PDA

View Full Version : Hymn on Gagazet

Jiro
02-08-2010, 03:54 AM
On Mount Gagazet, after defeating Yenke and Biran, the Ronso start to sing the Hymn. At first it's just the two Ronso singing in their actual voice, but then when the others join in, it switches to the standard track.

I was disappointed. I thought that the Ronso singing in their gruff voices actually made it that bit more haunting, and in my opinion, was nicer. Seeing the Ronso and hearing the Hymn sung like they all had years of choir practise just kind of ruined it for me.

What were your thoughts on the scene as a whole? I think it set the scene quite well for the events that followed. Still would've liked to hear "bad" singing though.

qwertysaur
02-08-2010, 04:57 AM
It could have also been all the Fayth in Fayth scar joining in song :p

Jecht Shot
02-08-2010, 01:20 PM
I liked Biran and Yenke's "bad" singing.

But I'm also guessing the "Ronso choir" sounded like they had years of practice because they actually did. If I had to guess, I would guess it was customary of the Ronso to greet summoners in such a way that had actually made it to Gagazet. They probably didn't get to put it to use much, but I'm still guessing they practiced at it nonetheless.

Jiro
02-10-2010, 03:38 AM
I still didn't think it was possible for Ronso to sound so nice. Where are my big hairy beasts with gruff voices? :(