PDA

View Full Version : :snog:

Zeldy
02-03-2010, 04:02 PM
As it's nearly Valentines, I was wondering how many people you have all kissed? :kiss: Do you remember your first? and how old was you?

Let's compare stories. :lovers:

--

From what I remember, I had my first kiss at 16. The simple peck on the lips I was more likely to have been 13 or 14, but a proper kiss was 16! I was at a social club, and I was actually completely wasted. I couldn't stand up, or so I have been told! The boy was a lad I had liked for ages, which is handy, no?

In total, oh dear, right.. This is going to take me a while. Right you're talking maybe 20?

~*~Celes~*~
02-03-2010, 05:51 PM
I was 8, he was 7. I found out about 2 years ago that he's my best friend's cousin. :p

Inferno
02-03-2010, 06:28 PM
A small total of only 6 girls were lucky enough to taste the fury of my kiss. I'm not the one-night kind of guy...

Bunny
02-03-2010, 06:52 PM
First "kiss" was in elementary school; first kiss was in middle school. I've kissed roughly two dozen girls over a period of 23 years.

Jessweeee♪
02-03-2010, 06:58 PM
I have only ever kissed Mogi xD

I picked him up at the airport a few days before last Thanksgiving. Since the last time I had been at an airport they stopped letting people without boarding passes beyond the security checkpoint, so I couldn't wait at the terminal like we'd planned and he was standing there waiting for a few minutes. I was all like, OMG PEOPLE THAT MEANS HIS PLANE IS HERE (there's like, six terminals in the whole airport so it had to be him) and then he didn't come out for awhile and I was like ":(." Then he did and I was like OMG YOU'RE HERE and he was like OMG I KNO *gianthugandkisses* When we got back to my car, I forgot how to drive for a second xD

Like the whole day, we were like, OMG MOGI YOU'RE IN MY CAR. OMG JESSWEE I'M IN YOUR HOUSE. OMG MOGI WE'RE EATING ICE CREAM TOGETHER. We're so mushy x3

It was the best day ever n.n

Loony BoB
02-03-2010, 07:06 PM
For "proper" kissing? Hmm. Krystal (my age: 13), Stef (18), Mandy (19), Danielle (22 through to 25 and still going). That's it!

Momiji
02-03-2010, 07:24 PM
None, yet :x

KentaRawr!
02-03-2010, 07:43 PM
No kisses for me! :p Not yet, anyhow.

qwertysaur
02-03-2010, 07:48 PM
:aimkiss:

Inferno
02-03-2010, 08:02 PM
In total, oh dear, right.. This is going to take me a while. Right you're talking maybe 20?
All this, at 17... seems no one can resist you ;)

Psychotic
02-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Just 5 girls. Sorry to shatter the illusion that an Administrator of a Final Fantasy Forum is a womanising pimp who scores a different girl every night.

(At least I beat BoB! :shobon:)

Zeldy
02-03-2010, 08:37 PM
All this, at 17... seems no one can resist you ;)

...I now feel really bad in comparison to others.. :(

Jess
02-03-2010, 09:03 PM
...I now feel really bad in comparison to others.. :(
Don't! :jess:

I was like 13 or 14? I can't remember my exact age but I remember who it was with and where.

I couldn't tot up a total for you, though.

Rantz
02-03-2010, 09:45 PM
1 :blush:

Shlup
02-03-2010, 11:38 PM
Ergh, I don't remember. Like 10-ish people. Only one in the last eight years though.

My first kiss was when I was seven, at summer day camp. We were playing Ninja Turtles, and the boy's little girlfriend didn't come that day so he pretended I was his girlfriend. He was super cute so I was like mmmm'kay.

Then in 6th grade he moved to my school, and came up to me one day and was like "I just kissed you 'cause my girlfriend wasn't there that day, just so you know four years later" so I pretended I had no idea who he was and he was super sad and walked away.

My first kiss with tongue was from a friend who liked me but I didn't like him, so I was like "Hey, this is pretty gross."

theundeadhero
02-03-2010, 11:59 PM
I'm supposed to count and remember this stuff?!

Rye
02-04-2010, 12:04 AM
I read in a magazine recently that the average girl kisses something like 70 people before getting married. Does anyone actually think that's true? I mean, looking at this thread, it seems like the highest numbers are about 10-20!

As for me, I don't kiss and tell~~~

qwertysaur
02-04-2010, 12:07 AM
I read in a magazine recently that the average girl kisses something like 70 people before getting married. Does anyone actually think that's true? I mean, looking at this thread, it seems like the highest numbers are about 10-20!

