PDA

View Full Version : How do I acquire Yuffie?

SelphieLoveLove
01-31-2010, 09:35 AM
My boyfriend didn't go through the mines and he is now on the cargo ship and has no idea what to do, I think this may be because he didn't get yuffie.

I haven't played final fantasy vii yet so I don't know what to do tell him.

Is there a way for him to get back and get yuffie?

jammi567
01-31-2010, 10:24 AM
You're the worst lier that I know. You have to go through the mines to advance the plot, so they're impossible to miss.

And you don't need Yuffie to continue the story. You can find her in any forested place on the World Map.

Saber
01-31-2010, 01:56 PM
Don't open the menu after you find her!

anyways roam in a forest looking for her. Then talk to her and answer the questions in this order.

1. not interested.
2. ...petrified
3. wait a sec.
4. thats right
5. lets hurry on.

You don't need Yuffie for any of the main storyline. However once you get her she opens two side quests in her home town, Wutai.

Your in the cargo ship right? Okay well first you have to talk to everybody there is on the ship. Once you do that someone (aeris I think) will ask about Barret. Find him on the area past the save point. From there you need to go back to where Aeris was (there was a guy blocking a door) and enter the nearby door.

oddler
01-31-2010, 02:19 PM
sora_lion_heart is right. Yes, you can get Yuffie anytime after the Mythril Mines where a forest is accessible. And welcome to the forum! :choc2:

SelphieLoveLove
01-31-2010, 06:48 PM
wow that was really rude. why would i need to lie about something like that?

line_genrou
01-31-2010, 09:45 PM
Ok,you can get Yuffie any time you want,just get into a forest until you find her,answer correctly,like it was said here and there you go.
Now,on the Cargo Ship,you just talk to everybody until you get to Barret...after that,you guys regroup and so on.
Seriously,is not that difficult,you just have to speak to everybody.

Vermachtnis
01-31-2010, 09:49 PM
That reminds me of a long time ago an article in a gaming magazine, I think Nintendo Power, had this memorable line. Protip: Talk to Everyone.

Rantz
01-31-2010, 10:15 PM
jammi567, please do not personally attack other members, particularly not over a small matter such as this.