PDA

View Full Version : "Snail fiddling is not an occupation I'd be proud of. You dirty smurfer."

Momiji
01-23-2010, 01:10 AM
Hello, new RSS feed. (http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/) (Contains a ton of profanity, by the way. Avert your sensitive eyes!)

Topic: Do you talk in your sleep, or do you know anyone who does?
Alternate Topic: What RSS feeds do you subscribe to?

My brother talks in his sleep, always at around 3AM. I can never make out what he's saying, though.

Rye
01-23-2010, 01:36 AM
Apparently, I'm always talking in my sleep. Once, I told Huxley "It would be an improvement if you did something academic." I had no idea I was so... verbose, in my sleep. It's really creepy.

BarelySeeAtAll
01-23-2010, 01:48 AM
Once said "no..he MY boyfriend". I've also been known to cry in my sleep ._.
My brother always does, and once shouted "WEREWOLVES!" ..Jacob gives people nightmares - BAN TWILIGHT
And a mate of mine once said "cocain!" while half asleep..funny funny funny

~*~Celes~*~
01-23-2010, 02:05 AM
I do talk in my sleep occasionally. My mom came in my room and I asked her what her last name was. She looked at me, told me I was sleep talking and I said no I'm not! See? Hi mom, your last name is Reigle! then i promptly fell back to sleep.

Croyles
01-23-2010, 04:20 AM
Maybe im just being cynical here but, if they only do audio recordings, how do we know its not all just scripted?

Momiji
01-23-2010, 04:20 AM
Who cares? It's hilarious either way.

Rodarian
01-23-2010, 09:54 PM
Except for one exception, I've never been a sleep talker...

Btw, that one exception was about Mickey Mouse...:sweatdrop:

BardTard
01-24-2010, 05:14 PM
I apparently answer the phone to strangers and talk about anal sex in my sleep. I must get that from my mom. The talking on the phone in my sleep part, not the other thing. I don't wanna know about that.

Zeldy
01-24-2010, 09:14 PM
Apparently so, although I think my Dad was just teasing me as I allegedly promised that I would make him a cup of tea in the morning.

When I crashed at a mates' after a night out, she woke up like an hour into being a sleep and was demanding that she'd ordered drinks and they were at the bar, and that I had to hurry. I just looked at her and agreed, she wouldn't take no for an answer!

Goldenboko
01-24-2010, 09:17 PM
I've only slept-talk...ed(?) once about windmills and not wanting to go to them, apparently. Once however, I did, in my "sleep", walk down to the kitchen, pour a glass of Orange Juice and go up to my room and go back to sleep. xD

demondude
01-24-2010, 10:46 PM
I make incoherent grumbles, just like when I'm awake. :spin: