PDA

View Full Version : <8

Tofu Rocket
01-19-2010, 04:07 AM
Hello

I was bored at work so I created this profile to entertain my self. Nah, just kidding around. I'm still quite bored. Nice to meet you all, or at least those who posted here. I'm a fine artist, so that means a few things. None which are really interesting imo... so yeah I've played quite a bit of the ff's. My favorite would have to be mystic quest. Dunno why. Maybe it was the inferior graphics or the fact I was constantly spamming a spell called "white" (no innuendo intended)

I play the new England fiddle, and enjoy music that can keep my attention for more than 3 seconds. Currently I'm listening to:
"Paul Webster - The Wolf"

For those who doubt my artist talent I give you a dog, raptor jesus and me. (Attached of course, for those who may have slower connections.)

qwertysaur
01-19-2010, 04:52 AM
:choc: welcome!

Shlup
01-19-2010, 06:27 AM
There are multiple things that I like about you. May I offer you a cookie? :cookie:

NeoCracker
01-19-2010, 06:40 AM
Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest = Ballz to the Wallz action.

G13
01-19-2010, 06:43 AM
Hello and welcome. You seem like good people so I urge you to stick around. Refusal is not an option. :colbert:

Tofu Rocket
01-19-2010, 08:21 AM
Thanks for the warm reception. Seriously, this apartment is way too hot. Although the promise of delicious cookies, have lured me into your windowless forum van. It is too late. Le sigh.

Oh yes, I've just found a current pick.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u85/Silvanus1223/12-3-1.jpg

Breine
01-19-2010, 08:39 AM
Hey there and welcome!

I'm diggin' your name and your avatar! :bigsmile:

There is an Artist Forum here too, so feel free to post some artwork there :)

Wolf Kanno
01-19-2010, 09:12 AM
That's some pretty awesome artwork. Love Raptor Jesus. :cool:

Rantz
01-19-2010, 09:40 AM
Hello. Might you be the one I have been searching for all this time... ?

Tofu Rocket
01-19-2010, 10:48 PM
Thank you for the compliment WK. The girl who sleeps on my couch insisted that I paint Raptor Jesus. I may have to wander over to the artists forum and set up a shanty hut to create my works of wonder.

Oh so you've been searching, Rant? me too. I've lost my car keys so I had to take the bus this afternoon. I love buses, there are so many interesting people you see on there. It's a slice of society, and as always the crazy man sits besides me and squishes me against the window. I like this forum. I think I will invest in a thread or two. Perhaps a profile and a sig, with white picket fonts and the like.

pleasure to meet you all.

Vermachtnis
01-19-2010, 11:10 PM
Welcome! You're crazy, I like you. Mystic Quest is awesome.

Tofu Rocket
01-19-2010, 11:25 PM
Haha... yeah I'm only crazy until I become rich. Than I'll be eccentric XD I like your sig, what is it from? Forgive my horrible lack of knowledge. Us bumpkins often ask questions and are never invited to sexy parties.

Wish there was a rom that didn't suck for mystic quest, or the fact that my super nintendo is buried in a room along with three years worth of laundry.

Rantz
01-19-2010, 11:26 PM
White picket fonts xD

Tofu Rocket
01-19-2010, 11:35 PM
I also have a web page that exhibits some of my work if you're interested. btw, this is not advertising is it? because that is not my intention. Also, that may be my name.. but please no stalkers, unless you have candy or false promises with underhanded motives attached to them :D

David Kristjanson - Fine Art - Fine Art America - FineArtAmerica (http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/david-kristjanson.html)

Jiro
01-20-2010, 01:50 PM
Welcome to the forum. You seem like an.. interesting chap. Do stick around, because man that wolf of yours was awesome and well raptor jesus oh hell it was all good. So yes, welcome and have fun!

Rantz
01-20-2010, 05:51 PM
You're obviously not here solely to advertise or anything, so that's alright. :D As long as you don't go making advertising threads or spam the link everywhere you'll be fine! You can always put a link in your signature if you want to, though. ;}

Tofu Rocket
01-21-2010, 01:33 AM
I had second thoughts about posting it, but ok I'll be sure to abide by the rules and not get put in time out in the corner XD

btw, yesh I plan on sticking around *nods to J*
btw.. way : I'll post the one I'm actually getting paid to do once it's finished, sometimes I impress even myself which is rare occurrence. I'm a self hating pigeon.

btw, way way: I highly recommend Comptine d'été n°1 by Yann Tiersen if you enjoy pure unfettered music.

qwertysaur
01-21-2010, 01:50 AM
So I don't have to implant the brain chip on this one :shifty:
That's a good thing, saves time and cookies :p

Tofu Rocket
01-21-2010, 02:00 AM
Well that all depends if you want to see the music in glorious 8bit technicolour. Or not.