PDA

View Full Version : alex ovechkin's a dick

Jowy
01-21-2010, 06:43 PM
just sayin'

who's your favorite team in the NHL? I like the Penguins.

Inferno
01-21-2010, 07:02 PM
Huh, why ?!
The guy is one of the best players in the WORLD. Like Crosby, he gave his franchise a new life. He's energic, he's a great competitor, he won several trophies, his stats are amazing. Business wise for the NHL, he sells tickets, jerseys, t-shirts, etc.

Btw, I'm a Bruins fan.

Madame Adequate
01-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Nordiques pour vie!

Inferno
01-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Nordiques pour vie!
Nice. Where are you from ?

Jowy
01-21-2010, 07:12 PM
Huh, why ?!
The guy is one of the best players in the WORLD. Like Crosby, he gave his franchise a new life. He's energic, he's a great competitor, he won several trophies, his stats are amazing. Business wise for the NHL, he sells tickets, jerseys, t-shirts, etc.

Btw, I'm a Bruins fan.

i'm being facetious, I live in Pittsburgh. the amount of :bou::bou::bou::bou: he gets from everyone in the media here solely because of the sid/ovi rivalry is downright ridiculous. he's a great player to watch on the ice. 8-)

and the bruins played a great game at the winter classic!

I Took the Red Pill
01-21-2010, 07:28 PM
One of my suitemates is a diehard Caps fan so I am experiencing no shortage of Ovechkin praise. Gotta say though, from when I have seen him play, the man is an absolute animal.

Bunny
01-21-2010, 07:40 PM
The Mighty Ducks!

Raistlin
01-21-2010, 07:46 PM
The only thing I know about hockey is that one year Tampa Bay beat Calgary for the championship (or maybe it was just one game in the finals), which I knew because I was making fun of krissy's sister for their team losing.

I did root for the Avalanche when I lived in Colorado, though. My dad sometimes was given tickets through his work.

krissy
01-21-2010, 11:18 PM
f man she still remembers that

'your stupid internet friends and their dumb hockey opinions which are dumb'

Raistlin
01-22-2010, 12:00 AM
Hahaha, awesome. http://www.thegamersalliance.net/forums/images/smilies/pimp.gif