PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
01-30-2010, 02:39 AM
##vote:Chocobo

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 02:42 AM
I don't like the way this is going
I think this speed lynch needs slowing
Still think 'bo is scum, but I'll take the hit:
##unvote ##vote: Ifrit

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 02:43 AM
I'd like to hear more from the Goddess of Ice
what on earth makes her think 'bo will play nice?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
01-30-2010, 02:52 AM
while I don't like speed lynches, I can not think of anyone else to vote for.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 02:53 AM
Neither can I, that's why I voted for me :D
But Shiva seems to be out of her tree.
Wanting to enlist a killer? What's that all about?
Before Day 2 is done, I want to dispell my doubt.

[M] Gaius
01-30-2010, 03:03 AM
I would look at the inactives, like Anima, as someone to point a finger at. Anima made a hasty vote for Doomtrain saying he was 'under too much pressure'. What pressure? At the time I thought he was working with Choc but for now it appears Choc is working alone.

[M] Gaius
01-30-2010, 03:04 AM
Also I love how you guys consider voting on hour 23 of 24 to be speed lynching. :p And by love I mean hate.

[M] Apollo
01-30-2010, 03:06 AM
There is nothing more to explain
I want a murderer simple and plain
It's an iffy gun but I want a threat
To take on mafia who are deep set
Hidden in our midsts and won't go
We're being killed inside by hidden foe
He's dangerous that's definitely sure
But risk and all I'd like a cure

[M] Apollo
01-30-2010, 03:09 AM
It doesn't matter no sir he doesn't want to play
It's a shame but he'd rather be lynched in day
Not a friend not accommodating in the least
We'll hang him and leave kind words to a priest
I don't like being down in numbers against scum
Even if he wasn't ours he wasn't with those bums

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 03:11 AM
Valefor;2784145']Also I love how you guys consider voting on hour 23 of 24 to be speed lynching. :p And by love I mean hate.
There's a facebook group for that!

We have about 50 minutes left total. I think now would be a good time for the inactives to become actives (unless of course they can't, considering the time.)

[M] Mom – Host
01-30-2010, 03:11 AM
Really hope no one saw me post with me real account there! If you did, don't be a meanie and ruin all the fun! ~50 minutes left.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 03:14 AM
Why would Chocobo do as we say?
The chance to live another day?
There's no point in playing if he's already lost
I think leaving him alive would have a deadly cost
He could do whatever he wanted, he knows he's already dead
I don't know about you, but I don't want a bullet to the head!

And yes, he could potentially kill the mob
But the lynch is more suited to that job.
If we have someone who we think is bad
Lynch them, and there's vote analysis to be had!

[M] Colette
01-30-2010, 03:20 AM
Argh, lost my post. Here it goes again:

Siren, you seemed to vote for Chocobo quickly as he neared a majority vote. To me, it looked horrible, not to mention that the only reason you gave after the fact was that you just didn't know who else to pick. Why Chocobo?

[M] Mom – Host
01-30-2010, 03:22 AM
I never post with my real account. ;)
-The other Rydia

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
01-30-2010, 03:25 AM
Odin;2783844']Indeed activity was promised, so here it is.

[QUOTE='[M] Valefor;2783792']So some of the best information we have to go on right now is what happened at the end of the day where we had the 3 way tie. Here's how the tie broke out and who voted for who:

Bahamut (2): Shiva, Leviathan
Ifrit (2): Bahamut, Cactuar
Cactuar (2): Chocobo, Ifrit

The following people posted in 'Sudden Death' (in this order):

Bahamut - I'd like to ask Bahamut why he let the Sudden Death play out rather than save himself by switching his vote to Cactuar.
Carbuncle
Cactuar (why didn't you save yourself by voting for one of the others? )
Chocobo
Shiva
Titan - broke the tie with his post.
Valefor - technically my post didn't get off until after the day ended but I'll count it anyway.

Now, I'd like to think that if a mafia was up for lynch in a three way tie on day one, another mafia would save their butt. And if Bahamut was mafia, why wouldn't he save his ass right away? It's possible there is some deeper strategy here but it is too early to get into that right now. In a few days we'll have more evidence to shed some light on this.

Based on that evidence I have to assume right now that Bahamut isn't mafia. And I never really thought Ifirit was mafia. So that would mean it was a three way tie between three townies. The mafia would know this, and would have no reason to break it.

Too many people didn't vote yesterday. We need more votes! The day is already halfway over and we have like 3 total votes. As for my vote, it stays on Leviathan, because I still don't like his reasoning behind voting Bahamut.

[M] Mom – Host
01-30-2010, 03:29 AM
32 minutes before sundown.

[M] Anise
01-30-2010, 03:31 AM
If Chocobo is the Serial Killer, then he cannot live. He's already said that if he lives, he will kill. Lynching him is not a waste as he poses a very real threat to every town member. I would much rather have one townie death every night than potentially two - we don't have the numbers to sustain that many losses.

[M] Gaius
01-30-2010, 03:31 AM
Odin you should probably fix that post or repost it.

[M] Apollo
01-30-2010, 03:39 AM
Bahamut;2784157']Argh, lost my post. Here it goes again:

Siren, you seemed to vote for Chocobo quickly as he neared a majority vote. To me, it looked horrible, not to mention that the only reason you gave after the fact was that you just didn't know who else to pick. Why Chocobo?This's silly. Why not vote for [M] Chocobo? First, Serial Killer, second, everyone's already voted for him. Voting for anyone else can get you questioned and why not string up a known danger?

[M] Colette
01-30-2010, 03:39 AM
Didn't you already post that, Odin? I'm confused. Anyway, addressing the question about why the "first" Bahamut let Sudden Death continue... I can't say why because I'm not the same person. I have a feeling that Ifrit is Town aligned, though, so I'm glad the "first" Bahamut played it that way. And we now know that Cactuar was Town aligned, so it would have made me look bad if "I" would have voted for them. :p

Current Vote Count

Anima - 1
Bahamut - 1
Chocobo - 6
Doomtrain - 2
Ifrit - 1
Ramuh - 1
Valefor - 1

It looks as if Day 2 is coming to a close without anything else happening. I might as well come out with my role now before something strange happens and people get confused.

I am a Death Miller. I'll come up as a baddy if investigated and even if I die, I'll still be revealed as a baddy. What a horrible lot! But hear this: I suggest that no Town aligned roles with night activities target me as it would only lead to confusion and cause unwanted hysteria for the Town. If a Cop targets me, they'll get scum. How does that help the Town? Technically, I could be saved if a Doctor protects me and someone tries to kill me but I'd rather go down during the night if possible to show that a "Mafia Goon" died in the night. I highly doubt that there are two rival Mafias with only so few players and if Chocobo is a Serial Killer and we oust him, then I doubt it would be very possible to kill a baddy at night.

Think this over during the night, please. :choc2:

[M] Apollo
01-30-2010, 03:43 AM
That's a lot to toss out without asking, kind of reaching there, huh? If he does not die tonight, he looks pretty good lynching material tomorrow. I know, cruel words. :(

[M] Gaius
01-30-2010, 03:45 AM
What a convienent claim. We really have no way to verify it even if you die! Can anyone come up with a plan to verify Bahamut's claim? I sure can't.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 03:48 AM
Bahamut's claim has just caused me some fear.
I'd like a Doc to consider protecting my rear.

Bahamut, your claim is extremely strange!
Tonight, everything is going to change.

[M] Colette
01-30-2010, 03:50 AM
I'm not reaching at all, Shiva. I'd rather it be known now than at the end of the game. The game of Mafia isn't about trust. I'm giving you information and you should think for yourself whether I'm lying or not.

There is no way to verify that I'm a Death Miller until the end of the game that I can think of, either! That's why this role is such a royal pain, obviously.

If I die by lynching and the Town thinks that they've killed a Mafia member, then the Town will really kick themselves in the end if we lose. You can't trust me, you just have to use the information I post.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 03:50 AM
I can't either, but I can say that Death Miller role is beneficial to the mafia exclusively (unless you count the fact that the mods get a good chuckle out of confusing us as a benefit :()

[M] Colette
01-30-2010, 03:53 AM
Oh yes, very confusing. My logic here is that if the Town is tipped off that I am what I am before I die, it would have been so much better than if it happened and I didn't explain my piece.

I was in no trouble at all as far as votes. I'm claiming so the Town might have some chance to narrow down the possibilities of everyone else.

[M] Mom – Host
01-30-2010, 04:00 AM
Everybody, stop posting, the day is ovah!

[M] Mom – Host
01-30-2010, 04:03 AM
The town hurried around Chocobo with pitchforks and sticks. Frantically Chocobo tried to roll away from the incoming danger, but he was just far too large to move. Chocobo then grabbed at his chest, he went into cardiac arrest and died!

Chocobo was a Serial Killer!

PM your night actions to me!

[M] Mom – Host
01-30-2010, 07:06 AM
After the death of Chocobo, Slyph decided that since she was not participating in this game, she was going to have a cup of Tea. So she did. then she went to sleep and had possibly suggestive and vivid dreams about Yang.

Nobody died, day 3 begins now, you have 30 hours. (Extra time because night actions were sent in timely like good players send them :)) Majority lynch is 8 votes.

*note that Sylph is a flavor character so you can't vote for her. Let her drink her tea in peace.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
01-30-2010, 07:26 AM
What type did see drink?:eek:

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 09:56 AM
This furthers my theory that chocobo was target switched and there is a cult. Anyway, I am very confused about Bahamut's role and I'm not sure I entirely believe him. For someone who was acting suspicious for the duration of day 1 to come out and say that he is a death miller seems very off to me.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 10:18 AM
I'm not sure I believe the claim either.

What is it about the lack of night death that makes you think there's a cult? Just out of curiosity.

Also can someone explain this target switch thing to me? I don't get it.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 10:19 AM
I'm asking about the cult thing because I just assume no death means that the mafia target was protected during the night via doctor.

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 10:25 AM
I think that the serial killer is the only role who can kill, and a bus driver or a similar role messed with him night 1 to make him kill alexander instead. The cult would be growing every night but not killing, because they recruit.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 10:28 AM
Ah, okay, I can understand that theory.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
01-30-2010, 11:05 AM
Interesting theory Ramuh. So, you really think isn't any mafia?

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 11:06 AM
While I can understand his theory, I'm not ruling other possibilities out.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
01-30-2010, 11:09 AM
Ramuh;2784257']Anyway, I am very confused about Bahamut's role and I'm not sure I entirely believe him. For someone who was acting suspicious for the duration of day 1 to come out and say that he is a death miller seems very off to me.

