PDA

View Full Version : Pictures you wish had never been taken of you.

drotato
01-02-2010, 06:43 AM
This might be a wasted topic, but I was going through pictures of my friends and some of them are sooo silly. I don't really have any of myself to post. But how about it? Anyone have any pictures that you wish had never been taken of you? xD

Unbreakable Will
01-02-2010, 06:45 AM
I shall look, but quite possibly its every picture taken of me EVER

Shauna
01-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Not really. I'm the kinda person who doesn't care how awful I am acting in a photo, or how terrible I look. I will "Oh god" and facepalm at myself, but I'll have a laugh at it too.

It annoys me when I put up pictures and people are like "Ohhh, take it down, I am looking awful in that!" ruining the enjoyment of the photo for everyone else who may be involved in it. Especially if they look fine or, just look the exact same as they do in person.

Shlup
01-02-2010, 01:13 PM
There aren't many embarrassing pictures of me per say, but I'm a pretty damn unphotogenic person so I'd rather delete most pictures of me.

Psychotic
01-02-2010, 01:57 PM
I wish every photo of me had never been taken. Don't you know that taking photographs steals a person's soul?

Shiny
01-02-2010, 10:03 PM
There is one my mom took when I was in mid blink and just woke up. That would should be burned to a crisp.

Fuzakeru
01-02-2010, 11:14 PM
In every group of friends I have ever had, I have been the one with their camera out all the time taking the pictures so I never had to worry about it too much. :cool:

Vyk
01-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Plenty. Yes :(

rubah
01-02-2010, 11:45 PM
used to be I hated most pictures of myself. I've grown on me, though.

Rye
01-03-2010, 12:10 AM
There's a bunch of photos of me from when I had my Communion as a little girl. I was old enough where I was getting kind of adolescence awkward looking and my Mom decided it would be adorable if I got my hair done up in banana curls. Yes, banana curls.

Cute on a tiny blonde snub nosed angel? Yes. Not so on the gangly (I used to tall for my age!) Italian American with big goofy teeth. I just looked like a major sped. I try to hide one photo in particular, but my parents always find it and take it out.

http://www.breakingthetape.com/keeping-pace/Shirley%20Temple.bmp

Moon Rabbits
01-03-2010, 12:15 AM
Every one on the internet.

Cuchulainn
01-03-2010, 12:54 AM
There's a shockin one of me I posted on Facebook with a runnin commentary. It was in a club n i was cabbaged and drunk. I'm able to giggle bout it tho.

'S ALL GOOD!

Aerith's Knight
01-03-2010, 01:14 AM
There aren't many embarrassing pictures of me per say, but I'm a pretty damn unphotogenic person so I'd rather delete most pictures of me.

fire_of_avalon
01-03-2010, 02:53 AM
when the fair came to town in september i went with a group of people to promote this new revamped thing at work. at one point i turned around and one of my leads had her camera pointed in my face. the aperture flickered and 2 days later i found a close up of me, sunburned and bloated with my head thrown back, eyes half closed and a smile on my face. it would win awards for ugly.

my jewelry lead found it and put it in her jewelry case so i couldn`t destroy it later.

Captain Maxx Power
01-03-2010, 10:00 AM
All of them, keeps reminding me what an utterly horrifically ugly human being I am.

Marshall Banana
01-03-2010, 10:09 AM
All of them, keeps reminding me what an utterly horrifically ugly human being I am.
Stop that. You're even mean to yourself. :kaocry2:

We all are looking forward to you reprising your role as Cupid! AND YOU BETTER.

Captain Maxx Power
01-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Stop that. You're even mean to yourself. :kaocry2:

We all are looking forward to you reprising your role as Cupid! AND YOU BETTER.

Believe me, however mean I am to others I get the brunt of it myself.

Also I have absolutely no idea what you're possible talking about. Role as Cupid? Can't say I've ever heard of the guy... :cool:

BarelySeeAtAll
01-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Just a little embarrassing at year 11 prom - I'm kinda fake posing but doing that really elabourate pose? Look like a fish gasping with my arms in the air..corsetted bodice pushing up some XD

:| It was never meant to happen