PDA

View Full Version : I was doing law work..

BarelySeeAtAll
01-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Okay so I missed my school bus so was going to get the public bus in ( and pay :mad2: ) but ended up sleeping in again. Now I'm going to miss English Lit. and History but heyho!

So, my excuse is that I was busy doing my law work and had no idea at all what the time was until it was too late :jess:

Such a rubbish lie! What excuses do you tend to give when you just really cba to go to work/school/college/wherever you don't wanna go?

:greenie:

Rantz
01-22-2010, 11:25 AM
"Cough cough, I'b sick."

Rye
01-22-2010, 11:46 AM
Car troubles. One day that's going to BITE me in the ass, but for now, I can get away with it. Having a father and an uncle-in-spirit who can both fix cars is convenient. I call in, say that my car won't start, BUT my father is coming home later and he'll fix it, so I'll be in tomorrow first thing, sorry, bye!

Breine
01-22-2010, 11:56 AM
"Cough cough, I'b sick."

score!

Rodarian
01-22-2010, 02:59 PM
Grandparents in the hospital...I think they've been in the ICU at a dozen times more than they've actually been in!:D

Zeldy
01-22-2010, 04:05 PM
Oh man, I once told a massive of lie of having food poisoning, for the teacher to quiz me about where the restaurant was, what it was called and everything! An Indian restaurant in Southport now has a bad reputation.

Saying I overslept is a regular excuse too, and usually true. There's the "Oh I went home, I was REALLY not well..." excuse too. I sometimes come clean though, like I skipped photography a crazy amount of times in a row and I just was honest and said it became a "bad habit".

Vermachtnis
01-22-2010, 04:46 PM
I got lost.

rubah
01-22-2010, 05:59 PM
I just go.

I Took the Red Pill
01-22-2010, 06:04 PM
Oh I don't make any pretenses about it, I just wake up and think "god smurf this bed is so comfy. missing one class won't do much harm."

Raistlin
01-22-2010, 06:16 PM
I stopped having to make excuses in college. I never miss work except for scheduled appointments and such, so that's not an issue.

Shattered Dreamer
01-22-2010, 07:14 PM
If I didn't head in I just used to get the notes so never needed to make excuses :bigsmile:

Rantz
01-22-2010, 07:28 PM
I stopped having to make excuses in college. I never miss work except for scheduled appointments and such, so that's not an issue.

Well, that's true. Calling in "sick" is what I used to do.

PeneloRatsbane
01-23-2010, 10:47 PM
honesty is a good policy, a girl in my employment law class said she didn't do her work cos she stayed up late watch the "Lost" Dvd's she had rented. Teacher didn't seem to mind, he was more shocked that she hadn't seen it before