PDA

View Full Version : The New Guy

AntRid
01-12-2010, 04:41 AM
Hey Everyone
I’ve only played FF VII, X and X-2 but I’ve made it a new year’s resolution to play and finish every FF title and I thought hanging around with other FF junkies would help me out, because my friends are sick of me talking about it.

Xaven
01-12-2010, 04:46 AM
Good morning and welcome to this aged community~!

G13
01-12-2010, 04:54 AM
Welcome gentle stranger! I won't say all of us, but most of us won't get tired of talking about FF with you! :D

Rantz
01-12-2010, 10:39 AM
Hey there! Good luck with your resolution, I do say! A noble quest indeed. How did you like the ones you've played so far?

Jiro
01-12-2010, 11:24 AM
It's going to be a tough job finishing them all in the space of a year! I recommend playing VI last because it's the best one!

Raistlin
01-12-2010, 06:06 PM
It's going to be a tough job finishing them all in the space of a year! I recommend playing VI Tactics last because it's the best one!

Fixed. Also, welcome. http://www.thegamersalliance.net/forums/images/smilies/pimp.gif

Goldenboko
01-12-2010, 08:10 PM
Hey Everyone
I’ve only played FF VII, X and X-2 but I’ve made it a new year’s resolution to play and finish every FF title and I thought hanging around with other FF junkies would help me out, because my friends are sick of me talking about it.

Beating each Final Fantasy in one year might be a little lofty, however, if there's a place capable of helping you, this is surely it.

AntRid
01-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Hmm should I make it my new decade resolution then? I’m aiming to finish the ones with numbers after them. I’ll play the others as well but I’m focusing on the main games first.

How did you like the ones you've played so far?
FF VII was good. How can you not love a game where a guy has a gun for an arm?
FF X is my favourite so far. I love the universe, its set in the future without all the shiny metal in your face tech.
I got FF X-2 mainly because Rikku was in it. Go Rikku!

I recommend playing VI last because it's the best one!
I’ve herd a few say that VI is the best. I’m playing them in order so I have 5 games before I get to it. Why do they make them so long!

Good to meet you all.

Psychotic
01-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Hey AntRid! Haha when I saw your name I thought you were someone who had come to advertise some sort of anti-ant spray. :shobon:

Chloe.
01-13-2010, 06:04 PM
I'm loving that chocobo in your avatar. :love: Welcome!

Breine
01-19-2010, 08:42 AM
Hi there and welcome to this godforsaken place!

- I've seen you around the forums already, so it seems like you're already getting into things! :)

Wolf Kanno
01-19-2010, 09:15 AM
Welcome to the forums and if you need help with your resolution, feel free to ask in the lower forums. We'll all pitch in to help. ;)

qwertysaur
01-19-2010, 05:45 PM
Welcome! :choc:

AntRid
01-19-2010, 11:21 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I’ve started FFI and I’m enjoying all its 8-bit goodness even when I am constantly getting pummelled by wildlife.

I’m thinking of starting a blog to document my play through. All I need is blogging software, a host and the will to update it every week or so. Simple.

Goldenboko
01-20-2010, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I’ve started FFI and I’m enjoying all its 8-bit goodness even when I am constantly getting pummelled by wildlife.

I’m thinking of starting a blog to document my play through. All I need is blogging software, a host and the will to update it every week or so. Simple.

I've tried blogging gameplay before when going for a no encounter's FFIV challenge. Personally I find it makes gameplay a bit of a chore, however it is cool to look back and see how you got through really tough situations.