PDA

View Full Version : Check out this Kesha parody!

SuperMillionaire
02-07-2010, 04:36 PM
This is a really funny parody of Kesha's "Tik Tok."

YouTube - KE$HA TIK TOK Parody: Glitter Puke - Key of Awe$ome #13 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7n8GqewJ2M&feature=PlayList&p=B2F5B9CC9C5F5029&index=0&playnext=1)

It's a satire of the video, but it also sends a serious message; if you get wasted, it's time for some tough discipline!

Personally, I'd like to see more scolding of "trashy" artists.

Unbreakable Will
02-07-2010, 05:48 PM
That was actually really funny, I was expecting less lol.

Polnareff
02-07-2010, 06:02 PM
xD @ the mother crying in place of the normal "oh oh ohs".

charliepanayi
02-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Kesha is beyond parody anyway.

SuperMillionaire
02-07-2010, 11:41 PM
That's what I like to see; trashy music artists getting scolded for making fools out of themselves.

oddler
02-08-2010, 03:37 AM
Never seen the video for this song but the parody is quite entertaining.

I honestly really like the song Tik Tok.

SuperMillionaire
02-08-2010, 04:43 AM
I've seen the video, and there's a scene in it that depicts Kesha's family being shocked at her drunken-trashy appearance. Even her younger siblings were shocked and even embarrassed to have a drunken wreck as an older sister. Personally, I think they should have punished her.

oddler
02-08-2010, 04:48 AM
Wow. Just watched the actual video and I think the parody was more professionally made. :|

Anyway, when I find something funny like this, it usually becomes a part of my one-liner repetoire. I need to study it. :choc2:

NorthernChaosGod
02-08-2010, 07:27 AM
I've seen the video, and there's a scene in it that depicts Kesha's family being shocked at her drunken-trashy appearance. Even her younger siblings were shocked and even embarrassed to have a drunken wreck as an older sister. Personally, I think they should have punished her.

Last I checked, adults were allowed to act how they wanted. If you don't like the "lifestyle" she lives, don't live it.

Both songs are :bou::bou::bou::bou:. *shakes head*

SuperMillionaire
02-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Wow. Just watched the actual video and I think the parody was more professionally made. :|

Anyway, when I find something funny like this, it usually becomes a part of my one-liner repetoire. I need to study it. :choc2:

What are you gonna do with this, make up some stand-up comedy or something?

oddler
02-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Just saying, mostly everything I see on the internet that I find funny, I end up repeating like a random electronic pop culture regurgitation machine.

SuperMillionaire
02-08-2010, 04:25 PM
Oh, okay. I think I might get it now; you're going to re-enact it?

Rantz
02-08-2010, 04:48 PM
oddler Arshkabalzk - Tik Tok Parody (cover)

That's the best idea I've ever heard.

oddler
02-08-2010, 04:53 PM
No mic, but I'm tempted. :redface:

SuperMillionaire
02-08-2010, 09:52 PM
oddler Arshkabalzk - Tik Tok Parody (cover)

That's the best idea I've ever heard.

Where's the link?

Rantz
02-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Sorry, I forgot to add it. Now I've lost it. :(

SuperMillionaire
02-09-2010, 02:34 AM
Can you try looking for it again?

Moon Rabbits
02-09-2010, 02:46 AM
That's what I like to see; trashy music artists getting scolded for making fools out of themselves.

Uhhh I don't think Kesha takes herself very seriously in the first place.

Anyway, I LURRRRRRV the original. The parody was semi-lols.

Rantz
02-09-2010, 03:07 PM
I think we will never understand each other, SuperMillionaire.

SuperMillionaire
02-09-2010, 07:56 PM

Uhhh I don't think Kesha takes herself very seriously in the first place.

Anyway, I LURRRRRRV the original. The parody was semi-lols.
Indeed, she doesn't. I like artists who take themselves seriously.

I think we will never understand each other, SuperMillionaire.

