PDA

View Full Version : Please refresh my memory. (Obviously, there will be spoilers.)

Momiji
01-02-2010, 12:52 AM
So I have 358/2 Days now, but I don't really remember much of anything when it comes to the KH storyline, since it's been a few years since I finished KH2. Could you please remind me of some key story elements of the earlier games? I'd really appreciate it.

Also, I'll kill you if you give me any untagged 358/2 Days spoilers. Just sayin'. :)

Tavrobel
01-02-2010, 03:42 AM
Boy likes girl. Boy has best friend. Disney game, therefore, best friend does not like girl, so boy assumes that best friend is keeping her safe. Best friend opens his heart to darkness. Boy's world gets destroyed. Boy lands up in new world, meets Petty Officer Donald Fauntleroy Duck and Goofy, father of teenager Max Goof, on a quest to find the lost king, Mickey Mouse.

Random worlds with little plot advancement.

Best friend is evil. Multiple fight scenes including mechas. Best friend is not evil, is possessed by big bad, "Ansem." Ansem is attempting to reach the Heart of Worlds, and is evil. Boy fights evil. Boy wins.

WORLD SUNDER HP CANNOT BE REDUCED BELOW 25%

Beginning of CoM. Boy fights way up to top of giant castle, is turned on by girl not original girl. Boy meets girl and clone of best friend. Is locked in stasis because he beats big bad of castle. Best friend is not evil. Turns into anti-hero. Beats internal big bad, pulls a Viral, pwns faces, and meets up with lost king.

KHII. Boy wakes up, thinks about girl, gets new clothes. Best friend and king still missing. New enemy: big bad of previous game is alternate version of big bad in KHII, but is also a global series big bad. Boy watches Cincinnati and Florida game. Florida wins. King meets boy. Boy hunts down big bad, finds girl, finds best friend turned anti-hero. Best friend suffers severe case of vitiligo, but does not harass shotacons. Boy and best friend beats big bad. Big bad was trying to restore hearts of allies in order to be complete again, but intentions are called into question.

And all of boy's exploits were to make sure that history is preserved, which results in Peyton Manning being drafted 1st in the NFL, 1998. The moral of the Kingdom Hearts series is that Tom Brady sucks.

Momiji
01-02-2010, 04:50 AM
Ah, right. Got it. That was easy.

Fynn
01-02-2010, 01:35 PM
One more important thing - the Ansem form KH I and Xemnas were not really Ansem, but Xehanort, his apprentice. Ansem the Wise is now called DiZ (short for Darkness in Zero).