As for me, I don't kiss and tell~~~

When average a population, a select few can skew the data. If a whore kisses 3000 before getting married, that's going to influence the average and possibly skew it. :p

Cuchulainn
02-04-2010, 12:09 AM
No. Idea. At. All.

I was a manwhore until I married.

I'm not proud but neither am i ashamed. I can get women easily, it's keeping them that I struggled with cause of my ho-ness. Now the marriage failed due to a mix of complacency & boredom I am showing all the hallmark signs of becoming a ho again.

Incidentially, to everyone here.

What side do you prefer to bend your neck to during a saliva swap? I'm a righty..

Raistlin
02-04-2010, 01:43 AM
Only four for me. I didn't count 5-year-old screwing around, though. My first "real" kiss was when I was 13, and after age 14 or so there was quite a big gap until my next one.

Rye
02-04-2010, 02:16 AM
No. Idea. At. All.

I was a manwhore until I married.

I'm not proud but neither am i ashamed. I can get women easily, it's keeping them that I struggled with cause of my ho-ness. Now the marriage failed due to a mix of complacency & boredom I am showing all the hallmark signs of becoming a ho again.

Incidentially, to everyone here.

What side do you prefer to bend your neck to during a saliva swap? I'm a righty..

I think I might be the only person who isn't that into tongue. I can get into it a little bit when it's cute and playful, but Hux is really forceful sometimes, like "INJECT TONGUE DOWN THROAT IN 3... 2...1....!!! HYPER MEGADRIVE TONGUE!!" and I'm like AHHHHHH STOOOOP GROSS.

Does that make me prude? I like kissing otherwise. :x

Oh, and I'm a righty too, for kissing, always.

Jowy
02-04-2010, 02:54 AM
Somewhere in the twenties.

Cuchulainn
02-04-2010, 03:15 AM
I think I might be the only person who isn't that into tongue. I can get into it a little bit when it's cute and playful, but Hux is really forceful sometimes, like "INJECT TONGUE DOWN THROAT IN 3... 2...1....!!! HYPER MEGADRIVE TONGUE!!" and I'm like AHHHHHH STOOOOP GROSS.

Nah it don't make you a prude. Just means you know what you like.

Moon Rabbits
02-04-2010, 04:44 AM
Hahaha aw :( Everyone knows how many people they've kissed. I have no idea because I don't even clearly remember all of them but uh ... I can think of at least 15 right off the bat. I know there's moooooore!

~*~Celes~*~
02-04-2010, 05:36 AM
I have kissed less than 10. If not 10 altogether. Too lazy to actually sit back and count.

Shlup
02-04-2010, 06:01 AM

No it means she needs to teach Hux that he doesn't need to taste her dinner to be a good kisser.

Most guys I've kissed have been awful kissers. They require training.

~*~Celes~*~
02-04-2010, 06:03 AM

No it means she needs to teach Hux that he doesn't need to taste her dinner to be a good kisser.

Ironically, the best kiss I ever had was the least experienced (not counting the kiss when i was 8), he'd only had one kiss before me. But he definitely knew what he was doing.

rubah
02-04-2010, 06:12 AM
My very first kiss was when I was fourteen. He was my first IRL boyfriend, and I was all about the hand holding. One day, during lunch break, I worked up the courage and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Not only were many of my friends forbidden from dating until they were 16, this was pda.

God, we were so repressed.

Loony BoB
02-04-2010, 06:33 AM
Cuchu: Right.

Rye: I can rank the four girlfriends I've kissed pretty easily in how much they enjoy tongue. Danielle enjoys it the least, then Stef, then Mandy, then Krystal. I'd say that with Mandy we were very much on the same wavelength with how to use tongue and how often. I had to adapt with all the others, but it wasn't difficult to figure out what they like and what they don't judging by their reactions.

NorthernChaosGod
02-04-2010, 08:00 AM
I'd say about 15 girls, maybe more, depends on what I missed out on when I've blacked out.

My first real kiss was the summer before fifth grade, there was this set of twins that lived in the apartment complex over from me that a friend and I used to hang out with a lot. We were at my friend's place hanging out when my friend started kissing one of the twins, I followed suit with the other.

Rye
02-04-2010, 09:01 AM

He's pretty good for the most part. Sometimes I don't know whether he does it to bug me or not though, since he's like that. xD Like he tries to PDA me up since I don't really like PDA beyond a hug or a peck.

Breine
02-04-2010, 01:47 PM
My first kiss was back when I was 6 or something. The hot one was when I was 13 - I was drunk, but I remember it well since I was very much in love with the girl, and the kiss was the beginning of this whole 2-3 years on/off relationship.

