PDA

View Full Version : Best I Ever Had

Shiny
01-02-2010, 03:04 AM
What's the best part of waking up? The first person to say Folgers in your cup gets harpooned. :colbert:

~*~Celes~*~
01-02-2010, 03:14 AM
laying in bed feeling warm and secure :)

also knowing that it's the start of a new day where anything can happen.

rubah
01-02-2010, 03:15 AM
kitty cat on your pillow :)

Vyk
01-02-2010, 03:16 AM
....waking up can have good parts??

Rye
01-02-2010, 03:45 AM
I love to wake up and go back to sleep again, multiple times. It's such a rare thing for me aside from this vacation - I always have to wake up straight away because I'm either woken up by my alarm, or waking up since I want to actually spend my days off doing things. =O

Madame Adequate
01-02-2010, 03:59 AM
Hearing a muffled sobbing and realizing that you've had a girl trapped in an all-night dutch oven with your unconscious nightfarts :)

Bunny
01-02-2010, 04:01 AM
Folgers in a glass.

Vermachtnis
01-02-2010, 04:03 AM
Getting your face stuck to a giant block of ice on really hot days.
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/AKA_Gluttony/tewiice.jpg

Also Folgers in your cup.
Bring it on.
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/AKA_Gluttony/Armytewi.jpg

G13
01-02-2010, 04:34 AM
Breakfast.

Shoeberto
01-02-2010, 04:37 AM
One of the best things for me is when on Friday night I forget to turn my alarm off, and Saturday morning it wakes me up, and I go through my typical "Crap, I have to get up and go to class/work..." before remembering it's the weekend, smacking that :bou::bou::bou::bou: off, and then going straight back to sleep.

escobert
01-02-2010, 05:20 AM
Nothing. I hate waking up.

Shiny
01-02-2010, 05:36 AM
You guys are such bundles of light and lollies.

For me, the best part of waking up during winter break is being able to snuggle under the covers for hours on end. Another thing that's great is knowing I don't have to commute to school and seeing my doggy look at me with her little beady cute eyes.

Shoeberto
01-02-2010, 05:41 AM
You guys are such bundles of light and lollies.

For me, the best part of waking up during winter break is being able to snuggle under the covers for hours on end. Another thing that's great is knowing I don't have to commute to school and seeing my doggy look at me with her little beady cute eyes.
Actually, replace the dog with a cuddly kitty, and the lack of commute with the security of knowing that I'm at home in my own bed surrounded by my family, and that really is pretty much one of the best things ever :o

Del Murder
01-02-2010, 05:43 AM
On weekends, not having to get out of bed right away is nice.

On all other days, nothing, except for the sweet girl who sleeps by my side.

Bunny
01-02-2010, 06:08 AM
On all other days, nothing, except for the sweet girl who sleeps by my side.

D'awwwwwwww

Wolf Kanno
01-02-2010, 06:13 AM
Nothing... I am a total grouch in the morning and it takes all my will power not to kill the first living thing I see before I get my coffee fix.

qwertysaur
01-02-2010, 06:23 AM
Also Folgers in your cup.
Bring it on.
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/AKA_Gluttony/Armytewi.jpg
Lunatic red eyes O.O :p

blackmage_nuke
01-02-2010, 06:42 AM
Realising that all me teeth falling out was just a dream

drotato
01-02-2010, 06:49 AM
Like Blackmage says... except waking up to realize that I really was not eaten by zombies. o.o

Unbreakable Will
01-02-2010, 06:50 AM
If im on break, its getting up to see Nikki.
Or if I cant do that, wrapping up in my comforter and reading a book or playing a game

Rodarian
01-02-2010, 05:54 PM
Getting up at 1100am is the bet feeling for me. Since I don't have to get up early any more I still keep my alarm on but I knock it off and sleep for two more hours with a smile! :D

Fujiko
01-02-2010, 06:06 PM
The best part about waking up for me is the joy of still being alive, and the thrill of facing the many challenges of the hours ahead. That I still have a chance to explore the world and fulfill my dreams. That it's yet another day I get to spend time with the people I love. Life is such a wonderful gift! Living in the moment and appreciating what we still have is so easily forgotten in our daily, hectic lives.

We rarely ever stop the spinning arrow to know our directions.

Fuzakeru
01-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Mmmm. I wake up to my Mario Bros. ringtone on my phone and that usually makes me happy cause it intrudes in to my dream first before I wake up. It makes sexy dreams a little awkward but it always makes me laugh!

