PDA

View Full Version : Hot Chocolate!

Chloe.
02-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Love it or not?

I love it! I have a mug of it pretty much every night in the winter, keeps me warm. :excited: I usually have the Aero hot chocolate:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d106/ffmaniac22/AEROCHOC.jpg

I also love the caramel one from Starbucks!

Jess
02-03-2010, 09:28 PM
I like it, but if theres the option for a cup of tea, I'm always going to take that over a cup of hot chocolate any day.

SuperMillionaire
02-03-2010, 09:29 PM
I like hot chocolate with milk, and I also like tea with lemon and honey. Coffee, not so much.

Miriel
02-03-2010, 09:33 PM
I love love LOVE hot chocolate. It's hands down my favorite hot drink.

During Christmas, I made hot chocolate on a stick and they were fantastic. Del Murder and I have chocolate caliente in Spain and it was super different than the hot chocolate in America. A lot richer, almost like a syrup. It was delicious. But the best hot chocolate though is hands down at Disneyland. A cup of hot coco, music, fireworks, gently falling Disney snow, and tinkerbell flying around the night sky, it's bliss.

Flying Mullet
02-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Take a cup of hot chocolate made with milk, add a couple drops of peppermint and toss a couple of marshmallows on top and I'm good to go. :)

Rantz
02-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Hot chocolate is the best. I typically make it from cocoa, sugar and cream (if I have it), and sometimes a little chili powder to seal the deal.

Oh, and mocha is wonderful too if done right!

Rye
02-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Oh my god, Aero bubbly hot chocolate is one of the best things about Britain! There's a grocery store near Hux's flat that sells it in this cup, where you pull off some tin wrapping off the bottom of the cup, fill it with hot water, and stir it, and they have milk and sugar for you to add next to the machine. It was an addiction of mine for some time. Until I found Cafe Nero. :shiny:

Also @ Rantzien - Chocolate and chilli powder is really good. You'd never think it, but it is. A woman at my job used to give me pieces of this fancy dark chocolate with chilli in it! mmmmmm.

I Took the Red Pill
02-03-2010, 09:39 PM
I think it's just ok.

Chloe.
02-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Oh my god, Aero bubbly hot chocolate is one of the best things about Britain! There's a grocery store near Hux's flat that sells it in this cup, where you pull off some tin wrapping off the bottom of the cup, fill it with hot water, and stir it, and they have milk and sugar for you to add next to the machine. It was an addiction of mine for some time. Until I found Cafe Nero. :shiny:

It really is very addicting! It's a little expensive though, and you have to put a lot of the powder in each time, so it ends up going quickly. :(

kikimm
02-03-2010, 09:58 PM
I love hot chocolate, but not the stuff that's in powder form. I like to make it using actual chocolate that's been melted, among other things. A million more calories I guess but I don't care! :monster: It's way better 8-)

Jessweeee♪
02-03-2010, 10:03 PM
I love it! Every winter my aunt makes Christmas candies for everyone. I like to take a piece of one of the minty ones and melt it into the chocolate.

qwertysaur
02-03-2010, 11:33 PM
Chocolate with Chili is nice.

Hot Cocoa is very nice. :p

Shlup
02-03-2010, 11:37 PM
I love hot chocolate, but lately I have switched to tea on account of calories and such and such.

Mo-Nercy
02-04-2010, 01:26 AM
Don't know if Americans get this, but I love Milo.
http://aussiefavourites.com.au/cornershop/images/nes_milo450.jpg

But more often than not, I'll have it cold or just eat the powder with a spoon.

Zeromus_X
02-04-2010, 01:26 AM
I normally can't stand sugary drinks, but I can't resist hot chocolate. One of my friends would make a ton of hot chocolate with a coffee pot, I could down 3-4 cups of that stuff.

Vermachtnis
02-04-2010, 01:32 AM
Mmmm...I love hot chocolate. Especially with lots of tiny marchmellows.

Raistlin
02-04-2010, 01:39 AM
I love hot chocolate to death. I hate all kinds of coffee, so it is the only thing I've ever ordered from Starbucks. Usually I just make my own instant-version, though.

Levian
02-04-2010, 02:43 AM
I love hot chocolate, and I love the blanket, the good friends and the cold howling wind outside not able to get in. You know, the things that goes hand in hand with hot chocolate

blackmage_nuke
02-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Don't know if Americans get this, but I love Milo.
http://aussiefavourites.com.au/cornershop/images/nes_milo450.jpg

But more often than not, I'll have it cold or just eat the powder with a spoon.

I also like milo but alot of the time i forget i have any.

Ovaltine grains are too fine for my liking

Breine
02-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Hot chocolate is yummy, especially if it's home made.

I love it with whipped cream on top. Hot chocolate with rum and whipped cream on top is also reeeeeally good.

EDIT: I had some Milo in Southeast Asia. Not a big fan, though. It doesn't really taste of that much.

Flying Mullet
02-04-2010, 02:07 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wExgMHIAdqQ/RcijI8z9_OI/AAAAAAAAAKg/56kRfbDoH88/s400/hot-chocolate.jpg

He loves you all back. :love:

Zeldy
02-04-2010, 11:28 PM
I like it, but if theres the option for a cup of tea, I'm always going to take that over a cup of hot chocolate any day.
seconded. :)

Shlup
02-05-2010, 12:14 AM
I love hot chocolate to death. I hate all kinds of coffee, so it is the only thing I've ever ordered from Starbucks. Usually I just make my own instant-version, though.

I always get a caramel apple cider at Starbucks.

At The Coffee Bean they serve hot vanilla. And then I drink it and then I die from happy.

Bastian
02-05-2010, 02:06 AM
Love love love lovelove LOVE love LOVElove!

I drink hot cocoa almost every day. I'm addicted. Unfortunately, I'm also absurdly nutrition-minded, so I make my own hot cocoa out of:
1 tablespoon of unsweetened bakers chocolate powder
3 tablepoons of splenda
1 cup of unsweetened soy milk

But sometimes I'll treat myself to real hot cocoa from local cafes. Or if none are around a "Signiture Hot Chocolate" from Starbucks (which used to be called Chantico or something like that five years ago and is more like a Spanish hot cocoa). Yummy!

Fujiko
02-05-2010, 02:25 AM
Yes.

Depression Moon
02-05-2010, 03:58 AM
I like it okay until one day when I ordered some from Biscuitville. I just took a sip a little bigger than I meant to and I couldn't taste anything for about 3 or 4 days. my toungue and gums were peeling too, but no can't sue since it had hot on the cup.

BarelySeeAtAll
02-05-2010, 04:54 PM
At home: Options - Turkish Delight. Three spoons of that and boilin water..and Baileys.

Out & about: Cafe Nero hot chocolate with whipped cream. . . .yes, just yes.

Kamiko
02-05-2010, 05:36 PM
I love Mexican Hot Chocolate. I'm not sure what the recipe is but my friend Luz makes it and it's amazizing.

Duce of Daggers
02-06-2010, 06:21 PM
i prefer coffee

best part of waking up is Folgers in ur cup :D

Moon Rabbits
02-06-2010, 06:59 PM
nobody can stop the melting chocolate
let's go surfing on the tidal wave of melted chocolaaaate
mel mel mel mel mel mel mel meltiiiiiiiiiiing! (melting!)
jump in, take a swim! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8lntoH78Lc)

FaithWontFall
02-07-2010, 02:56 PM
I used to think Options could not be beaten, but i have recently been introduced to Cadburys with milk and its yummy!:D