Anyway, as for the total amount of people I've kissed? I don't know. I've kissed many people. Alcohol has some of the blame.

Having many close female friends also helps! I've kissed many of them (not with any romantic agendas, though) - not just because we're close friends, but also because I can :smug: and because they've taken advantage of me being a close male friend (e.g. a ugly/creepy/whatever guy is checking them out and trying to make a move, so I'm asked to make out with them to make it seem like we're dating). I'm not complaining.

Unbreakable Will
02-04-2010, 02:13 PM
I can't honestly remember every last one but I'll have to guess at least 20-24. Before I moved to Springfield I was a bit of a man-ho.

Flying Mullet
02-04-2010, 02:17 PM

He's pretty good for the most part. Sometimes I don't know whether he does it to bug me or not though, since he's like that. xD Like he tries to PDA me up since I don't really like PDA beyond a hug or a peck.
Hey now, don't kiss and tell!

I don't know how many different people I've kissed, but I imagine it's less than a dozen.

Zeldy
02-04-2010, 11:17 PM

why, I have no idea! Thinking about it, I think I'm a righty.. although I'm always too drunk to really care.

KentaRawr!
02-05-2010, 12:13 AM
I don't know what a saliva swap is, but let me tell you, it sounds absolutely disgusting. I'll probably pass up my first kiss if whatever girl I decided to kiss with opened with "Hey baby wanna saliva swap?"

Levian
02-05-2010, 12:15 AM
Fine, I'll give the people what they want.

I don't reach up to a woman's lips so I thrust my http://local-static1.forum-files.fobby.net/sprites/0000/1321/chicken.png against her knee instead.

Jesus Christ, Lev, watch your filthy smurfing mouth! *fixes* ~Shlup

Zeldy
02-05-2010, 12:35 AM
I don't know what a saliva swap is, but let me tell you, it sounds absolutely disgusting. I'll probably pass up my first kiss if whatever girl I decided to kiss with opened with "Hey baby wanna saliva swap?"

If you kiss properly you won't saliva swap, it's only washing machine kissers who do that! ;)

Madonna
02-05-2010, 12:46 AM
I hand out kisses as easily as I do pleasantry!

There is nothing in wrong with kissing plenty of people as long as you are not spreading something nasty!

Rocket Edge
02-05-2010, 01:00 AM
I mix it up, right & left.

My first kiss was when I was 9. She was 12 and I remember thinking at the time she was my one forever.

I don't use much tongue at all, but when it gets into it and your shifting the side of your head its nice to bring it gently for a bit.

I literally have no clue how many women I have kissed. I'd say in or around 150. The ages of 16-18 at the local teen disco was bloody crazy. You would be well liquored up and it was like water off a ducks back to just kiss someone and move on with your business. My friend Westy (as we affectionately called him) kissed 24 people in one night as a bet. Nowadays it isn't like that at all though of course. Also helped by the fact that girlfriends came into the equation when I started maturing a bit around 18.

G13
02-05-2010, 01:11 AM
Do mom kisses count?

I've got 5 ladies under m' belt. What they're doing there is anybody's guess, HEY-O!

Unbreakable Will
02-05-2010, 01:20 AM
Do mom kisses count?

I've got 5 ladies under m' belt. What they're doing there is anybody's guess, HEY-O!
Well played good sir, well played :cool:

Cuchulainn
02-05-2010, 09:20 AM

If you kiss properly you won't saliva swap, it's only washing machine kissers who do that! ;)

Doesn't matter how good you are at it, if your open mouth touches their open mouth, saliva will be swapped. However, the amount of saliva swapped is the real issue. I went with a vacuum cleaner once when I was 15 she nearly sucked my tongue outta my head...horrible....I still continued though...means to an end.

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-05-2010, 09:54 AM
First peck? Was for a play. It was from a girl! :barf:

Real kiss? I think I was 19 or 20? Wasn't that great. Including first kiss and current boyfriend: 10 guys.

EDIT: Make that 11, I forgot about that massage I got one time...

NorthernChaosGod
02-05-2010, 10:40 AM
Fine, I'll give the people what they want.

I don't reach up to a woman's lips so I thrust my http://local-static1.forum-files.fobby.net/sprites/0000/1321/chicken.png against her knee instead.

O_O

Aerith's Knight
02-05-2010, 12:43 PM
My first kiss was at 10yo with some girls I knew from church, they were twins. Oh yeah, I love religion. :cool:

I've kissed 6 or 7 girls, I think. The drunk nights are a little vage.

