PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
02-01-2010, 05:47 AM
Anima;2785253']This game is making a little more sense now but it's really weird having a game of mafia without mafia... How does town win?

...At this point death is the only real victory for town. A swift death to end the suffering.

With Rydia's permission, I shall unsheathe my blade and end it all now.

And because I know if I don't say this now, you'll all come after me, this is what you call a joke. ;)

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 05:47 AM
Diablos;2785223']I don't believe Anima is a Jester. I think he is a cultist trying to say he is a jester so he isn't lynched.
A definite possibility.

[M] Elize
02-01-2010, 05:48 AM
Anima;2785253']This game is making a little more sense now but it's really weird having a game of mafia without mafia... How does town win?

Killing the cult

[M] Anise
02-01-2010, 05:53 AM
Bahamut;2785200']
We've already been over a Gunsmith. I would not have a gun.

When did we discuss Gunsmiths?

Siren;2785252']And hope he isn't the cult leader.

If Anima is the Cult Leader, I swear to god I will hit someone. With a very large stick.

[M] Apollo
02-01-2010, 06:00 AM
So, uh, roles are usually explained in PMs. I know mine was. I'm not trusting [M] Anima in the least. He's a favorite of mine to lynch this day. :)

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 06:05 AM
Shiva, Anima said they didn't know what a hag, bomb or dud was. Not what a Jester was.

[M] Apollo
02-01-2010, 06:11 AM
[M] Carbuncle, why would he tell us he was a Jester were he one?

Really, there is no one you can trust if every night the cult can recruit a new person. I don't think you're safe if you're a power role. So everyone who has come out is potentially a great target for the cult. So our Psych might be dirty, the Death Miller is perfect recruitment material, and just what protects a Melodramatic Townie?

[M] Siren has long been bringing up the prospect of there still being mafia when we brought up the idea of a cult.

I don't hold with [M] Titan's psych evaluation of [M] Doomtrain coming up Insane.

As a sinful child of Ivalice, I pray our Companion outguesses the Cult Leader every night.

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 06:25 AM
Shiva;2785267']
As a sinful child of Ivalice, I pray our Companion outguesses the Cult Leader every night.
I do too!

Anima's roleclaim is a perfect thing for a fishy to say because it scares town into not wanting to lynch them. Jesters usually win when they are lynched but it's not certain that it would be game over if that were the case. I don't think it is so either way lynching Anima would probably be a good route to take. We still need to take in consideration people who could be a possible Cult Leader other then Anima.

[M] Athena
02-01-2010, 06:41 AM
Shiva;2785267']
I don't hold with [M] Titan's psych evaluation of [M] Doomtrain coming up Insane.

So you believe that the people I investigate are the opposite of the results I get? Well, I did a get a Sane result this time around. Maybe I should reveal who I investigated?

[M] Apollo
02-01-2010, 07:26 AM
Don't do what other people tell you.

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 07:35 AM
Tell us, Titan. What's to lose?

[M] Anise
02-01-2010, 08:44 AM
What if his results aren't skewed? Revealing the target will only confirm whether your results are backwards or not for the Cult. Unless of course we lynch the person you targeted, but that's even more risky.

It's up to you whether you reveal or not. I don't think it would help us at this stage. Use your results and instincts to play your way until we can get some confirmation.

[M] Anise
02-01-2010, 08:45 AM
Shiva;2785260']He's a favorite of mine to lynch this day. :)

If you want him dead, we're gonna need more than just my vote :p

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 09:46 AM
Shiva;2785267'][M] Siren has long been bringing up the prospect of there still being mafia when we brought up the idea of a cult.

Now there has being two nights without kills I'm stopping.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Bahamut;2785211']Siren and Anima, since you're around... What do you guys think of what's going on right now?

I'm rather confused. Anima claiming Jester made no sense. It's not like he was close to getting lynched, and even if he was, why say it.

I'm also wondering why Titan hasn't answered my question about whether he can recruited into the cult. I have my suspicions about why he hasn't answered it, but he might just have missed it.

[M] Aaron
02-01-2010, 02:13 PM
I was just a little intimidated, is all... It's my first time playing online so I'm a little new to the concept with roles... Just forget I said anything about my role... :3

[M] Colette
02-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Phoenix;2785257']When did we discuss Gunsmiths?

I proposed it as being a way to prove my claim as Death Miller on... Day 3 I believe.

Shiva;2785267']As a sinful child of Ivalice, I pray our Companion outguesses the Cult Leader every night.

But who would there be to protect the Companion from recruitment? I'm pretty sure he stated that he can't "protect" himself.

Up to this point in the day, we still have the following players without a vote on the table: Anima, Carbuncle, Leviathan, Odin, Ramuh, Siren, and Titan. Valefor is on the chopping block at the moment. You guys wouldn't be trying to formulate a plan to pull the attention away from Valefor for a time... would you?

Of those players, Anima, Ramuh, and Siren did not have a final vote up on Day 1 but did on Day 2.

We have a little more than 11 hours left scheduled for this Day, I believe.

Anima, I'm fairly certain all Mafia game setups use roles, even when playing in person. That's the point of the game: to discern the bad players from the good ones. :)

[M] Mom – Host
02-01-2010, 02:50 PM
You have around 12 hours left for day 4. Carry on with whatever you summons were doing.

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Bahamut;2785321']You guys wouldn't be trying to formulate a plan to pull the attention away from Valefor for a time... would you?
More like trying not to get so smurfing confused that I get a perma-headache so I took a nice long breather and played me some vidjya games :colbert:

Okay, I think I know what's going on here.

Miss Shiva, you claim to be a nexus. :mymelmagic:

Titan claims to be a Psychiatrist. :monocle:

Anima claims to be the jester. :joker:

Carby claims to be a companion. :squeeze:

Bahamey claims to be a Death Miller. :x_x::yuck::stare:

Ifrit has multiple personality disorder says he's the melodramatic townie. :omg::objection::Oo:

As far as I know, those are all the claims that have been made thus far (out of those of us that are still alive). Correct?

[M] Felix
02-01-2010, 03:36 PM
The God-Emperor has only one personality, and that is a loving and giving and wrath-filled one.

Brother Leviathan, you forgot Valefor's claim of hag and Odin's claim of vanilla.

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 03:38 PM
However, all of the aforementioned claims are all pretty :smurf:ing powerful. For Vanilla Townies like me, it should instill confidence, right?

Quite frankly, this scares me. Someone has to be making a false roleclaim. I've been trying to figure out who and so far, Bahamut's claim is the most outrageous.

Back in a sec with some quotes.

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 03:40 PM
@Ifrit: Right, thanks for the correction :D

Valefor: Hag :ursula:

Odin and Leviathan: Vanilla :colbert:

[M] Felix
02-01-2010, 03:41 PM
Those Children of Rydia who haven't claimed could well be vanilla townies, and therefore are likely to be claimed, if not all ready claimed, by the vile wicked cult.

[M] Diablos
[M] Levaithan
[M] Odin
[M] Phoenix
[M] Ramuh
[M] Siren

I suspect some of these to be part of the dark empire, however, I do not believe there is any point in hunting for regular Cultist defilers just yet. Even if we purge a foul one each and every day, we will still lose, simply because we are losing a townsfolk every day to the cult. They have a net gain of 0, we have a net loss of 1. The Dark Priest has to be our target. Once he has been cleansed, the rest will then be eliminated.

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Leviathan;2785345']For Vanilla Townies like me

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 03:46 PM
^that was my roleclaim.

[M] Felix
02-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Yes, Brother Leviathan, I am aware, I was typing that post before you made your claim. :D

Either way, it is still relevant.

[M] Felix
02-01-2010, 03:53 PM
CULTIST WATCH '10
Phoenix: Voted for Siren and then Anima
Diablos: Voted for Valefor
Odin: Voted for Valefor
Leviathan, Ramuh, and Siren have yet to vote.

And fear not, Children of Rydia. I know some true believers are in this group of six - statistically, there has to be! However, this is the best way to monitor the foul ones so far in your Emperor-God's opinion.

[M] Felix
02-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Also, I do not believe power roles can be recruited, as your Emperor-God has not been recruited.

"How do we know that?" etc. you do not, Children of Rydia. I am not trying to convince you. I am explaining to you why I take the stance that I do.

However, it would also not surprise me if some of the passive power roles, eg Bahamut's, Valefor's (if he is being honest) are recruitable by the depraved satanists.

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 04:09 PM
Sorry, I refuse to claim. A mass roleclaim, where we pick out the roles that don't compute, needs to be done earlier in the day where we haven't already got a favorite for the lynch. I will address this problem with voting though, and I'll smack a vote on a person who has yet to roleclaim and yet to vote. I also find her to be the most shifty.

##Vote: Siren

[M] Felix
02-01-2010, 04:12 PM
I agree with you, Brother Ramuh, that there should not be any unnecessary claiming.

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Ifrit;2785357']Also, I do not believe power roles can be recruited, as your Emperor-God has not been recruited.

I don't know about that. The town would have an unfair advantage I think. If she's telling the truth, the only power role that could not be recruited is Shiva because of her Nexus role. Ifrit has a possibility of not being recruited because he protected himself last night and night 2 I protected him. Bahamut, I did not say I could not protect myself anywhere but it's obvious that would make no sense if I could since I also have roleblocking ability. :p

[M] Felix
02-01-2010, 04:25 PM
That is why I speculated that perhaps passive roles can be recruited, Lord Carbuncle. This would leave just three - or possibly four, if Shiva can deflect recruitment - that are immune. Assuming, of course, there is nobody else out there with a night action who has yet to reveal their identity in this Holy Temple.

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 04:32 PM
@Ifrit: Ah, alright then :p

Now to my post!

Bahamut;2785233']Anima, I'll try my best to explain the roles of everyone that's claimed so far to the best of my ability. I suggest you look through the Flash setup in the Mafia XIV Sign-up and Discussion thread, also. It's very informative. It's also extremely late in the game to be asking for help and explanations. You should have done your homework. Blah blah baleted the rest of that post because it was long and long.

I have noticed that I'm not the only one skeptical of Anima's claim to jesterism.

Odin;2785240']You know, given how I am technically Odin, there should be nothing stopping me from cutting every god damned one of you in half.

Anime is not a damned Jester. He is crazy. He's a certified Lunatic, and at this point Ifrit's Idea that it's a diversion or my theory Bahamut is the leader are the two best leads I say exist.

From the interaction between these two (Bahamut and Anima, that is), I get a "I'm the cult leader and this is one of my recruits here. We're really playing up the newb card and I'm having him claim a big, scary role so that everyone will be too afraid to lynch him to see if he's a cult member or not because I will look pretty damn suspicious if he's lynched and turns up cultist after all that help I've given him. I'll even add a silly humorous note that I'll trout him if it was all for naught! Bwahaha, they'll never find us out now! :mwahaha:" sort of feeling.

Time for: Leviathan's Theory! *cue catchy theme song music tune thing*

:strawpanties:Why did Bahamut claim Death Miller? Because it's convenient.

People will look at him like :Oo: at first because the role itself is just plain fishy (as I've mentioned so many times before, can you tell I hate that role yet? :(), but he was playing it safe in case there happens to be a cop around somewhere. "Go ahead and investigate me because no matter what you'll get a scummy reading off of me. It just comes with the role, folks. :colbert:" He probably figured that if there happened to be a cop, the cop would probably go ahead and investigate to humor him, but they would get "innocent" rather than scum, because unless the mods decided to change cult roles as well, the roles flash says that cultists appear innocent upon investigation. Seeing him appear innocent instead of scum would then cause the cop to question wtf is going on so they would either ask Bahamut wtf happened (to which he may claim a powerful pro-town role and say he was trying to hide) or investigate themselves to see if they were paranoid or naive. Or both even. And then life would go on unless he slipped up again.

What I'm trying to say is...

I was suspicious of Bahamut from the get-go. When 2.0 came in, I reserved a little bit of the part of me that suspected something, just in case 2.0 made a scummy move as well.

One of the first things about 1.0 that set me off was "If Ifrit is lynched and turns up scum then you can assure that I'm town. If he's town, you can assure I'm scum." That's quite ambiguous. In fact, that would have been enough for me to consider lyncher/lynchee, possibly. In fact...

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Okay, I now have two theories. Call me wacky if you wish but I think they're plausible.

a) Bahamut = cult leader

b) Bahamut = lyncher, Ifrit = lynchee

It really seemed like in day 1, Bahamut was completely set on getting Ifrit lynched and no one could figure out why. According to the roles flash (and if the mods followed it for this), lyncher wins if he survives in small games, and he tries to get the lynchee killed, which would explain why he was so intent on getting Ifrit lynched.

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 04:36 PM
Obviously both cant' work, so now I'm going to look both theories over and try to figure out which one may be it.

Until then, I haven't eaten yet and I probably should before my tummy gets louder :s

[M] Colette
02-01-2010, 05:02 PM
Leviathan;2785345']Quite frankly, this scares me. Someone has to be making a false roleclaim. I've been trying to figure out who and so far, Bahamut's claim is the most outrageous.

Why do you say someone is claiming falsely? It's entirely possible that all of us that have claimed are telling the truth. As for your comment on my claim being outrageous and your recent post about your suspicions of me, I'll get to that.

Carbuncle;2785362']
Ifrit;2785357']Also, I do not believe power roles can be recruited, as your Emperor-God has not been recruited.

I don't know about that. The town would have an unfair advantage I think. If she's telling the truth, the only power role that could not be recruited is Shiva because of her Nexus role. Ifrit has a possibility of not being recruited because he protected himself last night and night 2 I protected him. Bahamut, I did not say I could not protect myself anywhere but it's obvious that would make no sense if I could since I also have roleblocking ability. :p

I agree with Carbuncle in that I would see it to be a tad unfair to a Cult not to be able to recruit "power roles". The supposed Cult would need a fighting chance because, let's face it, starting with one player on your team and having to gain a majority is pretty darn difficult. I was a Cult Leader in another bout of Mafia; I know from experience.

I disagree with Carbuncle's reasoning that Ifrit would be less likely to be recruited because of Doctor and Roleblocking protection. If a Doctor or Roleblocker targeted Ifrit the same night a Cult Leader did, then I would assume Ifrit would be recruited anyway. A Doctor protects a player from death and a Roleblocker prevents a player from using his/her night action, that's all.

Now, Leviathan... Ifrit has practically proven that he has night abilities given that he outed the Serial Killer by supposedly investigating him and coming up with a guilty result. Highly unlikely that Ifrit is a Lynchee and that really throws your argument of me being a Lyncher.

I gave Anima the benefit of the doubt and explained what I could to him. Nothing more to be said about that part of your post. I don't trust Anima any more than you do, I think.

In case you've missed me saying so about 3 times already, I profusely believe that any Town aligned player that targets me at night is wasting their time. Being that this is Mafia and you can't trust anyone at all to do what you ask, I have been targeted already, according to Ifrit! Fat lot of good it did him, huh? I'm telling you the ins and outs of my role to hopefully save us all some time.

As for your idea of what I might have been planning if I was actually not a Death Miller, why would I hope that I would be investigated by a Cop after I said I would come up guilty? Your reasoning of me trying to pull a Town aligned role out of my butt after that happened is preposterous. That would make me a proven liar and liars aren't good for the Town even if they are on the Town's side.

It's very difficult to slip up when you're telling the truth like I am, Leviathan. Don't count on me doing so. All of your attempts at lighting me as a baddy are bogus. Have a good day. :choc2:

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 05:07 PM
@ Bahamut::expee:

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Bahamut;2785391'][QUOTE='[M]
I disagree with Carbuncle's reasoning that Ifrit would be less likely to be recruited because of Doctor and Roleblocking protection. If a Doctor or Roleblocker targeted Ifrit the same night a Cult Leader did, then I would assume Ifrit would be recruited anyway. A Doctor protects a player from death and a Roleblocker prevents a player from using his/her night action, that's all.

I am not a doctor or a roleblocker. I am the Companion. I have the roleblocking and doctor ability. This does not mean it is similar to what you think it is Bahamut. My doctor abilties protect against all bad effects this I would presume means being recruited by Cult too. :p

You keep trying to sway people into believing that Ifrit, Titan or me is part of the Cult perhaps because you are part of the Cult yourself. ;)

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 05:37 PM
I forgot something, by the way.

##Vote: Bahamut

Theory #1.

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 05:39 PM
err, typo. Sorry, I was re-reading Bahamut's post.

##unvote: bahamut ##Vote: Anima

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 05:42 PM
Siren, why do you never vote?

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 05:43 PM
GAH! Another edit if that's okay. I didn't fullly explain myself.

Anima is over-playing the newb card imho. We're in day 4 of this game and we've linked to various help sites about roles and the like. Surely you've investigated at least one of them. Also Jester is a very very strong roleclaim. I'm not sure I believe it because of how out-of-the-blue it is. Combine that with your overly-newbish act and your overly innocent act and we've got a fishy smell in the air :doublecolbert:

[M] Aaron
02-01-2010, 05:45 PM
I'm posting this at school and I got to wrap up what I want to say quickly or I'll get in trouble.

Sigh... I absolutely do not know who to vote for! I mean, I have a pretty good idea of who is cult and who isn't but for every little action I make, I seem more and more suspicious. For example, I can vote for someone and they'll claim that I'm just jumping on the bandwagon or something and if I don't, I'll be the socalled inactive user... :(

I need to think really hard about this decision... Give me time to take these notes (history notes), nap, play some games for meditation, and lastly, make a decision.

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 05:49 PM
What do you mean play some games for meditation?! This is a game!

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 05:50 PM
a total mindgame if you ask me. Unlike lady gaga's completely promising love game that requires a disco stick :colbert:

[M] Aaron
02-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Love Game...

Now that's a fun game. :3

In all seriousness, I meant a video game like World of Warcraft or FFXI because of its calm environment and the pace of the game is slow so it's relaxing to me. :)

[M] Elize
02-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Ifrit, why do you believe I could be Cult just because I have yet to roleclaim?

Also, here are my problems with Bahamut's Roleclaim, even if others have said what I am about to, I will say it now anyway.

1. He said not to have actions done on him. This is a way for him to protect himself.

2. He said he will come up guilty. In most games, the Cult Leader comes up as guilty, I believe.

3. It is impossible to confirm, without killing him.

It is a very convinient thing to claim, and it ensures his protection.

But From what everyone else has said, I still believe Valefor is the way to go. I think Anima can be based off of Valefor's role. Here is a possible scenerio I think is possible.

Valefor is the Cult Leader, and Anima is one of the Cultists, or the only cultist.
Valefor, seeing he may be lynched, has Anima take a fall so he can survive at least 1 more round.
Valefor then recruits one more so the Cult still has a chance.

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 06:02 PM
An interesting position I find myself in sometimes is when I play a video game to get away from something that's frustrating/confusing me, only for that video game I've escaped to to turn into the same thing, a source of confusion or irritation. So I then have to find something ELSE else to chill me out.

[M] Aaron
02-01-2010, 06:12 PM
LOL That has happened to me quite a few times. Especially in FFXI when I get to party with incompetent party members... xD

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 06:29 PM
I don't think Valefor is Cult Leader, because of this early remark.

Valefor;2783560']A Psycholigist can find cult members, much like a Cop finds mafia. At least that's my impression of it. Having a Psych would presume we have a cult...

Why would Valefor hint about a Cult so early on?

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 06:33 PM
I don't think Valefor was Cult then. I think he was recruited later on probably because no one suspected him at first. This would explain his change of behavior from going from huge contributor to lackluster lay lower.

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Reverse that logic and it can be said for Odin, Diablos and Anima as well. A cult member could also realise that being inactive would get them lynched and so they start contributing more (or looking like they are)

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 06:39 PM
High on my suspect list
Anima
Bahamut
Odin
Siren
Valefor

The bilge rats.

[M] Colette
02-01-2010, 06:52 PM
Carbuncle;2785401']I am not a doctor or a roleblocker. I am the Companion. I have the roleblocking and doctor ability. This does not mean it is similar to what you think it is Bahamut. My doctor abilties protect against all bad effects this I would presume means being recruited by Cult too. :p

You keep trying to sway people into believing that Ifrit, Titan or me is part of the Cult perhaps because you are part of the Cult yourself. ;)

Do you have verifiable proof that the player you supposedly target at night is protected from being recruited by a Cult Leader?

I'm not trying to sway anyone, Carbuncle. I'm pointing out my opinion that, if a Cult Leader has the power to recruit Town aligned "power roles", then it's possible that any of us have been recruited by a supposed Cult (besides Shiva, assuming she is a Nexus). You, Ifrit, and Titan are the examples usually because you claimed early and it seems that people are accustomed to addressing you as "power roles".

Diablos;2785417']Also, here are my problems with Bahamut's Roleclaim, even if others have said what I am about to, I will say it now anyway.

1. He said not to have actions done on him. This is a way for him to protect himself.

2. He said he will come up guilty. In most games, the Cult Leader comes up as guilty, I believe.

But From what everyone else has said, I still believe Valefor is the way to go. I think Anima can be based off of Valefor's role. Here is a possible scenerio I think is possible.

Valefor is the Cult Leader, and Anima is one of the Cultists, or the only cultist.
Valefor, seeing he may be lynched, has Anima take a fall so he can survive at least 1 more round.

1. This is a way for me explain my logic that targeting me is a waste of time for the Town.

2. I believe that is an incorrect presumption. Cult Leaders come us Insane by Psychologist investigation but not guilty by Cop investigation if I remember correctly.

3. Killing me will not confirm that I am a Death Miller. I will flip "Mafia Goon" if killed, Diablos.

And yeah, Siren's really giving me the heeby-jeebies right now. She really doesn't discuss much, does she? Shall we make it a bit closer?

## Unvote: Valefor

## Vote: Siren

Current vote count, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Anima - 2
Siren - 2
Titan - 2
Valefor - 3

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 06:55 PM
As I just explained to you Bahamut, my role pm has noted that I can protect against bad effects. It did not say against killing only. That is all your little mind needs to know.

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Bahamut;2785460']
Anima - 2
Siren - 2
Titan - 2
Valefor - 3
Who are the ones that voted for these creatures?

[M] Athena
02-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Guys, I just want to say that Siren is the one I investigated last night, and she came up as Sane. She's not Cult.

[M] Colette
02-01-2010, 07:33 PM
In-depth vote count, then.

Anima - 2 (Leviathan, Phoenix)
Siren - 2 (Bahamut, Ramuh)
Titan - 2 (Shiva, Valefor)
Valefor - 3 (Diablos, Ifrit, Odin)

And oh snap, son. Have you been recruited into a Cult, Titan? Are you perhaps saying that to throw us off of Siren's trail? Or do you think perhaps your investigations yield opposite results, meaning that a Dud would actually be Sane and Siren is actually Insane? I don't doubt your ability as a Psychologist but I'm worried that you've been tainted after the Cheater supposedly cleared your role. I remember you saying something along the lines of "If a player I target comes up as Insane then they're against the town." I don't think a Dud would be against the Town. :holmes:

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Lynching Siren would reveal all at the expense of a not-so-active player.

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 08:06 PM
Speak Siren or forever hold your peace. Preferably speak.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 08:12 PM
Ramuh;2785359']Sorry, I refuse to claim. A mass roleclaim, where we pick out the roles that don't compute, needs to be done earlier in the day where we haven't already got a favorite for the lynch. I will address this problem with voting though, and I'll smack a vote on a person who has yet to roleclaim and yet to vote. I also find her to be the most shifty.

You refuse to claim, yet you vote for someone else who hasn't claimed? What the hell, Ramuh? (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ptitle0z548336167v?from=Main.WhatTheHellHero)

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 08:14 PM
Difference is I know I'm innocent.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Titan;2785467']Guys, I just want to say that Siren is the one I investigated last night, and she came up as Sane. She's not Cult.

If I don't get lynched today, and I get recruited tonight, I'm voting for you first thing tomorrow:mad2:

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Explain why Doomtrain got an insane reading.

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 08:17 PM
In fact i would like to ask the moderator if a dud would be insane or not.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Ramuh;2785488']Difference is I know I'm innocent.

And I know I'm innocent. Your point?

[M] Felix
02-01-2010, 08:18 PM
LEADER OF MORTALS IS A HERETIC :lol:

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Siren;2785494']

I can't trust you.

[M] Colette
02-01-2010, 08:25 PM
I find it odd that Siren wants Ramuh to claim so badly. Perhaps she would like to know who else to aquire for the cult?

##Unvote: Valefor

I agree with doing this to help shed light on Titan, as well.

I would update a votecount but I don't know who you are. :eek:

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 08:31 PM
*facepalm*

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 08:38 PM
Ramuh;2785496']
Siren;2785494']

I can't trust you.

I can't trust you. Are you saying I should vote for you?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 08:40 PM
I find it odd that Siren wants Ramuh to claim so badly. Perhaps she would like to know who else to aquire for the cult?

Where did I say I want Ramuh to claim.

Yes, it would prove he is telling the truth.

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 08:44 PM
This game is so funny. I think that's the sixth person to post with their real account in this thread. So much for secrecy.

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Siren;2785503']
Ramuh;2785496']
Siren;2785494']

I can't trust you.

I can't trust you. Are you saying I should vote for you?

Well that would be a logical fallacy, but if you really want to ...

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 08:52 PM
I don't want to vote for you, Ramuh . I want to vote for someone who I'm certain is anti-town.

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 08:54 PM
Lynching Siren would actually not prove that Titan is telling the truth because if Titan was a Cult member he'd know who wasn't guilty and could use that to say Siren is sane because he knows she is. On the flip side, he could be telling the truth and the dud situation could have been because the Dud was once a bomb or thought he was a bomb, I'm not sure. That is still a very odd thin that happened.

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Siren;2785509']I don't want to vote for you, Ramuh . I want to vote for someone who I'm certain is anti-town.
Siren, unless I am off, you never voted for anyone on any of the days. You barely contribute aside from saying that you think there is Mafia or a Cult. And then now you're posting more because you're on the chopping block. What's up with all that?

[M] Felix
02-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Lynching Siren would actually not prove that Titan is telling the truthLord Carbuncle speaks the truth.

Sister Siren, now is the hour. Prove your loyalty. Vote. Stand with the Children of Rydia against the growing darkness.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Carbuncle;2785514']Siren, unless I am off, you never voted for anyone on any of the days.

I voted on Day 2.

And then now you're posting more because you're on the chopping block. What's up with all that?

So I shouldn't defend myself:confused:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Ifrit;2785515']Sister Siren, now is the hour. Prove your loyalty. Vote. Stand with the Children of Rydia against the growing darkness.

Vote for who?

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 09:18 PM
IMPORTANT.

Any member of this game who is part of the cult, step forward now and reveal your fellow cult members. I will recruit you back into the town with my one-use only ability, which will allow you to win with the town and go down as the probable hero of he game. Don't consult the Cult over this, just do it and win this game for the town. I am not lying with this, I have been waiting for the right opportunity.

[M] Felix
02-01-2010, 09:19 PM
That is up to you, Sister Siren. The Foul Cult are out there pushing their agenda. If you are truly town then we need your help!

Lord Carbuncle, I have a request of you. If Valefor should survive today's lynch, I ask that you roleblock that heretic. I can't count on getting any one power, so I am asking you to make certain and pin the blasphemer down. I know who I will use my saintly powers on - I have someone in mind for a number of roles, so I will be well prepared no matter what the Gods decide to bless me with.

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 09:19 PM
Just to clarify, I will recruit you back into the town's ranks tonight.

[M] Elize
02-01-2010, 09:27 PM

Yeah yeah, I messed up. Anyone with any strategic skills can find out it was me anyway, even if I don't repost this on this account.

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 09:32 PM
I must be the only player who hasn't been able to figure out identities, except for like, one :p

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Copy Paste Vote Counts Duh

Day 1
Bahamut (2): Shiva, Leviathan, Cactuar, Ifrit, Ramuh
Ifrit (2): Bahamut, Cactuar
Cactuar (2): Chocobo, Ifrit, Titan
Ramuh (0): Titan
Alexander (1): Carbuncle
Shiva (1): Valefor
Leviathan (0): Cactuar
Odin (0): Ifrit
Doomtrain (0): Shiva
Valefor (0): Chocobo

Day 2

Leviathan (0) - Valefor
Anima (1) - Ramuh, Bahamut
Bahamut (1) - Phoenix, Leviathan
Ramuh (1) - Diablos
Doomtrain (2) - Ramuh, Titan, Anima, Anima
Valefor (1) - Odin
Chocobo (6) - Ifrit, Valefor, Carbuncle, Ramuh, Leviathan, Chocobo, Siren
Ifrit (1): Ifrit

Day 3

Didn't see an in-depth final vote count for this day

Day 4

Update needed

I should vote Rydia for not posting vote counts at the end of the day like a good host.

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Ramuh;2785522']IMPORTANT.

Any member of this game who is part of the cult, step forward now and reveal your fellow cult members. I will recruit you back into the town with my one-use only ability, which will allow you to win with the town and go down as the probable hero of he game. Don't consult the Cult over this, just do it and win this game for the town. I am not lying with this, I have been waiting for the right opportunity.

:colbert: Nice to see people read.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 09:38 PM
I really hoping that you're just reposting that, as I've already said that I don't want Ramuh to claim.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Leviathan;2785528']I must be the only player who hasn't been able to figure out identities, except for like, one :p

I haven't even figured out one.:(

[M] Mom – Host
02-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Carbuncle;2785530']Copy Paste Vote Counts Duh

Day 1
Bahamut (2): Shiva, Leviathan, Cactuar, Ifrit, Ramuh
Ifrit (2): Bahamut, Cactuar
Cactuar (2): Chocobo, Ifrit, Titan
Ramuh (0): Titan
Alexander (1): Carbuncle
Shiva (1): Valefor
Leviathan (0): Cactuar
Odin (0): Ifrit
Doomtrain (0): Shiva
Valefor (0): Chocobo

Day 2

Leviathan (0) - Valefor
Anima (1) - Ramuh, Bahamut
Bahamut (1) - Phoenix, Leviathan
Ramuh (1) - Diablos
Doomtrain (2) - Ramuh, Titan, Anima, Anima
Valefor (1) - Odin
Chocobo (6) - Ifrit, Valefor, Carbuncle, Ramuh, Leviathan, Chocobo, Siren
Ifrit (1): Ifrit

Day 3

Didn't see an in-depth final vote count for this day

Day 4

Update needed

I should vote Rydia for not posting vote counts at the end of the day like a good host.

Me and my partner have taken a "make the town work for their money" approach. :doublecolbert:

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Anima - Jester my arse. Could be trying to use a scare tactic to not get lynched.
Siren - Hardly ever votes or contributes anything till now.
Titan - Doomtrain didn't come up as Cult or Mafia.
Valefor - Extreme and odd change in posting behavior.

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Carbuncle;2785537']Anima - Jester my arse. Could be trying to use a scare tactic to not get lynched.

that's what I said :(

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Aww screw dat. My post has the letters I. am. lying in different fonts, I was hoping Siren would own up and we'd all win. >> Nobody even took notice. xD

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 09:55 PM
I'm...confused?

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 09:56 PM
Ramuh;2785522']IMPORTANT.

This attempt at drawing cult. Didn't work = I fail.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 09:56 PM
Own up to what? I'm town aligned.

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 09:58 PM
ramuh: oh xD I completely missed that. right over my head it went.

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 09:59 PM
Seems only the elite get listened to in this game. :G

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 10:01 PM
:heart: <--- for ramuh :aimkiss: i'll always love you, baby

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Oh I realized there was a different font, I just thought the not was in it as well.

[M] Felix
02-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Of course you were noticed, Brother Ramuh. Your trick was as obvious as Goddess Rydia's hair is green!

But, I think you knew that. :greenie:

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Anima has a similar odd behavior to that of Doomtrain and Doomtrain might have thought he was a bomb which is why he didn't really try to do anything in here. Anima doesn't either though I would think they would've tried working harder at getting lynched if they were a Jester. Hmm.

Siren I will not vote for today because as I said this will not prove that Titan is lying or telling the truth. Aside from not contributing much not much has stood out to me as far as fishy behavior goes FOR NOW.

Titan I thought was the psychologist or whatever at first but now I have my doubts. It is possible he was once innocent but then recruited. If Ifrit's theory is true about power roles not being able to get recruited then this isn't the case, but I don't entirely believe Ifrit's case. I still think it would be wise to keep someone with such a role around unless more concrete evidence comes up against him that he is fishy. The Cult ofcourse wants to get rid of him whether it be by possible recruit or lynching. He has been removed from my innocent list either way and put on possibly innocent.

Valefor. As I said, behavior now different. Not as willing to help out town and deliver some good insight as he was before. Consistency is key and he has broken it which leads me to believe he's been taken by the cult. He roleclaimed Hag. He might have once been a Hag, but the possibility of him being it now is slim.

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 10:12 PM
##Vote: Valefor

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 10:13 PM

Actually I don't know. :irked:

[M] Apollo
02-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Finally done with the shifts from hell. Starting to root through what I've missed. :)

Ramuh;2785443']I don't think Valefor is Cult Leader, because of this early remark.

Valefor;2783560']A Psycholigist can find cult members, much like a Cop finds mafia. At least that's my impression of it. Having a Psych would presume we have a cult...

Why would Valefor hint about a Cult so early on?Agreed, fishy.

[M] Apollo
02-01-2010, 10:24 PM
Carbuncle;2785511']Lynching Siren would actually not prove that Titan is telling the truth because if Titan was a Cult member he'd know who wasn't guilty and could use that to say Siren is sane because he knows she is. On the flip side, he could be telling the truth and the dud situation could have been because the Dud was once a bomb or thought he was a bomb, I'm not sure. That is still a very odd thin that happened.The Dud issue pisses me off. Lynching [M] Siren wouldn't clear [M] Titan. [M] Siren has said plenty enough to damn herself, but not in relation to the giant. [M] Titan is a good lynch target since he's been outed since Day 1, the Cult Leader started then, and [M] Titan would have been a great recruit.

I dislike information from [M] Titan at this point because he's so tempting a target for the CL, and everything he says can only add to our confusion.

Oh, and who is gunning for [M] Bahamut? I've always wanted to lynch him too. :p

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Shiva;2785560']

*raises hand*

[M] Apollo
02-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Ramuh;2785539']Aww screw dat. My post has the letters I. am. lying in different fonts, I was hoping Siren would own up and we'd all win. >> Nobody even took notice. xDWhere the hell did your patience go? [M] Anima's claim aside, this is the dumbest gambit I've seen. :(

[M] Felix
02-01-2010, 10:27 PM
Your Emperor-God has decided to share this with you. If he gets Vigilante powers tonight, he's purging the Heathen Anima.

Jester or Cult, he's not on the side of the Righteous, and can stop the true Children of Rydia from winning. This is the best way to cleanse the wicked.

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Ifrit;2785563']Your Emperor-God has decided to share this with you. If he gets Vigilante powers tonight, he's purging the Heathen Anima.

Good. This will be the best way to get rid of a possible Jester. Not with lynching.

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Leviathan;2785561']
Shiva;2785560']

*raises hand*
Yes.

[M] Apollo
02-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Shiva;2785555']Finally done with the shifts from hell. Starting to root through what I've missed. :)

Ramuh;2785443']I don't think Valefor is Cult Leader, because of this early remark.

Why would Valefor hint about a Cult so early on?Agreed, fishy.Oh, ha ha, I misread this entirely. THIS TOTALLY MAKES [M] Valefor look dirty. Maybe it's 'cause I'm such a newbie myself, but I've not encountered the Psychologist role in the flash or wiki. I was thinking Psychiatrist, and [M] Cactuar got it wrong. If EoFF's games have included Psychologists before, then it makes sense, but otherwise, the guy already divined the Psychologist's role without any information.

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 10:41 PM
I'm leaving and won't be back to see the end of the day. I'm going to do a bit of last minute mind changing now, and vote someone who only recently became active and contributive.

##Unvote: Siren
##Vote: Diablos

[M] Helo
02-01-2010, 10:47 PM
Diablos;2785417']Ifrit, why do you believe I could be Cult just because I have yet to roleclaim?

Also, here are my problems with Bahamut's Roleclaim, even if others have said what I am about to, I will say it now anyway.

Bolded parts are false. Cults come up as innocent, it is not a convenient thing to claim, and even if he died, he could not prove he was Death Miller because he would flip Mafia. Also it is entirely plausible for Ifrit to think you were Cult because lots of others have made (generally) reliable claims that they are town.

I gotta go now. Bye!

[M] Apollo
02-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Ifrit;2785563']Your Emperor-God has decided to share this with you. If he gets Vigilante powers tonight, he's purging the Heathen Anima.

Jester or Cult, he's not on the side of the Righteous, and can stop the true Children of Rydia from winning. This is the best way to cleanse the wicked.But what if you don't get Vigilante powers? It'll be Day 5 with 5 Cultists and we still won't know if [M] Anima is a Jester or not. I think he's been holding out too long if he wanted to be lynched. Remember how easily we caved in to lynching the foul-mouthed [M] Cactuar. He could've even sprinkled a little scummy slips into his grand total of ten posts and gotten attention that way. But here he is in the middle of Day 4 claiming Jester like he has no idea of what he's doing. If he got Jester, he got the explanation in his PM, and he would have tried better to hang himself. We've been doing the work of trying to hang him before he outed himself, it's supposed to be he does the work and doesn't out himself. Eagh, it doesn't sit with me, no, not at all.

I'm going to unvote [M] Titan for now and get back to you on who looks good soon. :\

[M] Apollo
02-01-2010, 10:48 PM
##UNVOTE: [M] Titan

[M] Felix
02-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Ah yes, that reminds your God-Emperor. Goddess Rydia has informed me that any Cop investigation on a disgusting Cult Leader would come up innocent. Therefore if I have Cop powers, I am paying Bahamut a spiritual visit. How amusing that if he turns up guilty it's a good thing for him!

[M] Elize
02-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Well, Ramuh...

I was talking about the leader, not the individual members. I could not remember whether or not the leader came up innocent or guilty, and I thought I remember that it was guilty in the last mafia where there was a Cult, but I may be wrong. I don't completely remember.

And since we have already confirmed that there is no mafia, then him coming up as a mafia goon would mean he is a death miller. I thought anyone with half a brain could realize what I meant, so I didn't elaborate any further. Apparently I was wrong. Or maybe I wasnt?

And why isn't it convenient to claim?

Preview Edit: Ah, I see now that I was indeed wrong in thinking that Cult Leaders come up Guilty. Thank you Ifrit.

[M] Apollo
02-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Ramuh;2785579']
Diablos;2785417']Ifrit, why do you believe I could be Cult just because I have yet to roleclaim?

Bolded parts are false. Cults come up as innocent, it is not a convenient thing to claim, and even if he died, he could not prove he was Death Miller because he would flip Mafia. Also it is entirely plausible for Ifrit to think you were Cult because lots of others have made (generally) reliable claims that they are town.

I gotta go now. Bye!Oh whoa, why the sudden and inaccurate defense?

[M] Bahamut's claim as a Death Miller would be a great way to muddle things up were he the Cult Leader. Whether he comes up Guilty has no bearing here, since all we have is Sane and Insane, so that's a moot point to bring up. And if he flips mafia, that's great and all, but we only get to see him flip mafia if we flip him, so that piece of information is useless is well.

The only thing which would save [M] Bahamut's bum is [M] Titan's declaration of Sane, something [M] Bahamut always keeps mentioning, which is suddenly funny because haven't we been thinking [M] Titan has become Cult? (If that's the case) Of course [M] Titan is going to say he's clean!

##VOTE: [M] Bahamut

[M] Apollo
02-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Ifrit;2785584']Ah yes, that reminds your God-Emperor. Goddess Rydia has informed me that any Cop investigation on a disgusting Cult Leader would come up innocent. Therefore if I have Cop powers, I am paying Bahamut a spiritual visit. How amusing that if he turns up guilty it's a good thing for him!Are you always in favor of waiting? Everyone who is dirty enough for a lynch gets passed up in favor of waiting for a random power to come around. I don't think there's time, God-Emperor. :(

[M] Apollo
02-01-2010, 10:59 PM
How much time do we have left?

[M] Apollo
02-01-2010, 11:03 PM
Two-ish hours? No need to rush this.

##UNVOTE

[M] Felix
02-01-2010, 11:03 PM
Wait? No, no, Sister Shiva, I do not choose to wait.

I believe Valefor is the Dark Priest we are after. Brother Bahamut is more of a nagging doubt in the back of my holy mind.

[M] Mom – Host
02-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Day opened at 2:40EST, you've got until 8:40EST. It is currently 6:06EST.

[M] Adama
02-01-2010, 11:09 PM
I don't think Valefor is the Cult Leader for reasons I already stated. If anything, he'd be a Cult Member. Bahamut seems like he'd be the Cult Leader, but alas if Ifrit gets cop powers we'll probably be able to decipher whether Bahamut was just spouting lies.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Could someone do a vote count please?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 11:31 PM
Shiva;2785592'][M] Bahamut's claim as a Death Miller would be a great way to muddle things up were he the Cult Leader. Whether he comes up Guilty has no bearing here, since all we have is Sane and Insane, so that's a moot point to bring up.

If Ifrit gets cop powers again, we have Guilty.

[M] Apollo
02-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Pretty sure this is how it stands.

Day 4
Titan (1) - Shiva, Valefor
Valefor (2) - Ifrit, Bahamut, Diablos, Odin, Ifrit, Carbuncle, Carbuncle
Siren (2) - Phoenix, Ramuh, Bahamut, Diablos
Anima (2) - Phoenix, Ifrit, Leviathan
Bahamut (0) - Leviathan, Shiva
Diablos (1)- Ramuh

IF IF IF

[M] Apollo
02-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Let me see about doing a who's-not-voting thing too.

[M] Caprica
02-01-2010, 11:36 PM
We may have a sudden death on our hands. Again.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 11:39 PM
IF IF IF what?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Also Valefor has three votes against him.

[M] Apollo
02-01-2010, 11:42 PM
Feel free to point out errors. :(

Day 4
Valefor (2) - Ifrit, Bahamut, Diablos, Odin, Ifrit, Carbuncle, Carbuncle
Diablos (1)- Ramuh

Not voting: Anima, Shiva, Siren, Titan

If he gets those powers tonight, [M] Siren. Time is of the essence and every night someone gets recruited. I don't think he's immune nor any other "power" role as we've been deeming them, so while we wait, there's a chance he turns.

[M] Apollo
02-01-2010, 11:43 PM
Yes, you're right. :(

Day 4
Valefor (3) - Ifrit, Bahamut, Diablos, Odin, Ifrit, Carbuncle, Carbuncle
Diablos (1)- Ramuh

Not voting: Anima, Shiva, Siren, Titan

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
02-01-2010, 11:59 PM
Carbuncle;2785401']

I am not a doctor or a roleblocker. I am the Companion. I have the roleblocking and doctor ability. This does not mean it is similar to what you think it is Bahamut. My doctor abilties protect against all bad effects this I would presume means being recruited by Cult too. :p

Since when did Doctor protect from all bad effects? Their power specifically says that the one they protect will not die, not that they are protected from everything. Unless you're roll rules you're protective ability differently then a doctor, I don't think we should assume one cannot be recruited simply by you protecting them.

If it does, I'm just saying describing your abilities as 'doctor effects' is a rather poor way to word it, as it's slightly misleading.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 12:01 AM
Odin;2785643']
Carbuncle;2785401']

Since when did Doctor protect from all bad effects? Their power specifically says that the one they protect will not die, not that they are protected from everything. Unless you're roll rules you're protective ability differently then a doctor, I don't think we should assume one cannot be recruited simply by you protecting them.

If it does, I'm just saying describing your abilities as 'doctor effects' is a rather poor way to word it, as it's slightly misleading.
I explained this already. Go back and read. I am not a Doctor I am the Companion. :p

[M] Caprica
02-02-2010, 12:02 AM
these broken quotes are making me cry.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-02-2010, 12:02 AM
Shiva;2785632']If he gets those powers tonight, [M] Siren. Time is of the essence and every night someone gets recruited. I don't think he's immune nor any other "power" role as we've been deeming them, so while we wait, there's a chance he turns.

And if he hasn't already been turned.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 12:05 AM
And I didn't say doctor effects I said bad effects. Illiteracy will not help in this game.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
02-02-2010, 12:05 AM
Bahamut;2785321']
Phoenix;2785257']When did we discuss Gunsmiths?

I proposed it as being a way to prove my claim as Death Miller on... Day 3 I believe.

Right now, given the Cult, this still doesn't prove anything. You would turn up not owning a gun as a Cult as well. This wouldn't put any weight behind the Idea you are Death Miller.

Thats just another action you took to make yourself look pro-town, even though it wouldn't actually prove anything one way or another given the existence of a Cult.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
02-02-2010, 12:09 AM
Carbuncle;2785401']

Twice you refered to your Doctor abilities, which do NOT protect against all bad effects as you described it too.

This isn't me being illiterate, this is me telling you you're using a pig to describe what a cat is. :p

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Odin;2785657']
Carbuncle;2785401']

Twice you refered to your Doctor abilities, which do NOT protect against all bad effects as you described it too.

This isn't me being illiterate, this is me telling you you're using a pig to describe what a cat is. :p
No it's just you not understanding. You said doctor effects not doctor abilities. I said my role is different than a Doctor or Roleblocker in that it protects against bad effects. Pay attention.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 12:14 AM
Odin;2785643'][QUOTE='[M]
My role is not the same as a Doctor or Roleblocker therefore the fact that a Doctor can just protect against kills is irrelevant. I said it is similar to a Jailkeeper, but not exactly the same as it. It's half made up by the Rydia Twins and half from the flash roles. Please just go back and read my post if this is hard for you to comprehend which it seems to be.

Instead of debating with people about roles they've already explained you should be helping to find potential Cult members, but ofcourse you are probably one so this would explain things. ;)

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 12:15 AM
What's up with these quotes messing up?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
02-02-2010, 12:15 AM
...I could point out so much wrong with that statement, but the headache makes me desire liquor. I'm going to go do what I need to get done today. :P

[M] Colette
02-02-2010, 12:16 AM
The more I think about it, night actions are going to be disputed no matter who says they did what and what result they got due to the possibility of a Cult being able to recruit power roles.

If Ifrit investigates me and finds me guilty, who's to say he's not already part of a Cult and they recruit me next. He could say I'm guilty to clear me afterward, in essence clearing us both.

You know what: :confused::confused::confused:

That's how I feel right now. Having a Cult go this long without us being able to point a single person out confidently as Cult really sucks for the Town.

Any questions for me? I see that people are starting to point my name out a lot to be a baddy.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Your statement would be wrong anyway.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 12:18 AM
Bahamut;2785666']
I see that people are starting to point my name out a lot to be a baddy.
Starting? They have been pointing fingers at you since Day 1 and some with good reason to!

[M] Caprica
02-02-2010, 12:18 AM
Bahamut;2785666']

I think just about all of us feel this way.

[M] Colette
02-02-2010, 12:19 AM
Yeah, I meant to type "again" at the end of that. It stopped for a while. xD

[M] Mom – Host
02-02-2010, 12:21 AM
Leviathan;2785669']
Bahamut;2785666']

I think just about all of us feel this way.
I know exactly what's going on, but all I'm going to say that you have about 40 minutes until dusk. :)

[M] Caprica
02-02-2010, 12:22 AM
Well of course YOU know what's going on. You're the omnipotent force here.

[M] Apollo
02-02-2010, 12:33 AM
Can we kill someone big and watch how things start falling apart? Lynching [M] Anima sounds great, but who can we link to him? It's like trimming twig tips when you're after a branch. :\ I say [M] Bahamut for reasons previously stated.

[M] Gaius
02-02-2010, 12:35 AM
I'm sorry that I haven't been around. A lot has gone on and I will admit straight out that I haven't read all of it. It would suck to go out this way, suspected because I got really into the game for one day and didn't have time to do so further, but I understand the argument. If this is my end then so be it. Like I said, I have an ability that I think helps us if I die, though I would prefer not to.

With the time I have left I will do my best to help the town. I don't have time to quote a bunch of posts but here are some of my thoughts.

I really distrust the people who have claimed: they have been sitting targets of the cult. I suspect Titan first because he was the first one 'outed'. When Cactuar spilled the beans the cult knew he was telling the truth, or at least knew more than us. What has his role done to help us so far? We killed Doom, the Dud. He also seemed to be confused about his role. See here:

Titan;2784570']Sorry I'm late again. Was taking a nap. Anyway, are we still talking about Doomtrain? Because I have absolute proof that he is a scum and his weird posting behavior is just a way for him to pretend to be a simple-minded townie. How do I have proof? I'll tell you why! That is because I am a Psychiatrist, not a Psychologist, and last night I investigated Doomtrain and he came up as Insane, as is it part of my role to find whether a person is Sane or not. Anyone against the Town is Insane; Doomtrain came up Insane, and thus that means he is Mafia scum and we should out him out for that reason.

How was he so sure that everyone insane is against the town? What about insane cop? Obviously he was wrong about Doom, and he was also 'clueless' that the role he got was meant to catch cultists.

Next up is Ifrit. Ifrit has been pretty much telling you guys what to do this whole time and you've just been listening. While I never really suspected him based on his posts, I am scared now because his role would be a fine prize for the cultists. He doesn't seem to have any qualms with voicing the fact that he is leading the town. Did he even say what his night power was last night (if he did I'm sorry, I just skimmed the thread)? If he didn't, why wouldn't he share this info with us?

Bahamut is the third. His role is convenient for the cult, especially back when we thought there was a mafia.

Carbuncle is the last. His role is pretty powerful but I'm not really seeing anthing from his posts to indicate that he turned. They can't all be cult after all.

I still want to keep my vote on Titan. Hopefully there's time left for me to hear some thoughts of yours.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 12:38 AM
Ifrit said his night power last night as Doctor and that he protected himself.

[M] Felix
Ifrit;2785059']I do not feel uneasy to reveal to you that last night I had Doctor powers, and I chose to protect myself, the Emperor-God.Heretic thread-skimmer! ;)

[M] Gaius
Oh, only 40 minutes left? Damn it.

Shiva, the problem with lynching Bahamut is that he will be Mafia Goon no matter what. We'll learn nothing about his true role. It sucks really. Titan should have investigated him last night but for some reason he picked Siren instead. Another weird thing for him to do.

[M] Gaius
02-02-2010, 12:39 AM
Ohhh, thank you. Sorry it's hard to get your meaning out of your gibberish when you have little time.

[M] Apollo
02-02-2010, 12:39 AM
Who would you guys associate with [M] Valefor? I don't have a list there, if you ask me. The same goes for all the silent types of [M] Siren, [M] Diablos, [M] Phoenix, and [M] Odin. It's Day 5 and Cultists need connections, they have to be connected somewhere. Taking on someone who hasn't hit a big spotlight and inquisition isn't going to yield contacts. We need a trail to follow and I don't think a trail from the quiet ones is going to go far.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 12:43 AM
I could see why a Cult Member would want to get three power roles lynched, Valefor. This isn't really helping your case.

[M] Apollo
02-02-2010, 12:45 AM
[M] Bahamut's a throwaway role, really, and the Psych cannot be reliable unless you've been bedding him and that means he'd be result-less.

[M] Felix
02-02-2010, 12:47 AM
Also, I am left with no choice with so little time in the day. I had hoped somebody else would vote for the blasphemer Valefor so this would not effect anything, but that is the way it goes sometime.

##unvote ##vote: Ifrit

The more enlightened among you will note this is the third time I, the Emperor-God, have voted for myself and will undoubtedly want to know what the fuck. I can't use speed lynch as an excuse like I have the last two times but oh well, maybe this will cause something interesting and fun.

So, what's the deal? Rydia works in mysterious ways. That's all you will get out of me until the End of Days when it comes to this. You cannot be told why, dear brethren, else our beautiful Goddess will extinguish my flame, but you will know when it is all over. Expect me to do it again, too.

[M] Colette
02-02-2010, 12:51 AM
I'm willing to Martyr myself if it helps aid the Town in anyway. I'm telling the truth about my role. I'm fairly certain we're in agreement that there's no Mafia group at all.

## Unvote: Siren

## Vote: Bahamut

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 12:52 AM
:confused:

What's the vote count now?

[M] Colette
02-02-2010, 12:54 AM
Anima - 2
Bahamut - 2
Diablos - 1
Ifrit - 1
Siren - 1
Titan - 1
Valefor - 2

[M] Mom – Host
02-02-2010, 12:55 AM
Valefor Bahamut and Anima are heading for a sudden death in 7 minutes. The showdown of the two Aeons + a dragon, only found here on day 4 of Mafia XIV!

[M] Colette
02-02-2010, 12:56 AM
Don't forget me, Rydia. :)

[M] Gaius
<b>##Unvote
##Vote: Bahamut</b>

Sorry, but don't want to die.

[M] Adama
How annoying.

[M] Apollo
##UNVOTE

##VOTE: [M] Valefor

[M] Mom – Host
02-02-2010, 12:57 AM
Sorry Bahamut. I'll give you an elixer

[M] Colette
02-02-2010, 12:58 AM
THIS IS SO AWESOME.

[M] Felix
02-02-2010, 12:59 AM
Excellent, Sister Shiva. The Heretic Valefor must be destroyed! BURN THE HERETIC!

[M] Apollo
02-02-2010, 12:59 AM
Should [M] Valefor get lynched come up clean, who should we blame for this? [M] Ifrit? [M] Bahamut? Because if we end up killing an innocent again, I'm looking toward the big movers and shakers which got them lynched.

[M] Elize
02-02-2010, 01:00 AM
##Unvote: Siren

I would rather see Valefor die than Bahamut.

[M] Felix
02-02-2010, 01:01 AM
Shiva;2785701']Should [M] Valefor get lynched come up cleanDo you know something, Sister Shiva?

[M] Apollo
02-02-2010, 01:01 AM
##UNVOTE

[M] Apollo
02-02-2010, 01:02 AM
Insert "and" between "lynched" and "come".

[M] Colette
02-02-2010, 01:03 AM
I see that we have many people that like to change their votes. :tongue:

[M] Apollo
02-02-2010, 01:04 AM
The only other thing I know is that I'm safe from recruitment. I don't see why anyone else would be protected naturally.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 01:06 AM
What are you even doing Shiva?

[M] Mom – Host
02-02-2010, 01:14 AM
Valefor (3) - Odin, Carbuncle, Diablos
Bahamut (3) - Shiva, Bahamut, Valefor

Sudden death. You know the rules. First to get a vote dies. If you have a vote on someone, you can not vote on that person again.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 01:15 AM
These sudden death things nearly give me heart attacks. Let's hope both these guys are bad.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-02-2010, 01:16 AM
I think she is tying to keep a tie.

[M] Caprica
02-02-2010, 01:16 AM
##Unvote

##Vote: Bahamut

[M] Felix
02-02-2010, 01:17 AM
I just realised that my efforts are futile.

##unvote

##vote: Valefor

Die, HERETIC!

[M] Caprica
I meant to do this earlier anyhow :|

[M] Adama
Efforts for what Ifrit?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad

[M] Felix
Oh hey thanks Leviathan

##unvote

##vote: Ifrit

[M] Caprica
Sorry Ifrit, beat you to it :|

[M] Felix
02-02-2010, 01:19 AM
Carbuncle;2785721']Efforts for what Ifrit?I seriously cannot say. As I said, Lord Carbuncle, wait until the end of the game or my death to know the truth behind all of this.

[M] Felix
02-02-2010, 01:20 AM
Or you can try to figure it out for yourself, but I can't confirm or deny anything.

[M] Mom – Host
02-02-2010, 01:20 AM
Valefor and Bahamut were having a duel in the sky, with the town demanding one to fall into Atomos who was trying to eat them for some reason. You don't question Atamos. Leviathan caused a Tsunami and Valefor dodged it. Bahamut was not so lucky.

Bahamut was a Mafia Goon. PM your night actions to me, night 4 will last 24 hours.

Also note that Ifrit's unvote and vote do not count as Leviathan got a vote in first. During sudden death only the first vote gets counted.

[M] Mom – Host
02-02-2010, 03:48 AM
Anima was a sad individual, a very, very sad individual. So, she took a stroll during the night. During her stroll, she ran into a shadowly figure, but it turns out it was just her other half, but the horrible sight made her head explode!

Anima was a Depressed Townie. 24 hours, the day will end at 11PM EST tomorrow.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 05:22 AM
This game just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Ifrit, I take it was you who killed Anima.

[M] Felix
02-02-2010, 05:29 AM
Major Ifrit, reporting for duty! Semper fi! Do or die!

Yes sir, Colonel Carbuncle sir. I can confirm that last night I was given permission to use extreme force in neutralising a hostile, and I chose Anima as agreed at the briefing.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 05:29 AM
M] Alexander Vanilla Town killed night 1
[M] Anima Depressed Townie killed night 4
[M] Bahamut Mafia Goon (Death Miller) lynched day 4
[M] Cactuar Cheater lynched day 1
[M] Carbuncle
[M] Chocobo Serial Killer lynched day 2
[M] Diablos
[M] Doomtrain Dud lynched day 3
[M] Ifrit
[M] Levaithan
[M] Odin
[M] Phoenix
[M] Ramuh
[M] Shiva
[M] Siren
[M] Titan
[M] Valefor

That means we have

Carbuncle
Diablos
Ifrit
Levaiathan
Odin
Phoenix
Ramuh
Shiva
Siren
Titan
Valefor

11 summons in total

5 possible Cult members

And I'm guessing as depressed townie, Anima was suicidal hence the Jester claim? I don't know. :confused:

[M] Felix
02-02-2010, 05:34 AM
Teeeeeeen-hut!

Assuming the enemy successfully brainwashed all of their POWs, the scores are 6-5. Meaning that failure to secure the enemy commander today would mean we would have to surrender. I just hope those Viet-cong signed up to the Geneva Convention.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 06:00 AM
I have a theory on the Dud finally. In some games, the bomb can only be activated if triggered at night. If the bomb is lynched during the day then it will come up as a dud. I'm not sure if the bomb would always be town-aligned but I assume it would be so it's weird Titan got sane for him even still.

[M] Gaius
02-02-2010, 06:19 AM
That's why I think Titan is cult, but you guys just won't believe me. :( He's the most likely recruit as he has the best power to stop them. And they knew it from DAY ONE.

What do you think depressed townie is? Do you think it is something cult-related?

[M] Athena
02-02-2010, 06:42 AM
Hey guess what Valefor? I investigated you last night and found out that you're Insane. Things not looking good for you, isn't it? Considering I got an Insane reading from you, we will need to get rid of you, since you are a possible cult member.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-02-2010, 06:43 AM
Valefor;2785815']That's why I think Titan is cult, but you guys just won't believe me. :( He's the most likely recruit as he has the best power to stop them. And they knew it from DAY ONE.

No where in either of the flashes does it say what Titans role does, so no they probably didn't know.

What do you think depressed townie is? Do you think it is something cult-related?

I was thinking it's some sort of Jester who has to get lynched within a few days or they kill themselves, but Ifrit says he killed him, so now I'm not sure.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 06:47 AM
Titan;2785820']Hey guess what Valefor? I investigated you last night and found out that you're Insane. Things not looking good for you, isn't it? Considering I got an Insane reading from you, we will need to get rid of you, since you are a possible cult member.
How convienant for you to say that right after Valefor posted. Anyway, I didn't want Bahamut to get lynched because I wanted him to be alive just in case Ifrit got a investigative role again. Valefor would have probably been the better choice and now we seem to be at bad odds right now unless I blocked the right person last night.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 06:49 AM
My theory on Anima. I believe Anima was infact the Jester, but because they were not lynched like many Jester roles require to win, they became a depressed townie instead.

[M] Felix
02-02-2010, 06:52 AM
Titan;2785820']Hey guess what Valefor? I investigated you last night and found out that you're Insane. Things not looking good for you, isn't it? Considering I got an Insane reading from you, we will need to get rid of you, since you are a possible cult member.Halt, squad!

Did I not give you intel that Valefor was one of the enemy at 0-yesterday-hundred hours? :tongue:

However, we must conduct some recon before we move in for the kill. We must be ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that he is the leader. I think he is a strong contender for it, however, there is absolutely no harm in considering all possibilities as we do have 0-24-hundred hours before we need to engage the enemy.

Valefor will face the firing squad. It is just a matter of when.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 06:53 AM
To clarify, Anima became a depressed townie when they were killed instead of lynched.

[M] Felix
02-02-2010, 06:54 AM
I am going to the barracks to sleep on this. Try to consider possibilities for the enemy General. I do not believe Titan, Shiva or Carbuncle can be the leader, they all have other abilities that have been proven.

The rest of you maggots are fair game! Now drop and give me 50!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-02-2010, 06:54 AM
50 what?;)

[M] Athena
02-02-2010, 06:56 AM
You may choose to believe me or not, but I will tell you I was never recruited to the Cult.

[M] Felix
02-02-2010, 06:59 AM
Ahhh, hmmm, one last thing that troubles me before I go. What if Sgt. Titan has been compromised? If the cult need to trick us for just one day, this is a perfect way of going about it and stalling us. Hell if it is 6-5 it wouldn't even matter if Valefor was just a regular cult goon. 6-5 changes to 5-5 and we lose.

Hoo-ah! This will take a lot of thought.

PS: Lt. Siren: 50 kisses. :aimkiss:

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 07:15 AM
What if we don't have a Cult or Mafia and the roles Death Miller and Psychologist/Psychiartist are there to make us go insane? THIS GAME IS RIGGED! :bou: Either way we are at a very scary predicament right now. I can only say that hopefully I blocked/protected right most of the time.

Here are the claims

Carbuncle - Companion
Diablos - ?
Ifrit - Melodramatic Townie
Levaiathan - ?
Odin - Vanilla Town
Phoenix - ?
Ramuh - ?
Shiva - Nexus
Siren - ?
Titan - Psychiatrist
Valefor - Hag (Apparently insane)

There's five people who haven't, to my knowledge, roleclaimed at all.

[M] Helo
02-02-2010, 07:29 AM
Leviathan came in at the last second to lynch Bahamut in place of Valefor. That's pretty damn fishy to me, especially if Valefor is insane. Explain Leviathan.

[M] Elize
02-02-2010, 11:33 AM

Just so everyone shuts up about me being fishy because I haven't claimed, I am the Beloved Princess. This may be why the original owner of the account decided not to be active.

Also, since I am a power role and haven't been recruited, I have to believe that power roles can NOT be recruited, like in other games.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-02-2010, 11:36 AM
Maybe they just haven't gotten around to it yet.

[M] Caprica
02-02-2010, 11:45 AM
I said 2-3 times that I'm Vanilla Townie :p

Ramuh, did you not ready any of what I posted yesterday about Bahamut? I was suspicious of him, that's why i voted for him.

[M] Caprica
02-02-2010, 11:50 AM
**read

Half asleep = typos

[M] Elize
02-02-2010, 12:32 PM
Hey, original Diablos here.
I'm just apologising for not being able to make it online for a while. I've missed a bit too much to continue, and at this rate I'll probably miss more. Imma wish goodluck to the current Diablos, as it'd be terribad for us if he died.

Yep. Terribad.

[M] Anise
02-02-2010, 01:18 PM
Titan;2785831']You may choose to believe me or not, but I will tell you I was never recruited to the Cult.

The fact you've had investigations tells me Carbuncle hasn't protected/roleblocked you every night. Your role was outed on day 1 - even if you didn't confirm or deny it, the Cult would have known and made you their number one target.

I don't see why power roles would be immune. I think you were converted. If not the first night, then some night after that.

There's also the matter of your "investigations". Doomtrain turned up Insane, yet the Dud is believed to be a variant of the Bomb, which is town-aligned. Town-aligned means Sane apparently.

Titan;2785467']Guys, I just want to say that Siren is the one I investigated last night, and she came up as Sane. She's not Cult.

This was posted when the vote count looked like this:

Bahamut;2785469']In-depth vote count, then.

Anima - 2 (Leviathan, Phoenix)
Siren - 2 (Bahamut, Ramuh)
Titan - 2 (Shiva, Valefor)
Valefor - 3 (Diablos, Ifrit, Odin)

More and more suspicion was being thrown towards Siren. I had also voted for Siren earlier because she was the most suspicious (until Anima good lord). It was quite possible that Siren would be up on the chopping block that day.

Also Bahamut (who I believe is a confirmed town, as his role did exactly as he said it would) said this the same post as his vote count:

Bahamut;2785469']In-depth vote count, then.
And oh snap, son. Have you been recruited into a Cult, Titan? Are you perhaps saying that to throw us off of Siren's trail? Or do you think perhaps your investigations yield opposite results, meaning that a Dud would actually be Sane and Siren is actually Insane? I don't doubt your ability as a Psychologist but I'm worried that you've been tainted after the Cheater supposedly cleared your role. I remember you saying something along the lines of "If a player I target comes up as Insane then they're against the town." I don't think a Dud would be against the Town. :holmes:

I am almost certain you're a Cultist, Titan. However, I'm not looking for any ordinary Cultist. I'm looking for the leader, and you revealed your "investigation" to save Siren. I think Siren is the Cult Leader and I think you need to die.

##Vote: [M] Siren

[M] Elize
02-02-2010, 02:19 PM
It seems to me that Valefor and Siren would both be good people to get rid of. I think that if Siren comes up innocent, I will believe Titan, and if Siren is Cult, Titan dies the next day. Valefor has been odd to me(because of other people opinions, though) for quite a while, and I truly believe him to be cult.

[M] Apollo
02-02-2010, 02:35 PM
So I'm just going to claim major failure on my part. This isn't good and I should've just went with killing the bird.

If [M] Titan has been turned, then if he's willing to give up [M] Valefor, we might want to consider going after [M] Siren today.

If [M] Titan hasn't been turned, well, we just got an Insane reading on whom we've been hoping as the Cult Leader.

Alternatively, he's blowing smoke up our asses to protect [M] Valefor in the confusion.

[M] Helo
02-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Titan should have investigated himself to see if he came up insane or not.

[M] Helo
02-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Also we should consider people who claimed vanilla townie before today, because it's likely that they were recruited.

[M] Felix
02-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Quick march! Left, left, left right left!

Colonel Ifrit back from recon duty. This business with Sgt. Titan is driving me round the bend! If, and it is a pretty big if, and I will get onto this later, our officers with power roles can be captured, he would be the first target.

The reason why I am concerned about this now is the color of Pvt. Anima's role. It was cult purple. Could it be that he used to be a depressed townie but got captured by the enemy? My only evidence to suggest that Officers can't be captured is because I haven't been. But then maybe they don't want me because of my...free nature...shall we say.

If Sgt. Titan has been compromised, I would have to say it is likely that Cpl. Valefor and Lt. Siren have been too, and of the two, Lt. Siren would be more likely to be the leader after yesterday's innocent claim.

Bah! This is FUBAR, sir!

[M] Felix
02-02-2010, 05:40 PM
FRIENDLY FIRE!

Just to clarify what I meant there as I missed something out, when I called attention to Anima being a possible convert, what I meant to say is that non-vanillas could well be able to be converted. Meaning anyone is fair game.

Why he decided to march against us yesterday I do not know! At ease, men.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 05:57 PM
Ifrit;2786017']
The reason why I am concerned about this now is the color of Pvt. Anima's role. It was cult purple. Could it be that he used to be a depressed townie but got captured by the enemy? My only evidence to suggest that Officers can't be captured is because I haven't been. But then maybe they don't want me because of my...free nature...shall we say.

Anima was also Jester purple. :p

Some people still haven't claimed so I presume they have been turned by the Cult.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Shiva;2785929']So I'm just going to claim major failure on my part. This isn't good and I should've just went with killing the bird.

Yes, yes you should have. When I asked what are you doing I meant why the hell would you change the vote. Even if Valefor was Hag then we could have prevented another recruitment at night for sure because all night actions would have been skipped. Now is not the time to be going after small fishes. It's time to get the big one or we may end up losing.

[M] Anise
02-02-2010, 06:01 PM
I don't see the point in me claiming Vanilla Townie when it doesn't make me any more or less suspicious. But there, just for you Carbuncle :aimkiss:

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 06:05 PM
Phoenix added to the fish list.

[M] Caprica
02-02-2010, 06:08 PM
Sweet mother of pearl!

[M] Caprica
02-02-2010, 06:10 PM
*facepalm* Okay seriously, don't we have a cult leader to find rather than pointing fingers saying people are fishy?

##Vote: Psychotic

^All y'all are just as absurd as that vote is.

[M] Caprica
02-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Ramuh, why is it you say that the ones who have claimed Vanilla are suspicious?

Carbuncle, why is it that just because Phoenix claimed Vanilla, you automatically say he's suspicious?

Siren, who do you think is suspicious period?

Ifrit, let's go back to my tent and I'll show you 50 Pushups :love: Alternatively, who do you think is the best candidate for cult leader thus far?

[M] Athena
02-02-2010, 06:14 PM
Diablos;2785926']It seems to me that Valefor and Siren would both be good people to get rid of. I think that if Siren comes up innocent, I will believe Titan, and if Siren is Cult, Titan dies the next day. Valefor has been odd to me(because of other people opinions, though) for quite a while, and I truly believe him to be cult.

If we go after Siren, and if she does end up innocent, like a Sane person would likely be, then I think it's a waste of a lynch when we could go after Valefor, whom I confirmed as Insane. Siren is a risk to vote for. We can also confirm my role's ability to being true or not if we choose to lynch Valefor.

<b>##Vote: Valefor</b>

[M] Caprica
02-02-2010, 06:14 PM
As for me, I honestly have no feelings for any of you. I know there's cult somewhere amongst all of you but I just plain don't have any gut feelings.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Any role that is not a potentiality power role I find suspicious as of right now. Even though I have reason to doubt Titan. I am looking for a Cult Leader, I assure you Mister Leviathan.

[M] Caprica
02-02-2010, 06:17 PM
MISS Leviathan, Carbs. Miss.:colbert:

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Roleclaims

Carbuncle - Companion
Diablos - Beloved Princess
Ifrit - Melodramatic Townie
Levaiathan - Vanilla Town
Odin - Vanilla Town
Phoenix - Vanilla Town
Ramuh - ?
Shiva - Nexus
Siren - ? (Apparently Sane)
Titan - Psychiatrist
Valefor - Hag (Apparently insane)

[M] Anise
02-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Carbuncle, it might be beneficial to post all of the roles in the game to see whether or not they all match up. Get a feel for the layout of the game, if you understand my meaning?

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Titan, please post all your investigations.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Roleclaims of the dead

Cactuar - Cheater (Note: Cactuar said Titan was a Psychologist)
Anima - Jester
Bahamut - Death Miller

[M] Athena
02-02-2010, 06:41 PM
Night 1: Bahamut - No Result
Night 2: Doomtrain - Insane
Night 3: Siren - Sane
Night 4: Valefor - Insane

[M] Caprica
02-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Doomtrain still makes no sense to me.

[M] Adama
02-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Now Ifrit's turn.

[M] Anise
02-02-2010, 06:52 PM
I'm assuming yours will come after that, Carbuncle? Or are you just going to point us in the right direction? :roll2

[M] Felix
02-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Carbuncle;2786025']
Anima was also Jester purple. :pIn the last game General qwerty hosted:
Jester
Cult

I could just be clutching at straws, here, but it's something to consider.

Carbuncle;2786066']Now Ifrit's turn.Turn for what, Colonel Carbuncle?

[M] Caprica
02-02-2010, 07:04 PM
I think he wants you to post your night actions.

[M] Felix
02-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Night 1 - Cop - Chocobo
Night 2 - Vigilante - Bahamut
Night 3 - Doctor - Ifrit
Night 4 - Vigilante - Anima

INCOMING FIRE! GET TO THE TRENCHES! VIET-CONG!

[M] Caprica
02-02-2010, 07:09 PM
And should you get an investigative role, who's your next target, Commander Ifrit?

[M] Felix
02-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Major Ifrit, Captain Leviathan! :colbert:

I honestly don't know and I can't see the point. My investigative power is Cop. Cult, even the Leader, do not show up as guilty. In fact, if you particularly care, I can get one of five roles: Cop, Doctor, Vigilante, Bulletproof, Roleblocker. I will get Vanilla if a certain something hasn't been achieved during the day phase.

[M] Caprica
02-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Vanilla flavored Ifrit? Sounds lovely :love:

In that case, I suppose it's purely up to Titan for discoveries.