PDA

View Full Version : PSN Valentine's Day: Flower for $4.99

Flying Arrow
02-14-2010, 08:15 AM
Hey all,

For those interested, it appears that Flower is $4.99 for Valentine's Day. I went on the PS Store for the first time in a few days and happened to click on Flower and saw the price. Checked the PS Store forum and it does seem like the deal is for V-Day only. So, heads up for anyone interested. I'll be getting this for my girlfriend (and for myself, who the hell am I kidding)

(EDIT: Turns out that fl0w was a FREE download today (Feb 13). Missed it though.)

Rostum
02-14-2010, 09:09 AM
Flow and Flower have such soothing atmospheres. They're so relaxing and medatative to just sit back and experience. Worth getting both.

Xaven
02-14-2010, 10:12 PM
I'll badger my sister to get it today of course. It's too much to miss from what I've seen.

Yeargdribble
02-15-2010, 04:58 AM
Seriously... get it if you don't have it. Absolutely everyone should experience Flower. It's different and certain worth trying.

Flying Arrow
02-20-2010, 11:35 PM
Just "finished" the game two nights ago, collecting all of the secrets and most of the trophies. It's officially the most interesting and exhilarating new game I've played since Shadow of the Colossus.