I don't like it either as it's impossible to tell if he's telling the truth, unless you are mafia.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 11:25 AM
That role frustrates me. There's absolutely no solution for it. About the only way we would know anyhing is if we had a watcher or a tracker to follow him through the night to see what he does. But even that might not be enough. Ugh i just can't see any loopholes...IF he's even telling the truth about his role. :shifty:

I personally not only find that role iffy, but Shiva's campaign for us to keep the serial killer around.

As for Titan's possible role of Psychologist...I think it's plausible, but I'm not ready to believe it just yet because we don't even know for certain if a cult exists or not just yet. The fact that he's being ambiguous about it doesn't help, but I think it's for the sake of self-preservation.

Odin and Doomtrain are still heavily inactive for the most part, and that troubles me. It's enough to make me believe there could be a mafia, even if only a three-person group. Which would mean there's a third. if I'm right.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
01-30-2010, 12:01 PM
Leviathan;2784294']I personally not only find that role iffy, but Shiva's campaign for us to keep the serial killer around.

Right now I'm all for getting rid of her or Bahamut. This might change when we hear more from them.

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 12:31 PM
My suspect list.

Highest.

Shiva - Consistently fishy. There's always something up with Shiva (imo) which just doesn't sit comfortably with me. That whole thing with keep the serial killer alive business was just nonsensical, but I think Shiva knows how to play.

Bahamut - Like Shiva, I can't feel at ease with Bahamut. Fishy behavior on day 1, and then comes out claiming he is a death miller before the end of day 2. He was obviously worried about something, and I feel that he realised he wasn't in the best of graces so he pulled that roleclaim out to avoid a similar fate to Chocobo's. His petty reasoning on day 1 can be ignored because he was replaced.

High

Doomtrain - I've pulled the evidence out already, but Doomtrain still refuses to change his habits. This makes me confused because surely his teammates would have helped him or told him to snap out of it by now. Twice though he has asked what is going on and then left without a trace. If I had a kill right now, it would be Doomtrain, but like I said, the evidence used against him can also be used for him.

Anima - My favorite summon of the series has disappointing me. Inactivity and a bandwagon vote from nowhere. He symbolises everything suspicious about the inactive player, yet no substantial evidence can be extracted yet.

Medium

Odin - Maybe a couple of large-ish posts, but nothing else. Odin worries me.

Diablos - Similar to Odin. Did come out to challenge me but has yet to resurface.

Siren - The only thing that has struck me as odd is her sudden vote on Chocobo which edges the town towards a speed lynch. Apart from that boo-boo which will stick for a little while, Siren strikes me as the first player on my list I see more town aligned.

Low

Carbuncle - Has participated well while remaining useful and non-scummy.

Leviathan - Leviathan has more dirt against him than some others in this section, but I find him innocent for the time being. Nothing he has said has struck me as scummy. I will read over his posts some more though.

Phoenix - A can't help but shake this weird vibe that Leviathan and Phoenix work in tandem sometimes. Apart from that Phoenix is innocent to me on the most part.

Valefor - I need to read Valefor's posts, but again I see little wrong with him.

Townie

Ifrit - Some will argue this, but his actions have, to me, proven his alignment. It was because of him we lynched the serial killer, which basically rocks.

Ramuh - GO ME.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 01:26 PM
D'ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Ahoy there, landlubbers! I be Cap'n Ifrit and ye all be welcome aboard me ship, the Spirit o' Fire! We be goin' treasure hunting for that most dangerous treasure o' all: SCURVY MAFIA DOGS! ARRRRRR!

D'arr, last night I be given Vigilante powers, and I tried to keelhaul that lily-livered "Death Miller" Bahamut! D'arrr, I was either roleblocked or someone protected me target. Which of ye bilge rats would do such a thing? Y'arrrr!

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 01:39 PM
I think ye be postin' in the wrong thread, Timekeeper lad.

[M] Colette
01-30-2010, 02:03 PM
Ramuh;2784257']Anyway, I am very confused about Bahamut's role and I'm not sure I entirely believe him. For someone who was acting suspicious for the duration of day 1 to come out and say that he is a death miller seems very off to me.

Like I said before, comparing Bahamut's account's tactics on Day 1 to the rest of the Days tells you nothing. I'm a different person. But how do you find my actions on Day 1 suspicious, particularly?

Leviathan;2784294']That role frustrates me. There's absolutely no solution for it. About the only way we would know anyhing is if we had a watcher or a tracker to follow him through the night to see what he does. But even that might not be enough. Ugh i just can't see any loopholes...IF he's even telling the truth about his role. :shifty:

Frustrates me, too. The Watcher/Tracker thing actually seemed like a good idea to me for a second, though. Then I figured hypothetically that if I was Mafia, I could work it out with the rest of the group to where I didn't take actions at night (if possible). But why in the world would I limit my team like that if I was part of a group?!

Leviathan;2784294']I personally not only find that role iffy, but Shiva's campaign for us to keep the serial killer around.

That was super bizarre, I agree. I'd like to hear from Shiva A LOT today. The more a player posts, the more likely they are to slip up on something. If she's scummy, then she'll send that vibe sooner or later.

Siren;2784296']Right now I'm all for getting rid of her or Bahamut. This might change when we hear more from them.

Why are you all for getting rid of me? I'd like to hear your reasoning behind it because if I die by lynching, then no one will ever believe me until the game is over.

Ramuh;2784298']Bahamut - Like Shiva, I can't feel at ease with Bahamut. Fishy behavior on day 1, and then comes out claiming he is a death miller before the end of day 2. He was obviously worried about something, and I feel that he realised he wasn't in the best of graces so he pulled that roleclaim out to avoid a similar fate to Chocobo's. His petty reasoning on day 1 can be ignored because he was replaced.

You're right about me being worried. I was worried I would die last night after being somewhat in the limelight the past two days. If I would have died without claiming that I was a Death Miller, the Town could have started linking my posts the way it's always done later to logically fish the "other" Mafia members. I know it's confusing enough now but imagine the realization at the end of the game if I would have died and never given this information.

I've been thinking from the other side, also. Some people seem to think that a Cult is in this game. Perhaps people may think that if there's a Cult, I could be the Cult Leader and my claim could be a ploy to keep people from lynching/targeting me. In that case, a Tracker would come in handy for following my any actions I take at night. But I still stand by my statement that any Town roles that target me are most likely wasting their time. Cops would find me guilty when I'm actually Town aligned and Doctors would only be saving me from proving that a "Mafia Goon" was killed at night.

Ah... So, Ifrit claims that he tried to kill me last night! Interesting... Someone didn't listen to me!

But whatever happened last night, let's rejoice that we still have the same number of Town players as yesterday! :)

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 02:07 PM
One example is that he voted Ifrit just because he thought he was kinda annoying. Many have said they thought Bahamut was suspicious day 1.

[M] Colette
01-30-2010, 02:10 PM
I'd like to hear from them today why they thought that, then.

Ifrit, why did you try to kill me? Explain, please.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 02:12 PM
I tried to send ye to Davy Jones's locker because ye be nothin' but a son o' a syphillis wench, Bahamut. That's all there be to it!

[M] Colette
01-30-2010, 02:19 PM
I told Town roles not to target me. Why didn't you listen?

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 02:20 PM
Arrr, ye think I be takin' orders from the likes of ye? I'd sooner be swabbin' the decks!

[M] Colette
01-30-2010, 02:23 PM
If you're forced to speak like a pirate, you should still be able to answer my questions. :)

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 02:25 PM
I only answer questions from me crew. Ye can be first mate if ye'd like. We be dividin' the plunder at the end of every day after another pilferin' wretch be hung from the yard arm.

[M] Colette
01-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Is there anyone else here right now that can contribute? I'd like to hear from Leviathan, Ramuh, Shiva, Siren, and Titan.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 02:37 PM
Avast! Is me word not good enough for ye, Bahamut? Thinkin' o' conductin' a mutiny, are ye?!

##vote: Bahamut

I will see to it that ye walk the plank personally. Aye, it is more than a suckling infant than ye truly deserves.

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 02:37 PM
Bahamut;2782757']Also, I just want it to be clear that I know I'll be on the chopping block if Ifrit is lynched and flips town. Even if he's not lynched today, I've walked out too far into the water. It'd be easier to swim to the other side than to go back now. So, if you aren't mafia, Ifrit, then I'll probably be gone before Day Four, be it by Mafia or the noose.

Bahamut;2782790']
Chocobo;2782777']How is Ifrit more dangerous than me? How will his act make him so cleared if he is mafia if you are suspecting him right now?

Why do you find him to be acting suspicious then? Just because it is possible that he is scum? It is possible that I am scum too, and I'm even defending Ifrit. Why don't you vote for me? How is me acting the way I do to show I am town any different from Ifrit's?These are highly synonymous. I just answered your questions. He has a mask behind which he can easily and reasonably hide and claim town.

Also, I say we do it the other way around. Let's lynch Ifrit first, and if he flips town then I'll take the knot next, whether I like it or not. If he flips Mafia, then I'm off the hook. Whichever way you decide, him or me first, it'll work out the same way.

Ifrit is almost confirmed town. I know these were the statements of the previous Bahamut player, but nonetheless he basically said "If Ifrit is town, lynch me."

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 02:42 PM
Of course, it begs the question. Why did the previous Bahamut attack ifrit so much? Ifrit was not the most suspicious player one day one, yet Bahamut was dead set on lynching him. A Mafia would be scared of Ifrit because of his role being town-aligned. (most likely)

Also I doubt a doctor would protect a death miller when there are other more important roles in play. I believe the reason you didn't die Bahamut was not the doing of the doctor. This plus previous evidence leads me to the conclusion of:

##Vote: Bahamut

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 02:43 PM
By town aligned (most likely) I meant a role which would have suited a townie more. Most people recognized that fact already, before Ifrit claimed.

[M] Mom – Host
01-30-2010, 03:09 PM
The 6 extra hours are up, you all have about 1 day (24hrs.) remaining. No rush yet. :)

[M] Colette
01-30-2010, 03:14 PM
Ramuh;2784326']
Bahamut;2782757']So, if you aren't mafia, Ifrit, then I'll probably be gone before Day Four, be it by Mafia or the noose.

Bahamut;2782790']
Chocobo;2782777']How is Ifrit more dangerous than me? How will his act make him so cleared if he is mafia if you are suspecting him right now?

Why do you find him to be acting suspicious then? Just because it is possible that he is scum? It is possible that I am scum too, and I'm even defending Ifrit. Why don't you vote for me? How is me acting the way I do to show I am town any different from Ifrit's?Let's lynch Ifrit first, and if he flips town then I'll take the knot next, whether I like it or not.

