PDA

View Full Version : Cheese!

KentaRawr!
01-22-2010, 06:11 PM
So, I've been hooked on muenster cheese lately. I'm curious about the cheese munster as well. I like many cheeses! What cheeses do you like?

Rye
01-22-2010, 06:15 PM
Mozzarella and Parmesan are both fantastic. Provolone is great as well, though some folks don't like that, because they think it's smelly for some reason. It's not even that smelly like some Italian cheeses are. I can't even find provolone cheese in England.

Unfortunately, Hux likes chedder most, so we just end up using that in our pasta and such most of the time.

I Took the Red Pill
01-22-2010, 06:16 PM
none unless it is on my pizza, cheetos or easy mac. this is a gross understatement but I dislike the majority of cheeses, and raw cheese is simply out of the question. ok actually parmesan is the major exception, because I douse any remotely italian dish in it.

in before what is wrong with you

rubah
01-22-2010, 06:17 PM
I like swiss xD

but more importantly, I LOVE comté cheese, which you can't get in the US (at least, without spending a :bou::bou::bou::bou:load of $$$). Master Vivi needs to buy some and ship it to me :( Get this, it's so soft and delicate that you can just eat the rind and all. For reals. It's more like desert than fromage.

SuperMillionaire
01-22-2010, 07:15 PM
I like national American, cheddar, gouda, brie, mozzarella, ricotta, provolone, feta, huntsman, various blue cheeses, and various jack cheeses.

Faris
01-22-2010, 07:26 PM
Havarti cheese, spiffing cheese and marble cheese.

Raistlin
01-22-2010, 08:01 PM
I like cheese with sammiches and such. Swiss, cheddar, provolone, mozzarella, parmesan... all good stuff. I'll occasionally eat raw cheddar + crackers, too, but that's about as plain as I'll go.

I can't stand blue cheese, though my entire family can eat it plain. Gross.

Rye
01-22-2010, 08:05 PM
Blue cheese makes me want to hurl.

Shiny
01-22-2010, 08:58 PM
American cheese is nasty to me. I like to have cheese in French onion soup though. :drool:

For gross out: I used to put blue cheese on green grapes and eat it. Don't ask me why because I don't know either.

rubah
01-22-2010, 09:02 PM
Havarti cheese, spiffing cheese and marble cheese.

icwutudidthar

qwertysaur
01-22-2010, 10:07 PM
American, Cheddar, Mozzarella, Provolone, Munster, Manchego, and Swiss are my favorites. Most go great on Sammiches but Manchego is usually eaten with olive oil as a snack. :p

Breine
01-22-2010, 10:14 PM
I don't think I've ever had a cheese I just didn't like at all..? Maybe I have, but the point is that I love all kinds of cheese!

I can't get enough of it. Cheese and chocolate are my life-long lovers.

Croyles
01-23-2010, 04:12 AM
Smoked mozarella. hmmmm

Meat Puppet
01-23-2010, 06:02 AM
I have yet to eat a cheese I did not enjoy (pretend cheeses aside), and I have eaten many.

Shlup
01-23-2010, 07:11 AM
I like a million kinds of cheeses.

I am going to recommend to you Dubliner cheese. Grate it over your pasta instead of Parmesan and die happy.

Jiro
01-23-2010, 08:05 AM
CHEESE

Rantz
01-23-2010, 12:05 PM
Mozzarella has to be done right (i.e. not too rubbery or in too large amounts, and in the right combination) for me to enjoy it. Other than that, I am the cheese monster. I also love this kind of cheese (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTiAS7cdsYc).

Rye
01-23-2010, 12:24 PM
I can just eat mozzarella right out of the plastic packaging forever.

Jess
01-23-2010, 05:11 PM
I don't like smelly cheese. ughhhhhhhh.

I can't eat a large quantity of cheese at once. because it makes me feel ill. :(

but, I like the usuals; red leicester, cheddar, mozzarella for things like pasta.

PHILADELPHIA! Does that count? I like philadelphia sammiches. and bagels with philadelphia. and krisprolls with philadelphia. and chicken stuffed with philadelphia wrapped in parma ham. ahhhhhhhh. :love:

I'm not very adventurous when it comes to cheese - but I do like camembert with crackers. mmmm.

Meat Puppet
01-24-2010, 03:50 AM
an italian and mozzarella from plastic packaging...
doth ye also get it from the teat of yonder cattle?!
mayhap the world really is ending

Rye
01-24-2010, 10:17 AM
an italian and mozzarella from plastic packaging...
doth ye also get it from the teat of yonder cattle?!
mayhap the world really is ending

:colbert:

Bunny
01-24-2010, 11:47 AM
I am going to recommend to you Dubliner cheese. Grate it over your pasta instead of Parmesan and die happy.

Listen to her immediately. Dubliner is Parmesan on crack, especially on pasta.

I'm not necessarily a cheese connoisseur, but I love me some cheese. Finding new and delicious cheeses and food items to use them on is fantastic.

Zeldy
01-25-2010, 09:10 PM
Coloured Medium Chedder or gtfo :excited:

Blue Harvest
01-26-2010, 11:23 AM
I love bavarian smoked chedder and I do eat whole blocks of it at a time :jess: