PDA

View Full Version : Just my luck

rubah
02-07-2010, 09:01 PM
I found my third stray cat today.

The first was a kitten in the parking lot that I enticed to me long enough to take a picture, but ran away shortly afterwards.
The second was crying under a bridge
This one was on my window sill staring at lola.

Anything perpetually happening to you?
(last year, it was finding student ID cards)

Zeldy
02-07-2010, 09:54 PM
I'm the opposite. If it's bad or can go wrong, it will happen to me. The day I don't do my homework is the day the teacher checks, for example. I break anything electrical with just a touch, or so it seems.

I have bad luck. Rub some good luck on me :(

Shlup
02-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Hmm... Nothing I can think of that isn't related to my own clumsiness. I am perpetually in need of medical attention.

Marky Tee
02-07-2010, 10:30 PM
my gran took in a stray cat

now it seems either its in heat or the other local strays have heard about her hospitality and have came a knocking

or hanging out outside the house

Moon Rabbits
02-07-2010, 10:42 PM
Hmm... Nothing I can think of that isn't related to my own clumsiness. I am perpetually in need of medical attention.

Pretty much just this.

Rye
02-07-2010, 10:42 PM
I'm just perpetually clumsy. Today, I almost brained myself on the fireplace in Huxley's room (he has a totally awesome antique fireplace in his room in the rented Reading house! It's so awesome, but it doesn't work, unfortunately. We thought about some candles and pretending though, but that's not even allowed in the contract). We don't have much room, so I tend to keep my drinks on the floor by the bed. I knock them over at least once a week. So bad for the carpetttttttt. Luckily it's just water!

Mo-Nercy
02-08-2010, 05:50 AM
Anything I own that comes with a power adapter or requires batteries has a 50/50 chance of dying for no reason.

Damn PS3 controller.

Rodarian
02-08-2010, 01:16 PM
I'm finding stashed away condoms ..One was in the closet, the other behind my bed and two others in my messy drawer...

THEY ARE ALL EXPIRED.... :cry:

Breine
02-08-2010, 03:43 PM
I'm just perpetually clumsy. Today, I almost brained myself on the fireplace in Huxley's room (he has a totally awesome antique fireplace in his room in the rented Reading house! It's so awesome, but it doesn't work, unfortunately. We thought about some candles and pretending though, but that's not even allowed in the contract). We don't have much room, so I tend to keep my drinks on the floor by the bed. I knock them over at least once a week. So bad for the carpetttttttt. Luckily it's just water!

Sounds like me. I also tend to drop things.

Old Manus
02-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Getting hit on the inner thigh during cricket nets. It absolutely frigging canes for days.