View Full Version : Tips :D?

Jessweeee♪
01-09-2010, 08:13 PM
Finally got the game.

Please no spoilers :(

Give me your sagely advice!

Wolf Kanno
01-10-2010, 05:02 AM
This mostly, still holds true (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2720546-post10.html). :cool:

arcanedude34
01-10-2010, 05:42 AM
Didn't read Kanno's so forgive me if I repeat any.

EX Mode is your friend. Your best friend. Like, much more than any Limit Break system in any other game. But don't go for the EX Burst right away, save it so you can enjoy the benefits of the EX Mode longer. As soon as possible, equip accessories like the ivory choker, attractorb, anything that increases your EX consumption.

Play around with all the heroes. The villains for the most part are more tricky, so try and find one hero you like playing as, and focus on them. Obviously you need to level everyone up somewhat to get through their stories, but focusing your efforts one one character at a time seems to work best for me.

Against AI, chase mode is a game of rock-paper-scissors without the paper. Don't use it unless you need to.

The AI cheats. Get used to it.

When leveling up, ExDeath is the way to go. His AI seems to be the worst, so you can easily dispatch ExDeaths of much higher levels than you.

I'll post more later as I think of them =)

Jessweeee♪
01-10-2010, 08:22 PM
Thanks you two n.n

Setzer the Gambler
01-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Circle Circle Square...
It seems to do it often for me in battle.

Story mode: don't attack it just yet, go train yourself in the quick battle mode. Usually, when you hit about 15-18 levels, you can clear the stage of the character in story mode easily.

Buy equipment! Make it the top for your character.
Play when it is your special day!!! Lot's of bonuses are going on!!!
Buy the calendar event!!! They are worth it!!! (PP shop)