PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

[M] Mom – Host
01-27-2010, 01:45 AM
Mafia XIV
Pandaemonium in the land of Summons

Hecatoncheir and Brynhildr were walking and chatting about how awesome their roles in final Fantasy XIII were, and they were walking to their house on the lakefront next to the moogle sign when they saw an odd ditch. They looked inside and to their horror were the bodies of all 13 Knights of the round, Ultima, Eden, Ark, and Madeen. The shock was too much, and they didn't notice the the truck that was coming at them from behind. As they saw the driver it all went black and they died. All of them were Flavor Victims played by [M] Rydia. Scum has appeared in the once peaceful land of summons, and a mob has formed.

Here is a recap of the rules for you to read, they are important so follow them or you will be stabbed with a toothpick and then shot.

Unless your role PM says otherwise, keep all game discussion in the game thread.
No sharing your role in private. You can <a href="http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Roleclaim">roleclaim</a> of course, but only in the game thread.
Keep your real identity secret. During the game, you can not say who you are, anywhere. No exceptions, even if you die in the game. This is a new rule for this game. Even the hosts themselves are a secret.
Post only with your mafia account in the game thread. I recommend using a different skin for the mafia account. Also if you use a different browser you can be logged in both accounts at the same time.
Don't be an ass. Being an ass includes cheating, diverging completely from your assigned role, going back and deleting or editing all your posts, using asshole-ish methods to find out information about other people's roles, etc.
Have fun. This is a game, remember that.

Voting

This is important, you have got to vote every day you are alive. And that vote must be before the deadline for the day, so if you think you will not be able to meet that deadline, get a vote in early please. To vote, you must use the format
##Vote:name

you can unvote with the format
##unvote:name

when at least half the town votes on one person, a majority vote, the day will end. If their is a tie and the day ends, we have sudden death, and the two unlucky summons have a thunderdome brawl. No really the first person to vote for one of the two in the tie who has not yet voted for that person decides the lynch. But a thunderdome of summons would be awesome.

The accounts in play:
[M] Alexander Vanilla Town killed night 1
[M] Anima Depressed Townie killed night 4
[M] Bahamut Mafia Goon lynched day 4
[M] Cactuar Cheater lynched day 1
[M] Carbuncle
[M] Chocobo Serial Killer lynched day 2
[M] Diablos
[M] Doomtrain Dud lynched day 3
[M] Ifrit
[M] Levaithan
[M] Odin
[M] Phoenix
[M] Ramuh
[M] Shiva
[M] Siren
[M] Titan
[M] Valefor

[M] Mom – Host
01-27-2010, 01:48 AM
Day 1 will last for at least 24 hours, and it takes 9 votes for a majority lynch. If you have any questions or concerns please ask away.

[M] Felix
01-27-2010, 01:49 AM
Yo yo yo it's time to play!
I hope we can all have fun today. :)

[M] Caprica
01-27-2010, 01:54 AM
I made a no-bake strawberry cheesecake today :) graham cracker crust!

[M] Colette
01-27-2010, 01:56 AM
##Vote: Ifrit

Let's go!

[M] Athena
01-27-2010, 01:57 AM
About time, I say!

[M] Elize
01-27-2010, 01:58 AM
Who dares disturb my sleep?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-27-2010, 02:05 AM
Bahamut;2782283']##Vote: Ifrit

Let's go!

##Vote: Bahamut

Guys Bahamut is the Godfather get him.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
01-27-2010, 02:25 AM
Let's get this train rolling.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
01-27-2010, 02:35 AM
YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, SHIH-VAH!

[M] Anise
01-27-2010, 02:37 AM
It's time to start cooking.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-27-2010, 03:48 AM
Hey everyone. Just posting to show that I'm here, I guess.

[M] Colette
01-27-2010, 04:14 AM
I'm off to bed now. Let's do some lynching tomorrow, kay?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-27-2010, 04:26 AM
Chocobo;2782320']Hey everyone. Just posting to show that I'm here, I guess.

1000 NEEDLES :cactuar:

[M] Anise
01-27-2010, 04:34 AM
I don't think they would pierce his fat and feathers

[M] Caprica
01-27-2010, 05:08 AM
I have a feeling this whole game will be full of us picking on McNuggets over there. OBTUSE :(

[M] Anise
01-27-2010, 05:17 AM
He could easily be the Godfather, who sits on his ass and just eats pasta.

[M] Adama
01-27-2010, 05:22 AM
Um, hello.

[M] Anise
01-27-2010, 05:44 AM
*SEX0RZ NEWBIE*

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
01-27-2010, 05:47 AM
Hi.

[M] Aaron
01-27-2010, 06:02 AM
Bahamut;2782331']I'm off to bed now. Let's do some lynching tomorrow, kay?

I don't even know who to point my fingers at! :(

[M] Athena
01-27-2010, 06:09 AM
Ifrit and Bahamut are both off to a good start.

[M] Caprica
01-27-2010, 06:26 AM
I've always liked Ixion. :D

[M] Helo
01-27-2010, 07:20 AM
Where teh smurf is my naked summoner?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
01-27-2010, 08:30 AM
Don't you mean half esper?

[M] Anise
01-27-2010, 12:37 PM
Leviathan;2782371']I've always liked Ixion. :D

:confused:

[M] Caprica
01-27-2010, 02:07 PM
What? I think Ixion is a neat summon/esper.

[M] Anise
01-27-2010, 03:03 PM
I thought you might have been crazy, because you're quite obviously not Ixion. Also, Ixion isn't present in play. It just confused me momentarily, is all.

[M] Caprica
01-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Sorry about that, didn't mean to confuse you. :( But yeah, Ixion's my favorite esper/summon. What about the rest of you?

[M] Anise
01-27-2010, 03:39 PM
Ixion was pretty damn neat. I've always been a bit of an Ifrit fan though. He's just so hot

[M] Caprica
01-27-2010, 03:44 PM
i c wut u did thar :D

[M] Helo
01-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Leviathan and Phoenix are distracting the town and are clearly Mafia. Now I just have to decided which scummy scum to vote off first. >:(

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-27-2010, 06:20 PM
I agree, Ixion is neat. And I agree, DERAILMENT.

##Unovte: Bahamut
##Vote: Leviathan

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-27-2010, 07:23 PM
Fine.

##Unvote: Leviathan

Now we don't have a tie for the most votes.

[M] Felix
01-27-2010, 07:26 PM
Bahamut, homeboy, you say "let's go"
Alright let's see if you can handle my flow
You a dragon? Bustah, I seen scarier birds
Your attacks are so weak, they remind me of turds
Oh no!! Look out!! Here comes Mega Flare!!!
:bou::bou::bou::bou:'s so weak, even a kitten wouldn't care.

You dealin' with the one true spirit of Fire
Your time's up, dawg, you 'bout to expire
You think you're so tough, you think you're the King
I think you compensatin' for your small ding-a-ling
There's a lesson right here that needs to be learned
Don't smurf with Ifrit else you gonna get burned.

I've had enough of you, ya dried up old fruit
It's you or me, so I'ma ##vote: Bahamut

[M] Felix
01-27-2010, 07:27 PM
Cactuar, what the hell, you voted for me too?
Alright, dawg, don't make me get fresh on you!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-27-2010, 07:27 PM
O:

[M] Helo
01-27-2010, 07:28 PM
Votecount

Ifrit (2): Bahamut, Cactuar
Bahamut (1): Ifrit
Leviathan: (0): Cactuar

Just thought I'd start the vote count.

[M] Felix
01-27-2010, 07:33 PM
Wass up Ramuh you bearded old man
You're not so bad, bro, have you got a plan?

[M] Helo
01-27-2010, 07:38 PM
Yo dingy dog, I am busting uber moves.
My staff in one hand, in the other, some boobs.
Do not mess with my rhymes, 'memba I told ya.
I'm kicking your ass, like a busta' rhyme soldier.

Wurd.

[M] Felix
01-27-2010, 07:46 PM
Word up homie, you speak the truth
Ramuh your rhymes just raise the roof
Take notes, Bahamut, this guy is frightening
smurf Mega Flare, this boy's got lightning

We're on a mission today to find some jerks
They're worse than The Empire, worse than the Turks
They think that killin' us summons is a way to have fun
I say we show those hatahs the barrel of a gun

[M] Helo
01-27-2010, 07:53 PM
Yo Ifrit baby, I gotta tell you now
Yo rhymes are addictive, a little like WoW.
Come on cactuar homie, bring it right on.
The only winner this time, is my ten inch schlong.

yo

[M] Athena
01-27-2010, 08:11 PM
What's with all this c<i>rap</i>?! It's making me mad! *lifts a bit of the earth and tosses it around angrily*

[M] Athena
01-27-2010, 08:12 PM
Wait a minute, who the hell are you posting here? You're no summon!!

[M] Helo
01-27-2010, 08:24 PM
I would also like to mention ahead of time that I am not derailing anything, because there was no discussion anyway. Before Leviathan and Phoenix came along, we were having a perfectly productive conversation about obtuse chocobos. It is through the medium of rapping I hope to instill confidence amongst our town ranks.

I have found the first major mistake of the game, and possibly the worst one in any Mafia yet. Anima said he was "pointing his fingers" but they are HANDCUFFED. Why would he need to lie? Because he is mafia. I have ousted all three mafia members already, what do I win?

