PDA

View Full Version : star ocean 3 nel the best character?

NelZelpher
02-02-2010, 07:44 PM
i agree with yuffielover nel is freakin awesome best character ever dont care if others think she sucks

RedPouch
02-02-2010, 08:28 PM
COOL

Rantz
02-02-2010, 08:37 PM
I haven't played the game but she sure looks like the freaking awesome best character ever.

Vermachtnis
02-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Nel is awesome. My favorite character from the game.

RedPouch
02-02-2010, 09:02 PM
Maria and Fayt were my favourites, though Fayt loses his usefulness post-game. Maria is the best character to use post-game because Energy Burst is unmatched in damage when canceled to 200% while everyone else's ultimate skills lack in comparison, and the only thing that's needed to assist this is Thunder Flare to hit-lock. Nel is great to use to kill in 4D mode if you have Full Active Mode and cancel Whirlwind to 200% because it generates its own juggling and hit-lock.

Mercen-X
02-03-2010, 04:36 PM
Let's Roger, Peppita, Sophia, were not what I'd call favorites. I can't really choose between the rest. Although, there is something about Adray's attitude that irks me. I wish we could've played as Clair instead. I prefer having more playable girls than guy characters anyway... some kick high. lol.
I did like some of Roger's helmeted looks. I wish some of the creation assistants were playable characters. Anyone know if they're playable in other SO installments? Like Cornelius, Boyd, Izak, etc.

Vermachtnis
02-03-2010, 05:00 PM
Welch is playable in the PSP Star Oceans. I agree with you on Adray. But he get bonus points for his one costume with a giant tattoo of Clair on his back. But my favorite team is Nel, Maria, and Peppita.

Zeromus_X
02-04-2010, 01:34 AM
Nel loses a lot of usefulness post-game due to the optional bosses resisting all elemental properties, which most of Nel's skilll happen to have. Her sluggish recovery time and item use certainly don't help matters either.

She's still the most badass character in the game though. I usually pick her and Peppita for my optional characters. Peppita's probably my most favorite overall. Love blitzing bosses with minimal item creation using Power Dance.

RedPouch
02-04-2010, 10:04 PM
Nel is nearly useless post-game.

Although, there is something about Adray's attitude that irks me.
Adray is a disgusting smurfing piece of :bou::bou::bou::bou: retard chauvinistic pineapple-IQ dingbat idiot that looks large and really disgusting because of his smurfing ugly-ass atrociously-built 85 year-old body that none of us need to see without a shirt.

I really wish he was not in the game. I appreciate seeing male magic-types that aren't robe'n'bones, but in Adray's case they killed a fly with a shotgun. He was just too stupid for me to handle. I hope he dies in a fire and gets sent to some horrid hell dimension alongside Yuffie and Leila. I loved Claire though. I really wish she could have joined the party!