PDA

View Full Version : Go Wal-Mart

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-21-2010, 03:41 AM
So, I was walking around Wal-Mart tonight, and I took a stroll to the toys just to kill some time when I noticed something. Wal-Mart has released a bunch of toys from the original Power Rangers, including the Megazord that seperates and everything, just like the original toy megazord. Best part of all, is its just 25 bucks so this will be on my list of stuff to buy with my tax money!!!

Vermachtnis
01-21-2010, 03:48 AM
Did you know they started reairng the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on ABC Kids too. Talk about nostalgia.

Shlup
01-21-2010, 03:51 AM
Cute.

Hallmark released a new line of Rainbow Brite toys this month. She's taller.

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-21-2010, 04:02 AM
Did you know they started reairng the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on ABC Kids too. Talk about nostalgia.

that is so awesome. i did not know that but i do know. like being a child again

NorthernChaosGod
01-21-2010, 04:45 AM
I'm so going to get them. :cool:

Bunny
01-21-2010, 05:16 AM
It would be even cooler if they weren't made from horribly cheap plastic and break almost right out of the box. It is a huge waste of money.

rubah
01-21-2010, 05:40 AM
When I was a tiny child riding the bus, there was a tiny boy a year younger than me that had Tommy's falcon Zord.

I wanted so badly to play with it; I conned him into letting me a few times by saying I had to give it "flying lessons" but he wised up after a while.

I got him back by bringing this bird:
http://i.ebayimg.com/18/!BgkuEhw!Wk~$(KGrHqYOKjQErzNs)YHmBLFybf37ig~~_12.JPG
(it balanced on your finger.)

That being said, I would love for some Power Rangers dvd release [to pirate. These VHS rips I have fulfill my need for nostalgia, but just barely.]

[edit- . . . . Barbie looked prettier in my memories. What happened?]

Moon Rabbits
01-21-2010, 05:50 AM
A culture out of ideas.

TheAbominatrix
01-21-2010, 05:54 AM
This makes me miss KB Toys. I used to go to everyone I saw because they had old toys no one else did, and usually for cheap. I got all my Sailormoon stuff there back in the day, plus Jonny Quest, Ronin Warriors, and even FarScape once!

I miss you kaaaaaybeeee.

~*~Celes~*~
01-21-2010, 06:03 AM
hearing that makes me sad D= I want sailor moon toys! I have a deck of playing cards with pretty pictures on them :D and i had a coffee mug but it broke, and i had a backpack one year but that tore, and I had a watch but it stopped working, and i had sailor moon dolls but i grew out of barbies and i had trading cards and stickers and...and... :((((((((( I MISS YOU SAILOR MOON *weeps*

Momiji
01-21-2010, 06:34 AM
Let's not forget the reselling of old Toy Story toys just because they decided to show both of the movies in 3D. :p

I was walking through the toy section in the store with my brother when I saw those. I could have sworn I had some of those when I was 5. (Seriously? Toy Story was made in 1995? Wow)

Jowy
01-21-2010, 03:34 PM
buying a dragonzord this weekend holy :bou::bou::bou::bou:

G13
01-21-2010, 04:44 PM
I want to see some old Transformers. I used to have a dragon that turned into a base. Now you have these crummy new ones for the movie that you're more likely to break than to transform correctly.

My Wal-Mart hardly ever has anything good in the way of toys. They're still selling the Star Wars comic packs from '08. I'll have to take a look before I get excited.

Rad Bromance
01-22-2010, 03:16 AM
Actually they're re-airing it using footage from the Japanese show they didn't previously while using the old American shot footage to make a new "parallel universe" storyline. Some of the toys are different as a result of this.

It still wow'd me though when I heard about it. I was such a little fan of that silly show when I was in elementary school.