Ifrit is almost confirmed town. I know these were the statements of the previous Bahamut player, but nonetheless he basically said "If Ifrit is town, lynch me."

Ramuh;2784327']Of course, it begs the question. Why did the previous Bahamut attack ifrit so much? Ifrit was not the most suspicious player one day one, yet Bahamut was dead set on lynching him. A Mafia would be scared of Ifrit because of his role being town-aligned. (most likely)

Also I doubt a doctor would protect a death miller when there are other more important roles in play. I believe the reason you didn't die Bahamut was not the doing of the doctor. This plus previous evidence leads me to the conclusion of:

##Vote: Bahamut

As for why the previous Bahamut went after Ifrit, I can't say. Not to mention that saying, "If X is scum, then kill Y," that early in the game is just begging for trouble. If my role was a baddy's role, then what in the world would I have to gain from saying those things? I (the replacement) didn't have a bad feeling about Ifrit until today just now, actually.

I say this every stinking game so, "Nothing is known for sure until a player dies." And in my case, that doesn't even apply. But I'm telling you all very plainly that if I'm lynched, then it's going to cause chaos for the Town. On the same note, Ramuh, you can't know for sure that Ifrit is "almost confirmed town" until his death.

And I don't believe Ifrit has actually claimed a specific role yet. We already know his limitations but he hasn't given us the name of his role. So no, he has not claimed yet. (Unless Melodramatic Townie is a real role!)

IF Ifrit is Town aligned and he only had the one shot to kill me and he was stopped from doing it, that blows.
IF I die by lynching and the Town sees that I'm revealed a "Mafia Goon", then it helps no one but the baddies.
IF I die at night, it shows that there is a player or faction with the ability to kill a "Mafia Goon" and if Ifrit's was the only Town aligned ability of that nature, then it'd be logical to assume that I'm telling the truth to you now.
IF that happens and a Town player killed me, then shame on you; you will have lost a Town player.

Again, if Town aligned players target me at night, then they are wasting their time.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 03:18 PM
And I don't believe Ifrit has actually claimed a specific role yet. We already know his limitations but he hasn't given us the name of his role. So no, he has not claimed yet. (Unless Melodramatic Townie is a real role!)http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy274/capnifrit/capnifrit.jpg

[M] Colette
01-30-2010, 03:19 PM
I love this game. :lol:

[M] Aaron
01-30-2010, 04:25 PM
I'm trying to be more active... I just super suck at this game while you all are super awesome at this... =/

And plus, sorry that I don't spend all day on the computer..:mad: I do have a life, you know.

[M] Aaron
01-30-2010, 04:34 PM
You guys also post a lot in just a couple of hours... T_T

[M] Athena
01-30-2010, 05:50 PM
Hey everyone. Have I missed anything important while I was gone? Anyone care to fill me in?

[M] Gaius
01-30-2010, 06:02 PM
I don't know what to think of Bahamut's Death Miller claim. I wanted to believe him, because I didn't really suspect him up until that point. However, the fact that he did not get killed by Ifrit means that he had some sort of protection (if we believe Ifrit, which I have no reason not to at this point).

Did Bahamut get protected? I doubt Death Miller has any sort of night kill immuneness. Why would someone protect him? In the past, we've only had Mafia Godfather be night kill immune but claiming Death Miller would be stupid for a godfather because they come up innocent upon investigation. There are other possibilities such as Ifrit being rollblocked, so it's hard to come to conclusions.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 06:09 PM
@Bahamut: I actually find Ifrit's role to be quite believable. And I totally love that macro :D

Bahamut, I'm sure you're a nice guy and all, and Ima letcha finish, but...

......IFRIT HAD THE BEST EOFF MAFIA ROLE OF ALL TIME!!!

However, I'm waiting to hear from the inactives and Shiva before making a vote. I'd like to see how the day plays out before deciding anything.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 06:13 PM
Shiver me timbers! A giant sea worm! Arrr, I must be loaded to the gunwhales to be seein' such a rare beast.

Y'arrrr, who will be joinin' me in huntin' this creature?

[M] Colette
01-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Leviathan, why would you believe Ifrit and not me?

Titan, in the time it takes someone to brief you on what's happening, you could have gone back and read the posts that have been written since you left. Play catch up and make your own decisions, please.

Anima, if you have a life, why'd you sign up to play? :)

Still need some answers from Shiva and I'm waiting on Siren to poke her head in here again.

Ifrit, I thought you were currently hunting me. :aimkiss:

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 06:19 PM
Arrr, yer mother is a pox-ridden sow, Bahamut!

[M] Colette
01-30-2010, 06:24 PM
Valefor, what could be going through a Doctor's mind to make them protect me? I highly doubt I was protected last night.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 06:27 PM
Y'arrr, we should be findin' this mutinous doctor and clapping 'em in irons. Own up, so that we can be lynchin' ye after we be done with this curr Bahamut!

[M] Gaius
01-30-2010, 06:28 PM
Sorry, I meant to add a paragraph to the end of that but I got sidetracked. No, I don't think you were protected. There are many resons why a person wouldn't ket killed, such as the presense of roleblockers or bus drivers. I think in your case, doctor protection is unlikely because who would protect a person who claimed Death Miller?

[M] Gaius
01-30-2010, 06:34 PM
I question Shvia's actions at the end of the day when she wanted us to keep the SK around. That just doesn't make sense, though I don't know why a mafia would want to do that either. Could be a third party role with possible night kill immunity, which would explain why Chocobo couldn't kill her. She also hasn't really contributed much in terms of discussion, being very confusing at times.

[M] Colette
01-30-2010, 06:41 PM
I agree that I probably didn't have Doctor protection last night.

If Ifrit was roleblocked and he's Town aligned, then most likely we would have a Prostitute on our hands. If Ifrit is lying and only has specific night actions, then it's possible he's a Mafia Cop, thereby knowing who is "guilty" and also being able to kill at night. However, I sort of doubt that Ifrit would pull attention to himself and then try to kill on a night that he's probable to attract roleblocking players' night actions.

Ifrit really isn't that high up on my threats but I'm just throwing around possibilities.

Until Siren comes back, this is for her.

## Vote: Siren

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 07:01 PM
Bahamut: I believe Ifrit over you because of the role you claimed. As I mentioned, that role in itself is annoying. However, that role is also an excellent scapegoat for someone who is afraid of being investigated by the cop. Not useful for a Godfather in the least, as they show up as innocent upon investigation, but maybe for a goon.

Not to mention the fact that he was the one that found our serial killer :greenie:

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 07:06 PM
Why did you vote for Siren, Bahamut?

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 07:08 PM
I would like to know that one too.

[M] Gaius
01-30-2010, 07:22 PM
Here's the final votecount from Day 2 since Rydia didn't post it:

Leviathan (0) - <s>Valefor</s>
Anima (1) - <s>Ramuh</s>, Bahamut
Bahamut (1) - Phoenix, <s>Leviathan</s>
Ramuh (1) - Diablos
Doomtrain (2) - <s>Ramuh</s>, Titan, <s>Anima</s>, Anima
Valefor (1) - Odin
Chocobo (6) - <s>Ifrit</s>, Valefor, Carbuncle, Ramuh, Leviathan, Chocobo, Siren
Ifrit (1): Ifrit

Not voting: Shiva, Doomtrain

Please let me know if you see a correction.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 07:32 PM
so two of our most inactive players didn't vote, one voted for one of the more active players (ramuh), and the other one voted for an equally inactive player.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 07:34 PM
Y'arrrr! Maybe that buxom wench Siren be his doctor accomplice and he be tryin' to throw us off the scent! Ye think me a mere cabin boy, Bahamut? Ye think me a sprog? Capn Ifrit be wise to ye and ye plans to send us all to Fiddlers Green!

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 07:39 PM
I don't know if what I said is actually helpful but meh :p

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 08:09 PM
@Bahamut: so now you believe we have a mafia on our hands as well?

[M] Gaius
01-30-2010, 08:17 PM
Ok, the only thing keeping me from voting Shiva right now is that she didn't die on night 1, indicating that she might be a doctor. Otherwise, I haven't seen anything in her posts that was very helpful. She didn't vote yesterdy, and spent a lot of time trying to convince us that keeping the SK around was a good idea. Like I said before, not sure why a mafia would want to do that but town most certainly wouldn't want to do that. Even while doing that she didn't give us a better option. Someone had to be lynched. If not Choc, who? Why did she focus so much on saving the SK instead of trying to find the other scumbags? As for the doc angle, there are so many other possibilities, many of which have been touched on. I just can't make that assumption and ignore the rest of her behavior.

<b>##Vote: Shiva</b>

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 08:20 PM
Ramuh;2784298']
Ifrit - Some will argue this, but his actions have, to me, proven his alignment. It was because of him we lynched the serial killer, which basically rocks.

Choboco would have been lynched anyway as me and a few other summons already found him fishy. Ifrit saw this and used this as an opportunity to claim Choboco as guilty which turned out to be true. Don't assume that he's innocent for this reason. He could be scum that knew Choboco wasn't one of them. I'm half and half on Ifrit. I don't think he is the most suspicious of the people, but I'm still a little iffy about him.

Shiva;2784065']I would much rather the cop investigate [M] Ramuh 'cause he was, what, number four for [M] Chocobo before he outed himself, which really set the fatty up for Likeliest to be Lynched, and sure enough [M] Leviathan voted for chubster and our Serial Killer confessed. Maybe it's a lot to ask for, aiming a cop away from me, but odds say there's a mafia member in those first four votes for [M] Chocobo. :) Oh, and we totally gotta swing the fatty, right? I'll withhold my vote for now just so this ain't a railroading.
First scum thing she said. "Oh please please don't investigate me copper! Please please go after someone else because I'd come up as guilty!"

Shiva;2784101']
Chocobo;2784086']If I stay alive tonight, I will kill.I really do like the idea of being nice and safe by lynching you, but what benefits the town at this point also benefits the mafia. And we're down two townies already, and while we're busy stringing up [M] Chocobo, we're also removing a gun which might end up pointed at a mafia. He might kill a townie tonight if he lives, yeah, but he also might get a mafia. Earlier, he promised to kill himself rather than be used, but then later says he will kill again tonight if left alive. Sounds like a killer to me and that's useful (but risky).
Second scum thing she said. "Oh please please don't lynch the serial killer! Please please keep him alive so you won't see that he's probably telling the truth about me and he can kill of some townies!"

Shiva;2784101'], [M] Ifrit, [M] Carbuncle, [M] Valefor, and [M] Ramuh were the first four to vote for [M] Chocobo before [M] Leviathan crushed him and he 'fessed up. At least one of them is scum, I'm willing to commit to that. Specifically, I can't say. Those are my only worthwhile suspicions. The [M] Bahamut and [M] Ifrit confrontation would have been nice to solve, but theories surrounding it seem reasonable enough, especially with the Sudden Death match.

Third scum thing she said. "And now I'm going to point out people who are pro-town so you can kill them instead of a serial killer!"

Shiva;2784101']I can't defend myself without someone roleclaiming and I'm not willing to go there yet.
What could she mean by this?

Shiva, you have some explaining to do. And I just thought of something really amusing. Siren and Carbuncle. Geddit? Hehehe!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
01-30-2010, 08:21 PM
Hi guys. Sorry >.< My parents have been hogging the computer all day again.

Could someone tell me what's going on?

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 08:24 PM
Third. freaking. time.

##Unvote: Bahamut
##Vote: Doomtrain

[M] Gaius
01-30-2010, 08:24 PM
I am also concerened with the barely active people as they haven't helped much either:

Anima - hasty voting patterns
Doomtrain - posts every once and a while to ask what's going on, then disappears
Diablos - <i>Really</i> flying under the radar, I had actually forgot he was in this game until I did my little vote tally :p
Phoenix - a little more active on day 2 but is not really getting into the action
Odin - only one post! (the second one looked like it was started and posted before finished so I'm not counting it) Odin actually has more posts in the sign up thread than the game thread!

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 08:25 PM
Doomtrain;2784441']
No.

[M] Helo
Doomtrain;2784441']Hi guys. Sorry >.< My parents have been hogging the computer all day again.

Doomtrain;2784016']Sorry, my mom and dad have been on all day long. Can I get a rundown of events? I'm too lazy to look through the thread. >.<

Doomtrain;2783765']Hi. So...what's going on?

[M] Helo
All separate days I think.

[M] Gaius
01-30-2010, 08:26 PM
Haha Doom does his typical post even as I type up my post. wtf man?

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 08:26 PM
I'm taking that mofo down.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
01-30-2010, 08:27 PM
Sorry about the previous post, I didn't realize until it was too late I didn't actually write everything in it. :p

I just highlighted the part of the original post that had you saying you believed Ifrit town, as well as finding these quotes,

Valefor;2782775']
Never addressing inactives is a mistake since it gives the mafia a great strategy to employ. But, really, it's not far fetched to have little posts on day 1. My list was posted more to see the reaction to it. I'm still trying to see who I can cross off before I make my vote today.

I do think lynching Ifrit would be a mistake at this point.

Valefor;2782788']
I don't suspect Ifirit or Bahamut and I don't like them getting all the attention today. I've also eliminated a few others for now based on their behavior today. I don't want to vote for a 0-poster because that tells us nothing if we are wrong.

From as early as page 3, you've been rather adamant about two people being innocent. I read back through and realized that, however, I think I mixed up another person for you in regards to the Bahamut thing, and for that I appologize. However, I don't really see any reason you would have been so sure enough about Bahamut and Ifirit being innocent so early.

As well, I don't suspect Bahamut is lying about the Miller thing, for the same reason I didn't suspect him before. However, I am in question about Ifrit, for the same reasons as Bahamut. The possibility of Mafia Cop being in play. Though if they thought it was a surefire way to get Ifrit in the clear, I don't see any reason he wouldn't draw the attention to himself, given it was likely the attention was going to paint him innocent. I'm just saying to pay very close attention to his posts, not that I"m accusing him yet. I just don't know if I believe him or not. I also find it odd day one and two was rhyming, and on day 3 it's talk like a pirate. Why did it change after only two days, and not one? I don't really recall Ifrit mentioning in the beginning the stipulations changed, only the power itself. Perhaps you could point me to where this is said, or perhaps explain these details now Ifirit?

As of now, however, I don't think I'll comment on the status of whether or not Bahamut is likely to be protected by the doctor.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 08:27 PM
Doomtrain;2784441']Hi guys. Sorry >.< My parents have been hogging the computer all day again.

Could someone tell me what's going on?W'arrr! Surely ye can read the thread for yeself, lad!

Bahamut has been sayin' he be one of the scum, Doomtrain lad. Said he be workin' to kill us all! He be sayin' he has a doctor under his control, y'arrr, and won't be a-revealin' to us who they be!

The above all be totally true true, Pirate's honor.

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 08:29 PM
##Kill: Ifrit

Bye.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 08:30 PM
Carbuncle;2784440']

Shiva, you have some explaining to do. And I just thought of something really amusing. Siren and Carbuncle. Geddit? Hehehe!
1. I agree.

2. I lol'd :exdee:

Doomtrain, seriously. That's the only thing you ever say. Are you a new player by any chance?

[M] Caprica
...wait wtf just happened?

[M] Felix
I just don't know if I believe him or not. I also find it odd day one and two was rhyming, and on day 3 it's talk like a pirate. Why did it change after only two days, and not one? I don't really recall Ifrit mentioning in the beginning the stipulations changed, only the power itself. Perhaps you could point me to where this is said, or perhaps explain these details now Ifirit?Capn Ifrit only explains himself to people who be postin' more than once a day, Odin ye scurvy dog. Ye be accusin' me o' mutiny?! I'll see to it that ye are thrown in the hold wi' a wannion!

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 08:31 PM
Ramuh;2784452']##Kill: Ifrit

Bye.Allow me to retort:

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy274/capnifrit/capnifrit.jpg

[M] Mom – Host
01-30-2010, 08:32 PM

Bye.

Ramuh runs up to Doomtrain and hits him with his staff. This does nothing as Ramuh is slightly senile and forgot that hitting a train with a stick does nothing. Carry on with the day.

[M] Adama

Bye.
Omg

RAMUH FISHY

[M] Helo
I'm just kidding. ;) And Rydia, I said Ifrit.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 08:34 PM
Rydia;2784457']

Bye.

Ramuh runs up to Doomtrain and hits him with his staff. This does nothing as Ramuh is slightly senile and forgot that hitting a train with a stick does nothing. Carry on with the day.
:eek: WHAT

[M] Gaius
I didn't mean to sound adamant. As I said before, on day one I try to determine who I don't think is mafia and then vote for someone who is left, as I don't believe the mafia would do anything to stick out on day 1. Both Bahamut and Ifrit stuck out so I did not think they were wise votes at that time. That is just an early strategy, and obviously once better evidence becomes available it will be remolded.

[M] Felix
##unvote ##vote: Ramuh

Just so I can be joinin' in on ye lynch from beyond the grave!

[M] Gaius
Too much stuff happens as I type my posts. :( My previous post was a reply to Odin.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 08:35 PM
Do we have a nexus going on here? or was that a typo?

[M] Helo
Guys, I was kidding.

[M] Caprica
and then it didn't effect doomtrain!

I...Oh man, I don't know :(

[M] Mom – Host
Ramuh;2784459']I'm just kidding. ;) And Rydia, I said Ifrit.

the flavor said you were senile in the attempt, so you hit the wrong person. Get back to killing each other now.

[M] Helo
Oh crap.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 08:36 PM
Avast! Ye will not be sendin' Cap'n Ifrit to Davy Jones today! Y'aaaaaaarrrrrr! Grog for all me ship mates to celebrate! And nine hundred lashin's for ol' Ramuh with the cat o' nine tails!

[M] Mom – Host
Leviathan;2784461']
Rydia;2784457']

Bye.

:eek: WHAT

That stanky whore Rydia shouldn't have gone along with it.

[M] Caprica
I refuse to budge until rydia tells us if it was a typo or a genuine thing :colbert:

[M] Gaius
What is going on here? Ramuh, explain yourself.

[M] Mom – Host
01-30-2010, 08:37 PM
It's a joke. Go and laugh now.

[M] Helo
Guys I was joking. :irked: Please tell me what sense there would have been in killing Ifrit in the middle of a day when i have no suspicion against me. :irked:

[M] Helo
phew. Drama averted.

[M] Gaius
01-30-2010, 08:38 PM
Rydia you can confirm that that was all a joke and not part of the game? I only believe her.

[M] Mom – Host
This is exactly why hosts aren't allowed to have fun in game.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
Leviathan;2784401']Bahamut: I believe Ifrit over you because of the role you claimed. As I mentioned, that role in itself is annoying. However, that role is also an excellent scapegoat for someone who is afraid of being investigated by the cop. Not useful for a Godfather in the least, as they show up as innocent upon investigation, but maybe for a goon.

Not to mention the fact that he was the one that found our serial killer :greenie:

You being so sure of Ifirit right now is Unsettling. Very much so. Even with the Idea of Ifrit being Mafia Cop, are you so sure of him telling the truth? Both explanations, him lying or telling the truth, are equally plausible as of right now.

And Ifrit, it shouldn't matter how much I post, the rest of these people likely want to know how that role works as well. Why hold this information simply because I"m the one who asked?

[M] Gaius
01-30-2010, 08:39 PM
I think you've been having enough fun. Don't tread on bastard mod territory.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 08:39 PM
...okay time to budge.

Doomtrain: I'm not sure if you're a new player or if you're just plain scummy. Your one vote on ramuh tells me you're laying low and trying to get rid of one of the most active players so that you'll look like you're doing more than you actually are. Can you explain why you voted for him?

Shiva: I have the same question as everyone else: wtf?

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 08:40 PM
##Modkill: Valefor

[M] Mom – Host
01-30-2010, 08:41 PM
Next time i make a joke I'll post in a bright color like this OK. If you use fluffy puff then highlight it or be confused.

[M] Colette
Leviathan;2784401']Bahamut: I believe Ifrit over you because of the role you claimed. As I mentioned, that role in itself is annoying. However, that role is also an excellent scapegoat for someone who is afraid of being investigated by the cop. Not useful for a Godfather in the least, as they show up as innocent upon investigation, but maybe for a goon.

And all of that pretty much explains why being a Death Miller is also sucky to the max.

I did think of a way that I could be cleared but I'm not sure if it's possible in the current setup that the moderators have. If there's a Gunsmith or a Burglar, they would be able to tell if I have a weapon, gun, knife, what have you. It would come back as nada!

Ramuh;2784403']Why did you vote for Siren, Bahamut?

She's been evasive, in and out. She also voted for Chocobo yesterday. I'm sort of tied between her and Anima right now. Doomtrain had a bandwagon going at one point yesterday and of those that voted for him, I find Anima the most suspicious I guess. Both of them are just hunches.

Ifrit;2784416']Y'arrrr! Maybe that buxom wench Siren be his doctor accomplice and he be tryin' to throw us off the scent! Ye think me a mere cabin boy, Bahamut? Ye think me a sprog? Capn Ifrit be wise to ye and ye plans to send us all to Fiddlers Green!

