PDA

View Full Version : Another Experienced Fan

Chaos Mage
01-21-2010, 03:37 PM
Hello everyone Chaos Mage here.

I was admin and highly active on another FF Forum but I haven't been able to get onto it for some time now and miss my FF community so I decided to search for a new forum and this happen to be the only one I could find that my works network system would let me access lol.

So, to all the members of the Eyes On community I look forward to learning and teaching.

To the staff, if you ever need help (i.e. moderators or admins) please do not hesitate to ask.

-Chaos Mage

Rantz
01-21-2010, 03:53 PM
Welcome to Eyeson! Hope to see you stick around. :}

Jiro
01-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Hello and welcome~~ I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

qwertysaur
01-21-2010, 06:53 PM
:choc: welcome

Shlup
01-21-2010, 06:58 PM
Good thing you came, all the moderators here are incredibly stupid.

Rantz
01-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Down with staff!

Chaos Mage
01-21-2010, 08:35 PM
lol. Well thank you for such a warm welcome. Especially coming from the admin.

Again if you guys need help just let me know. I've got a decent amount of experience with being a mod and an extensive knowledge of all things KH FF and S-E as well of some of S-E's other titles.

Raistlin
01-21-2010, 09:01 PM
They'll never let you in, but I can help you if you have no moral qualms. If you assassinate Shlup, there will be at least three staff spots open (one for her, two for her ass), and you're bound to get one of them.

AntRid
01-21-2010, 10:49 PM
Welcome. If you want to be an admin I suggest you PM them every hour. They will be powerless to resist.

qwertysaur
01-22-2010, 12:07 AM
To become staff very quickly you must overcome them first.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm163/qwertyxsora/fakeman.png Del Murder does not want you to get close to him. He uses the Enforce Strike to throw exploding bursts of light at you. If they hit a wall, they split into three smaller shots and are reflected, so watch out. If you get close to him, he fires an Enforce strike at you and jumps to the other side of the room. The LoonY BloW is his weak point. Defeat him to get the Enforce strike.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm163/qwertyxsora/launchoctopus.png Kishi is the largest of the admins, and he can throw fireballs from his tentacles for some reason. The flame wheel is four fireballs that he throws aimed where you are standing. He can also grab you with a tentacle and drain your life, healing himself. The psycho shooter will cause him a lot of pain, and you get the Flame wheel when you beat him.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm163/qwertyxsora/geminiman.png Leeza is fought in an icy room, so be careful not to slip. The Feline Laser bounces around the room, so you will have to watch out for it while dodging the icicles she makes as well. The cosmic shield is very effective against her. Defeat her to get the Feline Laser.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm163/qwertyxsora/yamatoman.png Loony BoB carries a spear, but he doesn't poke you with it. He spins it to make small tornadoes with his LoonY BloW that block your shots and then fires them at you. He makes a couple then jumps around. Hit him while he jumps with the Knight blow. It is easiest to do this while he is jumping. Defeat him to earn the LoonY BloW.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm163/qwertyxsora/elecman.png Psychotic attacks with electric shocks. He moves around a lot, only stopping to fire the Psycho shooter, a forward electric burst that can go through walls. Sometimes while in the air he will use BaoTW call, where he fires a very large shot at you that explodes on impact. Run to avoid it. He is weak to the Feline Laser. Defeating him earns you the Psycho Shooter.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm163/qwertyxsora/knightman.png As Rantzien was recently made an Admin, he still has the appearence of a Knight. He swings his metal ball to the ground to send rocks at you with his Knight Blow, and he can also throw his shield like a boomerang with his Viking strike. Sometimes he charges at you with Knight rush. He is most vulnerable to the flame wheel. He gives the Knight Blow when defeated.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm163/qwertyxsora/starman.png Roogle is fought in low gravity, so you can jump higher than normal. His cosmic shield is a shield of stars that he can also fire at you. He also can use his soul rush to make stars fall from the ceiling. The Strawberry Trident is his only fear. Defeat him to get the cosmic shield.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm163/qwertyxsora/splashwoman.png Shlup is fought underwater, and if you jump too high you will hit spikes which will deal a lot of damage, so take caution. She swims around a lot and throws her strawberry trident at you. After she throws it she has to go get it, but she throws a strawberry at you as she swims towards it, so be careful. The Enforce strike is her weak point. Defeat her to get the Strawberry trident.

