PDA

View Full Version : First official western review

Jecht Shot
01-18-2010, 07:18 PM
Link to the story:

UK's Official Playstation magazine gives FFXIII a 9/10 (http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/2010/01/18/opm-uk-febuary-issue-final-fantasy-xiii-feature-first-ever-english-review.html)

Sadly, I can't read the scans yet. Looks like some interesting stuff, like a character relation diagram.

Rad Bromance
01-18-2010, 10:26 PM
I read it. Beware, there's a pretty major spoiler in the second or third page.

Aside of that spoiler though, it didn't really tell me anything new, other than the fact that Ifrit is in it...yay! :D

AntRid
01-18-2010, 10:43 PM
Good review. Its mostly praise all round. It just makes me want to play it even more now.

nirojan
01-19-2010, 09:59 PM
I read it. Beware, there's a pretty major spoiler in the second or third page.

Aside of that spoiler though, it didn't really tell me anything new, other than the fact that Ifrit is in it...yay! :D

OMG i read it. *gasp* OHH THE HORRORR!!!!!!!

no im just kidding...it isn't actually a big spoiler, that scene was in one of the trailers i saw so it's not too big of a spoiler....plus if you've kept up with coverage you should be able to predict that was gonna come.

ON TOPIC: this is OPM UK...in other words"Official PlayStation Magazine United Kingdom", of course they're gonna praise one of their A-lister games from one of their closest companion companies (even though they ported it to 360) its still a big feature for the PS3, but I'm still gonna buy it, play it then judge for myself.