What? I'm actually leaning toward Siren being scummy.

Leviathan;2784437']@Bahamut: so now you believe we have a mafia on our hands as well?

I never said that I thought we have anything else in addition to a Mafia group. There are rumors going that there's a Cult out there but given the information we currently have, we don't know for sure if there is either.

I'll post more later; I've only read up through to the last post I quoted so far.

[M] Felix
I'm the Cap'n, Odin lad. I be answerin' to nobody but Rydia, even if ye be some kind of norse god! And if ye will be accusin' me of bein' some sort of "Landlubber Cop", then maybe ye will be the next one to walk the plank for mutiny. Y'arrr.

[M] Mom – Host
01-30-2010, 08:42 PM
Ramuh;2784484']##Modkill: Valefor

nothing happens

[M] Caprica
Odin: I believe Ifrit more than I question him, but I do have the possibility that he's not who he claims to be set aside in my head.

[M] Helo
You are voting for Siren because she voted for Chocobo? wtf? Chocobo was a serial killer.

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 08:44 PM
Valefor;2784444']I am also concerened with the barely active people as they haven't helped much either:

Anima - hasty voting patterns
Doomtrain - posts every once and a while to ask what's going on, then disappears
Diablos - Really flying under the radar, I had actually forgot he was in this game until I did my little vote tally :p
Phoenix - a little more active on day 2 but is not really getting into the action
Odin - only one post! (the second one looked like it was started and posted before finished so I'm not counting it) Odin actually has more posts in the sign up thread than the game thread!
And you can bet atleast one of them is anti-town. Odin sees this thread. He's watching from a distance so is Anima, Diablos and Odin. Phoenix is not really inactive and hasn't done anything I can think of as fishy YET.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 08:44 PM
I won't be a-needin' this vote no more, as I no longer need to be avengin' me death, as me death has not actually happened!

##unvote ##vote: Odin

Tryin' to be hidin' underneath the surface o' the waves then poppin' up to take shots at your Cap'n, would ye? Ye'll be needin' an eyepatch and a wooden leg before I be through with ye, Odin.

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 08:45 PM
Doomtrain is ugh.

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 08:45 PM
I meant to say Doomtrain instead of repeating Odin twice like a retard.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
01-30-2010, 08:47 PM
Honestly his refusal to answer to us is highly unsettling at this point. 'I only answer to Rydia' came after him saying he refuses to answer to someone who only posts once per day. I think he just refuses to answer to his own role claim at this point, which is increasing my disbelief in his claims. WHy should we believe a guy who refuses to answer any questions regarding his own role, which he has already claimed?

I'm going to look over Ramah and Doom's quotes here in a bit, so I'll have more up shortly.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
01-30-2010, 08:49 PM
And at Ifrit's last post, all I said was to keep an eye on you, as you haven't actually been confirmed innocent yet. And the first thing you did was start going after me for it, and refusing to answer a simple question.

Is that your stratagy, going adamantly after anyone who might suspect you at all, and not follow you like a sheep?

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 08:50 PM
@Bahamut: I doubt we have either one of the two :| also, I've been thinking we at least have a 3 person mafia on our hands.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 08:51 PM
What be this "us", Odin? I only refused to answer to ye. But I do be applaudin' your use of language to be tryin' to make the townsfolk think you're with them, ye slippery eel. When do I ever be refusin' to answer my claim? I be a Melodramatic Townie, and I will be stickin' to that 'til my doom or the town be winnin'. Ye may ask me what my role is whenever ye like, however, anythin' else is not your business and if you don't like it, that's yer problem, ye snooping little worm!

WHy should we believe a guy who refuses to answer any questions regarding his own role, which he has already claimed?Why should we be a listenin' to a guy who has been hidin' like a wailing nancy for three days straight?

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 08:52 PM
Odin;2784498']
Is that your stratagy, going adamantly after anyone who might suspect you at all, and not follow you like a sheep?
Other people aside from Bahamut went after him and he didn't go after them.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 08:52 PM
I dont' like how Ifrit's behaving.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 08:53 PM
but at the same time, he has a point, Odin. You've not really been contributing.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 08:54 PM
Odin;2784498']Is that your stratagy, going adamantly after anyone who might suspect you at all, and not follow you like a sheep?
Y'arrrr! Yes! All mutineers will be made to walk the plank! Ye will do as yer cap'n says!
I dont' like how Ifrit's behaving. Y'arrr! May I be weighin' me anchor in yer lagoon, Leviathan? Thar she blows! :aimkiss:

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 08:57 PM
Ifrit, if you change roles all the time then what role do you have today? And is it always pro-town?

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 08:57 PM
Unless that role is important otherwise don't answer.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 08:58 PM
Y'arrrr, my role is Melodramatic Townie, and I win with the town. This does not be changin'. My power is what be a changin'. I be told my power at the start o' the night.

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 09:02 PM
Does your power have a killing ability tonight?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
01-30-2010, 09:02 PM
I admit, my lack of previous posts does look bad, but it hardly eliminates any points I may have made with what I did post. Though it was entirely my bad I was gone, so I honestly can't defend the lack of early posts.

And he didn't before his role claim, but afterwords no one really questioned him outside of me and Bahamut, at least not that I noticed. And of course, we are the two he seems to want gone most.

And I was only gone day one Ifrit, I came back on day 2 and posted y thoughts, as well as today on day 3, so I haven't been hiding for 3 days.

I mean hell, day 2 I came out and directly went after someone, not really a very effective 'hiding' strategy. ;P

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
01-30-2010, 09:03 PM
Hello. I'm sorry if I'm suspicious. And I'm not new, I'm just really really busy lately. D:

Ramuh is pretty suspicious, but my true feelings are for Ifrit. Feelings of suspicion I mean. :D

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 09:04 PM
Probably because you and Bahamut are scum along with Shiva. I've been questioning him this whole time but what happened Day Two and Night Two leads me to believe that Ifrit is telling the truth.

[M] Felix
It did las' night. I do not be knowin' what it will be tonight. It may be, it may not be.

[M] Adama
That was at Odin by the way.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 09:08 PM
Odin;2784512']I admit, my lack of previous posts does look bad, but it hardly eliminates any points I may have made with what I did post. Though it was entirely my bad I was gone, so I honestly can't defend the lack of early posts. And what be yer points? That I feel un easy explainin' details o' me role that are best kept secret to a buccaneer like yeself? I be tellin' ye all only what I feel is harmless or important for ye to know.

And of course, we are the two he seems to want gone most. So, ye be linin' yerself up wi' Bahamut? Tryin' ta get him on yer side, now? Ye really be a greasy fox! Ye will have to be teachin' Cap'n Ifrit some of yer moves.

I mean hell, day 2 I came out and directly went after someone, not really a very effective 'hiding' strategy. ;PYe want to know o' an even less effective 'hiding' strategy? Mine. Ye might also want to be lookin' at Ramuh's, Leviathan's, Carbuncle's, Valefor's, etc. etc.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
01-30-2010, 09:09 PM
1) What happened day 2 and night 2 both can point to either that or the Mafia Cop theory. Why is it you are so sure it's the one Ifirit claims to be true? Whats tipping the scales in his favor?

2)

Doomtrain;2782615']I don't think Ifrit is mafia, weird roles are rarely scum.

Doomtrain;2784513']Hello. I'm sorry if I'm suspicious. And I'm not new, I'm just really really busy lately. D:

Ramuh is pretty suspicious, but my true feelings are for Ifrit. Feelings of suspicion I mean. :D

...Care to explain the jump in logic between those two quotes?

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 09:12 PM
The only people that would feel the need to hide are scum.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 09:13 PM
Odin;2784520']1) What happened day 2 and night 2 both can point to either that or the Mafia Cop theory. Why is it you are so sure it's the one Ifirit claims to be true? Whats tipping the scales in his favor?And what be yer evidence that I be a Landlubber Cop, Odin lad? That I be gettin' a serial killer lynched? Arrrr, Cap'n Ifrit be sorry about that, Odin! Next time he be gettin' a guilty result, he be keepin' it all to himself because the only people who be capable o' findin' bad guys clearly be Landlubber Cops. :greenie:

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 09:18 PM
Odin;2784520']1) What happened day 2 and night 2 both can point to either that or the Mafia Cop theory. Why is it you are so sure it's the one Ifirit claims to be true? Whats tipping the scales in his favor?

If you bothered to read my posts fully you'd see that I wasn't sure of this, but I believe him more than I believe you, fishy.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
01-30-2010, 09:18 PM
And what proof do you have of your own claim Ifrit? All you have is you caught the serial killer. And? That supports both cases. It's also entirley possible it was a lucky guess on your own part. Why should we believe your claim Ifrit? You can't prove your target was Bahamut, can you? All we know is last night someone didn't die.

And Carbuncle, what about a townie cop? They have reason to stay out of the limelight, to avoid negative attention and mafia kill to protect a town power role, the same as the doc. Mafia are not always the only ones with reason to hide.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 09:25 PM
And what proof do you have of your own claim Ifrit? All you have is you caught the serial killer. And? That supports both cases. It's also entirley possible it was a lucky guess on your own part. Why should we believe your claim Ifrit? You can't prove your target was Bahamut, can you? All we know is last night someone didn't die. Ahhh haarrrr. A lucky guess? Har har har! Ye have had too much rum! Why would I make a guess at someone bein' scum in the first place, and be claimin' cop? Why would be I doin' that? What possible benefit could there be? If I be wrong - and the odds say that I most likely would be! - then I be smartly earnin' meself a noose.

"Is that all?" Har har har again. I said I be findin' scum, and it's proven that I be findin' scum. And now scum be dead because o' me, which is more than I can be sayin' fer ye good self.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 09:27 PM
Ifrit, you can rest your anchor in my lagoon anytime. :aimkiss:

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 09:28 PM
Here's some proof for you Odin, you are anti-town. There you go.

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 09:29 PM
Watch out for Shiva, town.

##Vote: Odin

Unless Odin comes up with a damn good reason why he should not die today I will not be changing my vote.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 09:37 PM
@Ifrit: diggin the avatar :cool:

##Vote: Shiva

She stands out the most to me right now, for reasons I've already explained.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 09:38 PM
If anyone really needs me to explain further, I'll resurface my reasons. But I'm pretty sure it's obvious enough that i don't need to :p

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 09:39 PM
Arrr, ye can be praisin' Rydia for it. Truly our summoner be a master o' the graphical arts!