[M] Helo
01-27-2010, 08:27 PM
Also I hope the day is extended. :/

[M] Colette
01-27-2010, 08:40 PM
No irate townspeople yet? What the hell kind of Mafia game is this? We're past the third post, people! Let's get some blood boiling!

So, somebody roleclaim.

Also, I'm leaving my LET'S-GET-THIS-PARTY-STARTED vote because Ifrit is annoying. I must add that I like Ifrit's 'rhymes' better than Ramuh's though. Sorry, Ramuh.

[M] Helo
01-27-2010, 08:46 PM
##vote: Bahamut

[M] Felix
01-27-2010, 08:48 PM
Also, I'm leaving my LET'S-GET-THIS-PARTY-STARTED vote because Ifrit is annoying.
You just made a mistake there, dragon boy
We're looking for killahz, not those that annoy
What you got there is a real nice excuse
To use tomorrow, should I get the noose.

So my vote stays too, dawg, you just tripped up
And to our inactive players: hey, dudes, 'sup?
Why aint none of y'all talkin'? We got a job to do
Aint nevah gonna find scum without all tha crew.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-27-2010, 09:02 PM
I really don't understand anything that's going on right now.

Ifrit appears to have an odd role where he is forced to talk in rhymes. I doubt this would be a mafia role, so I say he is town, because I don't think he would try to do something like this so he can be cleared as a townie, there would be easier ways of doing that.

Ramuh seems odd, I don't know why he started rhyming with Ifrit, but maybe he is just having some fun?

Although I agree with Ifrit that we should be looking for mafia and not someone annoying, I think Bahamut is just looking for someone to kill, and getting rid of a distraction is better than a random person. I don't fully agree with this strategy, but I don't think it makes him scummy.

Leviathan and Phoenix are probably just having fun, and I won't hold it against them because nothing was going on yet.

Bahamut and Cactuar haven't done anything yet, so I'll leave them be.

I don't have anyone to vote for, so I will vote for a random inactive, because I think a random gut feeling is better than voting for someone I find to be innocent.

##Vote: Valefor

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
01-27-2010, 09:12 PM
Ifrit;2782592']We're looking for killahz, not those that annoy

I'd be pretty annoyed if I was killed.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-27-2010, 09:16 PM
I think Ifrit just has an ego problem rather than a post restricting town role.

[M] Athena
01-27-2010, 09:17 PM
Ramuh;2782582']I would also like to mention ahead of time that I am not derailing anything, because there was no discussion anyway. Before Leviathan and Phoenix came along, we were having a perfectly productive conversation about obtuse chocobos. It is through the medium of rapping I hope to instill confidence amongst our town ranks.

I have found the first major mistake of the game, and possibly the worst one in any Mafia yet. Anima said he was "pointing his fingers" but they are HANDCUFFED. Why would he need to lie? Because he is mafia. I have ousted all three mafia members already, what do I win?

You win my vote for being too cocky.

<b>##Vote: Ramuh</b>

[M] Colette
01-27-2010, 09:19 PM
I had chalked Ifrit's annoying behaviour up to first day ridiculousness, but I see what you're getting at, Chocobo. Regardless, I'm sticking with my vote, because, like I said, Ifrit annoys me, whether it's his role's fault or his.

As a note, if I had a role like that, I'd be screwed. If that is the case with Ifrit, I commend you.

[M] Felix
01-27-2010, 09:47 PM
I'm not yet allowed to discuss my role.
But all I will say is that I am no troll.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
01-27-2010, 09:53 PM
I don't think Ifrit is mafia, weird roles are rarely scum.

[M] Apollo
01-27-2010, 10:02 PM
##Vote: [M] Doomtrain

It's nothing personal, just something to do before reading everything I've missed, and sorry for being late to the party. :(

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-27-2010, 10:03 PM
Doomtrain;2782615']I don't think Ifrit is mafia, weird roles are rarely scum.

I've already said this.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-27-2010, 10:27 PM
Wow so being mafia is as easy as pretending to have a post restricting role?

._.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-27-2010, 10:32 PM
##unvote: Valefor
##vote: Cactuar

You seem to be too against Ifrit

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-27-2010, 10:37 PM
Let me clarify:

What I am saying is that you can't just write him off because he's rhyming. He's most likely rhyming just because he can, and you shouldn't use it to determine what sort of role he has. This doesn't necessarily mean he is or is not mafia.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-27-2010, 10:39 PM
In otherwords, he needs to be given more scrutiny than that.

As of now, he doesn't seem any more or less suspicious than the rest of you, so I have no need to change my vote until something catches my eye.

[M] Colette
01-27-2010, 10:45 PM
I was thinking the same thing, actually, Cactuar, but I didn't quite feel the need to say anything about it.

Finally, some drama. Let's break this tie and get one of us on the noose.

[M] Adama
01-27-2010, 10:48 PM
Ifrit;2782611']I'm not yet allowed to discuss my role.
But all I will say is that I am no troll.
You are allowed to actually. The only reason you'd feel weird about discussing it is because you're mafia or you have a special role.

[M] Helo
01-27-2010, 10:54 PM
Hey guys srs time nao. I was just messing earlier, but it caused some discussion so go us? :D Ifrit being mafia would strike me as odd, because he is the most active poster and no mafia is ever so vocal day 1. (same logic can be applied to me btw.)

Although I disagree with Carbuncle's logic. Ifrit obviously has something up with him, but don't call him out and tell him to claim! Anybody would feel weird about discussing their role, and I really don't endorse trying to extract that information from him yet, mafia or not. So far I find nobody suspicious of being mafia, but I would like Ifrit to make a useful post, rhymes or none.

[M] Helo
01-27-2010, 10:56 PM
boo-boo on my last post. I meant whether you thought he was mafia or not.

##unvote: Bahamut

[M] Gaius
01-27-2010, 10:59 PM
If Ifrit has a role that forces him to rhyme in every post, then that is the most awesome role ever. If he's a scum making up a role to avoid lynch, then that is the most awesome mafia play ever. Either way he doesn't get my vote today. (I'm a poet, and I didn't even know it)

On day 1 it's really hard to pick out a mafia. Mafia would have to be pretty stupid to stand out right away. Sometimes it's best to try and eliminate who you don't think is mafia, and then voting for one of the people who remain.

Some of the mafia probably haven't posted yet, or only have 1-3 posts. In fact, I am 100% sure there is at least one mafia among those with 3 or fewer posts:

Siren
Doomtrain
Carbuncle
Diabols
Shiva
Anima
Valefor
Alexander
Odin

That doesn't narrow down the choice a whole lot but I think it is more likely to find a mafia in this group than those who have posted a ton. The lay low mafia are harder to find anyway.

[M] Felix
01-27-2010, 11:03 PM
Sure, I may only post in rap
But that don't mean I'll take any crap
See in the day, my bark is worse than my bite
My true power only comes out at night
Want to know more? Well that's too bad.
Lynch me, you'll miss the Ifrit you never had.
Say I've got an ego, say I'm full of :bou::bou::bou::bou:
You'll be the one who looks bad for it :monster:

But yeah, judge me by my words and not by my rhymes
Why you all bein' so aggro? Lighten up, fun times!

[M] Helo
01-27-2010, 11:04 PM
You aren't being very helpful Ifrit. :(

[M] Felix
01-27-2010, 11:06 PM
How can I help, my bearded friend?
Tell me what to do, I'll see it through to the end.

[M] Helo
01-27-2010, 11:08 PM
Whatever you can do to help. :p Do you agree with me that Carbuncle's question was odd? What do you think about the inactives?

[M] Adama
01-27-2010, 11:13 PM
Ramuh;2782663']Ifrit obviously has something up with him, but don't call him out and tell him to claim!
Who said anything about telling him to claim the first day? That would be stupid and Ifrit knows this.

[M] Athena
01-27-2010, 11:14 PM
Carbuncle haven't asked any questions old man.

[M] Felix
01-27-2010, 11:14 PM
Whatever idea Carbuncle has about me is wrong,
As for inactives, I hope they're not inactive for long.
I think that the mafia enjoy the attention being on me
Some will be laying low, trying to be hard to see

I also think one or two will be in the public eye
To avoid suspicion, if I should eventually die
Ignoring the non-posters is a terrible mistake
One I think we can not afford to make

I also want to say this game should be fun
And inactives make it dull, unlike the sun!
Saying I'm annoying is suspicious to be sure
But what are they not posting for?

[M] Helo
01-27-2010, 11:15 PM
It is the way you said it. He would only be frightened of revealing if he was mafia or a special role. We have really little to go by right now so I'm clutching straws I admit, but what importance to you would it be if he had a special role?

[M] Adama
01-27-2010, 11:16 PM
Ramuh;2782675']Whatever you can do to help. :p Do you agree with me that Carbuncle's question was odd? What do you think about the inactives?
I didn't ask a question. The inactives are either town who are afraid to speak because they're not sure what to say yet or scum who are afraid to say something revealing. Nevermind. Titan is a mind-reader.

[M] Helo
01-27-2010, 11:18 PM
Or people who have not had the opportunity to log on. I apologize, it wasn't a question, just something I picked up on and thought I'd pursue. I have to go, but I'll be back in about seven hours.

[M] Apollo
01-27-2010, 11:23 PM
I'm going to help fan fires here and point a finger toward the cactus and the geezer. Something about them earlier in the thread just gave me a bad vibe.

Ramuh;2782494']Leviathan and Phoenix are distracting the town and are clearly Mafia. Now I just have to decided which scummy scum to vote off first. >:(

Cactuar;2782514']I agree, Ixion is neat. And I agree, DERAILMENT.

##Vote: LeviathanMaybe nothing, may be everything.

Sorry, [M] Valefor, if you think I'm bad for making one post, but I also dislike my vibes aren't matching yours. Glad to know posting more will clear away your suspicions.

Going to keep my vote for now because there's not much reason to change it yet. Will probably jump offa this train if it looks like you'll be screwed, [M] Doomtrain, even if Barret says I can't.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-27-2010, 11:28 PM
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we're on, till we get to the end of the line.

[M] Felix
01-27-2010, 11:31 PM
I think I am willing to take this back:
##unvote I'll cut him some slack
But I've got my eye on him, I'll keep him in mind
For now, though, we've got scum to find.

I want some inactives to come out and post
Come on, guys, just think of your poor host!
##vote: Odin now I'm voting for the dark rider
But I'll unvote, when you show you're not a hider.

I want to make it clear that if I am in the noose
I will change my vote, and this is not an excuse
I believe it will better help the town
If I am alive, so please don't frown!

[M] Colette
01-27-2010, 11:42 PM
So we only have two inactives left: Alexander and Odin. Valefor finally made it, but didn't add anything other than that he thinks that there might be scum in this game, which may or may not be amongst a list that consists of over 50% of all players, though he's sure that at least ONE scummy person is among them.

However, Valefor also noted something that fortified my choice in voting Ifrit. If he is Mafia, he's pretty good at it, or, rather, he has a rather brilliant plan to wipe off some suspicion; he has a nice, reasonable means of claiming town as long as he's consistent, but I have to admit that I'll feel like an ass if he's lynched and flips town.

Another significant point is that, if it is in his role to post in such a manner, it'd be a big burden, and I'd hate for that burden to be balanced by some sort of power, as he implied (See in the day, my bark is worse than my bite/My true power only comes out at night). I'm going to assume the worst and hope that it doesn't bite me in the end.

I have nothing really to say about the two inactives other than that they need to hurry up.

Also, I only voted Ifrit in the beginning because I was bored and wanted to get some discussion started. It was coincidence that I voted for someone with an extremely annoying role/behaviour.

Shiva, those two posts made by Ramuh and Cactuar respectively were obviously sarcasm and not meant to be taken seriously. Also, posting more won't necessarily clear you of suspicion, but it will clear the suspicion of remaining inactive; inactivity doesn't lend itself to this game, or any game, for that matter. Regardless, posting more will help, just maybe not anyone's level of suspicion towards you.

Thanks for engaging the inactives, Ifrit.

And hosts, if this is an awesome role that you've given Ifrit, thanks for the comic relief.

[M] Adama
01-27-2010, 11:42 PM
Bahamut;2782589']
Also, I'm leaving my LET'S-GET-THIS-PARTY-STARTED vote because Ifrit is annoying. I must add that I like Ifrit's 'rhymes' better than Ramuh's though. Sorry, Ramuh.
After looking over the thread again I caught somethin' fishy. Voting for someone because they're annoying is not a good reason to lynch someone.

[M] Colette
01-27-2010, 11:44 PM
Voting for someone at random, based on how they introduce themselves, or just because someone else is voting for them aren't good reasons either, but they always happen on day one.

Just sayin'

[M] Mom – Host
01-27-2010, 11:46 PM
Y'all are getting 10PM EST. That's another 3 hours and 15 minutes. Vote count to come.

EDIT: Also realize you are not getting babysat with you millions of vote counts. I'm doing this one because I'm feeling giving.
EDIT: Apparently Bahamut did it. Whatever.

[M] Colette
01-27-2010, 11:47 PM
[M] Ifrit (2): [M] Bahamut(1), [M] Cactuar(3)
[M] Bahamut (1): [M] Cactuar(1), [M] Ifrit(1), [M] Ramuh(1)
[M] Leviathan (0): [M] Cactuar(2)
[M] Valefor (0): [M] Chocobo(1)
[M] Ramuh (1): [M] Titan(1)
[M] Doomtrain (1): [M] Shiva(1)
[M] Cactuar (1): [M] Chocobo
[M] Odin (1): [M] Ifrit(2)

The numbers behind the voters indicate that it is (1) their first vote, (2) their second vote, and so on and so forth. Bold = Votee

[M] Felix
01-27-2010, 11:47 PM
If he is Mafia, he's pretty good at it
You think that a mafia would do this on day one?
This is more suicidal than sayin' "I'm da bomb!"
Sorry bro, but I think you need to get a clue
Lynchin' me aint the right thing to do.
Also, posting more won't necessarily clear you of suspicion, but it will clear the suspicion of remaining inactive; inactivity doesn't lend itself to this game, or any game, for that matter. Regardless, posting more will help, just maybe not anyone's level of suspicion towards you.I do, however, agree with the above thoughts!
You've got to analyze what you've got, sports.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-27-2010, 11:53 PM
Cactuar;2782647']Let me clarify:

What I am saying is that you can't just write him off because he's rhyming. He's most likely rhyming just because he can, and you shouldn't use it to determine what sort of role he has. This doesn't necessarily mean he is or is not mafia.

Why do you think he is likely to be mafia? Why don't you think he has a special role? Remember Horny Gay Faith Healer? It's happened before, where there has been someone with restricted posting options. Now I'm not saying that he could know this as well and use it to try to clear himself, but I am saying, as I have said before, that he is most likely a townie with restricted posting.

Also, I'm going to stop this inactive attack before it really starts. It always turns into a witch hunt where people lynch random townies hoping to find a mafia, and then if there were mafia that were inactive, they start trying to contribute. It's too common, and it's too useless.

[M] Adama
01-27-2010, 11:53 PM
Now everyone is adding ' at the end of ing words. Mafia are clearly copycats.

##Vote: Everyone

Bahamut;2782706']Voting for someone at random, based on how they introduce themselves, or just because someone else is voting for them aren't good reasons either, but they always happen on day one.

Just sayin'
In all seriousness, this is correct. Still doesn't mean it isn't fishy. I think I smell Marlin or is it Trout?

[M] Colette
01-27-2010, 11:54 PM
Ifrit;2782711']You think that a mafia would do this on day one?
This is more suicidal than sayin' "I'm da bomb!"
Sorry bro, but I think you need to get a clue
Lynchin' me aint the right thing to do.

In order to keep up such a facade, the actor would be forced to stay consistent. Yes, I think it's a creative idea and reasonable to say that scum could try such an act to attempt to dodge suspicion. The fact that you seem so convinced that Mafia wouldn't do it shows me that you'd buy into it if someone else tried it.

[M] Colette
01-27-2010, 11:57 PM
Carbuncle;2782717']In all seriousness, this is correct. Still doesn't mean it isn't fishy. I think I smell Marlin or is it Trout?

In all seriousness, voting for everyone is stupid, confusing, and not fishy at all in the slightest, sarcastic or not.

I was quick to judge, but I've already justified myself on the topic, so it's all good.

[M] Felix
01-27-2010, 11:59 PM
Bahamut;2782719']
In order to keep up such a facade, the actor would be forced to stay consistent. Yes, I think it's a creative idea and reasonable to say that scum could try such an act to attempt to dodge suspicion. The fact that you seem so convinced that Mafia wouldn't do it shows me that you'd buy into it if someone else tried it.
So first you say I'm devious, I'm cunning, it's a plan
Then you say I'd fall for such a ploy, well, which is it man?
Am I a genius? Am I dumb? I need to know.
Your logic is flawed, dude. Fo' sho.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 12:00 AM
Bahamut;2782710'][M] Ifrit (2): [M] Bahamut(1), [M] Cactuar(3)
[M] Bahamut (0): [M] Cactuar(1), [M] Ifrit(1), [M] Ramuh(1)
[M] Leviathan (0): [M] Cactuar(2)
[M] Valefor (0): [M] Chocobo(1)
[M] Ramuh (1): [M] Titan(1)
[M] Doomtrain (1): [M] Shiva(1)
[M] Cactuar (1): [M] Chocobo
[M] Odin (1): [M] Ifrit(2)

The numbers behind the voters indicate that it is (1) their first vote, (2) their second vote, and so on and so forth. Bold = Votee

Gah, my formatting got all screwed up when I copy pasted. Sorry about that. I'll redo now.

[M] Felix
01-28-2010, 12:01 AM
I'd also like to know if there's a mod about
How much time is left, please? Give us a shout!

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 12:03 AM
Bahamut;2782723']
Carbuncle;2782717']In all seriousness, this is correct. Still doesn't mean it isn't fishy. I think I smell Marlin or is it Trout?

In all seriousness, voting for everyone is stupid, confusing, and not fishy at all in the slightest, sarcastic or not.

I was quick to judge, but I've already justified myself on the topic, so it's all good.
Which is why that vote wasn't to be taken seriously. My opinion of your "this person is annoying so I'm voting for them" thing still stands as of right now regardless of your justification. It's too soon for me figure out who I'm placing my vote for. A few people have stood out, but there are also people who have hardly said anything and I don't know what to think about them yet.

[M] Mom – Host
01-28-2010, 12:03 AM
Ifrit;2782732']I'd also like to know if there's a mod about

Rydia;2782707']Y'all are getting 10PM EST. That's another 3 hours and 15 minutes. Vote count to come.

