PDA

View Full Version : FFTA2: I still got trouble with those red chocobos

Lacarus
01-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Since the random encounter never appears in Kthili Sands (I know what months it should appear and all that) I need someone to carefully explain to me how to do it. This is keeping me from wanting to continuing the game.

Please help me.

Wolf Kanno
01-05-2010, 07:49 PM
I find a better spot to encounter them is Corpolk Field in Goug. When the enemy appears there, just save and then encounter it, if its not the enemies you want, reset and try again. The Lv 99 Red Chocobo isn't terribly difficult either. ;)

Lacarus
01-05-2010, 08:57 PM
I just discovered that these random battles will only appear after doing last story mission, but since I want to complete as many side missions before ending the, I won't do this. But I found out that I haven't done the cups yet and that red chocobos appear in two of them.

Skyblade
01-06-2010, 07:25 AM
I just discovered that these random battles will only appear after doing last story mission, but since I want to complete as many side missions before ending the, I won't do this. But I found out that I haven't done the cups yet and that red chocobos appear in two of them.

Cups are repeatable anyway, so don't worry, even if you have already done them.