PDA

View Full Version : Does Axel love Saix

LowCaloriePie
01-02-2010, 12:26 AM
I mean Axel has red hair, Saix has blue hair. They're seen together in Birth by Sleep, and we all know about Axel's questionable sexuality. ;)

Fynn
01-02-2010, 09:28 AM
What questionable sexuality? Axel, or rather Lea, was a person who just took friendships very seriously, but I never noticed him implying any sexual attraction to Roxas or Saix. Lea and Isa were just friends and it looks as though Ven became Lea's friend as well. Kinda makes you wonder if this is the reason he tried to befriend Roxas so much...

P4ine
01-02-2010, 07:33 PM
There aren't any hanky-pankies in Kingdom Hearts. There never were and there never will be. Especially not homosexual ones, period.

LunarWeaver
01-02-2010, 08:13 PM
I, for one, let my fan imagination think whatever the hell it wants, much to the anger of reality. Thankfully, Nomura is incredibly gay and gives me plenty of opportunities. Looking forward to Versus XIII!

jammi567
01-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Lapis Lazuli, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4028723/1/Lapis_Lazuli)

Duh.

arcanedude34
01-02-2010, 11:37 PM
There aren't any hanky-pankies in Kingdom Hearts. There never were and there never will be. Especially not homosexual ones, period.
A universe without sex? SAY IT AINT SO!!!! AHH!!!!

Tavrobel
01-02-2010, 11:46 PM

Disney. So, no.

arcanedude34
01-05-2010, 03:59 AM

Disney. So, no.
Tramp got some. :cool:

LowCaloriePie
01-06-2010, 11:34 PM

Disney. So, no.
Tramp got some. :cool:

Well take a look at his name. :roll2

LunarWeaver
01-08-2010, 11:24 PM
Ariel is a Disney Princess and she has a daughter. She and Eric fucked each other. Is this relevant? I don't know. Disney has off-screen sex, that's what I'm getting at. Maybe everyone else is too. What a hussy, that Ariel.

arcanedude34
01-09-2010, 08:06 AM
Ariel is a Disney Princess and she has a daughter. She and Eric smurfed each other. Is this relevant? I don't know. Disney has off-screen sex, that's what I'm getting at. Maybe everyone else is too. What a hussy, that Ariel.
I know! How DARE she have an active sex life with her husband! Think of all the children we're corrupting with these messages!!!1111111oneoneoanononeelevenle;nfseopsaeiufhbpsaodfuhg

Wolf Kanno
01-09-2010, 09:44 AM
Disney characters don't have sex, they are born from the tears of people who grew up watching these films get crappy cash in sequels and now their sense of morality and possibly even reality has warped in the soulless void of the Nth Dimension of Nylarthotep. :colbert:

LunarWeaver
01-10-2010, 08:37 PM
Well, I've heard worse theories around this shenanigan forum.

LowCaloriePie
01-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Well, I've heard worse theories around this shenanigan forum.

Are you perhaps referring to the "Xion is Goofy" theory? :p

Medi
01-11-2010, 04:46 AM
How could Disney characters have sex? They only ever have one parent. I'd say they reproduce via fission or budding.

Mercen-X
01-13-2010, 05:09 PM
If you're referring to Max (Goofy's son) or even the duck trio (Donald's nephews whose parents have never even been referenced), it's my guess that Max's mom is dead and so are ducks parents. However, Disney wants to keep everything disturbingly cheerful, so they simply never mention it. It's been my assumption since I was 6 after my brother died. My eyes were opened to reality and I was a little miffed with Disney for avoiding the issue. As for PJ, Pete's son, he has a mom and a little sister (as seen in Goof Troop), but the folks have obviously split up which is just another subject Disney avoids in its cartoons.

Anyway, all sex is deliberately avoided because the absolute focus of any Disney project is not "true love" or "man and wife" but instead the purity of friendship... which more often than one can argue against is mind-bendingly ambiguous. I've said before, "Let it be and let it go."

Medi
01-17-2010, 06:31 PM
I was really just kidding. :p

qwertysaur
01-19-2010, 03:01 AM
Axel and Saix can't feel love, as nobodies have no true emotions (Roxas is a weird exception)

Isa and Lea were best friends, and Ven did a lot to influence several people from radiant garden, including Braig (Xigbar).

Roogle
01-24-2010, 10:43 PM
I feel like if this were the case that the developers would want to confirm it outside of the game to make sure that fans received the intended message.

I don't know if I would say that Nobodies have no emotions as the all-powerful Yen Sid said. Axel clearly demonstrates emotions in his scenes in Kingdom Hearts II, and I have trouble believing that that is simply because he is mimicking or not truly feeling anything. It dulls the scenes and makes his sacrifice nonsensical. Am I the only one that thought Yen Sid himself sounded rather evil when he said that?

Mercen-X
02-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Personally, I think every character (including the Org) proclaiming Nobodies have no real emotions is full of crap. Even Vulcans have emotions. Despite the fact that he wasn't even human, even the android Data expressed emotion. Naturally, someone who believes they are emotionless will have a hard time understanding any real emotions they may feel like this crazy dude I know from NUMBERS.
Nth Dimension of Nylarthotep.Which would be preferable over the Xth Dimension.

Demyx = Demy
Luxord = Ludro
Larxene = Arlene
Marluxia = Amurila

LowCaloriePie
02-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Am I the only one that thought Yen Sid himself sounded rather evil when he said that?

I always thought that he had a very negative bias towards Nobodies (as well as Ansem and King Mickey). I wish that was further explored, but it seems like it's another case of convenient writing. I mean, many people lose their heart and become Nobodies, that doesn't necessarily make them evil.