EDIT: Also realize you are not getting babysat with you millions of vote counts. I'm doing this one because I'm feeling giving.

About 3 hours now. Don't worry. You all are being watched. :)

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 12:04 AM
Ifrit;2782729']So first you say I'm devious, I'm cunning, it's a plan
Then you say I'd fall for such a ploy, well, which is it man?
Am I a genius? Am I dumb? I need to know.
Your logic is flawed, dude. Fo' sho.

No, if you're making it up, you know exactly what you're doing and you're good at it. If I knew it was just your role, I'd pity you. Either way, I'm extremely impressed at how long you've been able to keep this up.

My logic is hardly flawed. You just stated that it'd be dumb for Mafia to do it on day one. Going by the logic that I've clearly stated, that means to me that you wouldn't suspect someone of being Mafia if they acted in a manner that mirrored your current behaviour. I have no idea why you see my logic as flawed, other than the fact that my vote has your name on it.

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 12:04 AM
Ifrit;2782732']I'd also like to know if there's a mod about
The mod said about 3 hours. Nevermind again.

Don't take that vote seriously, Rydia.

[M] Mom – Host
01-28-2010, 12:05 AM
Also, to Carbuncle, you are allow 1 vote, therefore you may vote for 1 person or no one, not everyone.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 12:08 AM
Carbuncle;2782734']
Bahamut;2782723']

Which is why that vote wasn't to be taken seriously. My opinion of your "this person is annoying so I'm voting for them" thing still stands as of right now regardless of your justification. It's too soon for me figure out who I'm placing my vote for. A few people have stood out, but there are also people who have hardly said anything and I don't know what to think about them yet.

I didn't intend for my initial vote to be taken seriously. My vote is 100% serious now though, and I've extensively explained why. You think that my vote isn't serious because I tried to jump-start Day One, but that was 24 hours ago, and drama has sparked since then. I've completely justified my vote, like I said, so there's no reason not to take it seriously anymore.

If anyone else had posted first, I would have initially voted for them, after which I would have promptly changed my vote to Ifrit when I developed my theory of him being hidden behind his rhymes.

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 12:08 AM
##Vote: Rydia

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 12:10 AM
Bahamut;2782743']
Carbuncle;2782734']
Bahamut;2782723']

I didn't intend for my initial vote to be taken seriously. My vote is 100% serious now though, and I've extensively explained why. You think that my vote isn't serious because I tried to jump-start Day One, but that was 24 hours ago, and drama has sparked since then. I've completely justified my vote, like I said, so there's no reason not to take it seriously anymore.

If anyone else had posted first, I would have initially voted for them, after which I would have promptly changed my vote to Ifrit when I developed my theory of him being hidden behind his rhymes.
No. Not your vote, mine. I should have made that more clear.

[M] Felix
My logic is hardly flawed. You just stated that it'd be dumb for Mafia to do it on day one. Going by the logic that I've clearly stated, that means to me that you wouldn't suspect someone of being Mafia if they acted in a manner that mirrored your current behaviour. I have no idea why you see my logic as flawed, other than the fact that my vote has your name on it.I think you've misread what I'm trying to say
If I was capable of such a scheme, okay?
Surely I would also suspect others if they tried
To use rhyming to get a free ride.

At one point you're implying I am smart,
At another you're saying I'm a gullible tart
I think you're too convinced that you're right
Bending the situation to your needs, as well you might.

But to be frank, if I saw another doing this
I'd deem it irrelevant, nothing amiss
As I tried to say to you all once before
Judge my words, not my rhymes, to settle the score.

[M] Colette
Take that one seriously though, because it's original and witty, especially in context.

[M] Mom – Host
01-28-2010, 12:13 AM
Carbuncle;2782744']##Vote: Rydia
:aimkiss:

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 12:16 AM
Bahamut and Ramuh both jump to conclusions real fast. The Bahamut thing was more of misunderstanding when Ramuh was clearly misreading. Ifrit is drawing alot of attention to himself/herself and I'm curious as to why.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-28-2010, 12:18 AM
I wish someone would answer me...

Ok, a much more simple question...

Why do you think Ifrit is scum? Just because it is possibe for him to be? Do you have actual evidence?

[M] Felix
01-28-2010, 12:21 AM
Mut, it's funny how you were happy to vote for me
For no reason, then you say I'm annoying, tee-hee!
So we called you out on it, said it was weird
Then you throw out a new reason for me to be feared

You're just dead set against me, not open to reason
I hope if I die, it's dragon hunting season.
There's something about this that's not quite right
You'll be my #1 suspect if I survive tonight.

I also want to see more people post
Odin and Alexander more than most.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 12:21 AM
Carbuncle;2782745']No. Not your vote, mine. I should have made that more clear.

Got it. Sorry for jumping all in your :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

Also, I'm having lots of fun.

Ifrit, I'm applying the logic under two completely different circumstances, one of which is absolutely hypothetical and is only used in my argument to fortify the fact that people would generally see the act you're potentially putting on as harmless and innocent because, as you said, no Mafia would act as you've acted on day one. I see very little other suspicions amongst any other players, and you had to have suspected that this would happen, that someone would call you out on your actions, whether your rhymes come in fact from your role or not, and you should have suspected that it'd happen early on.

Chocobo, of course I don't have any evidence; it's day one. If suspecting someone for acting suspicious is suspicious in and of itself, have at me.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 12:24 AM
Also, I just want it to be clear that I know I'll be on the chopping block if Ifrit is lynched and flips town. Even if he's not lynched today, I've walked out too far into the water. It'd be easier to swim to the other side than to go back now. So, if you aren't mafia, Ifrit, then I'll probably be gone before Day Four, be it by Mafia or the noose.

[M] Apollo
01-28-2010, 12:24 AM
Odin and Alex, where are you, shouldn't you at least say hi? :(

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-28-2010, 12:25 AM
Why do you find him to be acting suspicious then? Just because it is possible that he is scum? It is possible that I am scum too, and I'm even defending Ifrit. Why don't you vote for me? How is me acting the way I do to show I am town any different from Ifrit's?

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 12:31 AM
Ifrit;2782753']
I also want to see more people post
Odin and Alexander more than most.

A good way of getting inactives to come out and play is probably voting for them.

##Vote: Alexander

I'll change it once I see Alexander respond.

[M] Apollo
01-28-2010, 12:33 AM
[M] Chocobo, you can chalk up [M] Bahamut's behavior to being scum, it's really irrational. ;)

[M] Gaius
01-28-2010, 12:34 AM
Shiva;2782687']Sorry, [M] Valefor, if you think I'm bad for making one post, but I also dislike my vibes aren't matching yours. Glad to know posting more will clear away your suspicions.
That's not true, but it's interesting that you think it is.

Shiva;2782687']Going to keep my vote for now because there's not much reason to change it yet. Will probably jump offa this train if it looks like you'll be screwed, [M] Doomtrain, even if Barret says I can't.
This always bugs me, when people make a vote and then make a footnote saying they will change it later if the person gets more votes. Too much ass covering, and mafia are the ones who would be most concerened with covering their ass.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 12:36 AM
Chocobo;2782759']Why do you find him to be acting suspicious then? Just because it is possible that he is scum? It is possible that I am scum too, and I'm even defending Ifrit. Why don't you vote for me? How is me acting the way I do to show I am town any different from Ifrit's?

I've explained this in a few posts. I've taken into account the fact that he could simply have a creative role drafted by the hosts, and I understand that if he is town then I've sealed my own fate. If he isn't, and he is Mafia, no one will suspect him because of this face he's put on.

I understand what you're saying. Weighing the two possibilities, if Ifrit is town, and he does indeed have a power role, it'd be a detriment to the town to lose him, and especially this early on. However, if he is Mafia, it's likely that he'll survive until much later days because of his potential act, which would put a crippling amount of stress on the town, because it's unlikely that Ifrit would compromise any potential safety that he has behind any mask that he may or may not have made after all of this attention; doing so would assure his lynching, if he isn't lynched today.

I have to uphold that I feel that it's the safest route to lynch Ifrit because, not only is it possible that he's Mafia, like everyone else, as you've clearly pointed out, but, if he is Mafia, he is likely to be more detrimental to the town's health than scum who can/will post normally, because of the fact that they can't hide behind such a veil.

[M] Felix
01-28-2010, 12:37 AM
and you had to have suspected that this would happen, that someone would call you out on your actions, whether your rhymes come in fact from your role or not, and you should have suspected that it'd happen early on.
No, I am not going to play ball!
This has no relevance to anything at all.
"Don't hate me for going all crazy
Someone else would've done it, but they're lazy"
Nobody else has done it, it's just you
You're not listening to reason, what else am I to do
But tell you so
yo yo yo yo.

If suspecting someone for acting suspicious is suspicious in and of itself, have at me.This isn't an act that you've carried out
Your reasons are poor, of that I have no doubt.

Also, I just want it to be clear that I know I'll be on the chopping block if Ifrit is lynched and flips town. Even if he's not lynched today, I've walked out too far into the water. It'd be easier to swim to the other side than to go back now. So, if you aren't mafia, Ifrit, then I'll probably be gone before Day Four, be it by Mafia or the noose.
Now you're just being stubborn for no real cause
How about you just stop and pause
It's only day one!
The game's just begun!
It's never too late to change your mind
A mistake-laden past can be left behind
If you're town, and you get lynched for me
I won't take any comfort in your misery.
Maybe. ;)
(baby)

---

Soon I will be finding my bed
But I don't want to discover that I am dead
I think if anyone with 1 vote has to die
It should be Cactuar, and I'll tell you why

He's come in here, taken pot shots at folk
Then runs away, right after he's spoke
He has a vote for me, but where is he now?
He's letting Bahamut take the rap, that cow!

