PDA

View Full Version : Come Sail Away, Come Sail Away, Sail Away With Meeeee~

Laddy
01-04-2010, 10:13 PM
You're on a boat and having much fun! Who would you bring? Where would you go? What would you do? Who will be the first to post that god damn song?

Rye
01-04-2010, 10:47 PM
I would bring anyone who enjoys fishing and is willing to bait my hook for me!

KentaRawr!
01-04-2010, 11:05 PM
I'd just go with myself and my necessities and enjoy the comfort and friendship of my friends.

qwertysaur
01-04-2010, 11:17 PM
We are going to find the mystical thingie to give to that guy to get that key to open the box to get that treasure! :p

fire_of_avalon
01-05-2010, 12:40 AM
I am actually kind of afraid of boats. Not small ones, super big ones. if it was a small boat i would bring my sister and we`d probably try to knock each other out of the boat!

Marshall Banana
01-05-2010, 12:57 AM
[X] Wear proper attire.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/animatedsailor.gif

Raistlin
01-05-2010, 02:29 AM
I am actually kind of afraid of boats. Not small ones, super big ones.

How does that make any sense at all? :p

Rye
01-05-2010, 02:35 AM
[X] Wear proper attire.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/animatedsailor.gif

You can be my ship's mascot, little girl. :mymelmagic:

~*~Celes~*~
01-05-2010, 02:46 AM
Sail away with me honey,
I'll put my heart in your hands,
Sail away with me honey,
now, now, now.

Sail away with me,
and what will be, will be
I wanna hold you now, now, now.

YouTube - Alejandro Fuentes - Sail Away (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On8y8YLSCqY)

Anyway~

I would go on a row boat ride during a beautiful summer day, just kind of floating around and enjoying a romantic afternoon with the one i love~

theundeadhero
01-05-2010, 05:01 AM
That's the song?
I though it would be the <i>I'm on a boat motherfucker</i> song.

NorthernChaosGod
01-05-2010, 05:06 AM
My girlfriend... anddddd T-Pain!

YouTube - I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain) - Album Version (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU) NO BAD! ~hero

:cool:

Shlup
01-05-2010, 05:35 AM
Anyone who will mop up my puke is good with me.

NorthernChaosGod
01-05-2010, 08:32 AM
NO BAD! ~hero

Oh, come on. How is that snip worthy?

Laddy
01-05-2010, 12:19 PM
That's the song?
I though it would be the I'm on a boat mothersmurfer song.
THAT'S IT :mad2:

Jiro
01-05-2010, 12:29 PM
I would take my crew, and we would be on a goddamn big boat and party. And then we'd make the ship's crew party with us and get stranded at sea because we got them hammered.

missaira
01-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Boats are excellent : ) Yachts are better. I'd take my four best girl friends and go sailing through the Whitsundays (again).

Except this time I'd make sure to wear sunscreen xD Damn that too-skin-revealing-swimwear!!

Rodarian
01-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Oo I just went boating on sunday with friends!! Was loads of fun. All day and night basking in the open crisp air, and then at night having fried fish and chips (there were other seafood dishes but I'm allergic to them :( )

All the while drinking and smoking up in merriment!!

Hehe I also joked that what if some weird creature or maniac tiger shark tried to sink and eat us!

How exciting it would be!

Kamiko
01-05-2010, 03:10 PM
I'd probably take my raccoon friend on a canoe and do suicidal waterfall leaps while singing a Disney song! :D
But I'm going to have to wait for my hair to get that long, unfortunately.

Rodarian
01-05-2010, 03:15 PM
I'd probably take my raccoon friend on a canoe and do suicidal waterfall leaps while singing a Disney song! :D

Wear a wig then!:D problem solved

Kamiko
01-05-2010, 03:20 PM

Wear a wig then!:D problem solved

Not with the aerial activities I'm planning on doing towards the end (i.e. cliff diving).

LunarWeaver
01-05-2010, 04:28 PM
I would bring anyone who can do everything for me. Then I would play with a PSP until we land and I can go home and play with my Playstation 3.

fire_of_avalon
01-05-2010, 11:52 PM
I am actually kind of afraid of boats. Not small ones, super big ones. How does that make any sense at all? :p
it doesn`t. but the can run you over and they can sink and you die. and it`s just messed up when they`re giant cruise ships that could carry my town away.

Vyk
01-07-2010, 04:10 AM
Ronald McDonald and friends

There's only one person I have fun with these days, and I doubt she'd be up for going on a cruise with me. But if she were... well, she'd have to teach me how to swim. And then we could have fun!

Ha

foa's afraid of big boats. I'm afraid of big bodies of water. Mild hydrophobia. Likely due to not being able to float in it

But supposing I could do whatever, I'd like to water ski. Or do that thing where you've got a parachute and flyyyy

Or splash-fight. Rawr...