PDA

View Full Version : I can't get into my PS2 Browser

Vermachtnis
01-30-2010, 05:08 AM
I have a slim and when I pop open the case when it's turned on and it will not let me into the browser. I thought it was the controller so I put in all the controllers I had and nothing happened when I hit the X button. Is there some other way to get into my memory cards?

JKTrix
01-30-2010, 05:15 AM
There are other ways, but not likely with equipment you currently have. You might have to get another controller (borrow if you can) to be sure that the one you have is actually broken.

If you happen to have a PS3 with the appropriate equipment for handling physical Playstaion memory cards, you could go that route too. But I'm assuming you don't.

Bolivar
01-30-2010, 06:51 PM
I'm not entirely sure about this, but since it's USB, the PS3 memory card reader might be usable with your computer. Even if it's not someone might've made a custom driver to get it to work. No guarantees though.

Vermachtnis
01-30-2010, 07:00 PM
Trix was right, I don't own a PS3. But I tried with three controllers and nothing happened. What does that mean?

EDIT: I got in. My controller in the 2nd Slot was messed up and it didn't occur to me to unplug it.