Sorry, Caccy, I know my reasons aren't great
Please realise that I want to dodge this fate
##unvote ##vote: Cactuar
I hope you understand, whoever you are

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 12:37 AM
Hello, Cactuar. Why did you place your votes?

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 12:38 AM
Summary: Ifrit is more dangerous than Chocobo because, yes, as you explained, you could both be Mafia. You are both just as likely to be Mafia. However, he would hurt the town much more than you would if he were Mafia, making him the greater of seventeen evils.

[M] Felix
01-28-2010, 12:42 AM
Damnit I want to go to sleep
But Bahamut your posts just make me weep!
I'm not hiding anything, what you see is what you get
So what if they are expressed through couplet?

This isn't a mask, read my posts
What are my votes to you? Ghosts?!
Also stop with this "I sealed my fate" crap
It's day frickin' one, listen to my rap.

Nothing is set in stone, get it into your head
Now please can I just go to bed?
I will give you all ten minutes, but why?
To ask questions! Then I will say "Goodbye".

[M] Gaius
01-28-2010, 12:42 AM
Chocobo;2782716']Also, I'm going to stop this inactive attack before it really starts. It always turns into a witch hunt where people lynch random townies hoping to find a mafia, and then if there were mafia that were inactive, they start trying to contribute. It's too common, and it's too useless.
It is not useless, and you already stated the reason why. I agree that blindly going after inactives is the wrong move, but by doing so, you will stumble upon the mafia, as they will be the inactives that 'start trying to contribute' once the 'witch hunt' has started. I've seen mafia do this many times. You have to read between the lines.

Never addressing inactives is a mistake since it gives the mafia a great strategy to employ. But, really, it's not far fetched to have little posts on day 1. My list was posted more to see the reaction to it. I'm still trying to see who I can cross off before I make my vote today.

I do think lynching Ifrit would be a mistake at this point.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-28-2010, 12:44 AM
How is Ifrit more dangerous than me? How will his act make him so cleared if he is mafia if you are suspecting him right now?

[M] Apollo
01-28-2010, 12:47 AM
I think by [M] Bahamut's reasoning, we should kill him first and then [M] Ifrit, because then we could keep a possible power role if his accuser is scum, but then lynch the fire demon if the dragon turns out right. :)

##UNVOTE: [M] Doomtrain
##VOTE: [M] Bahamut

Not really in the mood to care how wrong this logic might be, but I like it more than doing nothing, and I'm going to laugh if we end up lynching two townies for suspecting each other. :(

Yes, [M] Valefor, I switched votes, keep a tally on that, yeah. ;)

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 12:49 AM
Ifrit;2782770']No, I am not going to play ball!
This has no relevance to anything at all.
"Don't hate me for going all crazy
Someone else would've done it, but they're lazy"
Nobody else has done it, it's just you
You're not listening to reason, what else am I to do
But tell you so
yo yo yo yo.

I didn't imply that no one else would do it because they're lazy. I implied that no one else would do it because it would call a lot of attention.

This isn't an act that you've carried out
Your reasons are poor, of that I have no doubt.I said nothing about me making any actions. I said that you were acting suspicious, which I see now as being partially faulty logic. I see it as suspicious because of the stance on this game that I've taken. I'm judging your based on your actions and not your words, despite the fact that you said not to.

Now you're just being stubborn for no real cause
How about you just stop and pause
It's only day one!
The game's just begun!
It's never too late to change your mind
A mistake-laden past can be left behind
If you're town, and you get lynched for me
I won't take any comfort in your misery.
Maybe. ;)
(baby)You seem to be kinda desperate to draw attention away from yourself, which is reasonable, considering you're in for a lynch if votes don't change. I'm not gonna let your demeanor get to me though, as glib as you're trying to sound. The game has just begun, and begun it has. I've cast my suspicions, and I've cited my reasons. Like I said from the beginning: Let's go.

Soon I will be finding my bed
But I don't want to discover that I am dead
I think if anyone with 1 vote has to die
It should be Cactuar, and I'll tell you why

He's come in here, taken pot shots at folk
Then runs away, right after he's spoke
He has a vote for me, but where is he now?
He's letting Bahamut take the rap, that cow!I do agree with you somewhat on this, but only in the slightest. My degree of agreement goes to the fact that Cactuar is more suspicious in my eye than the inactives.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-28-2010, 12:50 AM
Well Valefor, I'm sorry, but I kinda left that open for you to comment on. How will you separate a mafia not trying to die from a Town that is also trying to not die? If you go after the ones that start to contribute, how do you know that the mafia won't just lay back down?

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 12:53 AM
Shiva;2782778']I think by [M] Bahamut's reasoning, we should kill him first and then [M] Ifrit, because then we could keep a possible power role if his accuser is scum, but then lynch the fire demon if the dragon turns out right. :)

That's what I was thinking.

[M] Felix
01-28-2010, 12:54 AM
To the town I say - goodnight!
Please do what is right.

[M] Mom – Host
01-28-2010, 12:56 AM
~2 Hours remaining.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
Right now I am pretty near equal suspicion with Cactuar and Bahamut, and I will stay with Cactuar for now, but if I have to, I will bandwagon to Bahamut.

[M] Gaius
It obviously depends on the situation and what has transpired on the days before, and what those people say once they are addressed directly. You can't just take activity into consideration, but combined with other factors it does paint a better picture. It would be foolish to ignore it.

<b>##Vote: Shiva</b>

I don't suspect Ifirit or Bahamut and I don't like them getting all the attention today. I've also eliminated a few others for now based on their behavior today. I don't want to vote for a 0-poster because that tells us nothing if we are wrong.

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 12:57 AM
Rydia, I don't like that we can't see who edited their posts. Fix it or die.

And since when does Valefor live in Colorado.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 12:58 AM
Chocobo;2782777']How is Ifrit more dangerous than me? How will his act make him so cleared if he is mafia if you are suspecting him right now?

Why do you find him to be acting suspicious then? Just because it is possible that he is scum? It is possible that I am scum too, and I'm even defending Ifrit. Why don't you vote for me? How is me acting the way I do to show I am town any different from Ifrit's?These are highly synonymous. I just answered your questions. He has a mask behind which he can easily and reasonably hide and claim town.

Also, I say we do it the other way around. Let's lynch Ifrit first, and if he flips town then I'll take the knot next, whether I like it or not. If he flips Mafia, then I'm off the hook. Whichever way you decide, him or me first, it'll work out the same way.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 01:02 AM
Wait, we can't see if someone edits their posts? Yeah, that needs to be changed.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-28-2010, 01:04 AM
No. It would be idiotic to lynch one of you and then turn to the next based solely on the role. And why should we lynch him first, if he has a power role like he says he has, it would be better to try to keep that in play.

[M] Mom – Host
01-28-2010, 01:04 AM
Carbuncle;2782789']Rydia, I don't like that we can't see who edited their posts. Fix it or die.

You can't see who is editing their posts because no one is editing their posts. Also everyone knows Valefor's summer home is in Colorado. Duh.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-28-2010, 01:05 AM
Carbuncle;2782789']Rydia, I don't like that we can't see who edited their posts. Fix it or die.

Bahamut;2782792']Wait, we can't see if someone edits their posts? Yeah, that needs to be changed.

It's against the rules to edit posts.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 01:06 AM
I understand that it's against the rules. I was confused because Carbuncle put me under the impression that it was impossible to tell whether or not someone could edit their posts.

Sorry about that.

[M] Apollo
01-28-2010, 01:08 AM
I would've thought it easy-peasy for an admin to set the permissions so no one marked [M] could edit posts at all, but what do I know? ;)

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-28-2010, 01:09 AM
Posting from my phone (this means I didn't read a bunch of the previous posts) so I'll keep this short. I was gonna save this for a better situation, but I think I'll just come out with it. Also forgive me for not using paragraphs, the enter button on my phone submits the post. Anyway. My role is Cheater. Before the game starts I choose one player and I am told ("peek at") their role. Because I "cheated" I come up guilty when investigated. I am town aligned. I will not reveal who I chose, but I will tell you that I was told he was a Psychologist. So I guess we have cult or something. I'll answer any questions when I return to my dorm.

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 01:10 AM
Rydia;2782796']

You can't see who is editing their posts because no one is editing their posts. Also everyone knows Valefor's summer home is in Colorado. Duh.
I know that's a lie because you edited your post Rydia. Rydia is trying to sabotage everyone. You originally had the "please vote once" thing in another post and then changed it and put it in a later post.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 01:19 AM
The fact that Cactuar claims that he would flip scum has brought something unorthodox to light. I'm gonna stick with my vote, but if Ifrit is lynched and flips scum, I'll have something more to say, not an accusation about anyone specific or involving any suspicion in any one person, but about the roles of the game itself. This still stands if Ifrit is not lynched, someone else is, and they also flip scum. I have a feeling that it's just a ridiculous hunch, but I'd like to investigate it further if our first lynch flips scum, regardless of who it is.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
01-28-2010, 01:20 AM
Bahamut;2782790']If he flips Mafia, then I'm off the hook.

Would you be?

