PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Gaiden 4 Warriors of Light

Robostar
01-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew anything bout FF Gaiden. Is it coming out in the States? I really wanna play it.

Roogle
01-26-2010, 03:07 AM
There are currently no plans to release The Four Warriors of Light: Final Fantasy Gaiden for the Nintendo DS in North America.

The Wikipedia article for The Four Warriors of Light: Final Fantasy Gaiden (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikari_no_4_Senshi:_Final_Fantasy_Gaiden) can give you a brief overview of the game and some information regarding its release in Japan last year.

The Four Warriors of Light: Final Fantasy Gaiden, or 光の4戦士 ファイナルファンタジー外伝, yields some video results on YouTube that you can look at to get a better idea about the game. Use all of the variations of the title of the game to find more relevant videos to your interest.

Evastio
02-11-2010, 03:30 AM
What really sucks is I can't find a list of all of the available jobs in this game. There's nothing about it on GameFAQs or any wikis.

Bastian
02-11-2010, 04:04 AM
I'm pretty sure this thread belongs in "General Final Fantasy" since it does have FF in the title . . .

But anyway . . . yes, there is no information about this game being released in the States. Yet. I remain hopeful that E3 or one of the other various such conventions will announce it coming to the English-speaking world, because this game looks AWESOME!

Del Murder
02-28-2010, 08:06 AM
Just saw an ad for this game while looking for some FFXI info. This game looks really cute and fun and I'm sad that we won't get it. Hopefully we will get it eventually.

I wish there were more 'old school' style RPGs out there especially made by Square because they made some great ones. Let's combine old school elements with a modern look and feel, kind of like DQVIII did.