I spray my bed with this nice smelling aromatherapy spray when I clean my sheets so I like the faint smell of whatever scent I picked last. It's like... super awesome; like when you get fresh towels out the dryer or something!

Uhm... I like that first biiiiig stretch where when you move your legs around and squirm and you can feel where the sheets are still cool and warm and it's like a guessing game trying to figure out how you were positioned before cause it's chilly and you wanna curl back up! It's like... body warmth tetris or something?

I like hugging my pillow really tight and worshipping God and thanking Him for having another morning at my fingertips and no matter what occurs that day, whatever negative thoughts might enter my mind, I will wake up in His glory and I will fall asleep in His glory. I know that no matter what trials or tribulations cross my path, I will always do the next best thing I possibly can if I can't do the best!

I'd like to exchange that pillow for another warm body because I used to love nuzzling my partner under their chin and snuggle close to wake him up. I hum a lot so I do that a lot randomly too.

... I'm a morning person. o.O I like weird things too.

black orb
01-02-2010, 10:55 PM
>>> Waking up to reality is horrible, definitely not a pleasure experience..:luca:

Fuzakeru
01-03-2010, 01:12 AM
People who think that way are silly to me. xD What is so painful about waking up? I have a friend who seriously says, "IT HURTS," when you try wake him up.

fire_of_avalon
01-03-2010, 03:02 AM
Fuza is right. it`s aaaall about the big stretch.

Jiro
01-03-2010, 09:32 AM
I always liked waking up to the sound of rain, feeling a cool chill on my face, and waiting the 15 minutes before I was allowed to start playing video games. I'd creep out to the lounge room with my blanket wrapped around me and turn it on and not move until I had to go to bed again.

Waking up and seeing someone next to you who is smiling while asleep is deeply warming as well. Or even, waking up and your hand is disgustingly sweaty from holding theirs all night :p

Cuchulainn
01-04-2010, 12:57 PM
remembering its not a work day and going the fuck back to sleep again.

Loony BoB
01-04-2010, 01:43 PM
On a workday, the best part of getting up is probably seeing Smitzy get all cuddly if she's been locked out of the bedroom overnight (which she usually is, otherwise she often wakes us up by attacking the duvet in our sleep). When we go out or something for a while she's always so happy to see us again, and it's the same when she's locked out of the room, so yeah. Otherwise I'm not keen on getting up on workdays as it's nothing but a rush to get to work. Nothing special, you know?

On the weekend/holidays, getting up isn't an incredible thing for me. I guess not having to actually get up is a nice thing about waking up then. Being able to play out the day on my own terms and all that. *shrug* I prefer being awake to the actual waking up process.

Kamiko
01-04-2010, 02:42 PM
I always miss my dreams. Sometimes, I just go back to sleep if they're good dreams and the class isn't essential.
I like the feeling of waking up early on my own, without an alarm clock. Or, if I get up early enough to watch the sunrise, that's nice too.

Shattered Dreamer
01-04-2010, 02:50 PM
Getting up is only good when I'm allowed to do it without being asked otherwise I wake up crankier than Diablos coming out of his lamp!

Loony BoB
01-04-2010, 03:09 PM
On a sidenote, I have the song 'Best I Ever Had' stuck in my head now. D=

Jess
01-04-2010, 09:16 PM
The best waking up is waking up all on your own, with no alarm. and being able to just *chill* for a little while without having to dive out of bed in a rush because you're going to be late for work.

ohhh, and when I wake up to my doggy pushing my bedroom door open and coming in, jumping on my bed and doggycuddles :heart:

Shiny
01-05-2010, 09:35 PM

Mission accomplished. /smug

Fuzakeru
01-05-2010, 09:41 PM
Really? I had, "THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST ctrl v THE BEST of you." stuck in my head when I saw this thread.

Raistlin
01-05-2010, 10:11 PM
Going back to sleep.

Rye
01-05-2010, 11:29 PM

ME TOO.

Aerith's Knight
01-06-2010, 01:57 AM
Going back to sleep.

Loony BoB
01-07-2010, 11:45 AM
I am proud of the amount of people we have here who recognise Vertical Horizon songs. :up:

EDIT: Although a quick check shows me that Drake and State of Shock have songs under that name, too, so I guess there's a little something for everyone out there.

Rye
01-07-2010, 01:44 PM
I think YOU sent me all of those Vertical Horizon songs. xD

Loony BoB
01-07-2010, 02:37 PM
=x