PDA

View Full Version : I feel sad:*(

Masamunemaster
02-09-2010, 05:53 AM
I miss playing FFXI sooo much. It was so much fun and I got so used to it...now I feel bored more often.

I may go back to it one day, but first I would like to wait on FFXIV and give it a shot first. If it doesnt end well I do plan to go back to pandy:)

Del Murder
02-09-2010, 06:07 AM
It would be funny if FFXIV was a total flop and people went back to FFXI.

Jecht Shot
02-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Considering what happened with Everquest and Everquest 2, thats a possibility.

Masamunemaster
02-10-2010, 09:29 PM
well from what I have seen the whole job class system seems pretty boring to me, so that may be the killer there

Rostum
02-11-2010, 12:17 AM
They have shown literally nothing about the job class system in FFXIV other than some vague answers and a tiny little bit of information on their website.

Masamunemaster
02-11-2010, 05:08 AM
well last time I looked it said you would have people as gatherers(sp?), and armorers. Now I dont know if that means they will be npcs or if people would acctually have to do that themselves as full time characters, but if the latter is how it will be then I know there will be a ton of complaining all the time about someone having to do that....and I do think that would get old and probably upset me a good bit

Ouch!
02-11-2010, 03:16 PM
well last time I looked it said you would have people as gatherers(sp?), and armorers. Now I dont know if that means they will be npcs or if people would acctually have to do that themselves as full time characters, but if the latter is how it will be then I know there will be a ton of complaining all the time about someone having to do that....and I do think that would get old and probably upset me a good bit
Good thing that one of the things we do know is that, like Final Fantasy XI, you can play as more than one job. It has also been suggested that you will be able to have other people repair your armor for you.

Del Murder
02-11-2010, 06:18 PM
You never know with SE, stuff that sounds lame at first may actually be really fun. The converse is also true. Got to play to find out.

Ouch!
02-11-2010, 08:47 PM
They basically just threw a huge bone to people who love crafting. It doesn't seem like it's something you're going to have to do if you don't really want to anyway.

Masamunemaster
02-13-2010, 03:46 AM
mkay, well like I said I havent checked it in a while...my internet here wont load it for some reason

KentaRawr!
05-09-2012, 06:56 PM

In retrospect, this is a very funny post.

Del Murder
05-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Heyo!

Rostum
05-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Oh snap!

chionos
05-15-2012, 06:04 AM

In retrospect, this is a very funny post.

Comedian or prophet? You can't be both, Del, you have to choose one and stick to it.

Rostum
05-15-2012, 06:45 AM
As far as I'm concerened FFXIV still has one last chance to prove itself at this year's E3. However, most of the people I know who left XI for XIV never went back to XI and just moved on all together.