PDA

View Full Version : I Dream of EoFF (and other things)

Jessweeee♪
01-23-2010, 05:45 PM
I had a few odd dreams last night. In one of them a classmate from the high school I graduated from told me Yar stabbed Shattered Dreamer in the face (and I think Yar died from that too somehow). Then there were a bunch of dogs belonging to people I supposedly knew and they were being mistreated or killed in some way. This is probably because I was reading the Onisarashi arc of Higurashi before I went to bed ;_;

The other night I had a dream that a dog gave birth to one puppy on my bed and I went out to tell my dorm mates about it like OMG GUYS A PUPPY COME LOOK :omghey: and so they did. One guy took the puppy and SQUISHED HIM WITH HIS HANDS AND PUPPY BLOOD WAS EVERYWHERE HOW COULD HE OMG ;_;

Anyway this is about dreams.

BarelySeeAtAll
01-23-2010, 06:57 PM
..Isn't there already another one? Or is this specifically DREAMS and the other specifically NIGHTMARES?

Jessweeee♪
01-23-2010, 07:08 PM
Oh, is there? I didn't see it :|

smittenkitten
01-23-2010, 07:30 PM
Sorry Jessweeee I thought your thread was all about dreams about eoff and nothign else. Whoopsies, well my thread is just about Nightmares and not normal dreams if there is such a thing. ^^

crashNUMBERS
01-24-2010, 03:09 AM
Deja vu is the creepiest thing to happen. makes it feel like your life is planned out

Goldenboko
01-24-2010, 03:12 AM
Deja vu is the creepiest thing to happen. makes it feel like your life is planned out

Deja Vu is awesome... and triggered by smells? :confused:

crashNUMBERS
01-24-2010, 03:30 AM
I actually enjoy deja vu but you dont find that a little weird that you dream of something before it happens? that is crazy. And whats this about it being triggered by smells..

rubah
01-24-2010, 06:13 PM
god, I dreamed of eoff this morning. I dreamed that I was reading the events committee and the staff forum and I could read all the threads in there, but not reply, and I just kept thinking 'who the hell fucked up the permissions this badly? :O' that was probably inspired by the vb4 test forum xD

the funny thing was, the event committee forum always had that christmas skin where it's a recolored Lenne or whatever instead of my usual old skool.