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 09:41 PM
Leviathan;2784541']If anyone really needs me to explain further, I'll resurface my reasons. But I'm pretty sure it's obvious enough that i don't need to :p
You wasted a night. I already told you Shiva was scum. :twak:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
01-30-2010, 09:49 PM
What have I missed in your posts Carbuncle? YOu said what happened day two and night two are the reason you trust Ifrit, and you don't trust me because I've been 'fishy'. So what, if I were to flip town at some point, would that change your opinion? If you saw I had no reason to act fishy, would that really shake your faith in Ifrit?

I'm far from saying Lynch me though, cause honestly that wouldn't prove anything. Accept you being wrong about me, Bahamut, and Shiva all being scum. And how can I not read your posts fully? They've all only been 1-2 sentences for quite a few posts now.

You go after me for not contributing, but you've been doing nothing but reiterating what others have already said. Tell me, what have you really added to the discussion?

Carbuncle;2784440']
Ramuh;2784298']

Choboco would have been lynched anyway as me and a few other summons already found him fishy. Ifrit saw this and used this as an opportunity to claim Choboco as guilty which turned out to be true. Don't assume that he's innocent for this reason. He could be scum that knew Choboco wasn't one of them. I'm half and half on Ifrit. I don't think he is the most suspicious of the people, but I'm still a little iffy about him.

Shiva;2784065']I would much rather the cop investigate [M] Ramuh 'cause he was, what, number four for [M] Chocobo before he outed himself, which really set the fatty up for Likeliest to be Lynched, and sure enough [M] Leviathan voted for chubster and our Serial Killer confessed. Maybe it's a lot to ask for, aiming a cop away from me, but odds say there's a mafia member in those first four votes for [M] Chocobo. :) Oh, and we totally gotta swing the fatty, right? I'll withhold my vote for now just so this ain't a railroading.
First scum thing she said. "Oh please please don't investigate me copper! Please please go after someone else because I'd come up as guilty!"

Shiva;2784101']
Chocobo;2784086']If I stay alive tonight, I will kill.I really do like the idea of being nice and safe by lynching you, but what benefits the town at this point also benefits the mafia. And we're down two townies already, and while we're busy stringing up [M] Chocobo, we're also removing a gun which might end up pointed at a mafia. He might kill a townie tonight if he lives, yeah, but he also might get a mafia. Earlier, he promised to kill himself rather than be used, but then later says he will kill again tonight if left alive. Sounds like a killer to me and that's useful (but risky).
Second scum thing she said. "Oh please please don't lynch the serial killer! Please please keep him alive so you won't see that he's probably telling the truth about me and he can kill of some townies!"

Shiva;2784101'], [M] Ifrit, [M] Carbuncle, [M] Valefor, and [M] Ramuh were the first four to vote for [M] Chocobo before [M] Leviathan crushed him and he 'fessed up. At least one of them is scum, I'm willing to commit to that. Specifically, I can't say. Those are my only worthwhile suspicions. The [M] Bahamut and [M] Ifrit confrontation would have been nice to solve, but theories surrounding it seem reasonable enough, especially with the Sudden Death match.

Third scum thing she said. "And now I'm going to point out people who are pro-town so you can kill them instead of a serial killer!"

Shiva;2784101']I can't defend myself without someone roleclaiming and I'm not willing to go there yet.
What could she mean by this?

Last big post you made, and you really brought up nothing no one else had, except of course the issues you had with Ifrit's statement, which leads me to believe it's rather odd you'd side with him right now, especially when now you're only real reason to believe him is calling me out as scum.

You basically gave us another reason he would have called scum on Boko, giving us a total of three alternatives to his claim being true.

And Ifrit, I never said you claimed cop. ;)

And if you were wrong? The next day would be based entirely on lynching you, and no other person was really connected to you at that point. You would have gotten a townie lynched, and then the next day would be wasted on your own lynch, with no one else to point a finger at. Not the best plan, but you'd be silly to expect everyone to go for the best plan available. Not every Idea is a winner. :P

And so long as you had legitame reason to believe he'd flip anti-town, why wouldn't you take a risk? The only way to make advances in this game is to take risk, as both town and Mafia. As Carbuncle said, Choco was likely to get lynched, so it gave someone a good opportunity to take a chance and attempt to gain a foothold.

Honestly though, Carbuncles initial doubt of you to being more convinced on such a flimsly basis as me being scum makes his behavior far to rash and 'fishy'. ;P

##Vote: Carbuncle

Why Carbuncle? Total lack of reasoning for defending Ifrit. If Ifrit is Town, A scum would realize it, given that one enemy faction is already killed. Anyone not associated with current scum is most likely town. The only reason I can see to believe fully Ifrit is town is if you know it by being a scum.

I think a lynch of Carbuncle to scum will prove Ifrit town.

However, Ifrit flipping town won't prove Carbuncle scum, and it will kill off a valuable role if he's telling the truth.

Also, Shiva has long since gotten a scum called on her, so she has been a prime target for a while. It's not wise to draw connections to those types, so it would be understandable at this point for Mafia to turn on their own to save the whole, so in advance I"m going to say Carbuncle's Lynch won't prove anything in regards to Shiva, only that of Ifrit.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 09:51 PM
but how would you know for sure, sweet, sweet carby of mine? :aimkiss:

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 09:54 PM
*cue Carby's Roleclaim [03:03]

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
01-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Leviathan;2784550']but how would you know for sure, sweet, sweet carby of mine? :aimkiss:

Telling you, only a scum would no for sure. ;)

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 09:57 PM
Odin;2784547']
I'm far from saying Lynch me though, cause honestly that wouldn't prove anything. Accept you being wrong about me, Bahamut, and Shiva all being scum. And how can I not read your posts fully? They've all only been 1-2 sentences for quite a few posts now.
It would prove alot actually. That you are scum and the people who are suspicious of you were right.

Odin;2784547']
You go after me for not contributing, but you've been doing nothing but reiterating what others have already said. Tell me, what have you really added to the discussion?

You haven't been paying attention. I was the first to say Shiva was fishy and one of the first to say Choboco was fishy. You go after people who go after you when you just got on Ifrit for doing the same thing. What does that make you? :p

Odin;2784547']
I think a lynch of Carbuncle to scum will prove Ifrit town.
You realize that makes no sense at all. Why would a lynch of me prove Ifrit is town? It would prove the opposite if I came up as guilty which I wouldn't. Just accept defeat, scum.

Odin;2784547']
I"m going to say Carbuncle's Lynch won't prove anything in regards to Shiva, only that of Ifrit.
Ofcourse. Protecting your fellow scum mate from incrimination.

I do love when the fishies bite back.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
01-30-2010, 10:00 PM
All you do is yell 'your scum' and support nothing you claim. And honestly, I"ve yet to defend Shiva at all, I'm just saying your lynch would prove nothing in regards to Shiva.

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 10:03 PM
I don't need to support my claim right now because when you're lynched and it's revealed that your guilty. It will be claim enough. :)

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
01-30-2010, 10:07 PM
I garuntee you I won't turn guilty unless there is foul play amok. ;)

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 10:08 PM
We'll see about that.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
01-30-2010, 10:12 PM
I am curious as to why you wouldn't need to support your claim though. How can you be so positive I'm going to turn anti-town without any support to your claims?

The only thing you've offered against me is 'He's scum, and it'll be proven when he flips'/

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 10:15 PM
Doomtrain;2784513']Hello. I'm sorry if I'm suspicious. And I'm not new, I'm just really really busy lately. D:

Doomtrain, please tell me why you think I am suspicious. So far you have contributed nothing, have remained under the radar, and have made baseless assumptions. I can't change my vote unless you start playing in someway that would be beneficial to the town, and that would just be a start.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 10:15 PM
*sigh*

this game is so confusing.

I love it :love:

[M] Athena
01-30-2010, 10:16 PM
Sorry I'm late again. Was taking a nap. Anyway, are we still talking about Doomtrain? Because I have absolute proof that he is a scum and his weird posting behavior is just a way for him to pretend to be a simple-minded townie. How do I have proof? I'll tell you why! That is because I am a Psychiatrist, not a Psychologist, and last night I investigated Doomtrain and he came up as Insane, as is it part of my role to find whether a person is Sane or not. Anyone against the Town is Insane; Doomtrain came up Insane, and thus that means he is Mafia scum and we should out him out for that reason.

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 10:18 PM
Again, you haven't been paying attention Odin. I mentioned that you are on the lay low earlier. I mentioned that you do read the thread the fact that you're suddenly so active now that you're on the chopping block proves this. You do a similar thing that Doomtrain, Anima and Diablos do which is come in and post a bit then leave. Anima even had the gall to just come in and vote and then leave. This is very fishy behavior. The people who seem innocent to me are Valefor, Phoenix, Ifrit, Leviathon and possibly Ramuh. You on the other hand are very fishy. And why you ask? Because every time you come in here you go after one of the people who are on my possibly innocent list or you go after people who go after you and then say, "hey you're just going after people who go after you" to Ifrit. You like, Chocobo, are full of contradictions. And only those who are guilty would have the need to contradict themselves.

[M] Athena
01-30-2010, 10:18 PM
And I want to point out that we also have a Roleblocker. As during night 1 I tried to investigate someone, and I came up with "No Result".

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 10:19 PM
Oh, I forgot Titan. He is innocent to me too.

[M] Athena
01-30-2010, 10:20 PM
Don't want to forget.

<b>##Vote: Doomtrain</b>

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
01-30-2010, 10:21 PM
You know what? I"m going with Titan here. Because me and Carbuncle are getting no where, and there is really no way of knowing if Ifrit is telling the truth.

At least this way we can learn if Titan is a lying sleezeball, or if the Doomtrain accusations are true or not.

And if Doom Train is scum, we can probably trust titan.

All I ask first though, is who else did you investigate?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
01-30-2010, 10:23 PM
THere answers my question.

##Vote Doomtrain

And no Carbuncle, I know you said that. But that's flimsy as hell reasoning to be that sure of a claim at best.

[M] Athena
Well, I said I also investigated someone else. Night 1, I tried to investigate Bahamut, but I came up with "No Result", so that most likely meant I was roleblocked. Most likely because the Cheater had ratted me out as the Psychologist after I had voted for her.

[M] Adama
Doomtrain is scum because Titan is telling the truth. Odin you're scum too. :)

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
01-30-2010, 10:24 PM
That was in regards to activity, and I don't see how I contradicted myself, as you claim I have, so I have no Idea where you are coming from there.

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 10:25 PM
Y'arrrr! I will be trustin' in the words o' Titan. I would be waitin' for Doomtrain to explain himself, but methinks the only explanation we will be gettin' be "I say old chaps! What's going on?" but if he does add anythin' meanin'ful, I am open to new ideas! For now, though, I say we be hangin' him from the yard iron!

