PDA

View Full Version : [EYESON GO!] Heroes of Might and Magic III!

Dignified Pauper
02-02-2010, 05:14 AM
WANTED

Are you a hardcore strategy gamer interested in leading an war against your fellow Eyeson brethren?
Do you like to gather resources, horde armies of mythical creatures, and form secret alliances with others to squash your foes, only to then wage war on the ultimate scale.
Do you like to gather pieces of a treasure map from obelisks in search for the HOLY GRAIL so that you can unlock the secrets of your civilization?
Do you like to rove across a varied map of geological features that test your limits?!
Do you like equipping your generals with superior artifacts that enhance their abilities in leading minions and casting spells?!

If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you might just be qualified to be a contestant in Eyes On's very own Heroes of Might and Magic III battle arena extravaganzaaaaaa!

Marick D. Pauper is looking for five to twelve individuals willing to devote a few hours one rowdy night sometime soon to playing a most incredible game. Not convinced? What if I show you just how awesome you could be?!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/stephmar/Homm3boxart.jpg
THAT KNIGHT COULD BE YOU!

http://www.juegomania.org/Heroes%20of%20Might%20and%20Magic%20III%20Complete/fotos/pc/2/2489_t/Foto%20Heroes%20of%20Might%20and%20Magic%20III%20Complete.jpg
This could be your home!

http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/digkonyv/szakdolg/katona/image/pc_game/005_02_heroes_3_minimap.jpg
THESE COULD BE YOUR LANDS!

http://ui16.gamespot.com/431/battle_2.jpg
THIS COULD BE YOU INVADING MARICK D. PAUPER!

Still not convinced? Then you hate fun, and America.

Please sign up below and we can hammer out details.

Qualifications:

One copy of Heroes of Might and Magic III, preferably with all the expansion packs. OBTAIN THEM SOMEHOW!
A couple of free hours (like 3 or 4) to play the game as much as possible.
A microphone so we can all yell profanity at eachother through a Vent server.
A desire to have quality bonding time with other EoFFers!
A want to take screenshots of your glorious victories and defeats!

Participants:

Marick D. Pauper
Jiro

MIGHT PLAY!

Psychotic
Khalin
Bunny
Aerith's Knight - You just don't know quality when you see it.

(I'm going to see if I can get Nik0tine to join. I know he has the game. I made him download it one day.)

Markus. D
02-02-2010, 07:32 AM
I'd love to! Not a fan of colony/army/mass management unfortunately, so I'll sit out and watch from the sides :D!

Jiro
02-02-2010, 10:38 AM
Pencil me in. I'll be all over this like chocolate sauce if it doesn't clash with stuff. Been a while since I played but I'll see what I can do :D

Dignified Pauper
02-02-2010, 02:33 PM
WE HAVE OUR FIRST CONTESTANT. If you're interested in playing, or know someone with the game, invite them up. Once we get at least five individuals, we will set up a time.

Jiro
02-02-2010, 04:44 PM
I'm stealing the game already so I can't invite that member :bigsmile:

Bunny
02-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Put me down as a maybe. I have to see if I can find my game still.

Aerith's Knight
02-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Aww man, why can't it be Heroes of M&M 2?

HoM&M2 was way more awesome. :(

Perhaps I'll play, but to be honest I never really liked 3. I did play 2 a lot though.

Dignified Pauper
02-03-2010, 03:48 AM

Perhaps I'll play, but to be honest I never really liked 3. I did play 2 a lot though.

You realize you're a terrible terrible person.

Bunny, you'll be put under a maybe.

NeoCracker
02-03-2010, 07:05 AM
I so wish I had this game. :(

I use to have access to a copy, but alas it is more. :cry:

Laddy
02-03-2010, 08:42 AM
:bou::bou::bou::bou:, I love this game but I don't have it anymore.

Xeen>Erathia>>>>>>>Everything Else

Jiro
02-03-2010, 09:02 AM
Somebody find a download for this so nobody can come in with excuses :p

Dignified Pauper
02-03-2010, 03:36 PM
I'd put a download link, but you know, copyright issues and all. Can't do that legally. That said, more people really should sign up for this, because it promises to be epic. However, it's not a hard game to find.

People I'd like to see grows balls and sign up:

Psychotic
Nik0tine
GoldenBoko
everyone else

Jiro
02-08-2010, 04:46 AM
My copy keeps shutting down on me for no reason so I'm trying to iron out the kinks but I'm still ready to play!

RedPouch
02-08-2010, 05:13 AM
Wow, and here I thought I'd never meet anyone else that actually played any of the Heroes of Might & Magic games. These were favourites of mine while I was growing up, especially III, which was the absolute best in my opinion.

I'll give this some thought.

Dignified Pauper
02-10-2010, 07:17 PM
Well, then Khalin, you might play!?

Psychotic
02-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Heroes of Might and MagicĀ® 3: Complete Edition - GOG.com (http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/heroes_of_might_and_magic_3_complete_edition)

Here's a pretty legal way to download a copy. Just 10 bucks!

If a bunch of people sign up then I'll get it legally (LIKE A CHUMP LOL WHAT AM I LIKE) and have good times. But if it's just me and Marick and Jiro then I won't because I hate those guys. Especially Marick. But especially Jiro.

Dignified Pauper
02-10-2010, 08:47 PM
<3

Updating OP!

Aerith's Knight
02-11-2010, 12:21 AM

Says a person who obviously never played 2 much, or its expansions.

I was gonna join, but seeing this fanboyishness, it is obvious I won't be able to make snide comments about 3 in comparison to 2, so let's not. :p

Btw, you got me playing 2 again. ^__^

Jiro
02-11-2010, 01:54 AM
But if it's just me and Marick and Jiro then I won't because I hate those guys. Especially Marick. But especially Jiro.
You're just pissed 'cause I whipped your ass at Halo :smug:

Dignified Pauper
02-11-2010, 02:20 AM

Says a person who obviously never played 2 much, or its expansions.

I was gonna join, but seeing this fanboyishness, it is obvious I won't be able to make snide comments about 3 in comparison to 2, so let's not. :p

Btw, you got me playing 2 again. ^__^

*Sticks fingers in ears* GRAPHICS GRAPHICS GRAPHICS!

Aerith's Knight
02-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Just pwned Barbarians with my wizard with 17 lightning throwing black giant guys.

edit:

My team at the end of the level:

Black lightning giant dude - 39
Chevalier Blue - 57
Veteran pikeman - 98
Veteran swordsman - 78
Golden Knight - 87

I rolled over all my opponents like a steamroll. :p

Dignified Pauper
02-13-2010, 03:55 PM
If it's not III it doesn't belong. Go make your own stinking thread. :(