[M] Athena
01-28-2010, 01:20 AM
Cactuar;2782801']Posting from my phone (this means I didn't read a bunch of the previous posts) so I'll keep this short. I was gonna save this for a better situation, but I think I'll just come out with it. Also forgive me for not using paragraphs, the enter button on my phone submits the post. Anyway. My role is Cheater. Before the game starts I choose one player and I am told ("peek at") their role. Because I "cheated" I come up guilty when investigated. I am town aligned. I will not reveal who I chose, but I will tell you that I was told he was a Psychologist. So I guess we have cult or something. I'll answer any questions when I return to my dorm.

I can't believe you did that, you Cheater! *lifts a piece of earth and tosses it away rather angrily*

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 01:22 AM
I think I will keep my vote for Alexander. I'd rather vote for someone who may or may not be town who doesn't contribute to the game at all than someone who may or may not be town, yet contributes to the game.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 01:23 AM
Siren;2782810']

Would you be?

Why would I so greatly attack a Mafia buddy on the first day with no prior suspicions given by anyone? I'd say yes, but that'd be inconsistent of me. I guess going by the logic that I've been employing thus far, I would not be off the hook.

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 01:24 AM
Same goes for Odin, but I can only choose one.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-28-2010, 01:27 AM
Carbuncle;2782802']
Rydia;2782796']

I know that's a lie because you edited your post Rydia. Rydia is trying to sabotage everyone. You originally had the "please vote once" thing in another post and then changed it and put it in a later post.

She's allowed to, but players of the game, if caught, could be modkilled for it, maybe with a warning first.

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 01:31 AM
Rydia being able to do that makes me believe that anyone with an M account can. It would be helpful if we could see who does that because it might be mafia trying to cover themselves or getting worried about what they say.

[M] Mom – Host
01-28-2010, 01:38 AM
If a player modifies a post after a certain amount of time it will say they changed it you're given probably around a minute or two for spelling or whatever. If I see an "Edited at" the offender will get a verbal warning from me. Break the rules too many times and you are out. Don't worry about it Carbuncle.

[M] Athena
01-28-2010, 01:41 AM
The difference between Rydia and us is that she's a Summoner (host) and we're not. Even I know that and I'm supposedly not the brightest of the Summons!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
01-28-2010, 01:48 AM
Bahamut;2782813']
Siren;2782810']

Would you be?

Why would I so greatly attack a Mafia buddy on the first day with no prior suspicions given by anyone? I'd say yes, but that'd be inconsistent of me. I guess going by the logic that I've been employing thus far, I would not be off the hook.

I wasn't just talking about you being potentially mafia buddies.

[M] Caprica
01-28-2010, 01:55 AM
1. I can't believe we've already had a roleclaim.

2. Wow, that was a rather sudden explosion of activity!

I shall come back with something tangible in a few minutes.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 02:00 AM
Siren;2782833']
Bahamut;2782813']
Siren;2782810']

Would you be?

I wasn't just talking about you being potentially mafia buddies.

I know that. I was justifying why I would be off the hook if Ifrit flipped town.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 02:01 AM
I meant IF IFRIT FLIPPED MAFIA

sorry about that x.o

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
01-28-2010, 02:01 AM
Shiva;2782627']##Vote: [M] Doomtrain

It's nothing personal, just something to do before reading everything I've missed, and sorry for being late to the party. :(
You evil biceth! >:O

[M] Mom – Host
01-28-2010, 02:03 AM
~1 hour left. Fairly sure Ifrit and Bahamut are tied for the lead.

[M] Apollo
01-28-2010, 02:06 AM
You should do that count, [M] Rydia, while I go set this biceth, [M] Doomtrain, straight. :|

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 02:08 AM
I'm fairly sure that Cactuar and Ifrit are tied for the lead.

[M] Mom – Host
01-28-2010, 02:09 AM
Rydia;2782707']Y'all are getting 10PM EST. That's another 3 hours and 15 minutes. Vote count to come.

I'll be doing the last one. Want anymore you can make them yourselves :p

[M] Caprica
01-28-2010, 02:13 AM
Bahamut;2782841']

I know that. I was justifying why I would be off the hook if Ifrit flipped town.
in all honesty, so far, this is really all I have. I think it's enough for now.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 02:15 AM
It was a slip-up, dude. I'm tired and freezing and I corrected myself within the minute.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 02:19 AM
Seriously, did you just stop reading right there?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-28-2010, 02:22 AM
Bahamut (3): Ramuh, Shiva, Leviathan, Cactuar, Ifrit
Cactuar (2): Chocobo, Ifrit
Ramuh (1): Titan
Alexander (1): Carbuncle
Shiva (1): Valefor
Leviathan (0): Cactuar
Odin (0): Ifrit
Doomtrain (0): Shiva
Valefor (0): Chocobo

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 02:23 AM
Didn't Ramuh unvote?

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 02:24 AM
Yeah, he definitely did. Cactuar, Ifrit, and I are all tied.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-28-2010, 02:26 AM
Oh, yes he did. Sorry, I guess I missed it.

Fixed:

Bahamut (2): Shiva, Leviathan, Cactuar, Ifrit, Ramuh
Leviathan (0): Cactuar
Odin (0): Ifrit
Doomtrain (0): Shiva
Valefor (0): Chocobo

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 02:27 AM
It's all good. It was a quick post that came out of nowhere.

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 02:28 AM
Cactuar;2782801']Posting from my phone (this means I didn't read a bunch of the previous posts) so I'll keep this short. I was gonna save this for a better situation, but I think I'll just come out with it. Also forgive me for not using paragraphs, the enter button on my phone submits the post. Anyway. My role is Cheater. Before the game starts I choose one player and I am told ("peek at") their role. Because I "cheated" I come up guilty when investigated. I am town aligned. I will not reveal who I chose, but I will tell you that I was told he was a Psychologist. So I guess we have cult or something. I'll answer any questions when I return to my dorm.
That doesn't explain why you voted for the people you did.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 02:33 AM
I think what he was getting at was that, if the roleclaim is true, then there may be a Cult included. The day ends soon, so it's possible that he thought that he wouldn't make it back online before the end of the day.

But it's also possible that he's just guarding himself and giving a reason as to why he would flip scum if lynched, since, like noted, he might believe that he won't be back before the end of the day.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-28-2010, 02:39 AM
He said that he would be guilty upon investigation, not on death. I don't fully believe this roleclaim, because he has been acting odd(attacking Ifrit, probably the easiest target at that time), and the roleclaim would be quite easy to use. It sounds believable enough, says that he will be guilty upon investigation, to protect himself from cops, and says he is on his phone and can't look at many posts, so he can take no opinion on others thoughts and get away with it. It all fits, and I may leave my vote on him tonight.

[M] Mom – Host
01-28-2010, 02:41 AM
20 minutes remain until dusk.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 02:42 AM
Yeah, I was explaining what I thought the motive of the post was, agreeing that it wasn't an explanation of his votes. I see what you're saying, Chocobo. I read through that too fast and had assumed that it was guilty after death and investigation, which isn't the case. I mean, it says it right there.

I think I need sleep. Sorry about that >.<

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 02:48 AM
Also, Leviathan, I think your vote was crummy. You obviously didn't read past that post, and I could've been unjustly lynched because of it. I'm not saying that you're suspicious. I'm just saying that you need to make sure that you read everything before forming conclusions x.o

[M] Apollo
01-28-2010, 02:53 AM
So excited :D A lot of banking today on nothing, but it's a start and getting off on the right foot would be great, good luck folks. :)

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 02:53 AM
Bahamut, that still doesn't explain Cactaur's votes. Cactaur could be trying to protect themselves as you said, or could be telling the truth, but either way just voting for three people off the handle is very suspicious. They did not give sound reasoning to any person they voted for or any reason at all actually. I caught that earlier, but then the roleclaim set it off for me. They came in here and roleclaimed real quick then conveniently disappeared. If they were town wouldn't they know better to keep a role like that secret atleast for the first few days. I'm not buying it. They pop a vote off for Ifrit seeing that they were started to take the heat.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 02:55 AM
I wasn't trying to explain why he voted. I just said that.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
01-28-2010, 02:56 AM
Bahamut;2782841']
Siren;2782833']I wasn't just talking about you being potentially mafia buddies.

What I meant is you might not be mafia or town.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-28-2010, 02:57 AM
Hi, I'm back. Hopefully I can get everything I have to say in before the day ends. Post coming. I hope.

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 02:58 AM
Bahamut;2782890']I wasn't trying to explain why he voted. I just said that.
Yeah, I was typing that before you posted the explanation for that.

[M] Colette
Siren;2782891']
Bahamut;2782841']
Siren;2782833']I wasn't just talking about you being potentially mafia buddies.

What I meant is you might not be mafia or town.

Ah, okay, I understand now. XD

Thanks for pointing that out; I haven't been taking third-parties into account x.x

[M] Athena
Well you better hurry, you've got some explaining to do!

[M] Mom – Host
01-28-2010, 02:59 AM
2 minutes.

[M] Athena
01-28-2010, 02:59 AM
That was for Cactuar btw. :(

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 03:00 AM
Carbuncle;2782894']
Bahamut;2782890']I wasn't trying to explain why he voted. I just said that.
Yeah, I was typing that before you posted the explanation for that.

Hahah, okay

Shiva, you don't have very many posts, and all you've really said so far of any significant weight is that I'm scummy. Could you give us some of your other opinions about what's been going on?