##unvote
##vote: Doomtrain

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 10:26 PM
I think you've realized that if you voted for me you'd be incriminated, Odin. Because I'd come up innocent and everyone would go after Odin and Shiva. So you go for Doomtrain because it would make you look good, Odin.

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 10:28 PM
HALLELUJAH! I've been waiting to get rid of that damned train for too long now. :mad2:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
01-30-2010, 10:28 PM
...And with that I've determined Carbuncle is crazy. Not as in a power role in game, or in regards to him being town or scum. I just think he is certifiably crazy. ;P

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
01-30-2010, 10:32 PM
I shall be back later, I have things to get done. ;P

I should be back to post more before the day is over, though I make no guarantees.

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 10:36 PM
Odin, suck it scum. Eat on my delicious knowledge.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 10:38 PM
I'm going to go with Titan as well.

##Unvote

##Vote: Doomtrain

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 10:39 PM
Summons that are innocent
Titan
Carbuncle

Summons that are probably innocent
Ifrit
Ramuh
Valefor
Phoenix
Leviathon

Summons that are not innocent
Odin
Doomtrain
Shiva

Summons that are probably not innocent
Diablos
Anima
Siren
Bahamut

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
01-30-2010, 10:46 PM
Bahamut;2784385']Until Siren comes back, this is for her.

## Vote: Siren

Sorry I live in a different time zone.

[M] Apollo
01-30-2010, 10:59 PM
Yo, just got through reading a bunch of crap. :p I'll try to be active up the wahzoo so as to give the best answers people may demand, but you guys are dead wrong if you think I'm anything but good. :)

I'm thinking someone hit upon it today that there is no real mafia, but rather a cult who is fucking us sideways, and it explains why the night kills ended with our Serial Killer.

Time to go quote hunting and retort, so don't queue up a lot of questions right now, you got a bunch already. :(

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 11:02 PM
Titan already said that when he investigates people they come up either insane or sane. Titan also said that he got insane for Doomtrain which he ALSO said means he is mafia scum. So no, it does not mean there is a cult.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 11:11 PM
silly shiva, trying to throw us off the mafia track

[M] Apollo
01-30-2010, 11:23 PM
Ramuh;2784257']This furthers my theory that chocobo was target switched and there is a cult. Anyway, I am very confused about Bahamut's role and I'm not sure I entirely believe him. For someone who was acting suspicious for the duration of day 1 to come out and say that he is a death miller seems very off to me.I'm in support of this theory, as it makes perfect sense. And the [M] Bahamut fishiness is only good to me since I've been saying get rid of him or [M] Ifrit for ages, well, two days.

Leviathan;2784264']I'm not sure I believe the claim either.

What is it about the lack of night death that makes you think there's a cult? Just out of curiosity.

Also can someone explain this target switch thing to me? I don't get it.

Leviathan;2784267']I'm asking about the cult thing because I just assume no death means that the mafia target was protected during the night via doctor.

Ramuh;2784270']I think that the serial killer is the only role who can kill, and a bus driver or a similar role messed with him night 1 to make him kill alexander instead. The cult would be growing every night but not killing, because they recruit.Is [M] Leviathan this dense? I can grant some leeway since I know I was hung up on [M] Titan's supposed role, but if this water snake isn't a new player, my name is Del Murder. :p

Siren;2784291']Interesting theory Ramuh. So, you really think isn't any mafia?What else could this mean, [M] Siren? Maybe a reserved tone is all a cultist could muster? :\

Siren;2784293']

I don't like it either as it's impossible to tell if he's telling the truth, unless you are mafia.No, no mafia, most likely none, oh god it'd be funny if they held off for days before swooping in to win the game, but I'm betting on a big fat no. ;)

Leviathan;2784294']That role frustrates me. There's absolutely no solution for it. About the only way we would know anyhing is if we had a watcher or a tracker to follow him through the night to see what he does. But even that might not be enough. Ugh i just can't see any loopholes...IF he's even telling the truth about his role. :shifty:I think [M] Bahamut's claim puts him in a difficult position, since now we might think he's honest and whoa what a confession, but even if he wasn't cult today, he could become it tonight and we'd still never know. :(

Leviathan;2784294']I personally not only find that role iffy, but Shiva's campaign for us to keep the serial killer around.I don't see how you guys can't understand that a killer killing at random is just as likely to overturn baddies as much as it would the good guys. In hindsight too, he could've been a great threat to a growing cult. :\

Leviathan;2784294']As for Titan's possible role of Psychologist...I think it's plausible, but I'm not ready to believe it just yet because we don't even know for certain if a cult exists or not just yet. The fact that he's being ambiguous about it doesn't help, but I think it's for the sake of self-preservation.

Odin and Doomtrain are still heavily inactive for the most part, and that troubles me. It's enough to make me believe there could be a mafia, even if only a three-person group. Which would mean there's a third. if I'm right.Haven't reached it in my quoting spree yet, but [M] Titan has come out with what exactly his role is and what it does. Not sure if to trust him now though, since he could've been turned by now.

I hate inactives because there's no information to work with, but you can't be sure they aren't doing things behind the scenes at night. Ugh. :mad2:

...And now [M] Carbuncle has posted something I need to double-check about all this cult stuff. :(

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 11:26 PM
Carbuncle;2784602']Titan already said that when he investigates people they come up either insane or sane. Titan also said that he got insane for Doomtrain which he ALSO said means he is mafia scum. So no, it does not mean there is a cult.

Actually no, it would be perfectly reasonable for a Cult to come up as insane.

[M] Apollo
01-30-2010, 11:26 PM
Titan;2784570']Sorry I'm late again. Was taking a nap. Anyway, are we still talking about Doomtrain? Because I have absolute proof that he is a scum and his weird posting behavior is just a way for him to pretend to be a simple-minded townie. How do I have proof? I'll tell you why! That is because I am a Psychiatrist, not a Psychologist, and last night I investigated Doomtrain and he came up as Insane, as is it part of my role to find whether a person is Sane or not. Anyone against the Town is Insane; Doomtrain came up Insane, and thus that means he is Mafia scum and we should out him out for that reason.Ha ha, eat it, you dumb skin sore of a teal teabagger, Insane people are ANTI-Town, not just mafia. :jess:

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 11:27 PM
Got there first you frozen piece of sex. *strokes beard*

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 11:28 PM
Rydia, how's about you give us a vote count? :p

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 11:29 PM
Shiva;2784613']
Titan;2784570']Sorry I'm late again. Was taking a nap. Anyway, are we still talking about Doomtrain? Because I have absolute proof that he is a scum and his weird posting behavior is just a way for him to pretend to be a simple-minded townie. How do I have proof? I'll tell you why! That is because I am a Psychiatrist, not a Psychologist, and last night I investigated Doomtrain and he came up as Insane, as is it part of my role to find whether a person is Sane or not. Anyone against the Town is Insane; Doomtrain came up Insane, and thus that means he is Mafia scum and we should out him out for that reason.Ha ha, eat it, you dumb skin sore of a teal teabagger, Insane people are ANTI-Town, not just mafia. :jess:
You again missed the fact that he said what I bolded.

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 11:31 PM
You're right that coming up as insane could mean Cult, but then again you're guilty so why would I believe what you say? Hint - I don't.

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 11:31 PM
Knowing if someone was mafia would result in a Guilty or innocent reading from an ordinary cop. A psychiatrist is different in that the results they get from people define a different category of roles.

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 11:32 PM
Carbuncle;2784617']You're right that coming up as insane could mean Cult, but then again you're guilty so why would I believe what you say? Hint - I don't.

What? You said I was probably innocent like, a page ago. You're so inconsistent. :confused:

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 11:33 PM
hey i may be dense but i sure as smurf ain't new :nonono:

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 11:33 PM
Ramuh;2784620']
Carbuncle;2784617']You're right that coming up as insane could mean Cult, but then again you're guilty so why would I believe what you say? Hint - I don't.

What? You said I was probably innocent like, a page ago. You're so inconsistent. :confused:
Jumping to conclusions again, Ramuh. I was talking to Shiva.

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 11:34 PM
Not jumping to conclusions, it wasn't very clear. You should have quoted. :/

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 11:39 PM
I have one question for you Titan. Even though I believe you to be innocent, why did Cheater say that you are the psychologist instead of psychiatrist? Are the two roles, psychologist and psychiatrist different?

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 11:42 PM
according to the roles flash, the psychiatrist targets one player each night and if the player they target is the psychopath (or serial killer, in this case), then that person is healed and turned into a normal townie. If the psychopath (serial killer) dies, the psychiatrist becomes a normal doctor.

Explain, Titan. :colbert:

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 11:44 PM
Good one Leviathan. This sounds very suspicious.

Also, we've been through half the town being our number one suspect throughout this whole day. I really have no clue how this day will end.

[M] Athena
01-30-2010, 11:47 PM
Honestly, I have no idea. Cactuar roleclaimed while typing over a phone, so it's probably a mistake on her part if she meant to say Psychiatrist. Though I don't know if that is the case. I think the two are different because once the Cheater revealed there was a Psychologist, everyone started assuming we have a Cult.

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 11:47 PM
Weird. Can someone link the flash?

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 11:48 PM
##Unvote: Doomtrain

I'll put my vote back on if Titan can convince me. But otherwise, I'm going to invest my vote into someone I'm certain deserves it. And for that, I'm gonna do some reading so I can try to make some sort of logical sense out of everything.

[M] Helo
http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf

[M] Caprica
Mafia Roles by ~mikeburnfire on deviantART (http://mikeburnfire.deviantart.com/art/Mafia-Roles-72597749)

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 11:51 PM
That's a major slip up actually. You have to know what your own role is and you clearly stated you were the psychiatrist. You contradicted yourself and have lied.

##Unvote: Doomtrain.
##Vote: Titan.

[M] Athena
01-30-2010, 11:52 PM
My role, as explained in the PM, is to investigate one person each night to see if they are sane or not. Anyone not sane is most likely Anti-Town. No where was it explained that I heal a psychopath.

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 11:53 PM
If the mods have made a mistake they should say so, otherwise you are not the psychiatrist. You got annoyed when people accidentally said you were the psychologist.

[M] Athena
01-30-2010, 11:53 PM
You have to remember that some of the roles were made up for this game, like the Cheater, so it's likely my role was made differently for this game.

[M] Caprica
01-30-2010, 11:54 PM
Kind of like how Chocobo "deleted the role pm"? :|

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 11:54 PM
But why would the mods take an existing role, and change the name to another existing role with a different ability?

[M] Felix
01-30-2010, 11:55 PM
Arrrrr, the mafia flash is not law, and nor should any of ye be treatin' it as such. My role is not bein' on the flash either, as far as I be knowin'. If Titan be lyin', then we soon be findin' out with the death of Doomtrain anyway, and it is not like he is a productive member o' the team to lose anyway, to be brutally honest with ye, me hearties.

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Since we had a serial killer we can presume that this is what Titan's role was used for, but we should not assume that the Rydia Twins did not alter this role a bit.

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 11:57 PM
I don't think Titan is lying.

[M] Helo
01-30-2010, 11:57 PM
Ramuh;2784640']But why would the mods take an existing role, and change the name to another existing role with a different ability?

[M] Adama
01-30-2010, 11:59 PM
Who care? Mods change things all the time. It's called creativity. :p

[M] Athena
01-30-2010, 11:59 PM
I don't know the answer to that, and even if I do, why does it really matter?

[M] Helo
01-31-2010, 12:00 AM
So if I told someone they were a cop who had protective powers that would be a normal thing for a mod to do?

[M] Helo
01-31-2010, 12:01 AM
Titan;2784647']I don't know the answer to that, and even if I do, why does it really matter?

Because if the mods did not change the role then you are lying, if they did then Doomtrain should be lynched. It's a big decision.

[M] Adama
01-31-2010, 12:02 AM
But, that is very odd that there was serial killer and now we're seeing a psychiatrist. :p

[M] Caprica
01-31-2010, 12:02 AM
Ifrit has a decent point there. But still, with all the other discrepancies I've been seeing from other players, and all the headaches I've been getting from being so confused :(, I'm gonna have to stick with this decision.

[M] Helo
01-31-2010, 12:05 AM
Carbuncle;2784651']But, that is very odd that there was serial killer and now we're seeing a psychiatrist. :p

It is. If Titan's 'true' role had not been altered, it would have fit perfectly with the serial killer. It adds even more to my doubts.

[M] Adama
01-31-2010, 12:05 AM
Ramuh;2784648']So if I told someone they were a cop who had protective powers that would be a normal thing for a mod to do?
Believe the impossible. Mods have artistic liscene. They can do what they want with a game. It is very likely someone could have two powers of already existing roles. You'd have to figure that there were people who didn't sign up to play for certain roles and so the mods might have had to combine roles.

[M] Athena
01-31-2010, 12:06 AM
My role as Psychiatrist, as explained by Rydia in PM, is to investigate one person each night to see if they are sane or not. I was not told that I was to heal the Serial Killer nor that I would be changed to a Doctor if he died. I am not lying.

[M] Helo
01-31-2010, 12:06 AM
That point was brought up earlier, but the change from a 22 person game to a 17 one would have to involve a whole do-over of the roles.

[M] Athena
01-31-2010, 12:12 AM
If you don't believe my role, then care to explain to us your role Ramuh?

[M] Elize
01-31-2010, 12:14 AM
Hello all, I am the replacement for Diablos. I need to catch up, though, but are there any questions for me?

[M] Helo
01-31-2010, 12:15 AM
@ Titan: Yes, but first tell me what benefit to the town that would be.

[M] Felix
01-31-2010, 12:17 AM
Diablos;2784663']Hello all, I am the replacement for Diablos. I need to catch up, though, but are there any questions for me?
What be the capital of Malawi?

[M] Apollo
01-31-2010, 12:19 AM
I have to maul your quote like a bear does salmon, [M] Ramuh. :(

Ramuh;2784298']My suspect list.

Highest.

Shiva - Consistently fishy. There's always something up with Shiva (imo) which just doesn't sit comfortably with me. That whole thing with keep the serial killer alive business was just nonsensical, but I think Shiva knows how to play.I can see where you're coming from, good, keep your mind sharp and eyes open, because all you have is my word. :\

Ramuh;2784298']Bahamut - Like Shiva, I can't feel at ease with Bahamut. Fishy behavior on day 1, and then comes out claiming he is a death miller before the end of day 2. He was obviously worried about something, and I feel that he realised he wasn't in the best of graces so he pulled that roleclaim out to avoid a similar fate to Chocobo's. His petty reasoning on day 1 can be ignored because he was replaced.So not big on the Death Miller claim and am afraid that he can now easily be recruited and how will we ever know? Will always seem fishy to me and a good suspect to lynch. :/

Ramuh;2784298']High

Doomtrain - I've pulled the evidence out already, but Doomtrain still refuses to change his habits. This makes me confused because surely his teammates would have helped him or told him to snap out of it by now. Twice though he has asked what is going on and then left without a trace. If I had a kill right now, it would be Doomtrain, but like I said, the evidence used against him can also be used for him.

Anima - My favorite summon of the series has disappointing me. Inactivity and a bandwagon vote from nowhere. He symbolises everything suspicious about the inactive player, yet no substantial evidence can be extracted yet.At this point in my quote-fest, these are two inactive people. Lynching them is risky since they might be town, but they haven't helped any.

Ramuh;2784298']Medium

Odin - Maybe a couple of large-ish posts, but nothing else. Odin worries me.

Diablos - Similar to Odin. Did come out to challenge me but has yet to resurface.

Siren - The only thing that has struck me as odd is her sudden vote on Chocobo which edges the town towards a speed lynch. Apart from that boo-boo which will stick for a little while, Siren strikes me as the first player on my list I see more town aligned.Okay, so [M] Odin and [M] Siren have both perked up of late and are worth looking at. I know I'll be studying their posts later, so let's leave that for then. [M] Diablos is another inactive risk.

Ramuh;2784298']Low

Carbuncle - Has participated well while remaining useful and non-scummy.This guy seemed so reasonable and methodical, but to dismiss him as town is too much credit. I've bumped heads with him, so dislike he is low on [M] Ramuh's list, but I can't really be irate for anything other than him suspecting me.

Ramuh;2784298']Leviathan - Leviathan has more dirt against him than some others in this section, but I find him innocent for the time being. Nothing he has said has struck me as scummy. I will read over his posts some more though.This guy is a caboose, piling on to what looks good, but that's not really damning to me. Still dislike him. :\

Ramuh;2784298']Phoenix - A can't help but shake this weird vibe that Leviathan and Phoenix work in tandem sometimes. Apart from that Phoenix is innocent to me on the most part.If [M] Leviathan a train car, this guy is a caboose. I agree he seems to follow the eel's lead, but I'd really like to seem this'n participate more before lumping.

Ramuh;2784298']Valefor - I need to read Valefor's posts, but again I see little wrong with him.I think he thinks I'm good for scum. I think he's wrong for thinking this and either I'm doing no good in allaying fears or he's set on getting me for no reason. ...I think. It's been some time since I read this thread and his posts. :eep:

Ramuh;2784298']Townie

Ifrit - Some will argue this, but his actions have, to me, proven his alignment. It was because of him we lynched the serial killer, which basically rocks.I must have missed where he did the most work here, as I was laying my praise upon [M] Leviathan for breaking the chocobo's back. His argument is probably up there somewhere and yeah, the fire ghoul is crazy, but seems mostly legit.

Ramuh;2784298']Ramuh - GO ME.I do not know if I even like you. You've been on my case some and I dislike that, but I think you're onto something with the cult theory and target-switching. But...you could have come up with it because you knew about the cult and/or the target-switcher....maybe.

Ifrit;2784304']D'ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Ahoy there, landlubbers! I be Cap'n Ifrit and ye all be welcome aboard me ship, the Spirit o' Fire! We be goin' treasure hunting for that most dangerous treasure o' all: SCURVY MAFIA DOGS! ARRRRRR!

D'arr, last night I be given Vigilante powers, and I tried to keelhaul that lily-livered "Death Miller" Bahamut! D'arrr, I was either roleblocked or someone protected me target. Which of ye bilge rats would do such a thing? Y'arrrr!I'm signing up and reporting for duty, Cap!

You can't kill a Death Miller? Maybe there's something special about that role which protects, but it could mean [B] Bahamut was protected by a roleblocker/doctor, is plain immune to your antics, you [M] Ifrit could be lying, or you were led to believe your powers are true and they're not. Four options I can ponder, none of which bode well for my desire to string up a dragon or fire imp. :p

Bahamut;2784313']Frustrates me, too. The Watcher/Tracker thing actually seemed like a good idea to me for a second, though. Then I figured hypothetically that if I was Mafia, I could work it out with the rest of the group to where I didn't take actions at night (if possible). But why in the world would I limit my team like that if I was part of a group?!Since no one's claiming either of those roles, it just means you're gold for an empty alibi. Nothing to say you are guilty, but nothing to say you aren't, and I don't think there is a way to ever clear your name. :\

Thanks for waiting for my response before voting on your suspicions for me, but you should know I'm not too hot about you, okay? :(

Bahamut;2784315']I'd like to hear from them today why they thought that, then.

Ifrit, why did you try to kill me? Explain, please.I thought the [M] Bahamut and [M] Ifrit showdown was a perfect time to start lynching suckers. That the two of you so vehemently attacked the other, it was crazy how you both were pushing for the other's end, as if you had to have it. It even came down to a Thunderdome match, which is never good.

[M] Helo
01-31-2010, 12:22 AM
Sorry Shiva, but at the time I made that list, it looked like the lynch would be you or bahamut. This confusion with Titan aside, I still think you are the most suspicious townie. :( Nothing personal.

[M] Athena
01-31-2010, 12:27 AM
The only confusion is that stupid mafia flash link explaining the roles. Please don't base this game with that.

[M] Apollo
01-31-2010, 12:28 AM
Quick segue into real-time:

I think [M] Titan is right about his role about being a Psychiatrist and being one that doesn't cure Psychopaths. And our deadly third-party was a Serial Killer, not a Psycho, so I don't think either our mod or [M] Titan meant that our earthshaker was meant to cure the Serial Killer.

And I'd love a screenshot of someone finding the Psychologist role and how he cures Cultists. Find it to shut me up, or shut your presumptuous mouths about the Psych lying. We have precious little to go on and I'd like it to be as secure as possible.

[M] Apollo
01-31-2010, 12:29 AM
As an aside, has anyone of late gained a location? First there was Colorado, then Not Colorado, and then Zozo. I'd just find it interesting.

[M] Adama
01-31-2010, 12:32 AM
It's called changing your User CP profile, scum.

[M] Helo
01-31-2010, 12:36 AM
Big ass post coming up. Give me a mo.

[M] Helo
01-31-2010, 12:39 AM
Sorry, I was about to roleclaim but I changed my mind. It's not worth it quite yet.