Quindiana Jones
02-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Ah man, I love kissing. I have few talents worth mentioning, but it's one of them! :jokey:

I couldn't really get to an exact number, but I'm around 10-15. Though not many of those are "wahey om nom nom" kisses (I'm not actually 100% what that means. What I meant was that few of them led to anything more than a quick snog).

Oh, and I prefer the left. The right just...feels weird to me. I dunno why.

eestlinc
02-07-2010, 04:46 AM
somewhere in the neighborhood of 10.

Jiro
02-07-2010, 10:27 AM
I was a bit of a ladies man as a youngster. Two friends of mine just up and kissed me! 8yo Jiro had all the girls chasin' him :smug:

My first kiss was at 15 and I have kissed only one other person since then. 17yo Jiro has no luck with the ladies at all :(

NorthernChaosGod
02-07-2010, 10:59 AM
I was a bit of a ladies man as a youngster. Two friends of mine just up and kissed me! 8yo Jiro had all the girls chasin' him :smug:

My first kiss was at 15 and I have kissed only one other person since then. 17yo Jiro has no luck with the ladies at all :(

Dude, didn't you want to compete with me on Valentine's Day?

I could just go into a bar and win because you can't. :P

Rodarian
02-07-2010, 11:42 AM
I kissed named Katie when I was seven... She threatened me to kiss her or else I wasn't her friend....

I obligated..

Jiro
02-08-2010, 03:28 AM

Yeah well maybe I'll just work out heaps and take off my shirt and then I'll win for sure okay :(

Shlup
02-08-2010, 05:32 AM

Rye: I can rank the four girlfriends I've kissed pretty easily in how much they enjoy tongue. Danielle enjoys it the least, then Stef, then Mandy, then Krystal. I'd say that with Mandy we were very much on the same wavelength with how to use tongue and how often. I had to adapt with all the others, but it wasn't difficult to figure out what they like and what they don't judging by their reactions.

Ranking your girlfriends by how much they like tongue. Super classy, BoB. xD

NorthernChaosGod
02-08-2010, 07:23 AM

Yeah well maybe I'll just work out heaps and take off my shirt and then I'll win for sure okay :(
I'm already pretty regular with exercise as it is, just waiting for the Iron Gym I ordered for my home. :P

Aerith's Knight
02-08-2010, 11:18 AM

It's either that or boob size. I think BoB went the right course.:thumb:

~*~Celes~*~
02-08-2010, 12:40 PM
never judge a girl by her jugs :colbert:

NorthernChaosGod
02-08-2010, 08:23 PM
never judge a girl by her jugs :colbert:

Then what are we supposed to judge her on? :confused:

BardTard
02-08-2010, 08:56 PM
My first kiss. I was 12, he was 15. Some guys came to mow our lawn and then this really hot guy kept coming back to see me, and my mom didn't trust him and told us to stay on the front porch. But he wanted to go smoke so we went inside my garage, and then we totally made out.

I know, 12 and 15, wrong. But it was fun.

I've kissed too many people to count.

McLovin'
02-09-2010, 12:04 AM
I think it's 5.

Peck on the lips in like 7th grade, don't know how old that is. 13?

Two girls in the summer of 10th grade (one on a cruise and the other was a friend of a friend in town) and two girls throughout 11th grade. No such luck since moving though. :(

Loony BoB
02-09-2010, 01:50 PM

I wasn't ranking them, just how much they like tongue! The one who kissing was most natural with was actually the worst of the lot as a girlfriend.

Jiro
02-10-2010, 01:55 AM
BoB, I think you should just um stop before you dig yourself into a bottomless pit. Just advice from a friend you know?

Loony BoB
02-12-2010, 01:58 PM
You make it sound like digging bottomless pits is a bad thing.

Quindiana Jones
02-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Someone give me Raistlin's account information so I can log in as him and insult Shlup in a way that only Raist could get away with.

Old Manus
02-12-2010, 09:32 PM
imagine if bottomless pits actually existed and the the total upheaval of the history of scientific research

Vyk
02-16-2010, 01:41 AM
Four

/fail

Also, never knew that's what snog meant. Goofy British slang

Might as well put the final nail in the coffin. My first kiss was only like 3 years ago. Go me LawL...

Raistlin
02-16-2010, 01:45 AM
Someone give me Raistlin's account information so I can log in as him and insult Shlup in a way that only Raist could get away with.

Shlup will take insults from anyone. She just likes it from me. ;)

NorthernChaosGod
02-16-2010, 03:54 AM

Shlup will take insults from anyone. She just likes it from me. ;)

Rofl, highly quotable.