PDA

View Full Version : Hello world

Masamunemaster
02-03-2010, 06:56 AM
Its been a while since Ive been on here, I needed a break form it. I started to feel llike the site kept repeating itself time and time again, I wonder if its changed since. Have any of you missed me.;P

A quick little update from me:
Still not found anyone who can care for me at all.
Trying to have a job change from a cook at burger king, to maybe a zookeeper:D.
My car is in the shop getting a new motor put in.
Ive almost saved up enough money to move into an apartment(yes Im still ashamed to live at moms:*[).
Im so phyched for FF13, I just wish I would have known that you could have gotten something from gamestop for once, I would have scraped enough money together during the 4 select days to get a special walkthrough:(

Ummmm, anything else you wanna know just ask:)

qwertysaur
02-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Reading this title made me type out.
System.out.println("Hello World");

Have a nice day :p

bipper
02-03-2010, 04:15 PM

Reading this made my soul die a little.

edit:
Oh, the topic: Don't look for someone to care about you. Care about yourself first, and become less codependent. You may be somewhat overbearing to the ones you love(d). I remember you, you seem cool as hell. Just keep with it. And don't worry about being right, or having to repeat yourself - no one will ever see things exactly the way you do. We all seem to have our own way of understanding - so just roll with it.

Moon Rabbits
02-03-2010, 09:18 PM

Pff. cout << "Hello world" << endl;

Masamunemaster
02-07-2010, 07:23 AM

edit:
Oh, the topic: Don't look for someone to care about you. Care about yourself first, and become less codependent. You may be somewhat overbearing to the ones you love(d). I remember you, you seem cool as hell. Just keep with it. And don't worry about being right, or having to repeat yourself - no one will ever see things exactly the way you do. We all seem to have our own way of understanding - so just roll with it.

yea I gave up on that a while back, made the change to do stuff myself, not to ask for anyones help anymore ya know

bipper
02-09-2010, 06:43 PM

edit:

yea I gave up on that a while back, made the change to do stuff myself, not to ask for anyones help anymore ya know

No one has what it takes to handle it all. You need to balance your existence, with others. It is a simple harmony and balance which tends to get you where you want to be.

Shiny
02-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Welcome back, Masamunemaster! We have a Wonder Square forum where we put "I'm back" threads and other stuff like games. Be sure to check out some upcoming stuff for FF13 on this site.

Masamunemaster
02-10-2010, 08:28 AM
Thank you Shiny. I will do that in a few minutes acctually:)

Bipper, I know it may sound like some foolish thing to say, but I have come to realize that there isnt many trustworthy people nowdays. I only have about three or four people that I can say I honestly trust. I have tried to work with others, trying to maake everything so much better, yet in the end Im always getting screwed over and thats why I try to work by myself when possible.

bipper
02-10-2010, 09:57 PM
That is normal Massamunemaster. You are more than likely in a state of life that you are trying to find yourself. There are a lot of tools for this out there, that will help you describe yourself, and learn things about your behavioral patterns.

I first suggest taking the MBTI as a starting point: Personality test based on Jung - Myers-Briggs typology (http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp)

This may describe you as being introverted, and liking a small number of good friends. Either way, it will give you a score in the form of four letters. I for instance, am and INFP, with a weak I. You can google INFP (or whatever your score is) to find a description that may suit you, and state why you do and react to things in as you do. This tool will give you such valuable insight, it is unreal.

I would slowly try to rely on more people - not with important things, but just include them in your life. Some people are just "status" friends. They may not be reliable, but they can come in handy when needed and may just be nice to have.

You should look at what you define as friend, and likely loosen it up. I have a metric :bou::bou::bou::bou: ton of friends that I try to keep up with in the real life. If I tried to be a good friend to all (and I tend to try), I burn myself out. Instead, they understand me because I am able to explain to them how it is I work... and a lot came form insight from the MBTI.

The MBTI can also give you insight as to why other people act/reel the way they do.

EOFF is about the worst place, imo, to try to find yourself. It is an old community full of people who may not be the healthiest to open up around. I am sure you know this.

.... I by no means am saying it is the worst, but there are self-centered asshats that will take your half-existence and turn it into a small game.

Masamunemaster
02-11-2010, 04:54 AM
INTJ

http://keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=keirsey&f=fourtemps&tab=5&c=mastermind

so Im a mastermind according to that, a planner so to say.

honestly everything in that article is true, like the whole situation with my mother...and a few other people around here...

Thanks for that quiz bipper Im going to save it

bipper
02-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Your'e welcome. Glad it helped. Being and INTJ, understanding yourself will come a bit slowly, but understanding those you interact with typically takes priority.

It would be a great benefit to look at a few descriptions or join an INTJ mailing list (if they have one) just to spend time around like minded people. You would be surprised to see just how different two people with the same cognitive patterns can be! I am part of the INFP mailing list myself. It is... odd.

Baloki
03-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Welcome

Baloki, no necroposting. ~ShlupQuack

Aerith's Knight
03-21-2010, 01:53 PM
Irraishimasen!

Baloki
03-21-2010, 01:55 PM
Irraishimasen!

Stop button bashing, it's so unprofessional :/

demondude
03-21-2010, 01:56 PM
Shut it BALONY! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLD VC,MZD VKJDSB VHJK

hey there

Aerith's Knight
03-21-2010, 01:57 PM
My bad, it's Irrashaimase.

Baloki
03-21-2010, 01:57 PM
Look you, just because you got ringed out by Talim...

Rebellious Eagle
03-21-2010, 04:57 PM
Welcome back~