PDA

View Full Version : Just couldn't help myself~

~*~Celes~*~
01-27-2010, 12:28 AM
Despite the fact that I really shouldn't, I took a nice, hot shower. Just got out, in fact! I always feel so much more refreshed the hotter the shower :D I know it will only aggravate my eczema later when I'm lounging around playing Dragon Age, but I just...LOVE hot showers!

TOPIC: What are some things you do/have done cause you couldn't resist, even though you know you'll pay for it later?

NorthernChaosGod
01-27-2010, 01:32 AM
Shoot up that speedball after drinking. Boy that was a crazy night. No ~hero

rubah
01-27-2010, 01:34 AM
solution = moisturize?

indulge in bags of chips >_>

Momiji
01-27-2010, 01:35 AM
I bought a bunny pretty much on a whim yesterday. I'm just now realizing how much of a handful he's going to be.

Oh, and dawdling instead of doing homework. Always.

EDIT: also ugh thanks now you made me want to take a nice, long hot bath instead of do a ton of work that's due tomorrow >_>

BardTard
01-27-2010, 01:48 AM
Had sex with a stranger.

Vermachtnis
01-27-2010, 03:10 AM
Drove down to Bristol to reserve a game. Almost ran out of gas on the way back. I was on E the entire ride back.

qwertysaur
01-27-2010, 03:23 AM
eczema is so annoying :/

Goldenboko
01-27-2010, 03:25 AM
Things are always fun until side-effects kick in. Like over-eating and then a massive stomachache. :jess:

Raistlin
01-27-2010, 04:05 AM
Played basketball again today after only a couple of day's rest, which means my knee will be killing me tomorrow. I landed awkwardly a couple of weeks ago and it has been bothering me ever since.

Renmiri
01-27-2010, 04:11 AM
Ate two Crunch bars, cheating on my diet -.-

Evastio
01-27-2010, 04:27 AM
Farting, definitely. There's too many incidents to list.

It's especially bad when I delay taking it out all at once as a solid, and instead release it gradually as a gas.

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-27-2010, 07:27 AM
The word is chocolate. My greatest weakness.

That and spending money. T_T

~*~Celes~*~
01-27-2010, 07:29 AM

It's especially bad when I delay taking it out all at once as a solid, and instead release it gradually as a gas.

I apologize mr. srs but my immature side refuses to let me read anything relating to flatulance without at least a snicker. xD

@rubah: did tons of moisturizing today :D helped lots~

@qwert: agreed. D=

Meat Puppet
01-27-2010, 10:07 AM
There is a book I kept covered: for my own sake, I dare not eye its cover lest open it

sometimes it gets unbearable, though, and I must peek

Rye
01-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Posting on this place when I should be doing my hours worth of reading today and starting a surprise paper. :x

I've actually been pretty good in not indulging lately, since I have such little money to spend here. When I have a job, my indulgences are a little more... random. Points where I refuse to spend 5 dollars on something I need, and then the next day I buy an expensive pair of sunglasses. Like the time I bought my sewing machine. Though that was a good expense!

I bought a cute pair of boots yesterday. It was out of somewhat necessity, but more because my other pair broke, and I had just sold my books and had enough to buy a treat.

Zeldy
01-27-2010, 12:19 PM
Spending money! I've got into a bad habit of browsing play.com and ordering CDs during classes.

Rodarian
01-27-2010, 06:22 PM
eating pistachios..... Those things are dangerous I tell ya....

Jess
01-27-2010, 07:16 PM
Spending money!
I'm with Zeldy on this. but I don't spend it on CD's, I spend and buy far too much clothes & accessories

Yesterday on my day off, I was in town for 20 minutes maximum and I bought:
5x underwear
6 pairs of socks
2x tops
a jumper
a pair of jeggings.
a hair band

today, I was in town for like 10 minutes on my lunch break and I bought another top.

and right now I'm shopping online! it's so bad :(

no wonder I have stacks of clothes in my room, I can't fit all my clothes in my drawers/wardrobes.etc xDDD I swear some of the things I buy get worn once or twice and never see daylight ever again. Worst thing is, just before Christmas I had a clothes clear out and gave stuff to charity, but I have stacks of stuff already.. arghhh!

Jessweeee♪
01-27-2010, 07:21 PM
Orange chicken and fried rice five nights in a row ;_;

NorthernChaosGod
01-27-2010, 11:46 PM
No ~hero

I can't make a joke about drugs? Are you my mother?

qwertysaur
01-27-2010, 11:48 PM
No ~hero

I can't make a joke about drugs? Are you my mother?
yes :cat: :p

NorthernChaosGod
01-27-2010, 11:59 PM
That's just unfortunate, I say much worse when I talk to my actual mother.

You don't know how many times I've told her I got a girl pregnant.

Evastio
01-28-2010, 04:02 AM

I apologize mr. srs but my immature side refuses to let me read anything relating to flatulance without at least a snicker. xD

I can't blame you for finding that amusing, (though I thought you'd be more disgusted than amused at that) so there's no need to apologize. I've been laying off on the seriousness anyways. :roll2

~*~Celes~*~
01-28-2010, 04:06 AM
it shows :D also, my family makes a huge joke out of pffrrrtts, so yeah xD not disgusted.

NorthernChaosGod
01-28-2010, 04:48 AM
Grow up, people. :colbert:

Shlup
01-28-2010, 05:28 AM
Only some drugs are funny. Like crack. Now be a good boy and get back to impregnating. We don't need to turn this whole thread topic into your dissatisfaction with a mod's decision.

AntRid
01-28-2010, 05:37 AM
I have a wood fire pizza place down the street. It’s like heaven on a pizza base! I usually eat to much to the point I feel sick after.

NorthernChaosGod
01-28-2010, 05:48 AM
Only some drugs are funny. Like crack. Now be a good boy and get back to impregnating. We don't need to turn this whole thread topic into your dissatisfaction with a mod's decision.

Crack and condom-free sex it is then. Hmph.

Unbreakable Will
01-28-2010, 04:54 PM

Crack and condom-free sex it is then. Hmph.
:bigsmile:

Not going to class, Im paying to go but some days I just feel like :bou::bou::bou::bou: and dont want to drive for an hour to get there.