[M] Mom – Host
01-28-2010, 03:04 AM
Bahamut (2): Shiva, Leviathan

Thunderdome time! Sudden Death
You may only vote for Bahamut, Ifrit or Cactuar. Te first to get one vote on them that they don't already have will be lynched. So for example, Shiva can't vote again to kill Bahamut, but she can change to Cactuar for a lynch.

The day will end as soon as one vote is made.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 03:05 AM
Well, this will be interesting.

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 03:07 AM
Cactaur seems to be taking long to explain.

[M] Colette
01-28-2010, 03:07 AM
Well, he does have a lot of explaining to do. We'll just hope that it's something good and that he isn't stalling for time.

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 03:08 AM
Tick tock, my finger is itching for an unvote.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-28-2010, 03:09 AM
Hi. Still here. Organizing x-quotes. And stuff. STOP FUCKING INTERRUPTING ME AND LET ME WRITE OUT MY LONG ASS POST GOD DAMN IT.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-28-2010, 03:18 AM
Cactuar;2782909']Hi. Still here. Organizing x-quotes. And stuff. STOP smurfING INTERRUPTING ME AND LET ME WRITE OUT MY LONG ASS POST GOD DAMN IT.

How about instead of yelling at us for interupting you, you make your post and don't be interupted. That post is like punching yourself in the face and yelling at someone to stop making you punch yourself.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-28-2010, 03:19 AM
And also, hurry up

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-28-2010, 03:20 AM
I'm splitting my post up because you little fucks won't shut up. Here you go. Now shut the fuck up and wait until I'm done, okay?

Chocobo;2782787']Right now I am pretty near equal suspicion with Cactuar and Bahamut, and I will stay with Cactuar for now, but if I have to, I will bandwagon to Bahamut.

Why were you suspicious of me at this time? Oh. That's right. Let's have a bit of a recap. It's because I didn't agree with this:

Chocobo;2782595']I really don't understand anything that's going on right now.

Ifrit appears to have an odd role where he is forced to talk in rhymes. I doubt this would be a mafia role, so I say he is town, because I don't think he would try to do something like this so he can be cleared as a townie, there would be easier ways of doing that.

So I said this:

Cactuar;2782644']Wow so being mafia is as easy as pretending to have a post restricting role?

._.

You seemed to have misunderstood me, and responded with this:

Chocobo;2782646']##unvote: Valefor
##vote: Cactuar

You seem to be too against Ifrit

Okay. Okay, I guess if you read it in haste it could have been reasonably misunderstood. So I explained how I felt in a more elaborate way:

Cactuar;2782647']Let me clarify:

Cactuar;2782650']In otherwords, he needs to be given more scrutiny than that.

As of now, he doesn't seem any more or less suspicious than the rest of you, so I have no need to change my vote until something catches my eye.

You still didn't seem to understand:

Chocobo;2782874']He said that he would be guilty upon investigation, not on death. I don't fully believe this roleclaim, because he has been acting odd(attacking Ifrit, probably the easiest target at that time), and the roleclaim would be quite easy to use. It sounds believable enough, says that he will be guilty upon investigation, to protect himself from cops, and says he is on his phone and can't look at many posts, so he can take no opinion on others thoughts and get away with it. It all fits, and I may leave my vote on him tonight.

What the hell. I never attacked him. I was never against him. What I meant is that you can't just assume he isn't town. He wasn't suspicious to me, but that doesn't mean he's beaming townie vibes out of his ass.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-28-2010, 03:22 AM
Making a post takes time. I have to gather the x-quotes. I have to sort the x-quotes. I have to type my post. I have to think about what I'm saying.

Chocobo you are just pulling stuff out of your ass to look like a productive member of society. Whether you are mafia or just not good at this game I will decide when I've calmed down. Don't fucking rush me.

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 03:24 AM
You're just defending yourself instead of answering the question as to why you made the votes you did.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-28-2010, 03:25 AM
Here are my votes. I think somebody asked about why I voted who I did.

Cactuar;2782291']
Bahamut;2782283']##Vote: Ifrit

Let's go!

Guys Bahamut is the Godfather get him.

Cactuar;2782514']I agree, Ixion is neat. And I agree, DERAILMENT.

##Vote: Leviathan

As you can see these first two are just silly.

Cactuar;2782538']Fine.

##Unvote: Leviathan

Now we don't have a tie for the most votes.

This third one is a bit more useful, I was hoping that if someone were in the lead, however small that may be, someone would get antsy. Someone did, but not over my vote anyway.

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 03:25 AM
It's a simple question, really. Unless you never had a reason for making the votes to begin with.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-28-2010, 03:26 AM
Oh, Hi Carbuncle. I would have added the votes into my previous post if you'd all EAT A CAN OF SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME TYPE OUT MY GODDAMN POSTS :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-28-2010, 03:27 AM
Maybe now I can get to talking about my goddman roleclaim. Can I type now? Are you done rushing me?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-28-2010, 03:31 AM
Anyway. Yeah. The roleclaim. If you think it's fishy, then whatever. It is what it is. The Psychologist can reveal himself if he so chooses, but I'd rather not point a neon sign at him for the mafia. I guess I didn't actually have anything to say about that.

As for my previous post about Chocobo, he's fucking scum. Kill him good. I don't like how he's attacking me for something I never did. I don't like how I'm being rushed (you too Carbuncle >:I) I don't think you want me to think rationally, I don't think you want me to make a quality post that takes time. I think you're mafia.

There I said it.

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 03:31 AM
You take too long to explain stuff you could have done upon voting.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-28-2010, 03:32 AM
I'm sure there are a lot of other good reasons to think so, but I am blind with internet rage right now. I'm done with my rant. Any questions ._.

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 03:33 AM
If I didn't want you to make a quality post, I would have unvoted and voted for you by now. Think before you speak.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-28-2010, 03:35 AM
Hahaha yeah. If you're mafia the smart thing to do would be to deliver the lynching vote to a townie. HAHAHA

[M] Apollo
01-28-2010, 03:36 AM
[M] Bahamut, I didn't expect this much time to formulate a reply so never bothered, but I'll get to it tomorrow. :)

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-28-2010, 03:37 AM
Hey Rydia, hypothetically speaking, if there were cult in this game, would there only be a leader at first?

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 03:37 AM
Cactuar;2782918']
What the hell. I never attacked him. I was never against him. What I meant is that you can't just assume he isn't town. He wasn't suspicious to me, but that doesn't mean he's beaming townie vibes out of his ass.
You say you were never against Ifrit and yet, you voted to lynch him. It did seem like an easy target for you because alot of people were ganging up on him at the time.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
01-28-2010, 03:39 AM
Cactuar;2782932']Anyway. Yeah. The roleclaim. If you think it's fishy, then whatever. It is what it is. The Psychologist can reveal himself if he so chooses, but I'd rather not point a neon sign at him for the mafia. I guess I didn't actually have anything to say about that.

As for my previous post about Chocobo, he's smurfing scum. Kill him good. I don't like how he's attacking me for something I never did. I don't like how I'm being rushed (you too Carbuncle >:I) I don't think you want me to think rationally, I don't think you want me to make a quality post that takes time. I think you're mafia.

There I said it.

No, I'm telling you to hurry up because you aren't making sense. Why are you so annoyed that people aren't giving you time if you are wasting it by flaming us?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-28-2010, 03:40 AM
I fucking explained that read my goddamn posts. There was ONE OTHER VOTE OTHER THAN MY PREVIOUS VOTE AT THE TIME. It was IFRIT. To do what I had intended to do, which YES WAS TO PURPOSELY STACK MORE THAN ONE VOTE, I had to vote for IFRIT.

[M] Apollo
Oh for Crystals' sakes :mad2: If no one else is switching votes or an inactive's not saving the day in the next five posts, I'm going to lynch someone.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
I'm wasting it by flaming you because as I hit "preview" as I type, I see posts by annoying little fuckers telling me to hurry up or they'll lynch me and I had stuff I fucking wanted to say.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-28-2010, 03:41 AM
Hey. HEY. Is anyone seeing this crap? ANYONE? Please help me. Seriously.

[M] Athena
01-28-2010, 03:42 AM
Carbuncle;2782941']
Cactuar;2782918']
You say you were never against Ifrit and yet, you voted to lynch him. It did seem like an easy target for you because alot of people were ganging up on him at the time.

Sounds like a contradiction, and there's an old saying, and it goes something like this: Cheaters never prosper. Sorry Cactuar.

<b>##Unvote: Ramuh
##Vote: Cactuar</b>

[M] Colette
I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to sit up for the rest of this. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be very soon, just in case I disappear abruptly.

God, this has been a hectic Day One.

[M] Adama
Oh wait no. Ifrit wasn't being attacked at the time you voted for him. You just threw that one on. We've gave you time to say what you've had to say. Just don't hit preview when you're typing like everyone else.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Fuck it, Titan is the Psychologist. Have at him.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-28-2010, 03:45 AM
I regret that. I'm sorry town for outing the Psychologist. Really that was a bitchy thing for me to do. I'm sorry.

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 03:45 AM
If you are pro-town as you said, then why would you reveal the psychologist? That's not right. I guess you're done for and we'll see what was up with you.