Artists who don't take themselves seriously, like Kesha and Lady Gag-Gag (GaGa), to me, are very trashy. Not to mention that the way they dress also makes me gag.

oddler
02-09-2010, 08:10 PM
Not taking yourself seriously doesn't necessarily make you trashy. I mean, I hardly take anyone seriously, least of all myself. And I'm not trashy in the slightest. :choc2:

SuperMillionaire
02-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Well, then I guess it's on the subject matter. In this case, they like to get drunk and wasted, which is a bad idea unless of course you want to get arrested and thrown in jail.

oddler
02-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Yeah, I agree with that. That's why I like to think that hopefully the artists use these songs as a way to poke fun at people who really live that way.

SuperMillionaire
02-09-2010, 08:21 PM
I'd rather they scold people who live that way, like in this video. It's a really funny parody, but it also sends out a serious message.

Shiny
02-10-2010, 12:37 AM
What's up with the facepaint? She looks like Sting.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5mCksi7JYNw/STXwS9u3XkI/AAAAAAAAAA8/TDo5bT85nQI/s400/sting+1.jpg

Moon Rabbits
02-10-2010, 01:10 AM
Well, then I guess it's on the subject matter. In this case, they like to get drunk and wasted, which is a bad idea unless of course you want to get arrested and thrown in jail.

Oh right I forgot that every time I get drunk I wake up in jail.

So it's mandatory that all artists need to take themselves seriously and sing about morgue serious things and feelings and love and all that stuff? Pffffffff.

Shonen Knife must not have gotten that memo. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGa5DVBgCFE)

NeoCracker
02-10-2010, 02:11 AM

So it's mandatory that all artists need to take themselves seriously and sing about morgue serious things and feelings and love and all that stuff? Pffffffff.

Shonen Knife must not have gotten that memo. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGa5DVBgCFE)

I knew this would one day happen. You linked a song I actually enjoyed. :love:

NorthernChaosGod
02-10-2010, 07:58 AM

This.

SuperMillionaire
02-10-2010, 06:46 PM

Well, that is if you get EXTREMELY drunk and wasted. THEN you should go to jail.

You can sing about fun stuff, but just remember which things are appropriate for which audiences.

demondude
02-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Not the whole 'explicit music is bad' thing again I hope.

NorthernChaosGod
02-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Well, that is if you get EXTREMELY drunk and wasted. THEN you should go to jail.

You can sing about fun stuff, but just remember which things are appropriate for which audiences.

1. No, just no. If someone wants to get trashed and they're not hurting anyone, bugger off.

2. No one is forcing anyone to listen to something they don't want to. If you don't like it, change the station.

Moon Rabbits
02-10-2010, 11:51 PM
What NCG said ^

Kesha's music is appropriate for her audience - her audience is trashy club rats, not children.

SuperMillionaire
02-11-2010, 01:48 PM
Indeed.

Vyk
02-16-2010, 12:02 AM
I like -some- of Ke$ha's music (though not Tik Tok), and I stumbled across this like right after the YouTube police went around and banned all her music for whatever reason. Really like it

SuperMillionaire
02-16-2010, 03:16 AM
They banned all of her music on YouTube?

Vyk
02-16-2010, 03:41 AM
I should watch how I word things. At the time (and maybe still) Ke$ha didn't have a YouTube channel and her studio or publishers weren't posting her music. Her fans were. Which is illegal in YouTube's eyes. And the YouTube police went around and shut all those videos down. If she posts her own music videos, no big deal. But she didn't

NorthernChaosGod
02-16-2010, 03:43 AM
Looks like she has a channel.

YouTube - Ke$ha - TiK ToK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP6XpLQM2Cs)

SuperMillionaire
02-16-2010, 03:54 AM
Well, now she does.

Vyk
02-16-2010, 04:40 AM
Indeed

SuperMillionaire
02-16-2010, 03:56 PM
Yep, now she does.

The girl parodying her looks quite a bit like the original.

Vyk
02-16-2010, 04:55 PM
I kinda thought that too. If a little "lower budget" version lol

...I'd take her out to dinner

SuperMillionaire
02-16-2010, 06:01 PM
Ooooooh...