PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen

crazybayman
02-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Has anyone heard if Dragon Quest IV will be released for the Wii as WiiWare?

This would be fantastic. The original Dragon Warrior IV was the best RPG released on the NES (IMO), and Dragon Quest IV has been released on the DS. It would seem economical for Nintendo to release it on the Wii........however google searches have yielded no news on this.

crazybayman
02-18-2010, 04:59 PM
hey thanks for the overwhelming response guys. awesome. :p

RedPouch
02-19-2010, 08:35 PM
I'm sorry. I think everyone just ignored this question because nobody really knows the answer, and you just got no response on it.

I wish I knew the answer myself, but I can't find anything either. I would like to see this game made available for the Wii as WiiWare as well though. This was one of my favourite games as a kid, and it'd be nice to play it again on something that I don't have to blow the dust out of for 10 minutes straight since the dust cover broke off when I was like 12 or something [doesn't include the game itself].

I have the DS version of this game, but it really isn't the same experience for me. I have to admit that I'm not really enjoying it as much. Also, as odd as this sounds, I actually enjoyed the NES version of this game's soundtrack a lot better. I think they did a pretty bad job of "remastering" the music or whatever you call it.

crazybayman
02-24-2010, 02:06 PM
Thanks for that.

Yeah, I'm hoping to be able to play it on the Wii too, as I have no intention of purchasing a DS. However I haven't heard a thing on that, either.

Too bad about the remastered soundtrack. Oh well, I'm sure the game makes up for it in other areas.

I was severely hooked on the original, back in the day. It was far ahead of its time.