PDA

View Full Version : international spy of mystery

Caraliz
01-22-2010, 08:08 PM
post something interesting/quirky/charming/amazing/extraordinary/whatever about you that most people don't know.

ex. i almost broke my entire spine once because i fell on my neck/back because of gymnastics. i had to wear a collar for a few weeks. i looked like a puppy! :love:

Cuchulainn
01-23-2010, 03:05 AM
i've killed before.

LunarWeaver
01-23-2010, 03:11 AM
I made out with my pillow as a tween for practice.

Did it work?

No.

Croyles
01-23-2010, 04:18 AM
I once accidentally broke up with my girlfriend on her birthday. Yes this is true and no I did not take this from How I Met Your Mother.

She still hates me today lol.

Rantz
01-23-2010, 04:20 AM
I've won two contests using my face.

You know what to do with the above sentence. Go on then, I know you want to.

Croyles
01-23-2010, 04:36 AM
I've won two contests using my face.

You know what to do with the above sentence. Go on then, I know you want to.

Candy cains?

Meat Puppet
01-23-2010, 06:12 AM
Skateboarding bailing competition.

Rye
01-23-2010, 10:10 AM
A bit of writing of mine as a child was published nationally within a book for best child poets.

I remember working very hard at that when I was 10!

qwertysaur
01-23-2010, 10:12 AM
I took the SAT's when I was 10. I got in the 70 percentile. I just randomly guessed too :jess:

Jiro
01-23-2010, 10:41 AM
I'm probably responsible for my brother's learning difficulties* because when I was 5 I cracked him square in the forehead with a rock twice the size of your fists. It was a fantastic hit. I felt guilty as sin at the time though. It's always fun until someone loses <del>an eye</del> a lot of blood from a wound in their head.

I'm struggling to think of anything interesting that you guys wouldn't already know... A few years ago I was so fed up with the politics at my little athletics club that I designed, created and implemented a youth advisory committee to help the committee keep on track. I had endorsement from the state governing body and everything but then I was victimised and abused by some key members and so I quit (after 10 consecutive seasons, and 100% attendance, at the club) :(

*I am not actually claiming responsibility for his problems in any way. He's attacked my head multiple times and he doesn't get credit for my genius

qwertysaur
01-23-2010, 10:45 AM
your blood type. I'm A- BTW :p

Jiro
01-23-2010, 10:51 AM
O+. My blood has that disease :(

NorthernChaosGod
01-23-2010, 12:42 PM
I once open-mouth kissed a horse.

I made out with my pillow as a tween for practice.

Did it work?

No.

Bahahaha. No way. You're :bou::bou::bou::bou:ting us, right?

NeoCracker
01-23-2010, 01:20 PM
I have, on multiple occasions, stopped for a moment to realize that I wasn't breathing. Why? I had forgotten to. And no, I wasn't high. :p

Bunny
01-23-2010, 09:00 PM
When I was 14, I was affiliated with a major crime organization in Southern California.

Moon Rabbits
01-23-2010, 09:15 PM
A bit of writing of mine as a child was published nationally within a book for best child poets.

I remember working very hard at that when I was 10!

Lemme seeeeeee!

I have, on multiple occasions, stopped for a moment to realize that I wasn't breathing. Why? I had forgotten to. And no, I wasn't high. :p

I do this all the time, usually when I'm falling asleep, and it's scurry.

UHhhhhhhhHHHHHhhhhh something quirky and interesting about me? I lost my virginity in a bathroom. BAZING~

~*~Celes~*~
01-25-2010, 05:28 PM
When I was in the womb, I had such a low heart rate that they thought I was going to die. Then, when I was born, I had lactose intolerance but my fool doctor didn't know what was wrong with me, so instead of doing everything they could to figure out why my stomach was nearly collapsed, they wrote "failure to thrive" on my chart. My mom figured out on her own that it was lactose intolerance.

Fun fact: that very doctor is my friend Michelle's family doctor.

rubah
01-25-2010, 05:47 PM
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Rye
01-25-2010, 06:18 PM
@ Moon Wabbitz: I don't have the poem with me, and it's not terribly good, being that I wrote it when I was 10. It was cute though - I wrote it about the fur of sea lions. I do remember that I was one of the only kids who figured out that you can write poems without a rhyme scheme, because I disliked poets who did that a lot, except for Edgar Allen Poe. I was and still am a huge fan of e.e. cummings.

When I was in the womb, I had such a low heart rate that they thought I was going to die. Then, when I was born, I had lactose intolerance but my fool doctor didn't know what was wrong with me, so instead of doing everything they could to figure out why my stomach was nearly collapsed, they wrote "failure to thrive" on my chart. My mom figured out on her own that it was lactose intolerance.

Fun fact: that very doctor is my friend Michelle's family doctor.

=O

That happened to me too, my heart rate was low/stopped briefly. Are the cesarean bb too?

Breine
01-25-2010, 08:16 PM
Part of the right side of my face was all droopy when I was born. Especially my lower lip. As a result the doctors thought I might not be able to speak... EVAR! I also had a big ass forehead as a baby, and apparently a really bad case of icterus.

NorthernChaosGod
01-25-2010, 10:39 PM
I was born fat and white, very white.

Mirage
01-26-2010, 12:41 AM
I took the SAT's when I was 10. I got in the 70 percentile. I just randomly guessed too :jess:

It's scary that 70% of your nation's population is dumber than a random guess.

When I was born, both my feet were swinging to the left. It was fixed with surgery sometime later, leaving a huge scar on my foot.

Rye
01-26-2010, 10:24 AM
Nah, it's because the SATs are blatantly retarded. It caters to such a limited type of intelligence (the "cram school" going to study this study arbitrary stuff for 4 years!!! kind of intelligence, as opposed to actual understanding) and it is no indication of how people are going to do in university, like it's supposed to. I did somewhat above average, and I'm doing better in university than the kids who did super well. I feel like a record, since I just made a post saying the same thing but... the day the SATs are gone, will be a good day for education. Some colleges aren't even taking them anymore. :)

Blue Harvest
01-26-2010, 11:10 AM
I was born almost blind (something to do with my eyelids being sealed shut or something) and had several operations to correct it when I was only a few weeks old. My short-sightedness is apparently unrelated.

Chloe.
01-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Before I was born, I had a twin, but it died while we were inside my mummy. :( I don't actually know why though.

Inferno
01-26-2010, 07:48 PM
My ex gf had to get an abortion (correct me if I'm wrong, I never used this word in english !) We were too young at the time, both at school, both living at our parents', not ready, no money

NorthernChaosGod
01-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Nah, it's because the SATs are blatantly retarded. It caters to such a limited type of intelligence (the "cram school" going to study this study arbitrary stuff for 4 years!!! kind of intelligence, as opposed to actual understanding) and it is no indication of how people are going to do in university, like it's supposed to. I did somewhat above average, and I'm doing better in university than the kids who did super well. I feel like a record, since I just made a post saying the same thing but... the day the SATs are gone, will be a good day for education. Some colleges aren't even taking them anymore. :)

I'm pretty sure that's why grades are also taken into consideration.

Miriel
01-26-2010, 11:02 PM
I may or may not be very close to someone who has ties to the Italian mafia. :shifty:

AntRid
01-26-2010, 11:17 PM
When I grew up I wanted to be a fish.