[M] Adama
01-28-2010, 03:46 AM
Gosh, you people post so fast.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
01-28-2010, 03:47 AM
I am dead and I'm supposed to shut up now :|

[M] Colette
Holy :bou::bou::bou::bou: o_o

I guess I'll stay for the reveal, since I'm still here and all o.o

[M] Athena
You should've kept calm while you were posting. I didn't like your bitchy attitude when you were making your last minute explanations, Cactuar.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Yes, we post fast. That is why I hit preview, so when people demand things of me I can include it in the post that I need TIME to make.

Shutting up forls now :|

[M] Mom – Host
Jesus everyone shut up and let me flavour.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
I'm not sorry about that. Not one bit.

[M] Mom – Host
01-28-2010, 03:49 AM
Cactuar has had it with everyone picking on him. He was just collecting his thoughts and everyone around was chanting and bugging him to post.

"BE QUIET AND LET ME THEN" Shouted the cactus. As his rage cooled, Titan caused an earthquake and cactuar got caught in it.

Cactuar was a Cheater! Yes that was an actual role that we made up for the game. Night 1 begins now, get your actions in quickly, you have 18 hours max for them! If I get all of them before then the day will start early.

[M] Gaius
01-28-2010, 03:51 AM
Oh dear, we have a predicament. I don't actually think any of these guys is scum. Sorry if some think this isn't the best strategy, but I use the 'why would they do this if they were scum?' approach. I try to think like a mafia and how they would play this game best.

Ifrit - Why would he create a gimmick where he must post in rhyme knowing he'd have to keep it up all game? If he's smart enough to do this, he's smart enough to know the oddest person on day 1 usually gets the votes.

Bahamut - Why would he be taking such an active role against Ifrit if he was mafia? Ifrit's weird behavior would speak for itself. I think he is the most likely of the three though because going after Ifrit seems too obvious.

Cactuar - I don't think a mafia would roleclaim on day 1 if they could help it, and he didn't have much on him when he made it. Don't know if I believe the claim because we haven't even had a night phase yet.

This is why I voted Shiva, someone who is pretty much laying low, and I don't think some of her posts make that much sense. But it is too late to convince you guys otherwise.

I am tempted to end this with a vote for Bahamut, because if he is mafia that would clear up Shiva and Leviathan, two people I am iffy on.

[M] Gaius
01-28-2010, 03:52 AM
Damn.

[M] Mom – Host
01-28-2010, 03:54 AM
I was distracted by my dog and forgot to close the thread, oops.

[M] Mom – Host
01-29-2010, 02:05 AM
As the sun rose after on the town of summons, it was still dark for some reason. Everyone started to panic when everyone noticed it was just Alexander's huge body blocking the sun. Apparently his big size caused him to be late. Then he got eaten by Atomos who then flew away never to be seen again.

Alexander was Vanilla Town

Day 2 starts now, 24 hours. 15 remain, 8 votes for a majority lynch

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
01-29-2010, 02:29 AM
Oh.

[M] Gaius
01-29-2010, 02:41 AM
So an inactive was killed which tells us nothing. Rydia, would you be able to tell us if Alexander died as part of the game or if it was due to inactivity?

At least all the remaining players have posted, as I've seen Odin post in the other thread. I hope he posts in this thread today.

Titan I have a question for you. If you are the Psychologist as Cactuar said (and we have no reason not to believe her as her role was revealed), then why would you be the deciding vote against her?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
01-29-2010, 02:56 AM
Nice to know I'm not the only one online.

[M] Gaius
01-29-2010, 03:10 AM
What do you think of what happened yesterday, Siren?

[M] Athena
01-29-2010, 03:12 AM
Valefor, I voted for Cactuar mainly for being an ass telling us to shut the fuck up while s/he was making his/her explanations rather than just simply making the explanation. I <i>originally</i> didn't want to vote for Cactuar, but the attitude turned me off, and we didn't need any of that. Cactuar was also being stupid for telling us there is a Psychologist and later regretfully claimed I am that Psychologist. I want to say that I will not accept or deny Cactuar's claim to admitting that I am a Psychologist as we can't ever trust a Cheater. Have you noticed how Cactuar immediately named me as that Psychologist after I had casted the final vote? Well, there you go.

Though, enough about that, let's focus on today! I'm just glad that I'm still around after what happened on day 1. I feel as if I dodged a close one there!

[M] Mom – Host
01-29-2010, 03:21 AM
The death was not from inactivity.

[M] Apollo
01-29-2010, 03:25 AM
Man, killing an inactive, great plan on giving us nothing. :( Immediate thoughts on waking up are as follows: I dislike [M] Bahamut because he seemed so set on stringing up [M] Ifrit for his gimmick, [M] Valefor dislikes it when summons post too little for his bird brain, [M] Cactuar's death was detrimental for our town despite his temper, and now I'm wondering why we did not see a dead [M] Titan this morning. :\ He has to be on the block tonight if the mafia thought'd be great to kill the inactive [M] Alexander because who likes lose ends? I'll dig through yesterday and give more opinions soon.

[M] Apollo
01-29-2010, 03:26 AM
I was very close to killing that dumb cactus myself, mind you.

[M] Gaius
01-29-2010, 03:27 AM
I guess we don't really know what Cheater is because it is a made up role, but it did come up green, so I have to assume town-alligned, and for that I have to believe her that there is a Psychologist. However I do not believe you are it and I suspect she was trying to get you killed for voting her out. The fact that you weren't could indicate you are in fact a killer. :greenie: Then again, I don't know why mafia would want to kill the Psychologist since their power isn't useful against mafia.

[M] Apollo
01-29-2010, 03:34 AM
[M] Carbuncle must be a saint for not settling that sudden death. :p Was sure hoping someone'd crack from that stalemate, and [M] Titan might not be looking too hot for doing the deed. Also worth looking into are the other people who voted on [M] Cactuar, because while he was begging for a rope, wouldn't be too easy to get a mafia like that? Another thing, I don't know what a Psychologist does, could someone explain? :(

[M] Gaius
01-29-2010, 03:34 AM
I'm going through day 1 posts, and I came across this that I missed yesterday:

Chocobo;2782595']I don't have anyone to vote for, so I will vote for a random inactive, because I think a random gut feeling is better than voting for someone I find to be innocent.

Chocobo;2782716']Also, I'm going to stop this inactive attack before it really starts. It always turns into a witch hunt where people lynch random townies hoping to find a mafia, and then if there were mafia that were inactive, they start trying to contribute. It's too common, and it's too useless.
How dare you harp on me for harping on inactives when you yourself did the same thing!

[M] Adama
01-29-2010, 03:37 AM
Son, I am so disappoint on how things turned out. I was waiting to hear out [M] Cactaur more and then she just got lynched before we even got to the bottom of the Bahamut vs. Ifrit ordeal. I don't accept Irfit is scum because they're weird and annoying to some. These are not good enough reasons. There has to be some more conclusive evidence and a strange thing Ifrit said may point to it. Hello, Mafia I see you are trying to frame me by getting rid of my vote for Day 1. Quote coming up.

[M] Gaius
01-29-2010, 03:42 AM
A Psycholigist can find cult members, much like a Cop finds mafia. At least that's my impression of it. Having a Psych would presume we have a cult...

[M] Apollo
01-29-2010, 03:44 AM
I'm still in favor of lynching [M] Bahamut and then [M] Ifrit should the previous flip, but if anyone's going to offer more substantial options, I'm game. :) Also awesome TV show coming up and I can't miss this.

[M] Apollo
01-29-2010, 03:46 AM
Thanks, [M] Valefor, I guess it was mentioned earlier, but I couldn't find a link in the mafia flash explaining the role, but that's what I'm going with then. Can Psychologists be turned cult, if [M] Titan wasn't killed, he could have been recruited?

[M] Gaius
01-29-2010, 03:49 AM
No idea, I think we've only had a cult once, but I don't think we can rule that out.

[M] Gaius
01-29-2010, 03:54 AM
Right now my vote is going to Leviathan.

Leviathan;2782839']1. I can't believe we've already had a roleclaim.

2. Wow, that was a rather sudden explosion of activity!

I shall come back with something tangible in a few minutes.
a few minutes later...

Leviathan;2782853']
Bahamut;2782841']

That was something tangible? That's a really weak reason to vote for someone, especially late in the day. You seem to be floating around (pun intended) without really contributing.

Carbuncle, you're doing that as well. Stop fake voting Rydia and get down to business. But for now,

<b>##Vote: Leviathan</b>

[M] Adama
01-29-2010, 03:55 AM
Ifrit;2782543']
I think you compensatin' for your small ding-a-ling

Ifrit;2782753']
You're just dead set against me, not open to reason
I hope if I die, it's dragon hunting season.
There's something about this that's not quite right
You'll be my #1 suspect if I survive tonight.
I was going to say that I found the quote fishy because I thought it said "you'll be my #1 target if I survive tonight." Nevermind. Doomtrain, what do you think about all this? You haven't spoken in awhile. Odin, what are your opinions?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
01-29-2010, 03:58 AM
Valefor;2783574']

Leviathan;2782853']
Bahamut;2782841']

That was something tangible? That's a really weak reason to vote for someone, especially late in the day. You seem to be floating around (pun intended) without really contributing.

Not to mention that Bahamut said in his next post he meant to say Mafia.

[M] Gaius
01-29-2010, 04:05 AM
Yes, thank you. I meant to say that in my reply but I'm trying to keep many threads in my head at this point. I don't know what Bahamut is, but that was pretty clearly a gaff and not real evidence.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
01-29-2010, 04:10 AM
What do you mean by threads?