PDA

View Full Version : The Twilight Zone!

Jessweeee♪
02-10-2010, 12:41 AM
do do do do do do do do (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y)

I think this is quite possibly one of the greatest shows of all time. Just the other day I turned on the TV when I woke up to see that I could watch it before I went to class! It wasn't on this morning, though, so I guess that wasn't the regular programming ;_;

Anyway: The Twilight Zone. Isn't it neat :</>D?

Shiny
02-10-2010, 12:59 AM
I only like the eppies from the 1960s. The more recent ones are pretty corny. And Twilight Zone the movie is amazing. Especially the last part with John Lithgow on the plane.

Raistlin
02-10-2010, 02:13 AM
I will always remember that To Serve Man is a cookbook.

Yes, I know it's originally a short story. The point is that Twilight Zone is awesome.

Araciel
02-10-2010, 03:27 AM
I own the original and new series on DVD.. I also have both outer limits, and night gallery... Yeah they're good.

TheAbominatrix
02-10-2010, 04:11 AM
Loooooove the Twilight Zone. The old ones, anyway. I don't know any episode titles, but my favorites include the one where the kids dive into the deep end of the pool and come up in a happy land inhabited by children and a sweet old woman who makes them cake, the kid who can read minds and turns everyone into horrid things if they don't obey him, and the girl who is trying to resist her coming of age 'change' into a beautiful copy of everyone else.

I especially loved that we have a local channel that airs them, so even when I had tv with no cable I could still enjoy great television.