PDA

View Full Version : FMV Games.

KentaRawr!
02-12-2010, 06:43 AM
I haven't played any of those old FMV games, but I did just watch a play-through of Dracula Unleashed. The Swails scene was the highlight of the whole thing. It would be a buy for me if the whole game was that drunken sailor crying about his buddy Swails. Here's that there scene if you'd like to see it. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws_6O1yAioA#t=7m44s) It's a bit creepy, so if you don't like creepy things, don't look.

So, have you ever played an FMV game?

Bolivar
02-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Ha, that scene is pretty cool, i like that old synthesizer anxiety music like that.

But no, never played an FMV game :(

Iceglow
02-12-2010, 09:58 PM
closest I got to an fmv game would probably count as The Bouncer made by Square, pretty much apart from the odd fight here and there the game was all FMV. But no I have not played one of those style FMV games, they never really appealed to me even though about 10 years ago now one of my mates was hooked on things like that for laughs.

Namelessfengir
02-12-2010, 11:37 PM
starfleet academy and myst 4

Vyk
02-15-2010, 11:34 PM
I loved FMV games as much as I loved point-and-click adventure games. Nostalgia galore there. SegaCD was loaded, and its still one of my favorite systems. And some of those games are why. I'm an odd duck