PDA

View Full Version : Everyone It Is Going To Be Alright

Madonna
02-07-2010, 03:31 AM
I once lived inside the confines of lush, green planet; the sun lit verdant grasses, pools of water glistened in both hues blue and green, and forests clawed paths across continents while mountains sang songs which howled to the sky's peak! Clouds were more white than white, rainbows even tasted of every color, and I think I can safely say I once enjoyed myself and the world I knew! All of that has shattered of late!

Now furtive eyes seek the shadows clouds cast, suspicious hands wave through intangible color cascades, and joy has been a rare pleasure to visit my heart! Mountains are less majestic and more craggy, water is murky and unfiltered, forests are wild and dangerous, and the grass is yellow and rough! What negativity has struck here, my dear Eyeson?!

Rather than let you draw your own erroneous conclusions, I shall do you a grand favor and break it to you: General Chat has gotten serious! Oh, I know; you gasped just then, as I did too when I realized what had struck this cesspool of villainy and levity! But bear with me, faint survivors of a more carefree time; we might be growing into straight-faced boring people!

Indeed, pray look closer at recent threads of late and realize the gravity with which some of our posters attack absurd premises and situations! A thread about people overdosing on homeopathic remedies?! A proper answer would be, "Good! I hope they all die!" Are girls weird!? Of course they are; every male knows this! Of course, all females know otherwise, but we shall ignore this contradiction because this is not Eyes On Each Other and I am not going to take anyone seriously here!

Lighten up, guys and dolls, and do not make me scroll over another ten-minute post with cherry-picked quotes! Please, I beg of you!

But also do a better job than those Wonder Square kids; man, are they hopeless!

Raistlin
02-07-2010, 03:39 AM
Almost as hopeless as your face.

Shlup
02-07-2010, 04:15 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/ShlupQuack/Teal_Deer_icons_by_OctanBearcat.png

Bastian
02-07-2010, 04:18 AM
Are you on acid?

eestlinc
02-07-2010, 04:36 AM
ped xing?

Raistlin
02-07-2010, 05:48 AM
Are you on acid?

You think this is strange? You really don't know Lynx.

rubah
02-07-2010, 07:32 AM
I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT GENIUS LYNX. I AM SO OFFENDED I HOPE YOU GO DIE IN A FIRE OF LOVE BECAUSE REALLY I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS HAVE EVEN THOUGH YOU SAY I WILL NEVER BE OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK WITH YOU I AM GOING TO DRINK ON MY OWN AND SHOW YOU ALL.

yeah, it's been a little serious lately. these things are phases man. You just gotta outlive outlast outplay.

Madonna
02-07-2010, 12:37 PM
Did you just go Survivor on me, Miss Lapiz?! You disgusting wretch, I thought better of you! Now it is two more years until I consider spend a night carousing with you!

Raistlin and Shlup, I hope you two fatties manage to work it out and have many fat children! You can make the world a fattier place!

demondude
02-07-2010, 12:41 PM
http://img.moronail.net/img/5/3/1453.jpg

Mo-Nercy
02-07-2010, 01:21 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/monercy/argue6eb.jpg

So quit whining like a little girl and/or camel/llama thing.

Old Manus
02-07-2010, 03:27 PM
PROTECT MY BALLS

krissy
02-07-2010, 07:45 PM
PROTECT MY BALLS

even if the whole world turns against them
i'll

i'll be their knight

http://membres.multimania.fr/renzokuken3000/squall.jpg

Rye
02-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Dammit Krissy, stop making me laugh so much. You're going to break the Reputation Sytem limit.

Bastian
02-07-2010, 10:47 PM
It's raining cupcakes; hallelujah! It's raining cupcakes.

Madonna
02-07-2010, 11:53 PM
Whoa, lay off the high fructose corn syrup, which causes life cancer, and chill some, you guys! I am not horribly serious, you do not need to be seriously horrible, and I am sure we can all find some happy ground somewhere between!

Meat Puppet
02-08-2010, 01:23 AM
you forgot an exclamation point

Bastian
02-08-2010, 01:37 AM
YOU forgot an exclamation point

Shlup
02-08-2010, 01:44 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/ShlupQuack/deepfeelings/simon.gif

theundeadhero
02-08-2010, 03:21 AM
Mo-Nercy, where did you find that picture of Joy?

Jiro
02-08-2010, 03:26 AM
Reading the first post drained me of all my energy. I'm just going to lie down here and sleep for a little whi

qwertysaur
02-08-2010, 03:38 AM
Remember to scan the target first

Moon Rabbits
02-08-2010, 05:02 AM
ʚ( ʘϠ ʘ )ɞ OH smurf!

Shlup
02-08-2010, 05:23 AM

*snort*

Raistlin
02-08-2010, 06:09 PM

And what little azn kid is she shouting at?

Dignified Pauper
02-09-2010, 01:23 PM
I believe that in a world like Genius Lynx, the planet must have rejected his presence there. Really, it's all your fault, Michael. When you were born, the planet just said, "Well, now I have no reason to give to my creation the bounty with which I had blessed it. This monster was brought into the world to ruin it and I will show them just how much ruin will come." This is all your fault, Michael. Yours and yours alone. You should be absolutely ashamed by what you have done. Go blast off on another planet and ruin it so that your people can go back to living in paradise. Just stay the fuck away from me. <3