Goldenboko
01-22-2010, 12:53 AM
I'd go for that Psychotic one. Punt him in the nuts and he'll go down like a babe.

Vermachtnis
01-22-2010, 01:08 AM
I'd go for that Psychotic one. Punt him in the nuts and he'll go down like a babe.

And then you use the Select trick to win the rest! Except against Shlup, Psycho Shooter underwater may not be the smartest move.

Raistlin
01-22-2010, 01:24 AM
The Loony BloW sounds dirty.

Shlup
01-22-2010, 02:27 AM
:raichu:

Goldenboko
01-22-2010, 02:58 AM

And then you use the Select trick to win the rest! Except against Shlup, Psycho Shooter underwater may not be the smartest move.

I don't understand how this strategy has gained so much popularity, have we no desire to earn our victories?

Chaos Mage
01-22-2010, 03:57 PM
Well I don't know what the select trick is (awaits onslaught of comments curled in a corner).

However here is my strategy for the Admin Staff in an effor to win a spot in their hearts or on their hit list one or the other:

Del Murder does not want you to get close to him. He uses the Enforce Strike to throw exploding bursts of light at you. If they hit a wall, they split into three smaller shots and are reflected, so watch out. If you get close to him, he fires an Enforce strike at you and jumps to the other side of the room. The LoonY BloW is his weak point. Defeat him to get the Enforce strike. (The LoonY BloW sounds cheap so I'll just stick with what works distance attacks and paralyze. It'll be the Ruby Weapon battle all over again)

Kishi is the largest of the admins, and he can throw fireballs from his tentacles for some reason. The flame wheel is four fireballs that he throws aimed where you are standing. He can also grab you with a tentacle and drain your life, healing himself. The psycho shooter will cause him a lot of pain, and you get the Flame wheel when you beat him. (Sounds like I need to be jumping constantly and moving as well as staying close to him. So the Enforce Strike gained from defeating Del Murder will come in handy not to mention paralyze to move in time away from the tentacles to preven health drain.)

Leeza is fought in an icy room, so be careful not to slip. The Feline Laser bounces around the room, so you will have to watch out for it while dodging the icicles she makes as well. The cosmic shield is very effective against her. Defeat her to get the Feline Laser. (This is just fitting to well. It's like going in the right order for Mega Man lol. I'll use the Fire Wheel I gained from Kishi. Obviously this boss has a weakness for fire being in an ice palace. So distance attacks with the Fire Wheel will give a good amount of damage and enough time for me to time my dodges of the icicles and laser)

Loony BoB carries a spear, but he doesn't poke you with it. He spins it to make small tornadoes with his LoonY BloW that block your shots and then fires them at you. He makes a couple then jumps around. Hit him while he jumps with the Knight blow. It is easiest to do this while he is jumping. Defeat him to earn the LoonY BloW. (This sounds like a fairly easy boss to defeat. Just takes timing and practice. I think the Feline Laser I just earned will do a good job as well as it will reflect and have a better chance of hitting him as he is jumping stunting his jump and stunning him temporarily allowing me to jump in close and use the Enforce Strike I earned first.)

Psychotic attacks with electric shocks. He moves around a lot, only stopping to fire the Psycho shooter, a forward electric burst that can go through walls. Sometimes while in the air he will use BaoTW call, where he fires a very large shot at you that explodes on impact. Run to avoid it. He is weak to the Feline Laser. Defeating him earns you the Psycho Shooter. (Weak agains the Feline Laser. That's even better, that was going to be my plan. Feline Laser it is, and a steady hand for dodging the shooter and BaoTW call.)

