PDA

View Full Version : "A Kristian Special plz!"

Breine
02-12-2010, 12:47 PM
When you go to the movies is there some type of candy or something else that you always/usually just have to have?

A friend of mine always has to have a big Fanta and a big popcorn, and so now we call that "The Simon Special". I tend to go for the more generic medium Coca-Cola and medium popcorn, which is now slowly turning into "The Kristian Special".

Anyway, what about you? :hat:

(why isn't there a candy/snack smiley!? >:O)

Loony BoB
02-12-2010, 12:57 PM
I remember when I used to go to a food van for a sausage, bacon, cheese and egg roll every morning when I worked at the Royal Bank. They started calling it "Daniel's usual" since I went so often, it was neat.

As for the cinema, no, I don't have any standard food requirements.

Rye
02-12-2010, 03:06 PM
I usually sneak candy from the store to the movies, since I hate movie theatre prices.

Usually I'll just get a popcorn and an iced tea, and raisinettes.

Raistlin
02-12-2010, 03:15 PM
I usually sneak candy from the store to the movies, since I hate movie theatre prices.

Same. Though when I did buy stuff from the theater, the most common snack outside of popcorn was Nestle Buncha Crunch.

Bunny
02-12-2010, 06:05 PM
I am never buying anything at a movie theater again. :bou::bou::bou::bou: is too expensive. My girlfriend made me buy her a huge bag of Runts of $16. I almost broke up with her.

Also no, I am not so memorable.

Xaven
02-12-2010, 07:14 PM
I usually skip food altogether and get the biggest possible diet coke! Yum!

Though when I did buy stuff from the theater, the most common snack outside of popcorn was Nestle Buncha Crunch.
That stuff's gross, mister.

rubah
02-12-2010, 08:22 PM
I don't buy concession stand candy; it's too expensive!

I know someone who goes nuts for this kind of candy called Zagnuts, though.

qwertysaur
02-12-2010, 08:35 PM
I usually sneak candy from the store to the movies, since I hate movie theater prices.

this :p

Mirage
02-12-2010, 09:00 PM
I always bring candy from a regular store when I go to the movies. Not only is it cheaper, but there's also a better selection at most other stores.

Raistlin
02-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Though when I did buy stuff from the theater, the most common snack outside of popcorn was Nestle Buncha Crunch.
That stuff's gross, mister.

I am no longer aware of your existence as a human being. :|

Quindiana Jones
02-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Medium drink and popcorn if it's a standard movie. Large for longer films. :D

NorthernChaosGod
02-12-2010, 10:38 PM
I usually just sneak in some candy and a drink.

Last movie I went to I just stopped by the Walmart next door and picked up a Mountain Dew and some Twizzlers.

Xaven
02-13-2010, 02:35 AM
Twizzlers.
:barf:

You people and your awful candies. :[ Whenever I dooo get candy, it's just Sour Patch stuff.

NorthernChaosGod
02-13-2010, 02:47 AM
Twizzlers.
:barf:

You people and your awful candies. :[ Whenever I dooo get candy, it's just Sour Patch stuff.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk279/commaLamma/NO_U.jpg

Shiny
02-13-2010, 03:13 AM
I don't have candy at the movie theater. I dunno why, but popcorn is just more appealing to me as snack for movie fun fun time. If I had to choose a great theater candy I'd go with Milk Duds. Great candy in general would of course be Pay Day. My movie food is usually always popcorn and a drink I either bring in or buy there. I can eat a whole jumbo popcorn by myself, but I had to stop that foolishness.

kikimm
02-13-2010, 05:31 AM
I don't usually eat anything during movies, but if I do, I'm going for the skittles. I'm a sucker for them things :(

Oh or a big salty pretzel. Even better.

Rodarian
02-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Nachos and A big drink does it for me..But these days I rather sneak my can of coke in!!

eestlinc
02-14-2010, 01:37 AM
I remember the time we went to the movies in the middle of the day and snuck in beer and food. I think it was spiderman. the theater was completely empty except for us, until this group of six middle-age women came in and sat down right next to us. we were like wtf! the nerve of some people.

at first I thought this thread was about Naitsirk.

NorthernChaosGod
02-14-2010, 06:02 AM
I remember the time we went to the movies in the middle of the day and snuck in beer and food. I think it was spiderman. the theater was completely empty except for us, until this group of six middle-age women came in and sat down right next to us. we were like wtf! the nerve of some people.

I fucking hate this. The entire theater is available, go sit somewhere else.

Jess
02-14-2010, 04:58 PM
I usually just get a bottle of water at the cinema, it's expensive. I bought a bag of pick n mix a while back, and I didn't even have a lot of sweeties and it came to like £7. ridiculous! so, no, nothing I have to have.