PDA

View Full Version : Hi there.

Hardcoresquall
01-22-2010, 08:40 PM
Hi guys, just another Newbie over here.
It's been a while, since I made such a thread...

I'm Hardcoresquall, I know quite a lot about different Final Fantasy-Series and well... I'm a Final Fantasy- and Kingdom Hearts-Freak, yeah.

I think that's all. Oh, right, I'm glad to be here becauce a friend just showed me this site so I hope we all get along.

If somebody wants to know something else about me, just feel free to ask.

See ya.

Shiny
01-22-2010, 09:27 PM
Welcome! One day you will meet your perfect match, Softcorerinoa.

Hardcoresquall
01-22-2010, 09:42 PM
Lol, nice name. But no, I'm not "hardcore" or something like that. It's just a name that is composed of "HARDrock" and "metalCORE". Though, I don't listen to Hardrock anymore...

Rantz
01-22-2010, 10:09 PM
Cool! Welcome to EoFF. :)

qwertysaur
01-22-2010, 10:10 PM
Lets have some sea salt ice cream :p

Jiro
01-23-2010, 07:47 AM
We should have an ultimate battle to see who knows the most about Final Fantasy. Because there's been a few people saying they know a lot! Welcome~

Enjoy yourself around the fora, we're generally a friendly bunch. But don't mind any jerks :)

Hardcoresquall
01-23-2010, 10:20 AM
Thank you for all the greetings!

@ quertysaur
Yay, I always wanted to give it a try ^_^ *eats sea salt ice cream*

@ Jiro
I really know a lot. But I'm nothing compared to the one who showed me this site... Well, whatever, I think I'm really good. ;)

qwertysaur
01-23-2010, 10:42 AM
ohoho then pop quiz. in FF VI what blocks the path to fight Hidon?
Also who showed you the site? :3

Hardcoresquall
01-23-2010, 11:11 AM
Do you mean the chest, where you need corals to move it away?

I know the most about the VII-Compilation, VIII, IX and X. I played the older Final Fantasys, too, but I'm not that experienced in this parts. I'm going to play them again sometime.

Goldenboko
01-24-2010, 04:24 PM
Lol, nice name. But no, I'm not "hardcore" or something like that. It's just a name that is composed of "HARDrock" and "metalCORE". Though, I don't listen to Hardrock anymore...

I do, we should rock out sometime. :rock: <-wtf guys?

Robostar
01-24-2010, 04:34 PM
Welcome to [The World]! I always wanted to say that lol. (Replaying dotHACK//GU) Anyway its good to see some new guys around here, I just came back to this forum after a couple months. I hope you have a good time around here. :)

Hardcoresquall
01-24-2010, 04:57 PM
@ Robostar
Thanks for greetings :P

@ Goldenboko
Yay, let's rock. Do you have any favorite bands?

Goldenboko
01-24-2010, 05:07 PM
Lots of stuff, it's more of a question of what I don't like (typically country and even that I like a few songs), recently I've been listening to Avenged Sevenfold, Chevelle, Theory of a Deadman, Trapt, Egypt Central, and System of a Down. None of those typically go together xD

Vermachtnis
01-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Hi welcome! \"/(><)\"/ Rock on!

Hardcoresquall
01-24-2010, 06:58 PM
@ Vermachtnis
Yeah, Rock on! xD

@ Goldenboko
Thehe lots of bands and lots of names I've never heard of xP But i know System of a Down. I just listen to a few of their songs but I think it's enough to call them a good band. I also like Disturbed, especially their song "Down with the Sickness".

Psychotic
01-24-2010, 07:00 PM
Hello! Welcome to our little forum. I hope you have a really good time here. :}