As Rantzien was recently made an Admin, he still has the appearence of a Knight. He swings his metal ball to the ground to send rocks at you with his Knight Blow, and he can also throw his shield like a boomerang with his Viking strike. Sometimes he charges at you with Knight rush. He is most vulnerable to the flame wheel. He gives the Knight Blow when defeated. (What seems to be one of the harder Admin, the youngest/newest always are. So flame wheel it is to break through the rocks...or maybe the Psycho Shooter as it would pass right through the rocks and hit him as he is finishing his Knight Blow. Either way I think I'm good.)

Roogle is fought in low gravity, so you can jump higher than normal. His cosmic shield is a shield of stars that he can also fire at you. He also can use his soul rush to make stars fall from the ceiling. The Strawberry Trident is his only fear. Defeat him to get the cosmic shield. (Hmmm...arguably one of the hardest ones. He's got both distance and close range covered. I may have to defeat Shlup first and use the Strawberry Trident against him despite my tendency towards the more unorthadoxed.)

Shlup is fought underwater, and if you jump too high you will hit spikes which will deal a lot of damage, so take caution. She swims around a lot and throws her strawberry trident at you. After she throws it she has to go get it, but she throws a strawberry at you as she swims towards it, so be careful. The Enforce strike is her weak point. Defeat her to get the Strawberry trident. (Again...an interestingly hard battle. I would rather have the Cosmic Sheild for her to deflect the Trident but I guess my superior dodging skills will just have to do as well as the other gamit of weapons that are now mine. I think using the flame wheel to make her move as well as the Enforced Strike at close range will do her in)

All of them being defeated I move onto to claim the prize I've sought...a chance to come among their ranks and add yet another boss that must be defeated for a spot on in the final bosses in Admin Man 3.

Rantz
01-22-2010, 04:25 PM
I like this thread :D

Jiro
01-23-2010, 07:52 AM
This guy is going to kick your asses. Excuse me while I jump ship.

qwertysaur
01-23-2010, 11:05 AM
You are off with Leeza. Fire melts ice to make water, so she is not weak to it or something like that.

The select trick is when you hit the warn button on every object, overloading the Admins and making them do nothing while you smack them around. It also can lead to your own death and the six who survived the gambit all passed without it. They are eestlinc, Levian, Shiny, theundeadhero, Wolf Kanno, and Zeromus_X in case you were wondering.

Chaos Mage
01-25-2010, 02:26 AM
I will be bare that in mind. It's nice to see that the admin have already gotten rid of my account for such a violent strike at their team. I may be off Leeza but damn it I'll win. I'll shall have victory and modmanship/adminship shall...bE....MINE!!!!! *insert maniacal laughter here*

Madonna
01-25-2010, 04:55 AM
Ihsan’s Shade is clearly a, uh, shade, not a Chaos Mage!

Chaos Mage
01-26-2010, 04:17 PM
Ah I see we have a MTG fan in the audience. Well that may be the case but only people that play MTG would know who that is. I couldn't find a decent pic to put up there that I thought represented the idea of a Chaos Mage well enough besides this one so I went with it. Please don't bash on my avatar and try to correct something so trivial, it's not necessary. I didn't know what it was when I seached for Chaos Mage in Google Images and it came up. So just let sleeping dogs lie huh?

Now that that is said and done....let me continue with my maniacal laughter

Madonna
01-28-2010, 01:51 AM
Hey there, Defensive! Build up that skin or learn to catch as many jokes as you make! I actually liked the choice, if not the stretching of the original image, so be like [Fonzie] (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/fonzie.html) and be cool, honey-bunny!

I hope the fora treat you well!

Shiny
01-28-2010, 02:34 AM
Congrats, my man! You've become Senior Site Staff, Site Staff, Cid's Knight, Recognized Member and an Administrator!

Unbreakable Will
01-28-2010, 04:42 PM
Hmm...the Admins have been defeated. Perhaps now they will call upon their Unbreakable weapon? :bigsmile:

Duce of Daggers
01-29-2010, 08:52 PM
I may be off Leeza but damn it I'll win. I'll shall have victory and modmanship/adminship shall...bE....MINE!!!!! *insert maniacal laughter here*

Yes!!! Yes!!! Lead us into the revolt and you shall be our new king!!!!!!

All Hail Chaos!!!!!

~VIVA LA REVOLUTION~