis. I'm not sure I have any real regrets over the year.

Breine
01-04-2010, 02:23 PM
One thing I didn't necessarily think I'd do was starting to come out to more and more of my friends, and generally being open and casual about my sexuality. These days I think my sexuality is more or less common knowledge, although there are still some people I haven't personally had "the talk" with yet.

I regret being shy when it comes to hooking up with people. I flirt a lot, but then when it's time for something to happen I tend to not take it to the next step. It's stupid and unnecessary.

Shattered Dreamer
01-04-2010, 02:38 PM
I kinda regret not asking out this friend of mine but in the final days of 2009 I met another girl so I it works out!

Inferno
01-04-2010, 03:06 PM
1. A lot of little of things, nothing big. I wanted to add tattoos on my left arm, but I didn't have the time or the money to do so. Still, it's not too late.

2. I bought myself a house ! (not enough money for a tattoo you'll say...)

Cuchulainn
01-04-2010, 03:15 PM
wanted to try out a new beer, never got round to it. Other than that, did everything I wanted to & also stuff I never.