PDA

View Full Version : Picture thread of Painful Art

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
01-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Let me see your painful art, or the painful art that you want!

'Cause I just got another tattoo, and it is wonderful.

The Monster Claw has to do with my love of energy drinks and the times I spent with my best friends, who also loved them.

The Dragon and Key is in response to my wife getting a heart shaped lock. Now only I have the key. And I have a dragon to guard it, even while I sleep.

Necronopticous
01-03-2010, 07:04 PM
You permanently marked yourself with the logo of an energy drink?

01-03-2010, 07:05 PM
You permanently marked yourself with the logo of an energy drink?

You didn't? :confused:

rubah
01-03-2010, 08:47 PM
so long as he isn't permanently marking other people!

none yet :O

guffman
01-03-2010, 11:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude you are an idiot. you can say whatever you want about your "art" but it's just an advertisement! holy crap... wow... - No. Put it in a nicer way and without asinine namecalling or don't say it at all. -Rantzien

Fuzakeru
01-03-2010, 11:43 PM
I said that if I lost 100 pounds before the end of 2009 I'd get a tattoo! I wanted to get the DDR arrows around my wrist or something at first but did the whole, "Wait ____ and see if it's still a good idea," and it isn't such a good idea anymore imho. What I doooo want now is a cross on the underside of my wrist with, " 1 Cor 13: 4-7 " written beside it. If I still think it's a good idea by this summer I'll do it then while I'm visiting friends.

I want the cross to look like the one on the necklace I wear.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/Fuzakeru/DSC04738.jpg

and the meaning behind that particular part of 1st Corinthians from the Bible is that it was the the passage that introduced me to my spirituality -

"Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."
1 Corinthians 13: 4-7

guffman
01-04-2010, 05:33 AM
my previous post was deleted because it was too mean, so i'll just say this... " " nothing at all, cause as was stated earlier, if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all.... i have nothing nice to say.

Bastian
01-04-2010, 06:20 AM
I say get a tat of whatever makes you feel good.

The only corporate logo I'd ever consider getting myself would be Nintendo with the oval around it . . . but I still can't bring myself to do it yet.

I'm convinced after I research everything there is to know about the company (what charities they support, what political agendas they support) and as long as I'm fine with it, I'll go through with it . . . but I don't have that kinda time. :p So I'll never get it done, probably.

I do have four Zelda tats, though.

Mirage
01-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Way to victimize yourself, guffman. You could easily say you think his tattoo was a terrible idea if you don't go around calling him a retard or something.

Personally I'd never paint a product's logo on my body permanently, but the key+dragon wasn't too bad. You should show us your wife's heart lock.

01-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Trust me, I've heard all the flak I ever could about the Monster tattoo. And I still don't regret it and never will. I have my reasons, and they mean something for me.

Anywho, here is a picture of my wife's and my tats together.

Fuzakeru
01-05-2010, 05:32 PM
Your wife has the cutest shirt on!!!!!!!!!!! :<3:

Oh. On topic. The key is a bit.... biiiiiig when comparing them but I think it's super sweet! n_n The Monster one.. not one I'd get but as long as the tattoo has meaning to you then what does it matter, ne?