PDA

View Full Version : How Sephiroth got his name.

DarkMateria
02-04-2010, 05:07 PM
YouTube - Final Fantasy VII: The Hojo/Lucrecia Date Scene (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz11kR8EE8g&feature=related)

Sephiroth
02-04-2010, 06:23 PM
Lol.

However, after all the JENOVA Project itself was called "JENOVA project S(ephiroth)" so I think it was professor Gast who gave him his name. But of course we do not know for real.

PeneloRatsbane
02-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Lol, i love those videos, there's a whole series of them

Didn't Lucrecia choose his name? I can't remember

Sephiroth
02-04-2010, 07:14 PM

If you mean Dirge of Cerberus, no she didn't. You can see some scenes when she's begging like "Give me my son back! Let me see him! Just once!" or her visions about the evil Sephiroth and JENOVA. But there is only one character in Dirge of Cerberus who mentions the name "Sephiroth" and that's Weiss controlled by Hojo right before you fight him. In Crisis Core Genesis mentions the "JENOVA project S" and of course in the G Files you can read about "G" being the prototype of "S". Doctor Gast was the leader of the S project first so it makes more sense if he was the one who gave him the name. Of course it could have been Hojo or Lucrecia as well, but there is no scene in Dirge of Cerberus...yeah, well - I am just repeating myself, lol.

You know what I mean.

Raistlin
02-05-2010, 04:34 AM
That was surprisingly entertaining.

PeneloRatsbane
02-05-2010, 07:29 PM

If you mean Dirge of Cerberus, no she didn't. You can see some scenes when she's begging like "Give me my son back! Let me see him! Just once!" or her visions about the evil Sephiroth and JENOVA. But there is only one character in Dirge of Cerberus who mentions the name "Sephiroth" and that's Weiss controlled by Hojo right before you fight him. In Crisis Core Genesis mentions the "JENOVA project S" and of course in the G Files you can read about "G" being the prototype of "S". Doctor Gast was the leader of the S project first so it makes more sense if he was the one who gave him the name. Of course it could have been Hojo or Lucrecia as well, but there is no scene in Dirge of Cerberus...yeah, well - I am just repeating myself, lol.

You know what I mean.

Yeah i think i was thinking of that scene where shes begging for her son back. Got confused lol