PDA

View Full Version : GLAMOROUS.

Moon Rabbits
02-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Flossy flossy.

Do you floss? I floss a few times a week probably.

I hate the way it feels :( like I'm being violated ... by MYSELF.

qwertysaur
02-11-2010, 12:12 AM
I floss daily after brushing in the morning :p

Shlup
02-11-2010, 12:48 AM
I floss after I shower and before I slumber. ;P

kikimm
02-11-2010, 12:56 AM
I do floss, and I don't like it. I guess it is mostly due to the fact that, while it is something that is supposed to be making my mouth cleaner, it feels so...dirty. Getting my hands all up in there and the string going in all the teeth and blech. I know they have those weird fork things that you attach the floss to so you don't have to use your hands but I think that's worse.

Xaven
02-11-2010, 02:00 AM
I normally floss at night before brushing. Some place said it's better to do it before so that your lovely toothpaste suds can get down in there. I like it.

I know they have those weird fork things that you attach the floss to so you don't have to use your hands but I think that's worse.
I actually love the disposable ones! They're so clean, like new toothbrushes!

Marshall Banana
02-11-2010, 02:06 AM
I floss whenever I feel like it, and I don't believe anyone who says that he/she flosses every day!

blackmage_nuke
02-11-2010, 03:29 AM
I floss when i feel theres food stuck between my teeth. I love the feeling of floss and use the disposable fork ones. Its not very encouraging when blood appears on the string though

Evastio
02-11-2010, 03:38 AM
I don't floss enough, according to my dentist. He says I've gotten gum disease since my gums haven't been toughened up by getting brushed or getting accustomed to floss.

I don't really like flossing since it leaves my mouth with a bloody taste afterwards.

Jessweeee♪
02-11-2010, 03:39 AM
I try to floss once a day. I used to not bother with it, but when I just happened to floss one day the amount of plaque still there even after I thoroughly brushed made me more inclined to do it regularly.

Raistlin
02-11-2010, 03:50 AM
I don't floss enough. I try to do it a few times a week, but it's fairly low on my priorities so I often forget.

Shlup
02-11-2010, 04:02 AM
People who don't floss every day are gross. GROSS! There are FOOD PARTICLES in there!

~*~Celes~*~
02-11-2010, 04:37 AM
I floss whenever I feel like it, and I don't believe anyone who says that he/she flosses every day!

I actually floss every day. Flossing is my nervous/bored habit, as opposed to smoking/biting nails :p I literally sit here at the computer and just floss away.

Shlup
02-11-2010, 04:43 AM
I guess that's better than biting your nails. xD

And I do floss every day, fat head Monda!

Madonna
02-11-2010, 04:51 AM
People who don't floss every day are gross. GROSS! There are FOOD PARTICLES in there!Boy, are you ever dumb; when your partner sucks your face, he is supposed to get all those bits out!

Shlup
02-11-2010, 04:52 AM
:barf:

Raistlin
02-11-2010, 05:05 AM
People who don't floss every day are gross. GROSS! There are FOOD PARTICLES in there!Boy, are you ever dumb; when your partner sucks your face, he is supposed to get all those bits out!

I don't know whether I want to laugh or vomit.

rubah
02-11-2010, 06:21 AM
I floss when I think about it. Like celes, it's usually a nervous tension thing.

If you're getting blood on your floss, you aren't doing it often enough. Contrary but true.

Breine
02-11-2010, 09:14 AM
I floss whenever I feel like it, or when I feel like there's something stuck in my teeth. I probably should floss every day.. but meh.

Rye
02-11-2010, 09:44 AM
I floss pretty often. Not every day, but a few times a week. What tends to put me off is the blood. My gums are so sensitive, always have been, and I'm not very gentle. They've improved greatly though, I've not bled brushing my teeth in ages.

Usually my main obstacle to flossing is forgetting where I put my floss. If it's by my tooth brush, I always floss.

Rodarian
02-11-2010, 02:00 PM
People who don't floss every day are gross. GROSS! There are FOOD PARTICLES in there!

I don't floss....But I do brush every nook and cranny that I can find in my tooth....

Flossing irritates the craps out of me!

Momiji
02-11-2010, 02:33 PM
I try to floss when I can, but I hate doing it so very much. It's hard to get all the way in the back, and after a short while the floss gets slippery, which leads to my finger slipping, which leads to bleeding. Not fun.

Shiny
02-11-2010, 02:41 PM
I floss in ways that don't involve teeth.

"You know I look good, I be straight flossin."

-Urban Dictionary

Chloe.
02-11-2010, 07:55 PM
I floss when there's some in the bathroom, but we don't always have any. I don't really like the feeling of it though. =/

Bunny
02-11-2010, 08:10 PM
I don't floss to spite my dentist. I hate that guy.

Shlup
02-11-2010, 08:54 PM
I floss pretty often. Not every day, but a few times a week. What tends to put me off is the blood. My gums are so sensitive, always have been, and I'm not very gentle. They've improved greatly though, I've not bled brushing my teeth in ages.

Usually my main obstacle to flossing is forgetting where I put my floss. If it's by my tooth brush, I always floss.

Go to the dentist, you probably have a gum infection. My dentist gave me a prescription mouth wash and now my gums don't bleed anymore. I have manly gums now.

I don't floss....But I do brush every nook and cranny that I can find in my tooth....

Your toothbrush can't reach every nook and cranny! You are gross, sir! There is rotten food in your mouth right now! Perhaps stuck there for weeks!

Jessweeee♪
02-11-2010, 09:11 PM

Your toothbrush can't reach every nook and cranny! You are gross, sir! There is rotten food in your mouth right now! Perhaps stuck there for weeks!

It's true! There was like a whole month I was brushing them for like ten minutes three times a day, and I didn't think to floss until towards the end of it. Then I was like, huh...that sure got a lot more plaque out than I'd like to see on a string.

Rodarian
02-11-2010, 09:55 PM

Go to the dentist, you probably have a gum infection. My dentist gave me a prescription mouth wash and now my gums don't bleed anymore. I have manly gums now.

Meh......:D

Rye
02-12-2010, 10:38 AM

I did, and he just told me to floss more and use more mouth wash. I do, and it's not quite as bad now, but I still have weak gumssss.

Marshall Banana
02-12-2010, 10:24 PM

Ever since you said this, I've been flossing like crazy! :kaodizzy: