PDA

View Full Version : Huh... Well that was weird.

G13
01-08-2010, 08:50 AM
Wishbones! We've all done it, right? Just a few minutes ago me and my brother found one sitting on the window sill (we had a turkey dinner for my other brother's birthday a week ago) and thought we'd give it a go. We make our wishes and pull.

Over the years I've noticed a pattern to who gets the bigger half so this time I pulled straight instead of up like I normally do. It broke and the point, the piece that decides the winner, broke off of both sides and hit me in the eye.

Is this the beginning of a bad luck streak? Never have I ever heard of that happening. Both my piece and my brothers piece are the exact same length. I'm thinking it's gonna reverse my wish or something, and that's just not kosher. :colbert:

Topic: What are some... er, I don't know if ironic is the right word for this, strange things that have happened to you? Like really strange.

Also, am I gonna die from this? :confused:

Jessweeee♪
01-08-2010, 09:38 AM
I used to use this alarm clock that displayed the time on my ceiling, and from where I lay in my bed when I sleep it looks upside down. I made a major decision regarding my religion and I just happened to look up when it was 11:34. Yeah ;_;

Badge
01-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Awh I don't think you're gonna die.

Me and my mom were driving in my car once and we saw a car pull into a drive ahead of us, it was dark so lights would be visible. It had pulled down into the school that my mom works at. We both thought it was weird since the school was shut at that time of night, as we drove past the driveway we both looked down to see where the car was going. And we saw nothing, you could see a good 500yards down the driveway and there was a barrier that you had to get through anyway and it literally turned 5 seconds before we passed it.

Where did it go?

To be honest it must have been an illusion and probably turned somewhere else, but we looked all around the street as we were driving and we saw nothing...hmm!

Jiro
01-08-2010, 11:45 AM
If you tell us your wish then it won't come anti-true, right?

G13
01-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Nice try chump but I'm holdin' onto that one just in case! I'll tell you after the time frame it should be happening around. It's a retarded wish but it could be warped by this unforeseen... thing.

*looks around nervously*

Edit: And yes, I do believe it that sort of thing. :colbert:

Cuchulainn
01-08-2010, 12:38 PM
...it's nothing but a TINY bit amusing...if even that.

Aerith's Knight
01-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Once, I decided to sleep in on the easter church session, and 5 min after I decided that and went to sleep, both my nostrils started bleeding intensely. I was like: "....Yeah yeah, I'm going. Subtle, btw."

The moral of this story is: Sleeping is awesome.

Badge
01-08-2010, 01:28 PM
It would've been funnier if it it liked got stuck in your eye or something.....well no it wouldn't actually. :(

Jiro
01-08-2010, 01:55 PM
I was only trying to help you out of a bind here!

I remember travelling in the car back from Brisbane one day, and the traffic was a nightmare. So Dad decided to turn left onto some dirt tracks to try and leap frog the traffic. We drove through the bush for a while, I lost my sense of direction. Anyway, we ended up about a kilometer south of where we started, on the other side of the highway. We didn't cross over or under the highway at any point. That was weird.

Raistlin
01-08-2010, 02:40 PM
Also, am I gonna die from this? :confused:

Yes.

I used to use this alarm clock that displayed the time on my ceiling, and from where I lay in my bed when I sleep it looks upside down. I made a major decision regarding my religion and I just happened to look up when it was 11:34. Yeah ;_;

Highly amused.

G13
01-08-2010, 03:09 PM
I was only trying to help you out of a bind here!

Oh I know. I'm just very protective of my wishes. :colbert:

That and I try too hard to be funny on a minutely basis.

smittenkitten
01-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Me and Daniel did the wishbone thingymabob and I won as always do, I also win those cracker thingies too that you pull. Maybe Daniel just sucks or something. xD

Raistlin
01-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Maybe Daniel just sucks or something. xD

Only "maybe"?

G13
01-09-2010, 03:01 AM
Haha! I have recieved my wish. I got AC2 Master Assassin Edition.

Okay so I only got it because I got up off my lazy ass and bought it, but nothing bad happened on the way there.

Wait a minute, my Jack in the Box burger afterward was old. Food poisoning maybe? Stick around, we'll find out later. :thumb:

Melissaur
01-09-2010, 05:21 AM
The strangest this that has ever happened to me was I started talk to this weird guy named.... Eric or something like that. Maybe it was Derek, I can't remember.

G13
01-09-2010, 05:26 AM
I am not amused. :colbert:

Rodarian
01-09-2010, 07:30 PM
I found it strange that my anti allergy pills were found in my lays potato chips :colbert: