PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Carbuncle, what do you think of my theory?

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Well it could be 5 to 5 too?

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 06:30 PM
It has to be 5 -5 if we're in endgame.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 06:30 PM
My sentiments equate to one expression.

What?

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 06:32 PM
it could be 6-4. With a town death and a successful cult recruit they would win. If it is 5-5 then Siren is cult. I know you guys think I'm fishy but which one of the vanilla townies do you trust most? That's what it comes down to in that case.

I think there are four cult, however.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Ramuh;2787249']but which one of the vanilla townies do you trust most? That's what it comes down to in that case.

Like I would tell you. They'd be picked out for recruitment. It's better to focus on who we meaning confirmed town, me, Ifrit Shiva, don't trust.

[M] Apollo
02-04-2010, 06:37 PM
As a stupid person, I'm not familiar what happens when it's 5-5. I guess? It'd mean we're even more screwed and that the Princess and Hag don't exist if 4 people have been proven recruitable.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 06:38 PM
If we lynch town today we will lose. That's what 5-5 means.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 06:39 PM
Me and Siren have been given sane readings, the cult will not have a huge amount of deliberation to do. If this day is exclusively down to you three then fine, I'll save you my posts which have actually proven to be useful. It's a terrible attitude.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 06:40 PM
How do I know you didn't you recruit Titan and then purposely had him do a reading on you to make yourself look good and could I possibly be lying about who I roleblocked tonight to catch someone in a lie. You never know. ;)

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 06:41 PM
If Titan can be recruited then so can you. By that logic you shouldn't have a say in the day's proceedings.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Getting worried Ramuh?

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 06:43 PM
No. I have no votes. Have you run out of arguments and decided to turn it back on me?

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Why so defensive? Anyway if it is true Titan reads sane for goodies and insane for baddies, then by this logic Valefor would be the baddy and Siren is a goodie. I have doubts about this though since Doomtrain came up as a Dud.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 06:46 PM
By that logic both of us are goodies, with a small chance that Siren has been converted. It is not possible for me to be cult because I was investigated sane last night.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Interesting.

Leviathan and Phoenix are very very quiet.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 06:52 PM
I hate you if that was sarcasm.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Ramuh;2787219']
Leviathan;2785718']##Unvote

##Vote: Bahamut

At this point Leviathan stopped a Valefor lynch to lynch bahamut, constant target of Valefor. This vote saved Valefor.

Leviathan;2786156']##Vote: Siren

You haven't been helpful to the town at all. Perfect candidate for cult leader, if you ask me.

And again, Interestingly, Leviathan ignores Diablos and (to some extent) phoenix to go for the character who happened to get a sane reading. Siren has been more useful than them.

I am certain that these four are the cult.

Valefor
Phoenix
Diablos
Leviathan

I think there must be four members because we are at endgame. The behaviour of these members would indicate that Siren is not a member, and I know that I am not. Neither me or Siren have any connection with these four members. The rest of you are almost confirmed pro-town.

I want you guys to tell me if you believe me or not. I'm not basing my evidence exclusively off of the votes (although when analyzed it's a big clue) but I also stated at day 3 that I thought Leviathan and Phoenix had a pact together. Valefor was anti-inactive, but I have not seen instances where he has called Diablos or Phoenix out.

Feedback please. I have a very strong feeling I'm right on this one.

I get the feeling people just miss my posts.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 06:53 PM
I talked about inactivity already ... above.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Time for another investigation. :)

[M] Apollo
02-04-2010, 06:59 PM
I don't know how we can win if the innocent disagree with each other, since the Cult can bandwagon a vote and if we can't match them for a Sudden Death, we'd be done for. So I ask that we all commit to a player once crunch time comes around.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 07:10 PM
I'm pretty set on my prize four. I think Valefor is the most obvious though, especially after the bandwagon vote on Odin to take the heat off of him quickly.

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Ramuh;2787219'][I am certain that these four are the cult.

Valefor
Phoenix
Diablos
Leviathan.[/QUOTE]I think what my bearded boyfriend Ramuh has here is a very, very good possibility for the cult. Now, who could be the leader? I think, if any of them, it could well be Phoenix because of the low profile he has been keeping. Letting his minions do all the talking and cop the heat while he hangs low and un-noticed.

If Valefor's who we want to get today, and he turns up cult and we do not lose, our powers should be co-ordinated to maximise their effectiveness. I suggest an investigation on Phoenix from Titan. If Carbuncle is willing, I hope that he will block Diablos and if I get vig or roleblock powers, I will go for Leviathan. (or whoever, tell me if you want to swap for whatever reason)

Those were my thoughts, however, Carbuncle has this to say:
[QUOTE='[M] Carbuncle;2787237']I was hoping you didn't roleblock the same person as me. What a waste of my night.This means we both went for Siren? If the scores are 5-5 (and this would explain the 5 needed for majority lynch) then the leader had to have been blocked last night and we both went for Siren. That would've been the only thing stopping their victory.

Siren could well be the leader, meaning an alternate cult to the one Ramuh proposed would be

Siren
Ramuh
Titan
Leviathan/ Phoenix

Titan would have to have been compromised to tell us Siren was innocent, and because of the links I saw to Ramuh (and because of Titan saying Ramuh was sane) he would have to be in on it too. I am not sure who the fourth member would be and should Siren be the person who we agree on, I would like to discuss it further at some point. Neither Leviathan or Phoenix have voted for Siren, though, and Valefor and Diablos have so I am guessing it would be one of these two.

I don't know if Cult 1 or Cult 2 is more likely. If I decide it's Cult 1, I will vote Valefor to go along with the rest of you - as Shiva says, we need unity - but I think Phoenix would be a better bet.

For Cult 2, it's almost certainly Siren.

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 07:25 PM
My quote :(

Well, you get what I was trying to quote, don't you ya big slabs of pumpin' sexiness? :jokey:

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 07:30 PM
It's also possible that the cult tried to recruit Siren and failed. It would be very beneficial to recruit someone who has been confirmed sane

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 07:33 PM
Oh, can Carbuncle block recruitment? I saw some speculation about that awhile ago but I ignored it because I figured he was just a regular Jailkeeper (with Doctor and Roleblocking functions). If he can block recruitment as well then that is one hell of a powerful role.

PS: let me play with your big staff, Ramuh. ;)

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 07:35 PM
He roleblocks and protects them. I might be wrong, but doesn't protection stop recruitment?

PS: sure thing bbz.

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 07:46 PM
I thought it just blocked kills you handsome man. Having something that stops the Serial Killer and The Cult is a bit OTT. But Carbuncle can probably tell us himself better.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 07:52 PM
If that is the case and Siren is the cult leader then I'm at a loss because my own logic turns back on me. All I can give you is my word.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Ifrit;2787285']This means we both went for Siren? If the scores are 5-5 (and this would explain the 5 needed for majority lynch) then the leader had to have been blocked last night and we both went for Siren. That would've been the only thing stopping their victory.

If it's down to five cult and five town, the leader could be anyone Carbuncle blocked.

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Ahhhh. Good point.

Sexy Titan has been confirmed as a Psychwhatever by Cactuar even if he has since been recruited, I know I'm not scum but if you doubt it then hopefully my killing of Anima will persuade you, Bahamut's dead and so that leaves you or Valefor.

Which is right back where we started. God damn it. xD

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 08:12 PM
I'm a bit lost. Are me and Siren confirmed town or are we with the other suspects? This game is trippy. xD

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Siren isn't confirmed anything. Even if smexy Titan hasn't been compromised, then there's a very good chance she got turned after he investigated her.

As for you, you're town if handsome Titan is town. And I really, really, really fucking hope he is. (and not just because I want to go out on a date with him!)

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 08:17 PM
unless he's insane which is why he got Insane on gorgeous Doomtrain. Argh again.

fuck it just lynch me instead so I don't have to think about any of this ever again :lol:

[M] Apollo
02-04-2010, 08:45 PM
What are we, 5-5? So if we lynch a Cultist, then they recruit their last target, we're 5-4? I'm still a gigantic fan of aiming at someone we strongly suspect. We'll still be out of the red and can slowly dwindle the amount of Cultists as long as we get the first right.

How about we don't aim for the two big obvious targets, [M] Siren and [M] Valefor? While we're probably up to 5 Cultists, we're still one up by a Townie.

[M] Siren was sane at her last check-up, and while a Cult Leader might recruit a confirmed Townie, what's to stop him from leaving her there as a final gambit? Still pretty risky.

[M] Titan's investigations have never made any sense to me, so it's not as if [M] Ramuh is in the clear for me. He might, considering [M] Titan might be right and the Dud Issue really was complicated, but there's still that shadow of doubt.

I still give [M] Titan credit because if the Cult can't recruit power roles, he has one, however :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty it may have been. Same should've applied to [M] Bahamut too, in hindsight.

[M] Valefor is always being served up on a golden platter and that worries me. Could he actually be the Hag I so doubt the existence of? While 5 Cultists make me think P&H isn't true, what if [M] Diablos claimed Princess to make us question Hag?

I think we can assume [M] Phoenix, [M] Leviathan, and [M] Diablos are most certainly Cult because we're running out of options and doubt here. I say we start here and get someone less risky than our other options. :)

[M] Apollo
02-04-2010, 08:47 PM
Note to future players: flat beer stinks. Always finish off your glass in a timely manner. :(

[M] Apollo
02-04-2010, 08:53 PM
A little over two hours remain.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 08:55 PM
In a way I hope Siren is cult because it will make me the final standing Vanilla Townie. :] I have suspicions about one of the other three cult being leader instead of Valefor, because it seems like they're hiding and letting Valefor take the rope. Leviathan has been active but less controversial than Valefor.

##Unvote: Valefor
##Vote: Leviathan

I think ifrit should kill one of the other three tonight, assuming of course that Siren isn't cult which she could be so I'm not sure.

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 08:56 PM
What are we, 5-5? So if we lynch a Cultist, then they recruit their last target, we're 5-4? I'm still a gigantic fan of aiming at someone we strongly suspect. We'll still be out of the red and can slowly dwindle the amount of Cultists as long as we get the first right.We'll be 5-4 down and it will be game over. Usually the moderator will just end it at this point. If they don't, well, the cultists can vote in a cock - oops, I mean block! - of 5 for a townie each day and that'll be the end of that.

The only things to stop this, should we lynch a regular Cultist rather than a leader, is Carbuncle successfully picking out the leader, or if I get vigilante and hit a cultist, or if I get roleblocker and hit the leader. I think if I got those powers I would know who to hit based on whatever result we get today, the only problem is that there is only a 2 out of 5 chance of me getting one of those.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Ifrit;2787301']I thought it just blocked kills you handsome man. Having something that stops the Serial Killer and The Cult is a bit OTT. But Carbuncle can probably tell us himself better.
Is this the 500th time I'm explaining this role? My role blocks night actions and it also protects against bad effects. This includes night kills and probably cult recruitment. The role didn't specify these bad effects, but the fact that it's worded like that (though not exactly because I had to paraphrase) leads me to believe that. Whether the doctor part of me can do that or not it doesn't matter because as a roleblocker also I could roleblock a Cult Leader most likely.

[M] Caprica
02-04-2010, 08:59 PM
QUACK QUACKITY QUACK QUACKA QUAAAAAAACCKKKKK

[M] Caprica
02-04-2010, 08:59 PM
QUAAAAAACK QUACK QUACKA QUACKITY QUAAAAAACK QUACK!

##Vote: Valefor

QUAAAAACK~~

[M] Caprica
02-04-2010, 09:00 PM
QUACKITY QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK *shakes her tail feathers at Ramuh* QUAAAAACK

##unvote

##vote: Siren

[M] Helo
AWESOOOOOME

[M] Felix
Carbuncle;2787343']
Ifrit;2787301']I thought it just blocked kills you handsome man. Having something that stops the Serial Killer and The Cult is a bit OTT. But Carbuncle can probably tell us himself better.
Is this the 500th time I'm explaining this role? My role blocks night actions and it also protects against bad effects. This includes night kills and probably cult recruitment. The role didn't specify these bad effects, but the fact that it's worded like that (though not exactly because I had to paraphrase) leads me to believe that. Whether the doctor part of me can do that or not it doesn't matter because as a roleblocker also I could roleblock a Cult Leader most likely.Sorry, I just ignored it when people questioned you until now, sexy man. :shobon: So you're not absolutely clear on it? God, I hope your hunch is right.

[M] Caprica
QUACK QUACK QUACKITY QUAAAAACKITY QUACK QUACK QUAAAAAAACKKKKKKKK

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 09:01 PM
hahahahah what the fuck

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 09:01 PM
##unvote: leviathan
##vote: Phoenix

Maybe not cult leader.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 09:02 PM
And if it is the four I suggested last page I'm totally getting some hot summoner tonight. /smug

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Hey Rydia, you filthy woman who is of no interest to me, how come I never got to be a duck? :colbert:

Either way, Leviathan is obviously cult. I think I will just ignore him, it's just mind games.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 09:05 PM
maybe he's acting crazy so we think he isn't cult leader, but he actually is. 0_o

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 09:07 PM
I have been suspicious of Leviathan for for a while now, but I wanted to keep him around for my own amusement. :aimkiss:

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Jesus christ you could be right. Oh god damnit cult (whose male members can recruit me up the backside any day they like ;)) you tricky bastards.

Let's just stick to ignoring Leviathan. They're obviously trying to confuse us and make us think these things. We'll go by whatever actions Leviathan has made before today to judge his cult leader status, not this quacking.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Don't forget to look at his buddy Phoenix.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 09:09 PM
I hope I don't get turned tonight. ;_;

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Although tbh I am still willing to go with that chunk of prime beef, Carbuncle and his roleblocks (and mine last night) to determine the leader, which means it is Siren or Valefor imho.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 09:10 PM

1 little two little three little cult members. Three little four little five little cult members.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Not necessarily dear Ifrit. They may have tried to recruit a person I protected and were unable to hence why we were spared most likely spared a day. Or they maybe have tried to recruit Shiva and she bounced back like a basketball.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 09:12 PM
I'm bursting because if there are five cult then I know we have them all, but there is no way I can convince you I'm not cult. :irked:

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Carbuncle;2787365']Not necessarily dear Ifrit. They may have tried to recruit a person I protected and were unable to hence why we were spared most likely spared a day. Or they maybe have tried to recruit Shiva and she bounced back like a basketball.I would've thought that if they went for Shiva then they would've just got somebody else at random, you sweet pumpkin pie.

However, yeah, you could be right on that. But I dunno, Valefor and Siren have both been the most Cult-like bastards in this game. Well, besides Leviathan. I don't know why they would want to recruit two people who have come under a lot of suspicion. You'd go for the safe bets rather than the ones who are likely to be lynched. I just. ugggh. I'm going around in circles here.

I think we need some fresh perspectives on all of this. Damnit, Phoenix, if you are town - and I have strong doubts about that - get your butt out here now. :colbert:

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Ifrit;2787367']
Carbuncle;2787365']Not necessarily dear Ifrit. They may have tried to recruit a person I protected and were unable to hence why we were spared most likely spared a day. Or they maybe have tried to recruit Shiva and she bounced back like a basketball.I would've thought that if they went for Shiva then they would've just got somebody else at random, you sweet pumpkin pie.

Oh yeah! So that means one thing and one thing only. One of the bilge rats on my list is the Cult Leader.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 09:21 PM
That is if my protection abilities do not protect against recruitment.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Back in day 3 I noticed lots of Valefor and Leviathan posts in close proximity - and there were lots of posts from them. I'm actually assuming as Phoenix, Diablos and Siren didn't start posting until a bit later, it's one of those two who is leader.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 09:23 PM
Ifrit;2787367']I don't know why they would want to recruit two people who have come under a lot of suspicion. You'd go for the safe bets rather than the ones who are likely to be lynched. I just. ugggh. I'm going around in circles here.

They wouldn't. As you can see they didn't go for Odin.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 09:24 PM
They'd go for people who wouldn't be suspected like Diablos, Leviathan, Phoenix and/or Valefor.

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Back in day 3 I noticed lots of Valefor and Leviathan posts in close proximity - and there were lots of posts from them. I'm actually assuming as Phoenix, Diablos and Siren didn't start posting until a bit later, it's one of those two who is leader.I don't know, sweetcheeks, I think the leader would be more of a quiet type as he is much more valuable to the cause than a grunt.
They wouldn't. As you can see they didn't go for Odin. If they wouldn't, can we then assume they did not try to recruit Valefor or Siren on Nights 4 and 5 (or whenever it was you blocked them) and that if they were members and not the Leader, they were recruited before then?

[M] Mom – Host
02-04-2010, 09:28 PM
~1 and a half hours left. I don't look forward to sorting through this to double check the votecount :(

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 09:29 PM
Leviathan;2786204']Ifrit, theory 2 is also possible. I find both of your theories to be equally possible. Howeverr, I have a slight bias against Siren due to the fact that she hasn't done hardly a thing to even pretend to help. Laying oh so very low is not helpful in the least and a very good reason for me to believe her to be Cult leader.
Figures you would.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 09:30 PM
More time needed!

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Handsome Carbuncle and Shiva, who are you guys opting for right now?

For me it's Valefor or Siren still. It has to be. But if you guys want Phoenix like Ramuh does, I'll think about it. I'm still not entirely sold because of the night action web we've got to untangle.

[M] Helo
If the four we suspect are cult then they do a bad job at making cases, seeing as I found Siren to be much more helpful than Phoenix or Diablos.

[M] Mom – Host
Carbuncle;2787377']More time needed!

Two words: No.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 09:36 PM
Rydia;2787380']
Carbuncle;2787377']More time needed!

Two words: No.

I guess Rydia never got maths lessons. ;)

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 09:37 PM
Night 5: blocked Titan

:)

[M] Felix
Ramuh;2787379']If the four we suspect are cult then they do a bad job at making cases, seeing as I found Siren to be much more helpful than Phoenix or Diablos.tbh I've found Siren to be the least helpful. I think yesterday - Day 5 - was the first time she registered an official vote.

Phoenix and Diablos, those MANWICHES OF CREAM (I don't know what that means either, just roll with it) don't offer much but they at least throw out votes to analyse.

[M] Helo
wut

[M] Helo
@carby that was

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 09:41 PM
Carbuncle;2787384']Night 5: blocked Titan

This means that his result on spunkdam Ramuh was complete and utter bollocks?

hahahah you smurfing beast you. Well god damn played. :lol:

Right then, if Titan is full of :bou::bou::bou::bou: then it's Siren that we want imho.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Hold the phone, let's see what Titan has to say.

[M] Athena
02-04-2010, 09:44 PM
That's a smurfing lie! I wasn't roleblocked last night as I had a result on Ramuh.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 09:47 PM
That's interesting. What say you Siren, Valefor, Leviathan, Phoenix, Diablos?

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM
what the smurf. Titan managed to get the correct reading on me!

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Well, Ramuh my bearded busom buddy, if Titan has been compromised, then of course he knows what your status is!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Ifrit;2787385']
Ramuh;2787379']If the four we suspect are cult then they do a bad job at making cases, seeing as I found Siren to be much more helpful than Phoenix or Diablos.tbh I've found Siren to be the least helpful. I think yesterday - Day 5 - was the first time she registered an official vote.

Hardly my fault Lev broke the tie on Day 4 as I was typing my vote up.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Then we go into the territory of "if titan lies then Ramuh and Siren are guilty." I do not want that. I am good.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 09:57 PM
And how would you explain the great bandwagon vote and the other evidence we collected a couple of pages back?

[M] Mom – Host
02-04-2010, 09:59 PM
~1hr left!

[M] Felix
Why does it matter to you if we think Siren is guilty, strapping sonata? ;) I treat you both as seperate entities and I'm sure the rest of the town does too.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Ifrit;2787391']
Carbuncle;2787384']Night 5: blocked Titan

This means that his result on spunkdam Ramuh was complete and utter bollocks?

hahahah you smurfing beast you. Well god damn played. :lol:

Right then, if Titan is full of :bou::bou::bou::bou: then it's Siren that we want imho.

Depends on when he was compromised. Besides, I am not cult.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Ramuh;2787405']And how would you explain the great bandwagon vote and the other evidence we collected a couple of pages back?

You talking to me?

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 10:01 PM
Because I'm under the impression that we've been lumped into categories.

Me and Siren

Valefor, Diablos, Phoenix and Leviathan

Carbuncle, Ifrit and Shiva

Titan

[M] Helo
Siren;2787409']
Ramuh;2787405']And how would you explain the great bandwagon vote and the other evidence we collected a couple of pages back?

You talking to me?

Nope. :]

[M] Felix
Siren, quick, what are your thoughts on *swoon* Ramuh?

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 10:02 PM
The tables have turned. I have had a revelation. Let us hope this time it is correct.

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 10:03 PM
You wouldn't be lumped in with her if you weren't so determined to defend her you grizzled maneater, you. That you're so staunch in a defence of someone I suspect to be a Cult Leader doesn't do anything to remove my fears about you two you know. :tongue:

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 10:06 PM
Siren, who do you think is the most suspicious? Name four or five characters.

[M] Athena
02-04-2010, 10:09 PM
I don't understand why everyone isn't going after Valefor, who I have read as Insane. Ramuh and Siren are both Sane as far as I am concerned, and both are also risky votes. I prefer that we go for the safer vote of Valefor to win. We want to win, don't we?

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 10:10 PM
Maybe the cult are using you and your knowledge of who is innocent and guilty to lead them to victory. :(

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Ramuh. Suppose you are a free man. Free of all Siren connotations and will not share any fate that befalls her. What do you think of her?

Also I like big butts but only when they belong to men. Just thought I'd let you guys know~

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 10:14 PM
I think that she is very suspicious but I can't draw any links between her and my suspected cult, so I can't believe she is cult.

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Titan. If I am right you investigated Bahamut with no result, then Doomtrain, Siren, Valefor and Ramuh. What do you think of the possibility that you are an insane Psychologist, with Doomtrain (presumably) being a town role?

Valefor. What do you think of what has happened here with Carbuncle saying he blocked Titan?

[M] Apollo
02-04-2010, 10:17 PM
KILL LEVIATHAN

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 10:17 PM
WHAT I MEANT TO SAY IN THE ABOVE POST IS THAT I AM A HOMOSEXUAL MAN WHO LIKES OTHER MEN

:riiight:

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 10:19 PM
I know that but I wanted his view on it. :(

YOU GROSS FEMALE FEMALE ARE GROSS.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Well everybody knows everbody. I wanna go where everybody knows your name.

[M] Apollo
You would be surprised what I could do with ice, [M] Ifrit. ;)

[M] Adama
And they're always glad you came.

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 10:22 PM
I think we've all totally and utterly lost our minds under the pressure.

And I also think it is time for a banana hammock party.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 10:24 PM
We have very little time. :( We need to come to a decision.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Oh not again.

[M] Athena
02-04-2010, 10:25 PM
Ifrit;2787425'][QUOTE=;]
Titan. If I am right you investigated Bahamut with no result, then Doomtrain, Siren, Valefor and Ramuh. What do you think of the possibility that you are an insane Psychologist, with Doomtrain (presumably) being a town role?QUOTE]

While it could be possible that a Dud may be a town role, that does not make me insane. My readings are accurate. There are some pro-town roles that do come up Insane, and Doomtrain came up Insane because of his role as a Bomb, which may have been one of the roles that come up Insane than Sane.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 10:26 PM

I did block Siren last night. I wanted to see if anyone skeavy would crack. I pulled a Ramuh. This game will probably be over today and we will lose. :(

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 10:27 PM
Notice how nobody, NOBODY has come to the aid of Valefor whatsoever. If Vally was the cult leader, then his boys would've been doing all they could, attacking left right and centre and hurling their bodies in front of bullets to save his life. Instead, nothing. I think pretty much EVERYONE wants the guy dead. That just doesn't sit right with me.

I'm probably leaning towards it being Siren right now.

also dicks he he he.

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 10:28 PM
You should never pull a Ramuh unless you have various dysfunctions above and below the waist, and even then it doesn't work. :(

[M] Adama
##Unvote: Valefor

[M] Felix
oh god carby whyyyyy. I don't want to be a lone ranger and doom us all.

In the navy! You can sail the seven seas!

[M] Helo
That's exactly why I'm voting Phoenix. Also phoenix Wright was Mafia Serial Killer and he was bad so yeah.

[M] Felix
OH GOD STOP CHANGING!

In the navy! You can do whatever you please!

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Too much to think about.

[M] Athena
02-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Titan;2787440']
Doomtrain came up Insane because of his role as a Bomb, which may have been one of the roles that come up Insane than Sane.

I meant to say <i>possible</b> role as a Bomb, if not only a Dud.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-04-2010, 10:30 PM
Carbuncle;2787417']Siren, who do you think is the most suspicious? Name four or five characters.

If you're telling the truth, Titan. Ramuh as well to a lesser extent.

[M] Apollo
Let's not stress this.

##VOTE: [M] Siren

[M] Adama
##Vote: Siren

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Half an hour left.

My heart is pounding xD this is so intense. Best mafia game ever.

I think I am gonna have to make my decision on Siren. I will stake my entire mafia reputation on her being the Leader. If I am wrong, you may feel free to call me The Worst Mafia Player Ever Who Doomed The Town Like A Complete Idiot And Is Ten Times Worse Than Demon Dude's Bomb Claim. Or "Moron" for short. :jess:

##vote: Siren

IN THE NAVY! IN THE NAVY!

[M] Helo
Oh god no. I am innocent and if Siren got a sane reading she must be too. I have a strong sense of impending doom.

[M] Adama
People saved Valefor twice though.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-04-2010, 10:32 PM
##: Phoenix

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Town loses.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 10:33 PM
Ramuh vote VOTE FOR SIREN OR I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOUR FACE INTO OBLIVION DEAR GOD THIS IS CRAZY

[M] Helo
In the immortal words of me, day 1.

Ramuh;2782555']Yo dingy dog, I am busting uber moves.
My staff in one hand, in the other, some boobs.
Do not mess with my rhymes, 'memba I told ya.
I'm kicking your ass, like a busta' rhyme soldier.

Wurd.

##Unvote
##Vote: Siren

*salutes* This world has no place for an old man and his rhymes.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Wait, do I have five votes on me.

[M] Felix
Well, looks like Siren has 6 votes and the speed lynch limit was 5. So here we go. HOLD ONTO YOUR BUTTS. (or I will do it for you ;))

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Ok, town does lose.

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 10:35 PM
Well that sucks.

[M] Mom – Host
02-04-2010, 10:35 PM
Gotta check to see if that was a majority. BEE AR' BEE GUYS~!

[M] Adama
02-04-2010, 10:39 PM
Diablos and Phoenix cult lol

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 10:40 PM
It was a good journey. :(

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Rydia;2787469']Gotta check to see if that was a majority. BEE AR' BEE GUYS~!

That's why regular vote counts are a good idea.

[M] Mom – Host
Ramuh
Shiva
Carbuncle
Ifrit
Diablos
All currently have votes to Siren. That = day end. Flavor coming.

EDIT: AND SIREN STFU YOU'RE DEAD BISH :)

[M] Gaius
02-04-2010, 10:41 PM
I have a really good feeling about it this time guys!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-04-2010, 10:42 PM
My post is before yours is, SO YOU STSU.

[M] Mom – Host
02-04-2010, 10:45 PM
The day was nigh and Rydia ascended down from the heavens, disgusted by the bloodshed she had witnessed. The town gave her their verdict, "Siren must go!". Rydia knew what this meant, unable to defy the summons' choice, but unwilling to see her poor summons enslaved, she casted Meteor on Siren, killing both of them!

Siren was a Vanilla Townie.

Rydia was a Summoner AKA HOST, played by qwertysaur and Goldenboko! Thanks for playing guys!

The town is now eliminated! For the first time ever, EoFF has a, Cult victory! Congratulations cult!

Lots and lots of revelations (players, role PM's, night actions, etc.) to come!

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 10:46 PM
Good game guys. It was a blast. :)

qwertysaur
02-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Your Cult members were The following by the way.

Phoenix, Leviathan, Valefor, Ifrit and Diablos.

Just in case you were wondering. I have to catch a bus so when I get home I'll get into the Rydia account and post all the stuff you want to know, like what the Dud role and Depressed townie did, why Doomtrain was insane, and also other stuff. :p

[M] Gaius
02-04-2010, 10:49 PM
GO CULT

[M] Gaius
02-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Now let's guess who we all were.

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Alright suckahs let me hear some noise
We cultists just whooped you poor town boys
We got our leader, Phoenix, aint you heard?
It aint so smart to smurf with a fire bird
Next up is Leviathan, the serpent of the lake
Trying to outsmart her was a huge mistake
Third to join the gang was that bird Valefor
I can't believe you let him have 3 days more!
Oh yeah oh yeah it's your pal Ifrit, spirit o' Fire
Sorry guys but I'm a real good liar
Last to join the crew was our beloved Princess
Diablos is a dude with whom you don't wanna mess

As for these gimmicks? Ha, you will swallow anything.
I made them up and you are silly for buying 'em. Zing!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/CULTFATHER.jpg

[M] Mom – Host
02-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Now let's reveal who played who shall we?

♪TJ Gaga♪ was Anima, and somewhere in the game was partnered with Dignified Pauper!
MaximumtheMonkeyLord was Alexander. Unfortunately he never showed up and a replacement was never found. Fortunately, Alexander was nightkilled Night 1!
Mogi was Bahamut, but had to drop out after Day 1, so for the rest of the game Bahamut was played by oddler!
Timekeeper was Diablos! But somewhere amongst all that chaos was replaced by leader of mortals!
Blues Agent is Titan!
demondude55 is Ramuh!
Jiro is Phoenix!
NeoCracker is Odin!
Genius Lynx is Shiva!
Del Murder is Valefor!
Laddy is Doomtrain!
Sir Lancealot is Siren!
~*~Celes~*~ is Leviathan!
Psychotic is Ifrit!
leader of mortals is Chocobo!
Shattered Dreamer was Carbuncle, but had to drop out before the game started! So the role of Carbuncle was played by Shiny!
Jessweeee♪ is Cactuar!

[M] Helo
02-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Ifrit ... you are amazing in every way. I'm not shy to say that was the best performance by a player ever.

Do the mods mind if I tell everyone my real account and role?

Goldenboko
02-04-2010, 10:54 PM
We are currently announcing such, accounts identities are already up, roles are coming up next!

leader of mortals
02-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Rydia, I replaced Diablos after I died as Chocobo.

demondude
02-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Oops, never mind.

I enjoyed playing as Ramuh. :D But Psychotic, I thought we were bros after our rhyming ... and you were just pretending? :(

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 10:56 PM
You were pretending too~ :aimkiss:

But yeah no there was a very good reason for my gimmicks and I'll explain it when my role is revealed. I wasn't being a freak for the sake of it!

leader of mortals
02-04-2010, 10:57 PM
I'd love to see Ifrit's Role.

[M] Apollo
02-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Ah!

demondude
02-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Major love for Qwerty and Gobo, because that game was awesome. Seriously, the best one so far imo. Love you guys. :kiss:

[M] Mom – Host
02-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Here was the original setup, but not enough players joined!

Vanilla Townies:
Madeen
Eden
Siren
Odin
Ramuh
Leviathan
Ark
Ultima
Mason - Alexander
Recruting Mason - KOTR
Hag - Valefor
Beloved Princess - Diablos
Dud - Doomtrain
Nexus - Shiva
Cheater - Cactuar
Death Miller - Bahamut
Companion - Carbuncle
Psychiatrist - Titan
Melodramatic Townie - Ifrit
Serial Killer - Chocobo
Depressed - Townie Anima
Cult Leader - Phoenix

With not enough people we had to cut a few people and roles out and edit a few powers (Cult max comes to mind). So here was the actual setup

Vanilla Townies:
Siren
Odin
Ramuh
Leviathan
Alexander
Hag - Valefor
Beloved Princess - Diablos
Dud - Doomtrain
Nexus - Shiva
Cheater - Cactuar
Death Miller - Bahamut
Companion - Carbuncle
Psychiatrist - Titan
Melodramatic Townie - Ifrit
Serial Killer - Chocobo
Depressed - Townie Anima
Cult Leader - Phoenix

[M] Apollo
02-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Role PM

Rydia']Shiva, the queen of ice. You like things cold, so you use the power of Diamond Dust to keep your house nice and freezing at night. however, it is also very reflective, so much so that it redirects whatever targets it.

You are a nexus, you win with the town!

Anything that targets you during the night will be randomly redirected to another target.
You can be the random redirection as well, so you are not immune to night actions.

Good luck, happy lynching!I was always able to be targeted!

[M] Mom – Host
02-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Next up! Role PM's and explanations!

EDIT: Shiva :(

[M] Apollo
02-04-2010, 11:05 PM
Quickness is a trait which increases your chances of genetic reproduction!

[M] Mom – Host
02-04-2010, 11:11 PM
Rydia']Anima hates everything about this town. She hates the fact that she is always in chains, that her favorite soap opera has been cancled for "everybody loves shoat" and just wants the entire town to wallow in despair like she is. Lucky for her, she found a pamphlet for the Cult of the one true summon, and she likes it, because it keeps her sad thoughts at bay. (There is a really cute moogle on it)

You are a Depressed Townie, you wins with the Cult

You have no special features, but you know there is a cult, and you want in. Basically you are a cult traitor
Even if you never get recruited, you still win with the Cult.
Good luck, you evil summon!

Notes: Anima would've come up insane in a Psych reading. Fairly obvious why!

Rydia']Titan is the hulking and seemingly braindead member of the summons. You lift the earth and thrw it at people for an attack even! Who would have throught that the same Titan has three PHD's in Geology, Plate Tectonics and Psychology. Two of those are useless now.

But that Psychology makes you a Psychiatrist! you win with the town!

You can investigate one person a night and see if they are sane or not. All roles that are against the town are insane, but a few town roles are insane as well.
You can not investigate yourself, as you are sane and thats weird.

good luck Dr!

Notes: Psych could not be recruited by the Cult, he was too sane for that!

Rydia']Look how adorable you are! So fluffy and cute, and the ability to cast protective spells to top it all off! I want to hug you myself! Carbuncle knows she is adorable, and wants to share her love with the world!

You are the companion, you win with the town!

Each night, you can go to someones house and take a nap with them. By doing so, you protect them from any negative effects. However, you also distract them so they will not perform a night action if they have one.
You can't protect yourself, sorry

Good luck cutie!

Note: Companion also could not be recruited into the cult, as she was to loyal to whomever she was protecting at the time!

Rydia']Bahamut, the king of Dragons always did feel a little left out. After moving to the moon once and also having 5 billion forms in Final Fantasy VII, he always seemed to be different from the other summons. Because of your stange and unique strength,

you are a Death Miller! you win with the town

If you die, your role will be revealed as a mafia goon.
You also come up as guilty to any cop investigations.
Good luck and happy lynching!

Rydia']Cactuar is such an adorable little guy isn't he. He has those three hairs, the ever changing face, stiff legs, and an attack that does 1000 damage always, sometimes one that does 10000 as well. And they evade almost everything because they are so fast. And you use your speed to your advantage.

You are a dirty cheater, you win with the town!

You have the ability to pick any of the players identities right now and get to see their role. This can only be done once, and before the game begins.
Because you cheated, you will come up guilty if a cop investigates you.

You win with the town, good luck.

Rydia']Shiva, the queen of ice. You like things cold, so you use the power of Diamond Dust to keep your house nice and freezing at night. however, it is also very reflective, so much so that it redirects whatever targets it.

You are a nexus, you win with the town!

Anything that targets you during the night will be randomly redirected to another target.
You can be the random redirection as well, so you are not immune to night actions.

Good luck, happy lynching!

Rydia']Doomtrain always was a dangerous Guardian Force. A train that was poison elemental, and smashed into things to attack? Well there is one more thing to watch, and thats because Doomtrain runs on explosives.

You are the Bomb! You win with the town!

If you die, you will kill either the last person who voted to lynch you, or the person who nightkilled you.

Good luck, happy lynching and possible exploding!

Notes: Doomtrain was actually a Dud! Which means he thought he was a bomb, and had all the qualities of one, except that hole, you know, blowing up thing! He comes up insane to the Psych (as you noticed), because he was! He didn't know what his own role was!

Rydia']Valefor always was careful to stay mostly out of harms way. From taking flight in battle to avoid random earthquakes from fat Ochus or making speed a top priority, Valefor has it covered. Also hidden is the secret stash of Elixers and other random items that are useless. Like 99 dolls of Queen Bhrane and 99 Tissues from Gold Saucer.

You are a hag, you win with the town

If you die, the game will skip over the next night phase, and immediately start the next day.

Good luck, you creepy aeon.

Rydia']You are Leviathan, the king of the sea. Commanding the swesome power of the Tsunami, you drench whoever faces your summoner. But when the land of summons goes awry, you take it to help find the scum through simple discussion and possible name calling.

You are a Vanilla Townie, you win with the town!

You win when all scum is lynched.
You have no role powers other than your brain, guts, wit, and your town vote!

Happy lynching!

Rydia']Ramuh, the wise aged wielder of lightning. When not summoned, you happen to have a hobbey of playing through Final fantasy games in your spare time, how else would you know the story of Joseph in your role in FF IX? But other than a collection of games in his house, Ramuh is just a normal summon.

Happy lynching!

Rydia']Siren's never been the most useful summon (minus her awesome non-combat abilities in Final Fantasy VIII), so she doesn't have a particularly large array of talents to bring to the table for mafia either!

Happy lynching!

Rydia']Alexander is far too large to follow a suspect without being noticed, or to sneak up and kill an unsuspecting townie without being heard. No, his immense size limits his role quite easily.

Happy lynching!

Rydia']Diablos is loved by all. No one can resist his charm, nor his sleek black look. Everyone wishes they where him. He can fly, and do gravity based damage. Everything about Diablos is awesome.

You are a Beloved Princess, you win with the town!

If you are lynched, the town goes into mourning and skips the next day phase!

Good luck o' sexy one

Rydia']Ifrit has always loved the spotlight. He's forced himself into every game that summons have existed. In FFV he made sure he had a small role in the plot, and when he found out he was being written out of Final Fantasy XII, he flipped out for weeks, until the developers named a ship after him, if only to shut him up.

You are a Melodramatic Townie, you win with the town!

Each night you can take on a different role depending on where you were in the voting during the day phase.
If you garnered the 4th most votes you are Bulletproof and cannot be shot and killed.
If you garnered the 3rd most votes you gain the powers of the Vigilante, and may kill one person that night. (Note: May kill, you don't have to kill anyone)
If you garnered the 2nd most votes you gain Doctor powers, and may protect 1 person from harm during the night.
If you manage to survive a tiebreaking round, you gain Cop powers and may investigate one person.
If you don't come in any of these places, no night power!

Notes: When enlisted into the Cult, Ifrit lost his powers! However, had he been the only surviving Cult member, he would've regained them! Moreover, if he was the only Cult member left and he survived and won, he would've been so Melodramatic as to claim victory for HIMSELF. And the ranks would've gone First: Ifrit, Second: Cult, Third: Town!

Rydia']Phoenix was never able to understand why these foolish summons would go out to help the party on a whim. S/he feels that these Final Fantasy should really need help before any summon even begins to think about making an appearance and he'll show everyone the way summons should act, using his persuasive ability of course! What did you think, he was mafia?

You are the Cult Leader, you win with the Cult!

Once per night you can recruit one person into the cult.
You win when there is no possible way the town can get a majority vote
You cannot be nightkilled for the first two nights.
Your cult can only have up to four people in it at a time.
You may use this forum to discuss with your other cultists! (http://z10.invisionfree.com/yunalescas_nightclub/index.php?act=idx)

Happy Brainwashing!

Note: Because there where not enough players, there was a limit set to the cult, at 5.

Rydia']Odin has been trying to find his mojo ever since Final Fantasy VIII. After being sliced in two by Seifer of all people, Odin just hasn't been the same. He thought maybe it was time for him to to go all evil on your asses, but that just didn't feel like him, so he's taken a leave of absence from Final Fantasy until now. 'Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in.'

Odin, you are a Vanilla Townie, you win with the town!

Happy lynching!

Rydia']Didn't count Chocobo as a summon? Lots of people have made that mistake and now, they're going to pay. Chocobo is tired of being the first summon, a throwaway one after the first few boss fights. Revenge is sweet.

You are a Serial Killer, you win by yourself.

You win once all other players have been killed.
Once per night you may PM a Nightkill choice to me, [M] Rydia.

Happy killing!

[M] Mom – Host
02-04-2010, 11:14 PM
I believe that's just about it! Psy/Del Murder, have fun with the title of the game!

[M] Felix
02-04-2010, 11:15 PM
Moreover, if he was the only Cult member left and he survived and won, he would've been so Melodramatic as to claim victory for HIMSELF. And the ranks would've gone First: Ifrit, Second: Cult, Third: Town!Well now I wish I'd fucked them all over. :shobon:

Basically I took up gimmicking as a way to get votes. It would annoy the hell out of some people so that they'd vote for me, but I had hoped there'd be logical enough people to not to want to kill a guy just 'cause he was rhyming. Worked a treat on Day 1, but on Day 2 I knew I had to do my duty to the town and out Chocobo.

Then the next two days Cap'n Ifrit and the Emperor-God started getting angry at anyone that dare accuse them in the hopes to get votes for being annoying, but nothing happened. Then the Cult wanted me and that was the end of being annoying and I kept my gimmicks a bit more muted. :shobon:

[M] Mom – Host
02-04-2010, 11:19 PM
Boko forgot one thing

The cult forum
Yunalescas Nightclub (http://z10.invisionfree.com/yunalescas_nightclub/index.php?)

You have to register to see the forum.

Goldenboko
02-04-2010, 11:22 PM
It was in the role PM. I thought that was good enough! Jerk! xD

[M] Mom – Host
02-04-2010, 11:23 PM
Also the official winners list.

Jiro as Phoenix, Celes as Leviathan, Del Murder as Valefor, Psychotic as Capt Ifrit, Leader of Mortals as diablos, and Dignified Pauper as Anima.

[M] Mom – Host
02-04-2010, 11:23 PM
It was in the role PM. I thought that was good enough! Jerk! xD
People whoi have ADD can't read that long post fully :p

Psychotic
02-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Not gonna post night actions? :greenie:

PS: sorry Anima.

[M] Mom – Host
02-04-2010, 11:31 PM
They are saved on my computer at home so they will come in a little bit.

Goldenboko
02-04-2010, 11:45 PM
btw dudes and dudettes, this was the 3rd most active mafia ever. Way to go crazy spamming guys

[M] Felix
02-05-2010, 12:05 AM
Awesome.

Also our hosts did not mention the PM I got on Day 2 where I was told that if I told you how my role actually worked, I'd get modkilled. Just so nobody thinks it could've been abused by me saying "okay, give me 3 votes today so I can be a vig!" or whatever.

Goldenboko
02-05-2010, 12:07 AM
Ifrit;2787531']Awesome.

Also our hosts did not mention the PM I got on Day 2 where I was told that if I told you how my role actually worked, I'd get modkilled. Just so nobody thinks it could've been abused by me saying "okay, give me 3 votes today so I can be a vig!" or whatever.

Right! This was also applied. It wasn't in the role PM because it never really occurred to me and qwert that the user of the role might attempt meta-gaming. xD

qwertysaur
02-05-2010, 12:44 AM
Night Actions 1
Cult: Leviathan
Carbuncle: Titan
Chocobo: Shiva --> Alexander
Titan: Bahamut (No result)
Ifrit gets Cop: Chocobo (Guilty)

Night Actions 2
Cult: Valefor
Carbuncle: Ifrit
Titan: Doomtrain (Insane)
Ifrit gets Vigilante: Bahamut

Night Actions 3
Cult: Carbuncle (Immune)
Carbuncle: Bahamut
Titan: Siren (Sane)
Ifrit gets doc: Ifrit

Night Actions 4
Cult: Ifrit
Carbuncle: Valefor
Titan: Valefor (Insane)
Ifrit gets Vigilante: Anima

Night Actions 5
Cult: Diablos
Carbuncle: Siren
Titan: Ramuh (sane)

[M] Athena
02-05-2010, 12:54 AM
*uber late* Sorry Siren, I couldn't save you. :( But congrats to the Cult, you all played a good game!

Shiny
02-05-2010, 01:04 AM
Leviathan as cult not surprised. Diablos as cult I knew that. Phoenix I knew that. Valefor I knew that and I was annoyed Day 3 that we didn't lynch him like we had planned, LYNX. Ifrit I stopped suspecting after he killed off Anima, but I should have put two and two together with his ties to Valefor. But you know what? I got lazy maybe Day 3 and half because I figured we were done for anyway. Fun game and wonderful set-up. I hope you all enjoyed my troll everyone strategy. :3

Goldenboko
02-05-2010, 01:12 AM
It did seem like a few of you where quite aware that Valefor was Cult, yet he was never lynched. Probably the biggest mistake of the town.

Del Murder
02-05-2010, 01:15 AM
I was aware. :greenie:

Shiny
02-05-2010, 01:17 AM
Yeah really. I was really shocked he wasn't lynched Day 3. All the sudden Shiva changed the vote to Bahamut I was wtf no. And then again the next day, but I actually thought Odin was Cult so that was surprising. Three biggest shockers: Odin not being cult, Valefor not getting lynched, Ifrit being recruitable and actually being able to keep his powers if he's the last cult member...I have a feeling we still would've lost if he was the last one.

Goldenboko
02-05-2010, 01:34 AM
Yeah really. I was really shocked he wasn't lynched Day 3. All the sudden Shiva changed the vote to Bahamut I was wtf no. And then again the next day, but I actually thought Odin was Cult so that was surprising. Three biggest shockers: Odin not being cult, Valefor not getting lynched, Ifrit being recruitable and actually being able to keep his powers if he's the last cult member...I have a feeling we still would've lost if he was the last one.

On the bright side, if he was the last one, the cult would've lost too. ;)

Shiny
02-05-2010, 01:49 AM
The Doomtrain thing completely screwed Titan over. It's a shame cuz if it weren't for that, he would've been golden.

Agent Proto
02-05-2010, 02:08 AM
Yeah, I know.

Jessweeee♪
02-05-2010, 02:12 AM
The Doomtrain thing totally baffled me. "Dud" implies that it was an ineffective explosive of some kind and the orange indicated a killing role, so some sort of connection to the Bomb role was obvious. Why in the world would a bomb be sane? Then again, our hosts decided to make him insane for a completely differen reason, so what do I know xD

Agent Proto
02-05-2010, 02:14 AM
In other news, have anyone figured if I was even playing? :3

Shiny
02-05-2010, 02:35 AM
The Doomtrain thing is my only problem with this game otherwise I thought the set-up was perfect. By far the most creative I have seen so far and the most fun!

And Ramuh almost gave me a friggin heart attack with that random kill for Ifrit in the day. Jessewee spazzing out <3 ilu boo (don't eat my face plz YOU WON AS MAFIA SERIAL KILLER I HAVE TO HAD TO GET U BACK), people's random ass grammar (mine included), Lynx posting in his account and then not realizing until like an hour after. Hahaha, I love you all. Except you Boko.

##Vote: Goldenboko

Goldenboko
02-05-2010, 02:53 AM
ilubabe :aimkiss:

Madonna
02-05-2010, 02:56 AM
Yeah, way to delete things, Miss Shiny!

leader of mortals
02-05-2010, 03:20 AM
Shiny, that was me that forgot I had posted on my real account for over an hour(I've finally decided to finish the FFX Walkthrough)

Del Murder
02-05-2010, 03:35 AM
You both did it.

Agent Proto
02-05-2010, 03:52 AM
I never posted in the game thread or the discussion thread under this account while I was playing. :p

Jessweeee♪
02-05-2010, 04:29 AM
don't eat my face plz YOU WON AS MAFIA SERIAL KILLER I HAVE TO HAD TO GET U BACK

Whaaaat, I did not. I lost. Pretty hard. The mafia won. Because after I failed to convince the town that leader of mortals was the Godfather. So you should be thanking me :colbert:

...but I did shoot you, I guess!

Shattered Dreamer
02-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Looks like I missed an awesome game :(

Psychotic
02-05-2010, 02:29 PM
If you guys had lynched Valefor when I told you all to then none of this would've happened! :colbert:

Also, Proto, no, I had no idea you were in the game.

Agent Proto
02-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Also, Proto, no, I had no idea you were in the game.

:D Well to be fair, I had no idea you were Ifrit until <b>Miss</b> Leviathan mentioned the Horny Gay Faith Healer when you had to act gay. That was hilarious! xD

Only a few of the summons were pretty easy to figure, as most were hard to guess. The summons that come to mind in figuring out were Leviathan (~*~Celes~*~), Carbuncle (Shiny), and Shiva (Genius Lynx). I pretty much didn't bother to figure out who most of the summons were. :P

Shiny
02-05-2010, 06:49 PM
I figured out Ifrit day one as everyone did. I figured out Lynx, Jessewee, Celes, oddler, leader of mortals because they all posted in their account. I figured out Sir Lance cuz Celes told me and demondude just because he is demondude. That's about it.

I wanted to lynch Valefor forever and it's my only regret for not forcing Shiva to switch back his vote that day, but getting town to bandwagon without a long post seemingly trying to make sense, but really just pointing out random stuff so you will just vote for who I want you to (what I did with Cactuar, Chocobo, and Odin) is too much work. :shiny:

Agent Proto
02-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Though, I wish DD hadn't suggested that I investigate him. I was thinking about investigating Phoenix after Odin's lynching, that probably would have helped Town a whole lot. :(

demondude
02-05-2010, 07:01 PM
I know. :[ I wanted to test you to see if you were sane/insane and I tried to make you believe I might be either because I didn't roleclaim. My plan would have worked well if we lynched Valefor, but we got led to Siren. xD

Shiny
02-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Speaking of DD, what is it you wanted me to suck? :)

demondude
02-05-2010, 07:04 PM
:expee:

Shiny
02-05-2010, 07:08 PM
I know. :[ I wanted to test you to see if you were sane/insane and I tried to make you believe I might be either because I didn't roleclaim. My plan would have worked well if we lynched Valefor, but we got brainwashed. xD
We didn't get brainwashed; we got uber lazy. You had everyone right for Cult except Ifrit, but for some reason didn't jump on my Valefor thing because you randomly suspected me for some reason. And Siren voting for Phoenix, but saying nothing about why. Shiva just being Shiva. I mean I just dunno wtf. Everyone was sipping that purple drank.

leader of mortals
02-05-2010, 09:25 PM
I think that the Town's big mistake was not trusting Titan's claim after what happened with the Dud, and I wasn't exactly sure what to believe either. If the town would have trusted Titan, Siren wouldn't have been lynched, and Valefor would have. This probably would have saved the town, which would allow Titan more nights to find more Cult.

Del Murder
02-05-2010, 10:18 PM
It's pretty silly to think a Psychologist would be insane. I can't believe you guys even entertained that notion.

I thought the Dud role was pretty clear, though I was cult at the time and had more info than the rest of you.

Psychotic
02-05-2010, 10:20 PM
Yeah I 100% believed Titan was sane while I was town and would've followed him into the very fires of Mordor. Then I got turned and had to imply he was a nutter.

leader of mortals
02-05-2010, 10:21 PM
It's pretty silly to think a Psychologist would be insane. I can't believe you guys even entertained that notion.

Yeah, but that just seemed like the thing that would mess us all up and make us feel like idiots.

Del Murder
02-05-2010, 10:23 PM
You were fine with that on your own.

leader of mortals
02-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Oh, thank you. Really, your kind words are all that keep me going.

Shiny
02-05-2010, 11:55 PM
I didn't buy the insane psychologist thing and I don't think many townspeople did either -- at least I hope not. Insane psychologist is an oxymoron and would have been a very retarded role if this had been the case. I thought a few times that Titan had turned instead of Ifrit. I'm glad I was immune. Getting recruited would've ruined the mystery of the leader.

EDIT: Psychiatrist...same difference.

oddler
02-06-2010, 01:00 AM
don't eat my face plz YOU WON AS MAFIA SERIAL KILLER I HAVE TO HAD TO GET U BACK

Whaaaat, I did not. I lost. Pretty hard. The mafia won. Because after I failed to convince the town that leader of mortals was the Godfather. So you should be thanking me :colbert:

I still consider my choice to argue with leader of mortals in and out of the Mafia forum a huge turning point in that game. It jacked up the town's view on Will Powers and ended up leading to the death of Phoenix Wright. :cool:

I sucked in this game but, Jesus. What do you do with Death Miller?! Ugh.

~*~Celes~*~
02-06-2010, 01:05 AM

I still consider my choice to argue with leader of mortals in and out of the Mafia forum a huge turning point in that game. It jacked up the town's view on Will Powers and ended up leading to the death of Phoenix Wright. :cool:

I sucked in this game but, Jesus. What do you do with Death Miller?! Ugh.

My sweet Bahamut. :aimkiss: Oh how I abhor your role.

Agent Proto
02-06-2010, 01:05 AM
Well, if you hadn't role-claimed, it would convince the town that there is a mafia, and we would have been more focused on finding mafia then the cult.

~*~Celes~*~
02-06-2010, 01:07 AM
I just loved using his role as a way to make him look suspicious :D

[M] Aaron
02-06-2010, 06:32 PM
OMG! YEAH! WE WON!!!

GO CULT!!!!! :3